Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 06:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ready or not i am here to stay
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

04-16-2013, 02:34 PM

camera fades up to a photograph being held up to camera of rick Jones

The photo is slowly moved away revealing who is holding the photo Jason E Smith

Sorry... i just realised ... i never thought about what this ugly face could do to the camera it might crack it or something...

throws the photo away, the camera zooms out to revel that Jason is sat in classic american diner

i was going to use the photo... to crack some jokes and generally try to get under your skin but i have better idea i want touch upon couple of things you have said...

1) Are you really ready for the match.... i think i can answer that for you NO i mean every time some way or another it all comes back to your wins and if your opponent hit you or not... were they blind?? or disabled anyway my point is you never seen me in the ring and i could do anything and your trying boast i mean i can do that as well but to be honest i would rather show in the ring.

2) brock lesnar wanna be really ... i mean you technically you are correct i am next big thing in XWF a future champion legend i mean the list would go on and on so i give half a point

3) What if you lose no seriously... because i don't want you to give stupid excuses why you lost and i quote "I handed my opponent a victory"

and considering its a two out three falls match do you really want to be saying things like that...

End of it i am going to go out to the ring Wednesday not boast about my history in the UK, not try and be someone im not BUT beat you not once but twice and look to future

Camera fades to black
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
(04-16-2013)