Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well then...
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-01-2016, 05:39 PM

Ah, a setting. This part is a proving a bit difficult. Fuck it, Travis is somewhere. He's handsome, in a broken nose kind of way. This business is cruel to all who try it and Travis wears the scars many of you probably do.

“Forgive me, I've never liked introductions much, and it's been a long time since one was needed. I almost went down to the chase and sat in the big room but I honestly couldn't be arsed. None of you seem to put all the much effort into what we do anyway.

I don't want to be here. I should make that perfectly clear. This is not home and it never will be. After nearly fifteen years of a steady paycheck with the same signature at the bottom I'm out of a job. When the doors closed for good I tried to find something new. I tried to fill that hole, not the hole a 15 year old with swoopy hair complains about on Facebook. The real one. The one we are all born with.

I tried to fill it with the cliches, drugs, religion, whores.

They left me hungover, lied to, and itchy.

I got a normal job, I made good money but in the end nothing filled the hollow quite like standing across from a man who wants to bash your skull in.

and dropping him on his head.

So I'm here. I won't be standing in shadows with a vague message of world domination. The fear that surrounds me will be because of the things I do in the ring. I won't be drawing many laughs, I don't have a fucking catchphrase. I'm not a circus freak, a pyromaniac, or a fallen angel. I'm not a pretty girl, a , or a transvestite. I'm not a wigger, a juggalo or a rapper.

I'm Travis McCoy, I've got daddy issues but don't we all?

Fuck off,

book me,

pay me.

Anoint me king.”

FADE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis McCoy's post:
Nico LaVey (03-01-2016), Tommy Gunn (03-01-2016)