Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I make a pin
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-22-2016, 10:49 PM

Who are you? Some nobody that can't escape the beginning of the shows? Someone ready to warm the fans up for me? Get them time to go get food before I step out into the ring? Well, hi then. Nice to meet you, I'm Ginger. I'm the the top girl in the company, and the top brit. Not you. You're a low level boy, and not a pretty one. How's the day going for you? Well, I hope. Have to be feeling good about yourself, good. You deserve it. I think. Maybe. Still not sure who you are, but you do keep the fans from dying of boredom until I show up, I guess. Not sure, I don't really know you still. Maybe some day you can introduce yourself just in time to get knocked back down to the low level you belong at.

It's ok, guy whose name I will never need to learn. You can one day hope to be half as good as I am. Maybe. What have you done in your time here? In my first night I beat Vinnie Lane for the Hart Title. Then, I took the Intercontinental Title, and you've done...? Yeah. Exactly. You had to beg Peter for a Hart Title shot, something I was given right away. I didn't even try for it. Yet, here you are, struggling for the recognition over getting it. Something you supposedly earned, and you're having to beg for it? You need Peter's permission to take what you earned? I'll tell you what. this Warfare, I will come out to the ring, and pin Peter then tell him to fight me for his title. He'll accept it from me first, because I'm not crying like a bairn. You are. And you give booze a bad name. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're almost on Tush's level of bad.

I take a chug from my bottle. It's empty, so I break it over Chris' head. He goes down like Maverick's pants when he sees a title, and I cover him like I were Maverick's poop on a belt.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-23-2016, 04:14 AM

Shit me,I see where you get your name from, you remind me of my old housemate back before I was wrestling,she was a "snappy little bitch" too.

"Chris put the bins out"

"Chris, get your washing out the machine, it's my turn."

"Chris, Stop going through my draws"

"Chris, seriously, stop sniffing my panties."

"Chris, it doesn't matter if i'm on my period, you still can't sniff my pantie's"

Fucking women, who needs em??

I'm not going to waste my time telling you who I am because I don't want to bore you with stories like you did me.. I mean going on how you bet Vinnie Lane on your very first night...

Well good for you!!!!

Oh shit, and then you won the Intercontinental Title!!!!

Well good for you!!!

YAWN

Fuck your even more boring than Gilly!

The only damn thing you have going for you is that your a brit, like myself oh and a red head.

Hash Tag Grrr Mamma

I must admit though, a little bit of excitement rushed to c#ck when you said you were a top girl....

I do love the girl being on top.

So look you ginger-ninja, you ain't taking my title. Not today..not tomorrow. Not until i'm bored of wearing it.

When that day comes I'll invite you round the Macbeth's Camden Castle, I'll tie you up all nice, i'll treat you a little be naughty and a little bit nice and when your all moist good and ready....

I'll give the title too the homeless midget who lives by the docks. He has no arms or legs but hell still do a better job at defending this title than you would...

Missy!!

Luv YA!!

Biatch!!!

KICK OUT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris MacBeth's post:
Dick E. (02-23-2016)
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-23-2016, 10:16 AM

Oh, so you're Chris. Are you the help then? Because you're certainly not a wrestler. I just want to help you find yourself, and you're true calling. It's not here. I don't even think I belong here, but the people in chrge keep throwing titles at me. Success, I know something you'll never experience. You want to live through me, then? Here I'll do you a favour, after I take your belt, and then put Tush to sleep and throw him from the scaffold, I will dedicate those wins to you. Charity for a sick kid kinda deal, except you're not sick, just worthless.

You have an armless little person living by you? Does he keep you around so he can always remember it could be worse? Or, do you keep him around so you have something to aspire to? I know that George needed someone to aspire to be after he first got sick, it helped him to get better. Maybe this guy is helping you get better. Whatever helps you overcome whatever it is that makes you so terrible at life. What is it that keeps you down? What makes you so worthless? Is it the same thing wrong with Maverick? An inflated sense of worth and a dirty nappy? Or, did your mum not love you enough.

I understand that, I think if my kid was like you, I'd love him less. And everyone can tell you, I'm really loving and sweet. Something about you, though. It makes me not want to love you, or give you change when I see you with your cup on the street. Do me a favour, MacBeth, don't remind people we're both Brits. I don't want them drawing too many connections between us. They might thing we're friends or something. I'm friends with everyone, but not you. You're just someone I need to pin.

I reach into my sock, and pull out a new bottle of Vodka. Use my teeth to pull the top off before chugging it down. Once it's mostly empty I bust Chris over the head with it again and pin him.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-23-2016, 11:19 AM

Oh well...

Some cutting remarks, a little bit bitchy but they are cutting. Don't worry,I take back what I said about you being a Brit being the only thing going for you. I didn't realize you were one of them, Your not a Brit, your a Scot.

You will only become British if the people of England let you, i they take to you. This won't happen for you because apart from a few exceptions there isn't room for tramps in Britain.

So, no need to worry, I wont want to be associated with your type either.

You see I like to keep by little, armless buddy Eric around me because he is actually an entertaining little guy. He is the only Scot I can stand, mainly because of his humor. I actually showed him a picture of the bitch who was trying to take my belt off me.

Guess what he said.

He said...

"She looks like she would have a fanny like a stab wound in a Gorilla's back."

I did laugh, then agreed,then laughed again.

Despite whether you would love your kid or not, just please don't reproduce, it wouldn't be good for anyone.

So if you don't mind fucking off back to Scotland where you eat your deep fried chocolate bars adding a little bit more weight to them already slightly chunky thighs. Soon you'll have more chins than a Chinese phone book.

HAHAHA The oldies are the best and speaking of old, that is exactly what you are... OLD NEWS

I'm back baby and things are going to be different around here from here on in.

Get some better Vodka...

Kickout

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-23-2016, 02:46 PM

Girard is going on with a smoke break, when he notices Ginger pinning MacBeth. He sighs, "Why must I keep seeing ] everywhere?"[/i]

He counts the pin...

3!

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion: Ginger Snaps!
Hate Post Like Post