Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diary Entry #1: Give In.
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-22-2016, 03:13 AM

Dear Diary,

A long journey through the ocean of hell has led me here, where I stand. Staring at the reflection that cuts me like a knife. Glass embedded in my feet, thorns tearing their way into my scalp... I've trekked from Japan to Europe to Mexico to Canada and beyond, learning, listening, taking it all in. I know now what it takes.

It takes more than most men or women possess.

Most men aren't me.

22 years young, I enter the XWF, prepared for whatever may come my way. Barbed-wire, C4, needles, whatever this pack of lunatics throws my way. I can only hope their ears and eyes are open. I can only hope that they pay heed to my words, my actions, and take notes along the way. For I am a shephard, sent from below to teach that which cannot be taught from a text book.

I am a truth-seeker and a prophet fighting in the name of brutal honesty. I gaze amongst the place I now call home, and I see nothing more than a pack of vultures where once stood mighty, powerful lions. The XWF that rests on this day is not the XWF that moved at light speed years ago. But trust is all they need. Trust in me, trust in eachother, trust in themselves. Follow me... and come eye to eye with what could be and what always should have been.

I've entered my hat into the fray of WarFare and Shove-it... Tried to put together a match with Gilmour, yet he declined. Quite sure that won't be the last time I see the same from him. Guy seems to have a track record here. Trax on the other hand seems to be the type to always be up for a fight, a challenge to his spot in the totem pole. If he's up for it, I know I'll have my work cut out for me... Other than that, Rebel Star, Tommy Gunn and a kid named Equinox accepted an open challenge of mine... Time will tell where this will lead.

I preach so the deaf may hear. My visions are cast so the blind may see. I tell you all this so you, all of you, will finally realize this simple fact; The XWF deserves better. Better than John Madison. Better than Shane . Better than many of those on the roster. Allow me to guide you, allow the spirit of truth and the light of reality to burn itself into the back of your minds... in the face of fantasy, there is no escaping fact. Of course, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

The shadows hide the light. The light obscures the dark. Black and white, red calls upon the shark. The blood spills into the ocean, filling it with crimson. And the beast heeds, closing in to take just one more bite. The victim is torn to ribbons, he has no choice but to give in. Allow the creature to feed upon his flesh, and devour him whole. Lost shall be his soul, for this you see is his toll. But the more he gives in...

...the closer he comes to freedom. Freedom from the shackles of Normalocracy. The Trumps, the Rockafellers, the Carvers and Madisons and Giovannis of this world. Allow the creatures to stir, to feed... and you too will find yourselves upon the precipice of The Other Side. For in the end, you have two choices. Give in.... or fear your every step. For it could be your last.

Love,
Ophelia
Edit Hate Post Like Post