Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Peter Gilmour Takes a Woman and 40 Squirrels Home and Sucks their Dicks for Tic-Tacs
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-23-2016, 11:56 PM

Peter Gilmour, if you have not heard, sucks dick for Tic-Tacs.

PETER GILMOUR TAKES A WOMAN AND 40 SQUIRRELS HOME AND SUCKS THEIR DICKS FOR TIC-TACS.

Peter, we, the people, all saw your last promo. The people really deserve better.

The people deserve a fighter, a flat out cold-blooded bastard with a heart for this, one that thumps, pulses, beats, crushes, crashes, and bleeds wrestling. My heart is what does that, Peter. My heart, every day, every morning, every night, reminds me I'm here for a fucking reason. That reason is to fight for the people.

That's sometimes pretty vague, stud, I get it, but now, it's crystal fucking clear.

The people deserve a real Hart Champion.

Not some paper placeholder, not some relic running around with it to make it look pretty, but a flat-out, down-and-out, mean-as-hell killer. An annihilator. A destroyer. Stud, I'm talking about none other than the Wednesday Night Wrecker.

Yours truly.

Not you taking home a Backpage prostitute and 40 squirrels holding a fleshlight and a set of rubber boobs.

That's right, Robbie, I was here the whole time, giving a PowerPoint presentation on why you should let me suck your dick, Robbie.

We zoom out to see Maria Brink sitting next to Robbie.

I know, Maria, I know. I heard a strong fucking argument tonight.

Here I am, a man of the people. And what a fucking man. While you spoke, I actually snuck out and grabbed a bite to eat. Taco Tuesday, Maria, Taco Tuesday. I sat at the bar, by my lonesome, and I had a few tacos. Well, wouldn't you know, this bombshell came right up and sat next to me. I mean a fucking nuke. This girl was 5'8", kept telling me about how she was a swimmer, kept doing the hair flip, kept telling me her college resume, all while texting the man what done her wrong hoping I'd make him jealous.

I already make Peter Gilmour jealous.

Robbie whistles. With a rush, Alejandro, the Dick of Peter Gilmour, flies in through the door wearing a tiny little red cape, and flies straight into the mouth of Maria Brink.

I have a girlfriend, sorry, but my friend here has missed you. I hope you...

Maria seems overjoyed to have a dick in her mouth.

Well, then. Happy reunion. Peter Gilmour has no dick.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-24-2016)