Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diary Entry #2: Lights, Camera... Action.
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-03-2016, 07:50 AM

OOC: My 'net was offf for a few days, and so I couldn't do an RP for WarFare. But, I did do this in hopes that it'd be counted since there was no deadline marker posted. I wrote it, I'm posting it here just in case it might get some kinda reaction since my first entry did. Thanks to anyone willing to react to this in any way. Peace.

Dear Diary,

Peter? Negative. Rebel? Nope. Trax? Maybe next week.

But nevertheless, I do finally have a challenge on the table. Maybe 'challenge' is stretching it a bit... but I do have my first match here in the XWF mapped out. Some guy named Rumplestilskin or some such... and Joey Menos. Now, R. hasn't let out word one since the match was scheduled, but hey, it took me this long, so I have no room to talk.

Menos, on the other hand... sir, I've carefully reviewed your promo reel, and allow me to be short, concise and straight to the point... you're not exactly the most lively, entertaining member of the roster. But again, since my entrance here, I seem to have received the same assumption from everyone I meet. So no big deal, I suppose, it's not talking that wins matches.

It's action.

If we were standing face to face, and you gazed into my eyes, you'd find a look that betrays the cold, calculating, calm, collected and methodical outer shell I carry around. You'd see fire, passion, desire, RAGE. Something I hide in my words and demeanor... but something that lurks within, simmering... slowly boiling to the surface. Trust me, Menos. Silent rage burns like the heat of the sun on your skin.

You have experience. You have wrestling flowing through the blood of your family's veins. But Menos, even in my short stay here, no matches, no time to shine, I already know how it works here far more than you do. The XWF is unlike any other wrestling company in existence. Witches, aliens, cult leaders, vampires, clones..... Adrenalize Me. Show me that you have what it takes to belong and bring the fight come Wednesday, because otherwise, you'll be carried out. On a stretcher, maybe even inside a body bag, because in XWF? Things happen that no mere man or woman on earth can prepare for. And as I've said before... I am no mere man. But unfortunately for you? ...You are.

You're a generic, white bread, clean cut, every day, average run of the mill 'wrestler'.

I am a fucking God. A Savior. A prophet in the name of the Truth.

Yes, this business has seen many men claim the same thing, carry the same look, walk the same walk and talk the same talk, but believe me when I tell you, Menos. I am a different breed, hell, I'm a breed unto my own. I have no equal, I speak nothing but the gospel according to a cold, harsh reality that far too many people are just too dumb or naive to comprehend. People like Rebel Star scoff at my words and brush them off as nothing more than hyperbole. But the goddamned truth, Star, you half-wit harlot, is that I AM the future of not only this company, not only of this business, but of the very globe we walk upon.

Everyone has a choice to make. Our lives consist entirely of choices. Choice after choice, forks in the road to our ultimate destiny. Choose wrong? Live a life of humiliation, loss, and failure.

Choose wisely? And build a road to success beyond your wildest dreams.

I give each and every one of you a choice to make. Give in. Sin, sin like there is NO tomorrow... because for all you know? There is none. Or... live life in one lane. The straight and narrow. Don't stray. Don't take chances. Don't try. Don't do, just let what will be to be, and 'let "Him" take the wheel'. There is no in between, my friends and followers. The truth is as clear as the ice that covers the Arctic Circle. And the reality? Just as cold.

Menos... I'll see you in the ring. Be prepared.

All my best,
Ophelia

xoxo

|pray|

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Edit Hate Post Like Post