Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Demons Rp 1
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-27-2016, 11:59 AM

A pitch black room appear Dark Figure approaches it's Shade A Slowly Comes from the shadows he walk towards his audience and begins to Speak '' before you ask yes I did Lose to Mike Emmerick and yes i'm still reliving that moment it's still haunting me. but on top of that LeStrange is also kicking my ass in promo and even schooling me what the fuck and it is obvious i have been rubbing people the wrong way with the amount talking i have been doing. Well no more long winded promo from the reaper action speak louder than words. So to Mike all I got for you is and My Target is on you, but first I have to deal with The Rebirth of Fear and The series is still on the table if you ain't a pussy. LeStrange watch you back.'' He begins to edge closer to his audience, He becomes more cold and sadistic
''But i'm not here for you guys'' With a sadistic cold stare and cold expressionless body movement he edges closer to his audience, With Crimson red eyes he continues.
[Image: 990224cc70975b3dee566ed6c1fc8aed.jpg]
''I'm here for the rebirth of fear Fontanna.'' He is beginning to become visually more sadist after saying that name, he continues.''Arguably one of the most dangerous and unpredictable people in this promotion but have you come towards someone more dangerous and more unpredictable as no because I'm The Reaper of this promotion. yes i haven't proven myself to be the reaper but trust i haven't shown my demonic side yet meaning i haven't gone extreme yet and i will torture you ass in our match next week and if you think you can miraculously get out of it unscaved I will show you the meaning of You can't run away from fucking death. Also I won't only take your shoe's and leave you a bloody mess, I will also take your $2 hooker and show her what the reaper can make do for her and make her my sex slave. As he begins to return back to the shadows of the dark room he looks out to his audiences and makes a statement before he leaves.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-3JBGDyq_V9GgQXi_utA...JerX989qn0]
''Next Wednesday I'm not only going to prove to the XWF I'm the reaper of this promotion, i'm also making a statement to the rest of you guy at the back. Fontanna next week you're going to meet your Grim Reaper and Your Demon, Me.'' As Shade Slip back to the darkness we see a lasting image of him staring at the audience saying.
[Image: death_gun___sword_art_online_by_lazybrow...7udjdu.jpg]
'' You can't Run Away From Death the Targets on you'' As he slips back into the Shadows

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-24-2019)