Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 04:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
It Runs in the Family
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-03-2016, 05:26 PM

Branden Harvey's XWF signing announcement
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=23006&pid=102656#pid102656

Travis sits in a car behind the drivers seat, it's dark outside and the only light we get is from the dome light which he has turned on. It blocks all view outside so his location is unknown. The light isn't strong so Travis' face is still in shadows. If you knew his father you'd catch glimpses of how similar they look.

“Do you remember them Branden? Do you have memories? Or are they just video tapes and pictures? Do you remember what your mother smelled like? Probably better than she does now. How about dad? Did you play catch? Did he teach you the difference between a wrist lock and a wrist watch? Did he touch you? Maybe he touched you and that's why you recoil at the thought of a woman. Maybe you're gay. It's cool if you are, I'm not bothered. I'm just saying, maybe you got a taste of dad dick and it flipped some switches in your brain. It happens, I've heard Dr Drew talk about it.

Can you fly?

I guess around here I need to clarify that, what with the magical clowns and thousand year old bible characters. Can you fly...in a plane? I'd guess you have to in this business. Does every bump of turbulence send you into a melt down? Do you think about how they felt when the nose tilted down? When they realized it wasn't going to pull back up? Did they think of you? Or were they relieved to be rid of the responsibility of a sniveling twitchy toddler like you. I bet you were a fucking nightmare. Dad probably got a little bummed about missing out on those sweet gummy...

kisses.

Did you think I was gonna say blowjobs? I bet you did.

That's Freudian, get that checked man. I think you've got some stuff to figure out.

See son, can I call you son? No one has in a while. I think I will. Son, you should have hid all that dead parent stuff. Sure I could of dug it up
*Travis smirks at his unintentional pun* if you turned me on enough, but I wouldn't have bothered looking for one measely match. Because I normally save this sort of venom for a blood feud. You made it so incredibly easy though. This all could of never happened. I mean they'd still be dead but I wouldn't have spent the week berating you with it. Because this week is all it's going to be for poor Brendan. If you survive this match I'll move on and up, and you'll still just be the young man with dead wrestler parents.”

Travis smiles into the camera before opening the door and getting out of the car. He begins walking into the night and the camera follows. He continues speaking.

“We've all got a past son, we've all got things that drive us. We've all got those traits that serve as s lobbed softball ready to be knocked over the fence by even the dullest of XWF's employees. Me, I have the same name as the singer of a shitty band. I'm sure someone will make the joke at some point. And my dad is also a wrestler! Enhancement talent but boy, oh boy, did he beat me as much as a paralyzed old man can, and when he couldn't, he hired old school shooters to stretch me.

Still alive though.

Still a dick.

His abuse also didn't turn me into a shakey nervous cunt. It turned me into this. A wrestling machine, a tough as nails technical phenom, and well.

I'm a bit of a dick too.

So even though he'll never admit it.

He'd be proud of what I'm about to do."

Travis stops looking over his shoulder.

“Excuse me camera guy, little light?”

The camera man turns on an attached light revealing they stand in a cemetary. Travis stands in front two grave stones.

Kristen Harvey

Next to her

Jamie Harvey

“Sorry son, nature calls...”

Travis unzips his fly and begins pissing on the graves.

FADE
Edit Hate Post Like Post