Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My my, good girl gone bad?
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-22-2016, 11:18 PM

Well this is interesting.

Trax is sitting at his office desk watching something on his phone, the camera pans around to an over-shoulder view and we see what appears to be the closing moments of Ginger Snaps first promo against Tush. Trax smiles as the promo ends and then places the phone on the desk, interlocking his fingers and putting his elbows on the desk also as he speaks directly into the camera.

Hey Ginger. Long time no talk. What happened? I'll admit something, I haven't really been keeping up with your One Tree Hill-esque developing life story and such that much but I'm glad you have seemingly dropped that stupid little gimmick you had going on? Maybe there is a God. Do you recall how much of a thinly veiled condescending little thot you were, how you would try antagonizing me and making my blood boil any chance you could possibly get with your talk of "friendships" and "hugs" and making me out to be the bad guy in situations I was clearly the victim? Because I sure do, shame on you, you obnoxious, failed social warrior justice cunt you.

I'm SO glad you've finally dropped that ridiculous facade.

The fact you would come to a wrestling company like this and shove pseudo pacifism down everyone's throats did rub me the wrong way but now you've dropped that I guess maybe I can actually take you seriously now? Maybe I have overlooked you, I mean..you DID beat Lane and Morbid Angel, one guy I've yet to beat, and another I have, but whom everyone presumed would be next in line for a Universal title shot when he beat me in the rematch, until he proved to everyone that win was as I SAID it was, a fluke, when he went on to get squashed by you of all people a couple weeks later.

However Peter digresses, this mild but still apparent mean streak you now have... I like it, thumbs up.

Trax gives two thumbs up to the camera and flashes a smile.

Good luck defending your IC title against the Lizard guy Wednesday, eager to see if you can put this momentum and new found attitude to propel you to victory, or if you fail and get snapped like the pale 130 pound twig you are. Tush says if he wins he's going to bring back prestige to that title, that title, that was held by some of the best wrestlers this company has seen like Gamer Girl and Duke, perhaps he will... I see potential in him, in fact, I'd say he's the second best wrestler here whose ring name begins with a T and has four letters.

Trax winks.

Hmm yes, interesting match up indeed, the good girl gone bad vs the old vegetable gone badder, I'll be watching that match...real close. See you soon, perhaps.

Trax smiles at the camera once more and nods signalling for the camera feed to cut.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
40 Squirrels Offline
Carrying a Fleshlight and Rubber Boobs

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-23-2016, 12:55 AM

40 squirrels holding a Fleshlight and a set of rubber boobs run by.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes 40 Squirrels's post:
Dick E. (02-23-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates 40 Squirrels's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-23-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-23-2016, 01:56 AM

OK first off, them squirrels... what the fuck... did anyone else see that?

Secondly, Rebel Star you're trying to talk about me "trying to get noticed" um, you know who I am right? People challenge ME to try and get noticed, look at LeStrange and Bourbon.I don't need to "try' to do anything pumpkin, seems like you're the one trying to get noticed, mouthing off at your superiors, concerning things that don't concern you. Oh and talking about "streaks" instead of poking your nose where it doesn't belong, in the lions den, you should maybe focus on that LOSING streak you currently got going on. Oh wait but you don't care about that because I recall you saying you after Shove It don't care if you win your matches as long as you get paid, wonderful attitude, clearly its been working for you so far, you'll get far here.

Uh huh.

Just the record NOW I'm being sarcastic, bottom feeding wrench, get the fuck out of here.Rebel Star? You're not even fit to win Star Of The Month, star in this company you ain't and never will be so back to the diner you go. Bye now.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Ophelia (02-23-2016)
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-23-2016, 02:12 AM

Sorry, who are you? Come back when you matter.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-23-2016, 07:37 AM

Yeah Rebel Star come back when you matter.

Save all the over analyzing like some failed pyschologist college student, you sound like the female version of Robbie Bourbon, do you want to be the female version of Robbie Bourbon? Robbie Bourbon doesn't even want to the male version of Robbie Bourbon.

I don't crave attention, I attract it, hence why ever since I've been here I've had people challenging me, attacking me, calling me out, hence why I'm a past Superstar of the Month and had my face on several PPV posters.

What if I told you little lady, that the reason I spoke out about the IC match is because I'm looking to add a forth championship win to my resume, and the IC seems appeasing untill I reclaim the Universal? Hm? THEN I would have genuine reason to be interested in the match, no?

Not that I have to tell you shit because its none of your goddamn business.

Yeah your team won, well more Lane won for your team because he was the last guy standing, you got eliminated after you was stupid enough to turn your back on Lane, how did you not see that happening? Him and Fern are CCWF pals, Lane was never going to let you pin Fern for that reason, not because he wants the Xtreme title. How did you not realize that? Rookie mistake. Just like crossing me is a rookie mistake.

Remember that.

Oh and remember this, I don't like Ginger, shes still a cunt, but atleast shes proven she can hang with us guys, unlike you have, so instead of picking at my movements and motives, please go back to the drawing board and reflect on your own.Improve yourself and earn your spot, then maybe just maybe I can give you the full attention YOU so much crave and show you respect, because right now you've done nothing to earn it, you little synthetic tart, right now all you're doing is wasting my time, so with that said, I'll be wasting no more of my time with you.Dismissed.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-24-2016, 06:08 AM

This bitch still talking, why are you still here?

No really, I mean go ahead and say you're right about you being able to reel me in, gotta take a victory anywhere you can right? But I just find the irony too hard to resist, I mean you talk about craving attention...yet you can't seem to get off my dick, I don't get it, maybe I'm missing something.... you know with my lack of comprehension and selective hearing...or maybe not. I know your game, you're not fooling me Sitre...sister...I meant to say sister, I know you're desperately trying to get over and get noticed by the big dogs.

"Be careful what you wish for" the old saying goes.

Am I talking down to you? Or am I just telling it how it is? How about YOU reflect on THAT? I mean nothing to you? I mean nothing to a nobody? I'm hurt. No really.My wins, awards and championship runs, mean nothing to you? Cool, thats great. Know who and what it does mean something to though, the fans that tune in every week, the boys and girls in the back who aren't naive enough to deny those things are important and and the history books. Your opinions, your insults, are as shallow as piss on concrete and barely register to me darling. Considering they're ironic and hypocritical as previously stated, saying me being plastered on posters and main eventing PPVs means nothing... then bragging you was one of the "faces" of Shove It, good job, bravo.

Slow claps.

My loss at Snow Job is not the start of a decline at all, being part of one of the biggest matches in XWFs history, against arguably the best talent in XWFs recent history, and losing is nothing to be ashamed of considering the match could of gone either way and theres nobody on the current roster that would fair against Lane better than me, especially not you. But whatever, try and rub that loss in my face, despite the fact I was IN a universal title matches means I've been in a position in this company you have never and will never reach.

Again I ask... why are you here? To prove how "spectacular" you are? Go on then we're waiting considering you've yet to show that, so far you have one loss and one win but you wasn't the deciding factor in the win decision. Spectacularly lackluster. You're not real, you're full of shit, was that little backstory in your debut promo entirely fake and made up then if you're real? You fake, bullshitting, attention whore you.

Wait, I remember now, you're here solely for the money right? To pay off rent you owe or some shit, man, you really ARE living a college student lifestyle, I pity that. Hey go get that money girl, do your thing, I went from rags to riches, so can you. Then again I did it by becoming a world class wrestling icon something you'll never be able to do so maybe signing up to be a wrestler for money wasn't the BEST idea. You know what? I'm a good person, I really am, so here, I'm going to show you some well deserved sympathy and help you out.

Trax pulls out a drawer from his desk (yes he DOES always sit at this desk doing fuck knows what just because he can, fuck you) and retrieves a briefcase from it. He places the briefcase on the desk and unlocks it, revealing a wad of cash, hundreds of 100 dollar bills neatly placed inside the breifcase.

Like I said. Rags to riches. You need money so bad? Whats your home address, I'll send you a nice sum, since you probably don't even have enough to set up a bank account, can't nobody say I don't help the poor or talent-less. Don't you watch the news lady? Before I lost my powers I helped people. I can help you too. Help you buy a new career, if I was you I'd jump at the offer, trust me.

Maybe you and Ginger can become best friends since you're both bitter ass bitches with sand in your disease ridden clitorises. Maybe you both can go on a nice little shopping spree? Talk about how you like to cup dangling balls when you're doing the only thing either of your mouths are good for or shit like that, or whatever lonely passive aggressive women like to talk about, beats me. Or maybe you'll refuse my offer and continue to put on sub par performances here and continue to try and sharpen your silver tongue throwing shots that miss at people that would wreck you in the ring. Tough choice right? Yes I will be going after the IC, eventually, simply because when I debuted here I said I'd win every currently active title on the roster and the only titles I've yet to win are the IC and Hart, I actually don't even care to win the Hart title but hey, a goals a goal. If you ever decide your goal is more than just to pick up paychecks regardless if you win or lose the matches you partake for them, if you ever decide you want to go down in history as somebody worth noting and gun for the top guns inside the ring then maybe just maybe we'll cross paths in that ring and you'll get to show the world how "spectacular" you really are. Now..THIS time I'm done. Say what you wish, but just know it means nothing to me or anyone here, around here, its actions that define you. So yes, I have willingly wasted my time verbally sparring with you girl, like I said if I was you I'd chalk up anything I possibly can as a small victory , so be satisfied and honored, however with that said, fuck your life, and get back to me when you've proven your worth my time with your actions. Peace until then.