Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Night Warfare March 10th
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-11-2016, 08:09 AM

[Image: 4UOPA7T.png]

Frodo makes his way down to the ring while the audience cheers for him. He's holding a microphone, and is flanked by Katie, Crack, and Sara. The crowd goes crazy for these four. Frodo soaks in the adulation before speaking.

"So, since I took Warfare over from Tyrone Jackson, I decided to make some new changes. First of all, there's pizza in the back for the wrestlers tonight. And not Papa Johns. Second of all, there's Chinese Food in the back for the wrestlers tonight. Third of all, I got a present for the fans.

He claps, and the arena begins to rain down cans of Fancy Feast. The audience is being pelted with the classy cat food, and they all begin to let out groans as they're hit with the tin containers.

"Bad idea, Midge."

"Maybe, but that brings me to the fourth piece of information. Our commentary team has been replaced. It will no longer be Bobby Heenan and Jim Ross. Those two rub me the wrong way. Instead, it'll be Crack and Katie. Go take your seats, kids. And for you watching at home, or live. Enjoy the show.

Frodo and Sara turn to leave as Katie and Crack run over and force Heenan and Ross out of their seats.

Brendan Harvey
- vs -
Travis McCoy
Standard Rules

Chevelle's "The Red plays as Travis McCoy makes his way to the ring.

Fuel" by Metallica hits the speakers.

Give me fuel!!!
Give me fire!!!!
Give me that which I desire!!!!!!!!
OOH!

YEAH!
Turn on... I see red!!!!!

Branden Harvey walks through the curtain at red, insinuating what he's going to do to his opponents, as Fuel continues to play.

He gets to the ramp and raises his right arm, making a fist to cheers from the crowd. He puts his hand down as he walks down the ramp. When he gets to the bottom, he waves to the crowd.

He does a few shoulder stretches on the outside of the ring before rolling in. He sits in the corner, trying to psych himself up for the match, before getting to his hands and knees. He loses his eyes and takes one more breath before standing up, as ready as he'll ever be.

The bell rings, and Branden moves towards Travis with a passion in his eyes. An anger. Travis steps to the side, and throws a leg out to trip Harvey, who stumbles and hits the ropes. McCoy gets behind him, and slams his big boot down on the back of Harvey. Followed by another boot, and another. Harvey pushes back, and forces himself up from the ropes. He's standing tall, and shaky. McCoy and him lock up, and begin to battle to see who's stronger. Travis is twisting Branden's wrists back towards his arms, while forcing them down, easily winning this contest. Harvey quickly begins to kick at McCoy's shins, to break this. It works, and the lock up is broken. Harvey beings to celebrate his minor victory in the ring.

Crack: That boy just isn't right.

Katie: I'd still fuck him.

Crack: You need Jesus.

Katie: I'd fuck Jesus.

As Harvey is celebrating he's caught from behind with a massive forearm to the back of the neck. Harvey stumbles down, and is back on the ground. McCoy begins to stomp on him while pumping his arms to hype the crowds up. They're neutral to him. He keeps pumping and stomping away at Harvey.

Katie: Oh, poor Harvey. First his daddy raped him, then dies. Then his uncle dies. Now this.

Crack: His dad didn't rape him. But, yeah, the rest is terrible.

Katie: Oh, it was consensual?

Crack: I don't think he had sex with his dad at all. Like, ever.

Harvey kicks out one of McCoy's legs, and sends him to the ground. He goes for a quick cover.

Kickout. McCoy kicks out, and starts getting to his feet. He's caught off guard with a spear from Branden which topples them both to the ground. Branden beings to pummel Travis' face. Branden is delivering a series of punches to the face of his opponent.

SIX PUNCHES TO THE FACE! He gears back to throw another solid punch to the jaw of Travis, but before he can release it, Travis throws a solid uppercut which rocks Branden's jaw. Branden topples over and Travis gets to his feet. He lifts Harvey into the air, and holds it for a second while the crowd goes insane. PILEDRIVER. He has just pile driven Branden's head into the mat. The arena falls dead silent. But, Travis isn't done yet. He pops to his feet and raises his right arm in the air before slapping it with his left hand. The crowd slowly begins to make noise for this as he does it again, and again until the arena is screaming. The noise is deafening as he drops his elbow right on the sternum of Harvey, who bolts into the upright position and begins to gasp for air.

Katie: Just end it already!

Travis grabs a hold of Branden and lifts him up to his feet before delivering a massive 3/4 turned Powerslam. He ends it in a package, and begins to hold for a pin. The Real McCoy is super effective.

The bell goes off.

Katie: And Travis McCoy wins it.

Kaos Mckee
- vs -
Xoan
Xtreme Rules

Xoan is already standing in the ring.

Xzibit's "Get Your Walk On" starts with gunshots and the arena is silent. I enter through the curtain and wait. I mime gunshots in sync with the pyro behind me. I saunter to the ring with an arrogant look

The bell rings, and Kaos runs to the outside of the ring while Xoan sits there getting trash thrown at him by the crowd. McKee pops back into the ring holding a steel chair.

Katie: Teehee. It looks like Kaos is going to have a seat.

Crack: Dork.

Kaos goes absolutely insane and begins to bash the living shit out of Xoan with the chair. Chairs to the face, to the torso, to the legs, everywhere. Kaos picks the mangled mess of bent chair up, finds the only smooth edge, and rams it directly into Xoan's throat, and he crumbles.

Crack: What a bitch.

Kaos goes for a pin.

Crack: And your winner is Kaos McKee, who has a stupid name.

jonotheman
- vs -
LomoGoldo
Straight Edge brawl. No drugs used in the Promos at all.

Lomogoldo's Frienzone plays as Lomo walks slowly to the ring, gangsta style, smoking weed.

LomoGoldo is walking around the ring waiting for jonotheman to do something. When he doesn't, Lomo charges and sleaps in the air, smashing his forearm into jonotheman's face, sending him directly to the ground. Lomo stands over him and leaps straight into the air, before dropping an elbow directly on Jon's head. He's busted open and bleeding. Lomo doesn't care, he climbs the ropes, stands poised, looks around, imitates taking a hit from a joint, and leaps off for a diving senton.

Crack: Take it easy.

Katie: I would, but it's frustrating. This guy's dreads are turning me on.

Crack: Seriously, you need Jesus.

Katie: You need Jesus.

Lomo has Jon pinned. The ref is beginning to count it.

Katie: And LomoGoldo wins it.

Lomo gets to his feet and pulls a joint from his pocket. He lights it and walks to the back.

Kristin Silver
- vs -
Brian Lance
Parking Lot Brawl

The sound of drums sticks clapping together waves throughout the arena.

"Don't try to take this from me

Don't try to take this from me

Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow"

The sound of Paramore's 'Now' blasts throughout the arena, many of the people in the crowd instantly letting out a chorus of boos as to know what awaits them. After a brief few moments, out onto the stage walks Kristen Silver, her usual grin planted across her face. Her assistant, Erin Williams, can be seen in the background in the shadow of Kristen, slowly stepping out onto the stage and following the lead of Kristen.

Kristen takes no time in lapping up the crowds displeasure towards her, almost posing in a cocky way at the top of the rampway before extending both of her arms out, knowing she's the center of attention.
We cut to the parking lot of the American Airlines Arena, where we see a circle of cars and a ton of fans outside the cars.

Brian Lance gets out of the car, and looks like he's just arriving at the arena! He looks really confused by everything. As he looks around, 'Now' by Paramour starts to play out of all the car stereos, including his. He's completely baffled!

Suddenly, Kristen Silver steps out of another of the cars! She looks ready to fight here!

Silver charged Lance, delivering a massive forearm shot that connects! Lance stumbles, and Silver drops him to the ground and immediately locks in A Strain of Silver!

Brian Lance is tapping out! He's tapping out!

Crack:Your winner is Kristen Silver

Fontanna
- vs -
Ghost Tank
Electrified Hell in a Cell

Sabaton's Ghost Division plays as Alysia begins to dance with juggling torches that have been lit. The lights get brighter, then darker, at least for a bit before the light darkens, and a strobe light begins its dance as Ghost Tank slowly makes his way out. Alysia would start to bring the torches closer to her body, lighting parts of herself and clothes on fire. Ghost Tank's voice rings through the arena

"The Pale Rider comes for you. He shall be unleashed!"

The sound of metal scraping against the ground rings through the arena. As the lights begin to brighten, it reveals the source, as he wears shackles around his ankles and wrists, with the chain connecting the two scraping along the ground. As he walks to Alysia, he pulls her to his chained up form, and she spins as she is pulled, causing the flames to spread then dissipate, changing into an elegant dress. After a kiss, he lets her go, yanks his arms apart in a lowercase t, and follows it up with yanking the ankle shackles off. Once down he rushes to the ring, leaping over the top rope, rolling forward and springing up to his feet. He then pounds his chest as he lets out a roar.

The Light's in the arena go out! White strobe light's start flashing on the entrance ramp as "Welcome Home" by Twizted blares through the PA. Fontanna walks on to the stage...head bowed down. He walks to the ring not making eye contact with anyone. He stops on the ramp and then slowly turns his head towards the entrance...when "The Queen of Halloween" Nikkie Haven walks out onto the stage. She joins Fontanna on the ramp and the pair walk down to the ring. Fontanna slides in the ring...he offers his hand for Nikkie to climb into the ring! He kisses her hand and leads her back out of the ring as we await the start of the match...

Ghost Tank and Fontana lock up within the confines of the electrified HiaC. GT switches behind and goes for a take down, dropping Fontana front-first on the canvas. He then raises up and drops an elbow into the small of the back. GT then hooks Fontana by the head in the front chancery on the mat, ramming knee after knee into Fontana's face and skull.

GT hooks Fontana by the throat, ruthlessly pulling him to his feet, albeit wobbly... GT then grabs Fontana by the hair, running toward the ropes and tossing Fontana over the top to the outside, his face and nose smashing into the concrete floor. Blood drips from Fontana's nose, but he struggles to get back to his feet using the apron. He reaches under the ring...

GT walks over to the side of the ring where Fontana's standing, and Ghost attempts to hook Fontana by the head, but WHAM!!! Fontana caves in Ghost's skull with a solid steel chair shot to the head! Tank stumbles back a few steps but he's still standing. Fontana slides into the ring with the chair, rushes toward GT, soars into the air and crushes Tank with a flying chair shot, steel held against Fontana's chest as it clatters against GT's face. The sound reverberates throughout the arena, and GT drops to a knee.

Fontana swings and---MISSES! Ghost ducks under the shot, rises to his feet and feeds Fontana a hard clothesline, flipping him inside out!! Ghost then pulls Fontana back up before ditching him over the top rope. Ghost rolls out under the bottom rope, grabbing Fontana by the face, before SMASHING him into the electric wall, sending volts through Fontana's body, causing him to shake and convulse. GT then reels around and slams Fontana's face into the apron....

Fontana stumbles backward... Ghost Tank backs up and runs forward, smashing Fontanna into the electrified steel again! He backs up again and this time Ghost Tank with a huge spear THROUGH THE CELL! Fontanna and Ghost Tank's bodies go flying through the cell wall at such a fast and furious rate they and up smashing into the Spanish announcers table.

Crack: We had Spanish announcers?

Katie: Si. How else do you think we're such a big hit in Mexico?

Crack: We have hot female wrestlers.

Ghost Tank climbs the outside of the cell and has Fontanna up over his shoulder. He's climbing with all that weight, making it look easy as the fans are all on their feet! The sounds of the electricity snapping the whipping through the air as Ghost Tank isn't even phased. He reaches the top of the cell and stands tall, taking Fontanna and sending him flying across the top of the cell with a huge two handed choke toss. Fontanna bounces and flails across the top of the cell as sparks fly with each touch.

Ghost Tank runs and hops over a support rod and goes for a big splash but BUZZZZZZZ Ghost Tank lands on the steel and is being fried! Fontanna moved at just the right time! Ghost Tank belly flopped right on the top of the cell and OH MY GOD IT JUST BROKE! BOTH MEN GO FALLING STRAIGHT DOWN INTO THE RING AMONG A SHOWER OF SPARKS AND METAL!

Moments pass, before some commotion is heard... Swift Ion is in the rafters! Who's Swift Ion, you ask? Don't ask. S.I. comes down from the rafters ala Sting and is immediately tazered by the ref, causing him to shake and convulse. Swift drops and rolls out of the ring, being tossed out by Ghost Tank who has just gotten to his feet and taken to the outside. Ion is OUTTA THERE and now Ghostie has pulled Fontana out by a leg and is laying down a barrage of fists.

Ghost wraps his arms around Fontana's waist and snaps off a sharp German Suplex, sending Fontana's skull cracking against the steel staircase. He then mounts Fontana and drives the knuckles into Fontana's painted face. GT stands, pulls Fontana to a verticle base with one hand, before irish whipping Fontana into the far side of the HiaC... and once again, Fontana is shaking!!! He stumbles backward, tripping on the chair that had been introduced earlier... he falls to the floor, as GT reaches under the ring... he's got a light tube! In fact, it's four light tubes taped together!

GT slides these into the ring, followed by two chairs, and finally the limp body of Fontana. GT rolls in under the bottom rope, bounces off the ropes, and brings a knee down over Fontana's windpipe. Tank then drives the knee into Fontana's throat, choking the life out of him... the ref reaches four and Tank lets up. He stands in a corner, signaling for Fontana to stand...... which he finally does--

Suddenly the lights go out, leaving the entire arena pitch black except for the X-Tron, which is displaying a creepy image.

[Image: plague%2Bdoctor.gif]

Suddenly the image fades away, leaving the entire American Airlines Arena in darkness.

Crack: Your dad forgot to pay the electric bill, didn't he? Cheap ass.

Katie: Yeah, but those things on the tron were kinda scary. Reminded me of Sara at 2 in the morning.

Suddenly the lights come back on, showing both Fortanna and Ghost Tank looking up at the X-Tron confused, side by side. Suddenly they turn around, and come across a disturbing sight,

[Image: 236f6d140cc10fda81c6e0c1bd48b3d6.jpg]

Three men in Plague Doctor outfits stand in front of the two competitors. They all are huge men, but the one in the middle is the smallest by a slight margin. The odd creatures at his sides are couched down, looking ready to spring into action and attack. The one in the middle simply stands there, almost mockingly, and points at Ghost Tank and Fortanna. This signal causes the other two plague doctors to run up and attack the two men! Ghost Tank and Fortanna try to fight back, but are quickly beaten down as a result of the injuries they suffered going against each other and the power of the two disguised men. The plague doctors beat down on G.T and Fortanna with vicious punches and kicks before finally lifting Fortanna up to his feet. They then pick up Fortanna off the ground into a double military press. Fortanna simply hangs in the air, motionless and helpless. The two men then throw Fortanna across the ring, with the third plague doctor steeping out of the way to avoid getting hit with the flying mass of humanity, and send him into the electrified cell wall! Sparks fly in the air and people in the ground scream as Fortanna is electrocuted, but he simply hangs on the cage wall, almost like he's stuck. Finally, thankfully, he drops to the floor, motionless and with his body smoking.

Crack: Yo, I think dude dead.

Katie: Sad

The men then turn their attention to Ghost Tank, who is up to his feet looking pissed off at the actions of the plague doctors. Ghost Tank then springs off the ropes, being careful not to end up electrocuting himself, attempting a springboard moonsault. Before he can hit the move, however, he is caught by one of the plague doctors, this one being the most muscular and tallest of the group. The mysterious man then puts Tank in a powerslam position, but instead of hitting the move he walks over to the corner of the ring, where the other plague doctor is waiting on the top rope! The doctor then jumps off the top rope, being able to hook Ghost Tank in a diving DDT in his descent, and as this happens the other plague doctor simply falls back with G.T still on his shoulders, resulting in a devastating diving DDT and over the shoulder cutter combination, similar to this:

[Image: mjJmn-.gif]

Ghost Tank's head bounces off the canvas, causing the entire ring to shake, and he rolls onto his back, completely out of commission. As all this occurs, the third doctor simply stands there, shaking in apparent laughter. The man then takes his mask off, revealing....

[Image: sean-o-haire.jpg]

Mike Emerick.

Katie: Oh my god, why am I surprised?

Crack: Mike Emerick has changed lately, but who would have expected this?

M.E then openly commands the two plague doctors to set Ghost Tank up on his knees, causing Tank to unwillingly kneel in front of Mike Emerick. Mike Emerick then then pulls a microphone from the pocket of his costume, taunting Ghost Tank by saying:

M.E: Now I HAVE BECOME DEATH! The destroyer of worlds!

Emerick then throws his microphone down, bouncing off the ropes and delivering a devastating a knee trembler to the head of Ghost Tank! Ghost Tank's head snaps to the left, and Ghost Tank spurts blood out of his mouth from the force of the blow. As the blood drips to the canvas and Ghost Tank lies on his belly, unconscious, Mike Emerick delivers a sick laugh as his two goons, the plague doctors, bow down before him. Mike Emerick stretches out his hands, looking like almost a chirstlike figure, before the lights go out once more. When they come back on, Mike Emerick and his apparent followrs are gone, leaving the broken and battered bodies of Ghost Tank and Fortanna behind.

GT stands up the two chairs, with their seats facing eachother... he then takes the small bed of four light tubes and rests it on the seats, bridging the gap. Fontana is a mess, nearly unconcious on the canvas... Ghost pulls Fontana up to his legs, despite the fact that they're so weak they could give out at any moment... Ghost whips Fontana into the ropes, and on the rebound, he picks F. up and--

Crack: DOUBLE A SPINE BUSTER!! Shades of The Enforcer! RIGHT through the light tubes, and goddamn, if Fontana ain't broken in half it's a damned miracle!!!

Katie: TANK! STOP IT!! STOP THE MATCH, PLEASE!

Glass is shattered and spread across every inch of the ring, and the two chairs are slightly bent. Fontana is road kill, and Ghost Tank is headed for the cover...

3!

Crack: Your winner is my nigga GHOST TAAANK!!!

GT stands tall within the confines of the Electrified Hell in a Cell as it slowly rises. Tank takes to a corner, climbs to the top and raises his fists in triumph. The ring is left in shambles with chairs and glass and the broken body of Fontana.

Pest is walking backstage, getting ready to spring into action if his fellow Black Hand member, Robbie Bourbon, needs help during his match against Ginger Snaps. Little does he know what's about to happen. Suddenly WHAM! Pest turns a corner and his hit in the head with a steel baseball bat. Who did it? A figure walks out of the darkness, laughing and twirling her pink hair.

It's Alexis Riot.

ALEXIS RIOT: Why, hello there Pest! I was looking around EVERYWHERE for you! It's been days man! I was thinking you were dead... and soon you will be.

Alexis Riot beats down Pest with more bat shots, smiling as she does. After a good couple of minutes, she picks up Pest and drags him by the ear.

ALEXIS RIOT: Come on you 60 year old child fucking bastard, we have places to go and people to kill, actually a person to kill, do you know who it is?

Alexis Riot then holds her baseball bat to the throat of Pest.

ALEXIS RIOT: You.

Alexis Riot then pulls Pest off screen? Where is she taking Pest? What is she going to do? Why hasn't security interfered yet? Stay tuned for answers to those questions and more, fine, not more, just those three, fuck you.

Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
Ginger Snaps
Bar Room Brawl

A series of fireworks fire off on the stage as Sympathy for the Devil starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out. He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie hanging Ellis Bolton using the hook from an undone turnbuckle, and Robbie chokeslamming Bjorn Felhammen through the ring. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the bar parking lot, posing and holding his arms out in 45 degree angles. He gets inside.

Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingford plays as Ginger bounces into the bar parkling.

The camera cuts into a loud and raucous bar. The patrons are drinking and having a merry time, and among them is Robbie Bourbon, who's enjoying a glass of, well, bourbon, as he patiently awaits Ginger Snaps to enter the bar.

All of a sudden, the door opens, and the barkeeper takes notice of who enters. It's Ginger Snaps. Snaps looks to the barkeeper, who nods in Bourbon's direction and throws Snaps an empty bottle. Snaps catches it with a smile on her face. She sneaks up behind Bourbon, and bashes him with the bottle on the back of his head.

Bourbon falls like a sack of bricks as the drunk patrons, unaware that this is supposed to be an XWF match, start an actual Bar Room Brawl! The patrons grab pool canes, empty bottles, chairs and more and start beating the crap out of each other with them. Snaps is about to pin Bourbon so she can get the hell out of the mad bar, however she nearly gets her head taken off by a chair- swinging patron! Snaps goes down as Bourbon scrambles to get back up to his feet.

A patron takes a bare-handed swing at Bourbon, though he easily brushes the blow aside and delivers a swift knee to the gut, causing the drunk to fall to the floor, coughing up a sickening mixture of blood and vomit. Bourbon shrugs at the disgusting combination of fluids, and cheap liquor. He steps over the vomit, just in time to be caught by a stool to the face courtesy of another patron. Robbie shakes it off, and begins to walk towards a downed Ginger, who is being helped up by a biker girl in the bar. Ginger sees this, and scrambles to her feet quicker. An XWF referee walks in, and the barkeeper notices this. He grabs a shotgun from behind the bar, and fires it directly in the air. Everyone falls silent and looks at him.

Barkeep: XWF. Get outta here.

Every starts running out of the bar, leaving just Robbie and Ginger alone. Robbie starts moving towards Ginger, who quickly ducks behind a table and flips it over. Katie and Crack run into the bar, and hide behind the counter.

Katie: This is exciting.

Crack: Your dad is gonna be so pissed that you snuck in here.

"Yeah, he is. Oh, no. He's not. Fancy Feast?"

Frodo offers everyone a spoonful of his Fancy Feast, but no one takes it. Robbie is standing over Ginger at this point and begins to pound away at the table that Ginger is hiding behind. It begins to splinter, and she takes off running. Bourbon has other plans, he picks up a chunk of the table, and throws it at Ginger. It punctures her arm, and she goes down. Holding the arm that was punctured, she tries to scoot away from Robbie, but she's not quick enough. Robbie is on her again, this time he's holding a stool, and slams it directly down on top of Ginger. And a second time. Ginger down. Robbie lifts it once more, but Ginger scurries out of the way, and pops to her feet behind him. She grabs him by the back of the head and delivers a DDT. The Ginger DDT sends Robbie to the piss covered floor of the Bar. She helps him to his feet, but just so she can hit another Ginger DDT on him.

Katie: This girl is pretty awesome.

Crack: No she's not.

Robbie starts getting back to his feet, but, but not before Ginger comes out and cracks him with an Enzuirgi. Robbie however catches her tiny little foot midair, and slams her into the bar wall. There's a thud, and Robbie gets to his feet while Ginger lays there in a heap. He walks over, grabs her by the hair and lifts her up, she's bleeding from her eye, but smiling. Robbie looks at her, smiles back, and then slams his giant meathook fist into her face. Her wig comes off, and she hits the ground. Robbie throws the wig against the wall behind him, and kicks GInger in the side. She whimpers, and he rears back to do it again. Followed by another solid rib kick. Ginger is coughing, and whimpering. Robbie doesn't care, he keeps kicking her. Katie gets angry at this, and throws a bottle of Jim Beam right at Robbie, which connects with his shoulder. He looks over at Katie, who gives him a shrug. He goes back for another kick, but hits the wall instead. Ginger has escaped, and is now standing on a table behind him.

Crack: TAKE YOUR TITS OUT!

Katie, Robbie, and Ginger all look at him dumbfounded.

Crack: What? When I'm at a bar and a girl gets on a table, her tits usually come out. Habit.

Robbie turns back to face Ginger, just in time for her to go leaping through the air with her knee out. The knee connects with Robbie's face, sending him back into the bar, his meaty fist hitting Crack in the face. Robbie pushes himself up and looks at Ginger, who's now standing there, holding her ribs, and whimpering. He powers over to her, only for her to have grabbed a stool and swung it right at his face. He goes down to one knee, and she swings it once more at his face, but Robbie catches it, and jams it back at her. It pushes her back into a table, and she slams down on it, letting out a grunt. Robbie picks the stool up, and slams it down right on Ginger's face. The table breaks, and she goes down to the ground in a heap of wood, blood, and Ginger.

Robbie grabs her off the floor by her throat, and lifts her into the air. She squirms and kicks to break free, but isn't strong enough. Robbie lets out a primal roar before slamming her with Earths Mightiest Chokeslam right into the floor where her wooden bed was moments ago. Ginger is bleeding all over, and covered in wood, and possibly urine. But Robbie isn't done yet. He grabs her again for another Chokeslam. She's busted and limp. He doesn't seem to care, as he lifts her once more, this time throwing her ragdoll body across the bar. She hits the wall with a thud, and he charges full force at her, as she tries to stand up. He sends one of his massive shoulders directly into her torso, and she goes down faster than a $2 whore on payday. Robbie grabs her limp body, and throws it against the other wall of the bar before running over, and slamming his foot into her face.

Ginger is clearly done for, so Robbie finally goes for a pin.

Katie: The winner is Robbie Bourbon. And I think I need a drink of him now.

Crack just looks at Katie before the bar doors slam open. Men in riot gear storm the Bar. Coming from the back, coming from the entrance, about 20 in total. They all charge Robbie Bourbon! They begin to beat the holy hell out of him. A can of pepper spray is pulled out and unloaded into Robbie's eyes!

ROBBIE BOURBON: JEEEESUS FUCK!!!

Another riot officer pulls out a taser and sticks it into Robbie! Robbie collapses, and as he's pinned to the ground by officers, an officer grabs one arm as another grabs the other, and a third puts handcuffs on him.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

The riot officers stand Robbie up. Robbie spits in one of their faces! He rears back and slugs Robbie right in the gut! Robbie shoves off the officers holding him and headbutts the riot officer!

*FUCK EM UP ROBBIE, FUCK EM UP!*CLAP CLAP*FUCK EM UP ROBBIE, FUCK EM UP!*CLAP CLAP*FUCK EM UP ROBBIE, FUCK EM UP!*CLAP CLAP*

The riot officers clear the ring as 5 more roll in, each holding a shotgun. They all point them at Robbie. Robbie runs straight at one, and the riot officer being assaulted pulls his trigger. We see a splash of blood as the shot hits his knee and Robbie collapses. Hollering in pain.

RIOT SQUAD LEADER: Can't handle a little rock salt?

The rest of the men with shotguns cock their weapons and unload into Robbie, high dosages of rock salt pelting his body and shredding skin in places. They cock again and aim for Robbie's head.

ROBBIE BOURBON: My name is Robbie Motherfucking Bourbon, you pricks, and you'll never fucking forget...

Robbie is cut off by the men firing again. He goes limp in the ring, unconscious from the consecutive rock salt shots to his head. The riot officers all hoist Robbie and start to carry him out of the ring, and up the entrance ramp, presumably back to prison.
We see Alexis Riot looking down from a ledge, behind her is a injured, bleeding, and beaten Pest, next to him is a bloodstained bat. Alexis Riot then walks over to Pest while cracking her knuckles, revealing more of the environment around them. They are on the roof of the American Airlines Arena!

ALEXIS RIOT: Man, do you just feel on top of the world up here? Enjoy it while it lasts Pest, because soon you're going to be at the very bottom! Now you may be wondering, why am I doing this? Many reasons, saving the world, avenging the children who's lives you made living hells, delivering some hard justice for your crimes, but one reason stands above all else.

Alexis Riot then grabs Pest by his collar, dragging him to the edge of the roof! As she does this, her eyes begin to flash between their normal color and jet black.

ALEXIS RIOT: Payback's a bitch.

Before she can throw Pest off the building, a XWF security guard appears, pulling Alexis away from Pest in a reverse bearhug of sorts

XWF SECURITY GUARD: Stop resisting! You don't have to do this! Murder is taking it way too far!

ALEXIS RIOT: The only reason you're saying this is because it's taking place on XWF soil! If I murdered Pest somewhere else, you wouldn't give two damns! Now let go of me! This does not involve you, your friends, your boss, or even the black hand! It's between me and Pest!

XWF SECURITY GUARD: I will not allow you to do this! If you resist anymore, you might be arrested!

ALEXIS RIOT: You seem to like justice, so why haven't you thrown little Pest here into the darkest jail cell for his crimes to children!

XWF SECURITY GUARD: His crimes are only rumors! No one has found truth to them! I will not ask again, cease and desist!

ALEXIS RIOT: Please.... let go before....

XWF SECURITY GUARD: SURRENDER NOW!

Suddenly, without warning, Alexis Riot breaks out of the hold, sending the security guard flying back. She then turns to the guard, her eyes now completely black. She then picks up the guard in a two handed choke, watching as the man struggles for breath.

ALEXIS RIOT: YOU WANT TO DIE FOR THIS MAN? DO YOU WANT TO DEFEND THE ACTIONS OF THIS PEDOPHILE? DO YOU WANT TO TAKE HIS PLACE AND SAVE HIM FROM MY WRATH? SO BE IT YOU BEING OF FLESH!

Alexis Riot, now fully possessed by her demons, begins to walk to the edge of the building! The guard looks over the edge and begins to try to struggle out of the chokehold, but it's too late! Alexis Riot throws the guard off the building!

SPLAT!

The sound of flesh hitting concrete is heard, but we don't get to see the aftermath. As all this carnage occurs, Pest sneaks away. Alexis turns around and, seeing that Pest got away, begins to shout wildly into the air.

ALEXIS RIOT: PEST! YOU GOT LUCKY! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOU, A INNOCENT HAS DIED IN YOUR PLACE! NEXT TIME WE MEET, YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE YOUR FATE!

Alexis Riot then calms down, and looks into the camera.

ALEXIS RIOT: He might have gotten away, but you won't Trax. If you think you can just rape me and get away with it, you're wrong. You took away my dignity, I'll take away your life! You're going to learn to NEVER...EVER....CROSS ALEXIS MOTHERFUCKING RIOT! Have a good day and go fuck yourself while looking at pictures of me, creep.

Alexis Riot then storms off, but as she leaves, her eyes go back to their normal non demon state. She then looks straight ahead and, realizing she just killed a innocent man due to the douchebaggery of Trax and Pest, has a single tear of both regret from the senseless killing and anger that the wrong man died go down her cheek before leaving the scene.

MAIN EVENT
Alexander Aries
- vs -
Peter Gilmour
HART TITLE MATCH
3 RP limit
Gods of Death Match:
Match takes place inside a cage, with a larger secondary cage on the outside. Secondary cage is filled with hungry lions. Both cages are floating in the ocean with sharks surrounding them. Winner makes it out of both cages, and throws his opponent into the ocean. Both men are wearing meat vests.

The lights dim as "Eye of the Tiger" begins playing through the air as Alexander Aries swims to the double hell in a cell concoction that will serve as tonight's battle ground.

We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in as Peter Gilmour is seen swimming angrily toward the ring, already talking shit about Aries with each stroke. Once he gets to the ring, Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as fireworks explode high in the air.

Ah! It is a grand day to live the life of X-Treme! Or a very bad one, if it means one ends up being a loser in this upcoming main event that's about to be presented to you live, via satellite! That's right, our main eventers are not in the building as they are competing; for everyone's extreme viewing pleasure, in a Gods Of Death match! If that name gave you all a shiver, it was rightfully delivered, for this match is one of the most brutal and over the top scenarios the XWF could have brought to you.

Peter and Alexander both find themselves inside of a cell with ANOTHER cell surrounding that cell. However, if that wasn't enough, there are lions lurking around the outside of the inner cell just waiting for somebody to come through into the outer cell. Not to mention, the lions weren't fed for weeks! And they were forced to listen to nothing but "All About That Base" on repeat, for the entirety of their starvation period! So these lions are hungry and they're fucking pissed! Slabs of meat were strapped to both Peter and Aries for good measure, just to make sure the lions are paying attention. Don't want them boys to have it too easy, right? Oh yeah... and there's sharks circling the entire double cage monstrosity because... X-TREME!

Peter Gilmour and Alexander Aries prepare. These men are about to have the fight of their lives. Peter Gilmour and Alexander Aries stare each other down as the hungry lions observe them. Both eager to begin the battle, their eyes long for destruction. Peter Gilmour instantly takes Aries down with a Clothesline, greeting him with an Elbow Drop shortly after. Alexander rolls about the canvas in turmoil before Gilmour springs to his feet, pulling Aries right along with him by the scruff of Aries' hair. Gilmour then chooses to spin around in a circle as he drags Aries with him, eventually sending the straight edged assassin flying towards the wall of the cage. SLAM! Alexander crashes into the cage! Hard! And the lions growl in delight as they begin to stalk their prey. Momentarily stunned, Aries doesn't notice this and leans into the cage wall. Only to look up into a pair of hungry eyes, gazing out at him. The lion roars, his mouth held wide as Alexander scurries away. Slamming right into Gilmour, who puts him down with a Powerslam!

Alexander's body collides with the canvas and Peter laughs wickedly as he begins to climb the cage. Barely paying mind to the lions, Peter glares at Aries laid out on the mat and he moves into position. Peter plans to dive onto Aries with a Leaping Leg Drop! Unfortunately, right as Peter gets ready to fly, a lion changes his plans. One of the bigger cats; despite the severe starvation, leaps at the cage wall! Its claws digging into Peter's flesh, right through the wall! Peter screams like a banshee and drops the canvas as blood immediately begins to pour from his wounds. This gets the lions even more worked up and they crowd near Peter, eyeing him like a human would eye a choice cut of beef. Peter groans and gingerly climbs to his feet, only to receive a Belly to Back Suplex from Alexander Aries!

From there, Alexander rushes to the opposite side of the cage; using the moment of the lions distraction to his advantage, he climbs swiftly to the top of the cage and drops down with a Diving Leg Drop! WHAM! Aries' leg connects with extreme impact! Gilmour shakes in agony and Aries jumps to his feet, ruthlessly stomping on Peter and then yanking him from the mat by his head, Alexander delivers a High Knee to Peter's face and follows it up with a Side Russian Legsweep! And then a Rolling German Suplex! After all that, Aries climbs to his feet, breathing heavy he glances down at Peter sprawled out on the mat. Admiring his handy work, Aries smirks, pulls a stick of gum from out of his spandex shorts and pops it into his mouth. Yep. Just a man looking fondly onward at the chaos he brought about, while he enjoys a nice stick of gum.

Alexander smiles widely and hits Peter with a Knee Drop to the face.

CRACK! Peter's nose is busted wide open! Snot, blood and gore literally start gushing from Peter's nose, like a faucet! Enticing the lions even more as they pounce around and charge at the walls of the cage!

Meanwhile, the sharks seem to be enjoying a game of "Go Fish" with a friendly octopus and a crab. They're obviously very patiently waiting for their time to attack. Unlike the lions, who have gone all full savage beast mode. The sharks are chill and know good things come to those tha... oh wait, nevermind. One of the sharks just ripped open the friendly octopus. And now the shark is eating it. Damn. It seems all the animals went full on savage beast mode as we see one of the sharks circling the double cage combo from hell. The crab, seeming to want to get into the mix as well, pulls a knife from wherever crabs keep their knives and climbs atop one of the sharks. Releasing a mighty roar that is somehow louder than all of the lions combined, we are now convinced this ocean is not of this world. As if the sea creatures playing cards, wasn't enough proof.

Back to the action, Aries' has risked Peter's life by tossing him into the corner of the cage. Bloody and battered, Peter stares at Alexander, glossy eyed and clearly in pain. Aries hunches down and prepares to rush at Peter. A spark of fury burning in his eyes as he surges forward. Rushing at Gilmour with the intent of giving a Spear! Alexander nears and is about to connect! But Peter manages to jump out of the way and Aries slams right into the cage!

BAM!! Face first into that wire mesh, Gilmour begins grinding Alexander's face into it, while he delivers a series of knees to Aries' sides and spine. Alexander's face is torn apart from the metal pressed deep into his face by the immense pressure Peter's applying to the back of his head. Blood trickles down like a waterfall, he feels a lick and opens his eyes to the face of a lion, looking right at him. Hot breath puffs onto Aries and a little bit of pee begins to dribble near his feet as the lion is joined by another lion. And then another. Until they are all congregated in front of Aries'. Their mouths salivating at the sight of him, Peter yanks Alexander away, right as one of the lions leap at the cage and delivers Brianbuster followed by a Fist Drop!

CRASH!

Oh shit!

The lion that leaped, leapt through the wall of the cage! Peter must have really weakened the metal with Aries' face in order to make it possible for that to happen!

The lion roars and charges again, this time at Peter! Oddly enough, Peter charges too! Holy shit! Peter catches the lion with a Package Piledriver! The lion goes down but another is on its way and Peter sees it. Immediately delivering another Package Piledriver to the other lion. And again to another lion! Then yet another Package Piledriver to a fourth! The lions keep coming and Peter keeps dishing out the Package Piledrivers! Till there's a pile of groaning lions in the middle of the ring! Oh my god! This truly is a game ender for those mighty beasts!

Next, Peter turns his attention to Alexander and hits him with a Package Piledriver!

END GAME!

END FUCKING GAME!

But what's this?!?! That shark with a knife wielding crab on its back is careening towards the cage! It managed to leap towards the cage and is accelerating with the speed of a jet powered sea creature! It smashes into the cage and crashes right through both layers! Far more impressive than the lion's effort, that shark is clearly on a mission. However, Peter merely laughs wickedly at its attempt and delivers a Package Piledriver to the shark! As this happens, the crab gets knocked away and lands near Aries, where it begins furiously stabbing him in the leg! Yes. A crab is using a knife and its stabbing Aries in the leg.

Yet, that's not the least of his problems because now Gilmour is beating on Aries with the fucking shark! Just like that popular meme depicting someone beating a motherfucker, with another motherfucker, except Peter is using a shark to beat on Aries. Over and over again! Each hit harder than the last, Peter continues the onslaught until the shark explodes! Yeah, apparently if you keep using a shark as a weapon to savagely pound someone with, they eventually explode.

Blood and shark guts go everywhere! Aries looks a complete mess! It's hard to tell which is the source of more blood, Aries or the exploded shark!

Laughing wickedly, Peter grabs Aries by the head and yanks him to his feet. Then with a sadistic wink to the knife wielding crab, Peter hits Aries with the END GAME! In fact he hits it so hard that the cell starts to fall apart and the waves of the ocean start to crash harder. Shark and Lion parts are scattered everywhere. With all of his might, Gilmour rams Aries head first into part of the weakened cell and Aries goes clean through, breaking through the second cell wall and crashing into the ocean! A lion swims over to Aries and begins trying to eat him, pulling him under the water as Gilmour stands victorious in the ring.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Chris Mercy (03-11-2016), GladiatorXWF (03-11-2016), Kid Kool (03-11-2016), LomoGoldo (03-12-2016), Mr Killjoy (03-12-2016), Ophelia (03-11-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-11-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-11-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-11-2016, 09:04 AM

Ghost Tank is sitting, alone. Wife and child standing near him. He chuckled to himself as he began to think over the events of the night. He looked to the cameraman, smirking,

"I told Fontanna I was going to be the one who put him into and through Hell. His name is now a part of my list. As for Emerick...

Emerick, there is only one Death. There can be many Reapers, but there is only the force that can be named Death. You think I don't see what you're trying to do? Do you know what hilarity you have brought? You can't do this job yourself, so you hired two others to join you. That is why you'll never be the Pale Rider. I am the genuine article. I am the Death that carries every soul reaped upon his very own back. I don't need any Reapers to do my job. I don't need minions to send my messages for me.

You could have been something Emerick, but now you're just a waste of space, not fit to carry my boots, not fit to even do my laundry.

You're weak, pathetic, a nuisance. A hindrance to the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff.

You're a gnat, and gnats die, easier than most creatures. So, goodbye, Emerick. You can keep interfering as much as you want, but you blew any chance of me seeing you as nothing more as trash. You can hurt me as badly as you did in December, but you are not going to get a second chance. I do have a horseman role fit for you.

Pestilence. Because you make me sick."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Kid Kool (03-11-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-11-2016, 09:44 AM

OOC: I loved Pete's match, and I'm sure he'd say the same. You're really creative Frodo, and am looking forward to more of your shows. ^_^ ........BTW, I just wanted to note I wrote MOST of Ghost Tank's match, except for the attack by Emerick. I really hope ya liked it Ghostie, If anyone thinks it's a good idea, I'd like to do more of them, especially hardcore matches. I've been writing matches for like, 14 years, and I love doing them. Just a note. Anywayz, Jawesome show, and I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. ^.^

~$hane-o-mac 3ry

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ophelia's post:
Fontanna (03-11-2016)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-11-2016, 09:56 AM

Some times I feel like you people have forgotten me. But that's okay. I haven't forgotten you. Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.

Reeve. Gordon.

Quoth Fort Minor...

"Remember The Name."

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-11-2016, 10:58 AM

BOOOOOOOOOOOYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Bring on Lane!! He is mine!!!

OOC: Great match Alexander. your rp's were good.. but not enough to beat me im afraid. dont get upset though u couldve easily won. I loved reading the match.. kudos to whomever wrote it..

now onto Shove It.. to destroy another victim :D

ps: Anybody know how many days ive been champ. i think its close to 100 now..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LiddleJ Offline
XWF Geordie King

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-11-2016, 11:24 AM

Nice work. Enjoyed reading.. Looking forward to next weeks show. All good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: o7YoFf2.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-11-2016, 01:04 PM

Love it, can't stop reading it

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-11-2016, 10:09 PM

OOC: Loved my match with Tank. Even with the attack in the middle. Really fun read. Like the shows we where putting on before the hiatus! Great fucking work guys!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontanna's post:
Ophelia (03-16-2016)