Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socio, The Human Fuck
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-16-2016, 10:57 AM

"Now, I could just say "Fuck Amjetkun Socio" a million times, but that wouldn't do this grade A assclown justice,"

"First of all, before I tear this motherfucker's promo a new one, let's remember where his little promo was aired,"

"That's right! In the same section of the XWF that deals with breaking news and hype promos, viewers had to deal with the bullshit ramblings of the worlds strongest ."

"Newsflash Socio, if you want to talk trash, THIS is where you do it!"

"Are you so dense you didn't know where to put your peice of shit promo? How in the name of all things holy did Tyrone "Tightass" Jackson not get on your case about that?"

"Either he has just given up on trying to control you or you're sucking his dick like your name is Tammy Synch!"

"You are pathetic, and I haven't even gotten to the things you've said yet!"

"First of all, props to Steve Sayors for putting up with Socio's babble and I hope that black eye heals up, because having to explain that you got it from Amjetkun Socio throwing an autistic fit has to be embarrassing,"

"Anyway, I can't analyze every single statement he said due to how hard it is to understand his speak, but I was able to make out a few statements,"

"First of all, he shows off the one thing on his mind besides his own flappy dick, his body, as though that steriod abused sack of meat is anything to be proud of. He then shows a replay, a fucking replay, of what happened on Warfare, including me passing out and Socio with a BIG FUCKING NEEDLE in his hand! I don't know how one could be this stupid or delusional, but he then has the balls to say that he wasn't the reason I passed out during the biggest match of my career,"

*Deep Breath*

"YOU WHERE IN THE CAGE, YOU HAD A NEEDLE IN YOUR HAND, YOU WHERE RIGHT BEHIND ME, YOU INJECTED WHATEVER THE HELL WAS IN THAT NEEDLE INTO MY ARM! Here, look!"

Alexis Riot then shows her shoulder to the camera, still with a puncture wound right in the middle of it,

"You see? That wound could ONLY be caused by a stab from a large needle, and Gilmour didn't have one of those on him!"

"It's one thing to attack me from behind with a weapon, it's another to resort to drugs to subdue me, but to not admit to it? I can't even classify you with the slightest iota of respect as a "bad guy with integrity," Your blatant lies and all around douchbaggery make you a HUMAN FUCK,"

"You are the lowest of the low, the bottom of the barrel, a waste of oxygen, an embarrassment to your family, a mistake from God, a disgrace to humanity,"

"A chickenshit coward,"

"However, you have a chance to prove me wrong,"

"Face me one on one, man against woman, and fight me,"

"If I lose, not only will I take back everything I've said, but I will also leave the XWF, because if I lose to the likes of you, I don't belong here,"

"If I win, however, I'll leave you with a choice, either leave the XWF for good or undergo a sex change and become what you consider "inferior",

"A woman,"

"I did opt out of this Warfare to recover from my match against Gilmour, but I'm willing to have this match next Warfare if you accept,"

"If you don't accept, I guess everything I've said about you is right. You will prove to the XWF that you're nothing more than a steroid abusing fuckface and I will move on with my career,"

"The ball is in your court,"

"Make your choice fucker,"

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-17-2016, 06:36 AM

"Ha ha ok damn wow. Calm your tits, bitch. Looks like I killed a couple of your brain cells when I took you out, huh bitch?"

"Broh you're still too stupid to see why that clip got played? Because it's the proof I didn't do shit wrong! You're acting like I got caught red handed or something but everybody knows I have big needles in my hands damn near 24/7! DAMN NEAR TWENTY FOUR SEVEN BITCH! So yeah big surprise if I'm standing sort of near you in a match because I wanted a closer view of the action, there's a good chance I got one of my needles with me. Doesn't mean I used it on you, why would I waste good shit on a scrawny bitch like you?"

"YOu want match? Ha! Bitch this what's up listen up. I want a sex slave match bitch, if I win I get you as my sex slave and you have to stay in XWF forever. If you win I don't care what happens because that's like saying if women learn how to drive! Hahahaha! What say you, prostitute?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Blue Gator (02-17-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
drezdin5788 (02-17-2016)
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-17-2016, 10:13 AM

"It dosn't matter the stipulation Socio, either way I'm going to tear you to fucking peices"

"If I win, which I will, you will be banned from using steroids and other performance enhancing drugs AND undergo a sex change,"

"That is, if you're alive by then,"

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-17-2016, 11:14 AM

"Stupid bitch I'm gonna beat you until you smart."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post