Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 04:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Memories
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-29-2016, 07:06 PM

Bourbon and Star, Bourbon and Star, my how tough you are thus far.

Pathetic. Is the XWF really lacking in talent to include myself and Bourbon in the main event of Shove It again. That must really piss Trax off, and since I don't eat oatmeal cookies, he can have his jizz frosted delights to chase down that chimiCUMga he had for dinner last week.

Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, fucking Robbie. The Dope Show reunion, too short lived and I couldn't be happier. Believe it or not Robbie, when this body was young, was a die hard fan of yours. Those days before XWF, when you were wrecking mutha fuckers on the indy scene. The Rockin' Bulldozer you were, clad in yellow, red, and green; accompanied by two gorgeous women, perched upon your shoulder; while Iron Jaw followed you around as the then Sharkbite McCoy. Ahhhh, to be young again. This body was there too Robbie, this body took a different approach to wrestling. Some young punk calling himself Krow, misfit among misfits. And hell did he hate your guts after turning him down for a tag match and shacking up with his mom after his debut match.

He paces back and forth, checking his phone as if awaiting a call. From his left pocket, he pulls a pack of Djarum Blacks, signs that LeStrange is enjoying his cash winnings from last month. After removing one from the pack of twelve and pressing it between his lips, he lights it and popping his heard as the cloves heat up. His phone vibrates indicating a text and LeStrange grins, satisfied by what he reads. He quickly taps a reply and places the phone down on a stool to his left. Knocking is heard and LeStrange beckons his visitor to enter. To his dismay, it's Adam Wednesday, dressed as if he was on his way to attend a funeral.

What do you want Adam, can't you see that I'm busy? I have pressing matters that must be tended too and I have to time to hear your petty squabbling.

Dude, simmer down. I just wanted to let you know my time of service as your lackey comes to an end on Friday, my time is done and I'll be free to go.

Had it really been 10 years since you became my minion? My how the time flies. Matters not, for a new minion shall join me, one that will no doubt be of aid, much more than you ever were. I was growing tired of you bickering anyhow. I suppose you want a going away gift as well then.

That'd be pretty fucking swe......

At that moment, LeStrange grips Adam's face and crushes it with brutish strength.

RRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

SILENCE as he stomps down on Adam's head, causing his body to go limp.

I was bored with you anyway. Moving along.

Rebel, what is it about you I despise? You outshined me in the survivor tag match, only to fall prey to Lane's antics. How did it feel Star, to be inches away from achieving blissfull victory, catapulting you to the top of the heap, bypass every XWF superstar and join the ranks of XWF's elite. It wasn't meant to be, was it girly? You allowed yourself to be snickered by Lane, and got yourself eliminated by his ego. Stung a bit I wager. But here is your redemption, your saving grace, the defining turn around of your career. This match on Saturday will make or break you, a main event with the limelight on you, crowd chanting your name. Will you shine bright like a diamond, or fizzle like a match in the rain?

Five more days Bourbon.

Five insipid, fear building days, Star.

Both of you will become mine, and embrace the plague. You will succumb to insanity, and you will be lost to lunacy.

No need to knock, the Stranger is already inside. See you both at Shove It.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post