Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Double Tap
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

02-18-2016, 08:46 PM Star  Double Tap -->

[Image: sSLl945.png]

[Image: KncxSFg.gif]
[Image: lG7PIIT.gif]
[Image: 9prOjW0.gif]
[Image: JTyJcim.gif]
BONUS STAGE

We rejoin Game Girl as she walks through stone hallways decorated with long banners, the walls adorned with beautiful paintings depicting the history of Narfinex. Battles, past kings and queens and game developers as soon kind of easter egg I'm guessing. Paige isn't distracted by them, she continues to walk quickly along the red carpet covering the cold grey bricks with a smile stuck on her face. She turns a corner and goes to an open room, columns spaced out symmetrically holding the heavy roof. Game Girl continues to follow the red carpet leading to large wooden double doors with two knights standing by it.

She makes a short chuckle as she approaches them, immediately recognising Game Boy stood up straight in his armour beside a tiny helmet wearing knight, his eyes go from a half open bored expression to wide and worried as Game Girl comes closer, a skip in her step. Paige stands directly in front of Game Boy, still smiling gleefully.

[Image: ockNnw7.png?1]
"Hey buddy."

Game Boy doesn't respond, he stands stoic with his eyes darting between Game Girl and straight ahead were he was previously looking.

"Ooooh right, you're on duty so you're not allowed to speak. Tsh. How silly of me to forget :)"

Game Girl takes a few confident steps to the side and leans against the wall, resting her eyes as the bright morning sunlight hits her through the open windows.

"Y'know I never understood that myself, why would you want guards to be completely silent and stand still? Someone breaks in, you can't alert anyone, someone wants to go into the throne room you have to let them through. Just seems pointless to me."

GG looks to GB who continues to stare straight ahead, his eyes twitch slightly as a drop of sweat drips from his forehead.

"If someone wanted to tell a Royal Guard that she managed to get a match in XWF finally he couldn't get all hype ab-"

Game Boy breaks kayfabe his code and turns to Game Girl in excitement, the small knight looks worried. I guess, only his tiny white eyes are visible but he's probably worried.

[Image: jOw0Xsd.png]
"WHAT!? No way! How?"

GG steps from the wall to face Game Boy with a wide smile.

"Oh ye of little faith, it was only a matter of time before I could go back."

"Dude this is so rad! You can get that title back, beat up some bad guys, earn some sweet exp and I can help out again!"

"Help ou-What? When did you help out?"

"Well first I died and gave you all your powers, you're welcome bee tee dub, and two I provided well informed information informing you about your opponents."

". . . Okay once again thank you, you really need to stop bringing that up seriously it's been like a year. Secondly you're an idiot."

"An idiot you need though."

He gives a smirk towards Paige who raises an eyebrow. The tiny knight still doesn't know what to do.

"Heh, fine you can help."

GB lifts his arms up as high as he can in the heavy armour and lets out a sharp 'woohoo' he begins to walk down the hall with Game Girl. The short knight slams his polearm on the ground.

"Sorry Pepe, just tell Princess I'm on my break. Peace!"

The two walk down the hall, leaving a dejected Pepe to stand guard alone.

"So, who we facing? :D"

"It's an 8 person tag!"

All enthusiasm wipes away from Game Boy's face, his arms drop to his side and he turns to go back to his post. Paige rolls her eyes and grabs GB's arm forcing him to walk with her.

"You can't back out now you son of a glitch. ♪ Plus you'd be interested to know I'm fighting Vinnie Lane and Robbie Soda ♪ "

". . . I'm listening."

"Some angry little loser called LeStrange."

"Les Trange? Or Le - Strange?"

"I dunno. Doesn't matter he's cannon fodder. And then there's Rebel Star."

Game Girl looks at GB expectantly who appears to be in deep thought looking at the ceiling.

"So he's a star, a STAR MAN!? Whoooo refused to be part of the night sky and went all renegade against the code of the cosmos and fell to Earth to be a rebel, kicking butt and taking names."

"Yeah, no."

Game Boy looks forward, his brow lowered.

"SHE is some normal human girl. I don't know much about her to be honest, need to do some research."

"Maaan, these Earthlings need to rethink their names before getting people's hopes up. Jeez, all been down hill since Ghost Tank."

"Huh uh. Anyway, let's have some good ol' XWF fun!"

The pair share a quick high five as they walk down the hall and we go briefly to black.

[Image: 12.gif]
Enemy too tough? Try lowering the difficulty!

Several hours and promos later, Game Girl and Game Boy sit in a well furnished house, the blue orb hovering in front of them close to an unlit fireplace, Game Girl sips from a small wooden cups waiting for the blue orb to finish as GB props his head up to stay awake. GG rests her cup down and takes a breath.

"Power of Trash Talk to 100% . . . Now, that basic b*tch Soda has been looking through past promos like he's looking for leftovers the big, chunky c[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2], trying to pick up morsels with his stubby little fingers for words to use against my team but either A) realised halfway through that he's too fCENSOREDing ret[Image: eaI7alo.gif?2]ed to draw comparisons in what people said and realising that there may be conflicting statements coming to the conclusion that what people say are either pulling it out their a$$ or Robbie has a plethora of problems and flaws, which is true he is a sCENSORED stain upon society or B) He got hungry and dropped the point like it was low fat mayonnaise."

". Hey, chill with the language in my house dude."

Game Boy says in a tired haze.

"Shut the fCENSORED up."

"Aight."

"I mean c'mon on Soda, you even talk about opening a restaurant during all this! You are asking for fat jokes like you get off on it. Nirva help me. Y'know, you deserve everything that's coming to you. The loss, the humiliation. Everything. Haha sCENSORED, Robbie even goes after Mason Prince for zero reason, I've had more interactions (regretfully) with Prince this week than Soda has had but at least I have the common decency to leave that out of my 'promos'. Robbie you are not facing Mason Prince, you are facing me, Luca Arzegotti, Austin Fernando and a mystery entrant. Put on your big boy pants, sack up and prove that you are not the loser everyone thinks you are. The loser your own team mates think you are! This is it, this is your one and only chance to prove to 3 people who have already obliterated you that you are worth a damn and right now you are letting that chance fall through your Cheeto© dusted fingers. Either try, for once Robbie fCENSOREDing try, or wallow in your depression listening to an endless loop of people calling you worthless like you're doing now."

"LeStrange. . . Nah still nothing towards you. Shock tactics that fail. Bambi. Blood, guts blergh. What? What you want some kind of reaction? Too bad, you don't deserve a reaction. You need to dig deep and try for once in your miserable life to get anything more than an eye roll from me. Next."

"Rebel Star. I want to like you. I truly do. You seem like a nice person but fCENSORED you are bland. I watched you say NOTHING for what felt for an eternity only for you to get groceries and BAM! Robbery! All exciting now but it ended and I was like darn. Can't wait to see what happens next though, seriously. I'm intrigued. But, in that brief moment were that robber shouted, I realised something. That dude had more charisma than you did. That one guy interested me more than you. Eight words and I am rooting for this person. Why? Because he showed something more than a glassy eyed, absent minded hipser chick. I imagined what happened to to his early life for him to get to this point, what drove him to robbery, why a grocery store? I thought about him."

"When I see you I see emptiness. You used to be full with talent and excitement, wanting to show the world that you are great but the harsh reality came crashing down and you lost everything. A poor self loathing shell of a girl, it's sad really. Maybe that's why I feel nothing against you, because you are ultimately nothing. So why waste my time on nothing?"

"Lastly Vinnie Lane who seems too scared to say actually words to me because he knows he lucked out when he 'beat' Game Boy by pinning someone else. Funny that. Lane brags about a win, a huge win rally, he never truly achieved. He won a match with the help of LH Harrison and pinned someone on the same team as GB. There certainly is a big asterisk next to that win Lane. But that's all you care about, the fact that you get to put your name on something. You're a fCENSOREDing phony Lane, right now that's all you are and it's pathetic that you're acting so scared against a little 16 bit girl."

"That's all for today, you all need to step your game up. Right now Soda is leading the charge and the fact that none of you are his equal at the moment is pretty damn sad. Later losers."

BONUS STAGE 2 COMPLETE!

>>Go Back To Reality<<

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post