Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
So What If A Washed Up Star Trek Star Is Mad At Me?
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-21-2016, 09:43 PM

We see Alexis Riot looking at Socio's latest promo on her laptop, unimpressed. After the visual and verbal diarrhea concludes, she shuts her laptop and looks at the camera. She then walks over to the camera and picks it up, looking directly into the lens.

"Alright Rioters, we're going on a little field trip,"

The scene then cuts to Alexis Riot driving a car, the camera set down in the passenger seat next to her. She looks at the road as she speaks.

"So, I bet you all are probably wondering what I had to say about Mr. Puffyface's new promo, and...."

She shrugs,

"It was better than the last one, but it still sucked assballs,"

"Yep, not just ass and not just balls, assballs, and here's exactly why,"

"Don't worry, I have enough time to rip Socio a new one, it's going to take awhile to get to where I'm driving to, but I digress,"

"So, let's start with how he introduces us. Apparently he calls his drug den of a home the "Dawg House", apparently a dig at how much of a bitch I am. There's one small problem about that though, I'm not in the house. I mean, if I'm such a bitch, shouldn't my house be the "dawg house"? You're pretty much calling yourself a bitch by calling your house a dog house, which is good, that means you're somewhat self aware of how much you suck. Anyway, so after butchering an Elvis impression that made The King Of Rock N Roll himself roll in his grave, he calls upon his "whores", who are probably a bunch of drugged up ratchets he got off a street corner. They basically are his little yes women, because he's so insecure he needs 20 or so people telling him how great he is all the time. Trust me Socio, they're going to have a tough time kissing up to you when I end your career on Wednesday, and they won't even be able to suck your diseased STD filled dick when you have to undergo a sex change!"

"So, let's get to when you actually get defensive about your earlier piece of shit of a promo, which my brain cells are still reeling from. You say it's not a promo, just leaked footage of you in a bathroom that you were sharing with your neighbor."

"Before we continue, I wasn't going to accuse or even comment on the fact you were sharing the bathroom with your neighbor. I don't accuse people of being gay, but then again, you did get pretty defensive.... are you hiding something?"

"There's no shame in telling the truth,"

"Back on topic, I can short of see where you're coming from, but in the end your argument falls apart. You see, that footage may have been "leaked", but do you know where it leaked to? The Wednesday Night Warfare board. And do you know what that section of the XWF's website is filled with? Promos. Promos of all kinds of quality, so if we use logic, EVERYTHING posted there can be considered a promo, no matter if the XWF superstar approves of it or not. So your drunk ramblings in a bathroom can loosely be considered a promo, even though it was a pile of shit,"

"Also, I can call your little autistic fits whatever the fuck I damn please,"

"By the way, your impression of me was almost as bad as your Elvis impression."

"Pest IS a pedophile, that has been well documented and he has made no attempt to hide it, and it's known by EVERY DAMN PERSON IN THE XWF LOCKER ROOM that you cost me my match against Gilmour, although it wasn't from your "raw sexiness" as not a single part of you is sexy in the least,"

"The only reason those whores hover around you like flies on a corpse is because you've drugged them up so much that they can't see reality, and the reality is you are a top of the line ."

"But let's get to the part of this that really grinds my gears, you go on to say, in your own words, that you didn't like your own promo and that it's impossible to do so,"

"..."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

"Are... are you blind?"

"Here, I want everybody watching this to take a look at his promo and scroll to the bottom of it, take a look at the likes and dislikes,"

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=22831

"The proof is right there, and I don't have to say anything more."

"So then none other than Cpt. Picard walks out and rants on me using an image of him without his permission, this image to be exact,"

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

"Well Picard, listen here. I don't know if all that time in space has caused your mind to deteriorate, but there's this little thing called public domain. The picture of you I used was found on the internet, and has been used by hundreds of people before me. You don't own exclusive claim to that picture of yourself, and no one owes you a damn thing! It's accessible to everyone and can be used by everyone. If you are getting mad at me for using that picture, you might as well try to go after everybody else who uses that picture to react to failures like you (which is ironic considering you are the pic base) and see what happens!"

"Also, you love to throw around the fact you hosted the most impressive episode of Shove-It! Weekend. Guess what, you weren't the reason it was such a success! The reason it worked was because of the efforts of XWF superstars like Unknown Soldier, Cyren, Mr. Satellite, and many more I'm not even going to bother to name who put on some incredible matches! All you and your enterprise crew did was host the carnage on your little spaceship, and even if you didn't the event would have been a great success anyway!"

"What I'm saying is that you didn't do jack shit in the XWF, and this is my world, not yours,"

"Go back to space and stay out of my way, unless you want to end up like Soico this Wednesday! (Spock was better!)"

"Socio, I want you to hear these last few words loud and clear,"

"One, you didn't do a damn thing in helping me win the X-Treme title! I'll admit it was a lucky break, but you didn't attribute to that outcome at all! All Prince did was let his guard down for a couple of moments, and I capitalized. Even if you didn't spam pin attempts before I made history, the result would have been the same. I won the X-Treme Title, period,"

"Second, you didn't help me win that gauntlet in any way, shape, or form! I mean, YOU WERN'T EVEN IN THE DAMN GAUNTLET! If I am to be 100% honest and truthful, I should be thanking Tush and Thunderbolt XYZ for weakening Isles before me and him faced off, although I would have beaten him at full strength anyway. Don't take credit for something you had NO part in! Liking your own promos, relying on celebrity involvement to make said promos worth watching, and now outright lying! You truly are a piece of shit!"

"You were right about one thing, however. I do think about you at night. I look into the starry night, basking in it's light while I lie in bed, and I think about you..."

"I think about how many ways I can destroy you!"

"Your sorrow, your pain, your death, that's my lullaby, and Warfare will mark the day my dreams come true!"

Suddenly the car stops, causing the camera to jolt a little. Alexis unbuckles her seat belt and picks up the camera, smiling as she exits the car.

"We're here,"

Suddenly we are in a dark room, pitch black. The lights go on, and we see a damp, murky room with pipes and containers on the wall. It's a boiler room. In the middle of the room is Alexis Riot, slasher smile on her face and a lead pipe in her hand.

"Ladies, gentlemen, Socio, welcome to the boiler room,"

She begins to walk around the room, her hand running across the pipes,

"Now, I know what you're thinking, what fun can happen in a dark, damp, and hot boiler room?'

"A lot of fun, and not the sexual kind,"

"You see Socio, the boiler room is MY world. I've lived In many different places in my life. Closed restaurants, abandoned cars, cardboard boxes, gutters, and of course, boiler rooms. You fight for fun, I fight to survive, torture, and kill, and the boiler room gives me the opportunity to do all three of those things. You see, there are no disqualifications in this room, barely any rules besides survive. You're worried about me cheating Socio? Well, you can't cheat if there aren't any rules to break! I can do whatever I want to do in here, heck, I can do what you did to me last Warfare and inject a needle into your arm, but that would be too merciful. I want you to suffer, and I will take advantage of any object in this room that can inflict pain. The pipes on the walls, the heater in the corner, the brick walls, the conveniently placed weapons on the floor, I will use all of them to hurt you. But Socio, I can talk about how much I'm going to hurt you, but you won't truly get it until Warfare. Until then, enjoy these last few days of your life as a male, because you will face pain and humiliation that has never been seen before in the XWF. I will end this with a little rhyme, as you seem to like those little things,"

As Alexis speaks her rhyme, she bangs her lead pipe against the wall of the boiler room,

"You might set the trends *BANG!*, you might drive the Benz *BANG!*,"

She then points the bat at the camera like she's Sting in his WCW days,

"But I will kick your ass!"

Suddenly she realizes that what she said wasn't much of a rhyme and lowers her bat,

"Oh well, I'm not a poet, I'm a warrior,"

She picks up the bat again and hits the camera with it, causing the camera to go into static! After awhile, the static stops, leaving only a blank black screen.

Fade to black

PRAY

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-22-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Alexis Riot's post!
(02-21-2016)