Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scully's Leaving Party
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-16-2016, 02:35 AM

Scully hadn't been seen for a few days. But here he was sat on a leather sofa, a bottle of Budweiser in his hand and listening to some 80's classics, which was playing very loudly. In fact, he was feeling rather sorry for himself after his recent, failed title attempt. In front of him, alcohol is set out on a big, wooden table. All the top shelf stuff; A variety of Whisky, Rum, Aftershock, Malibu, Vodka, Baileys, Brandy etc...

A load of plastic cups and soft drinks also sit on the table. Underneath the table were a lot of crates of lager and cider.

"I have been in the XWF since August 2014. Let's just say it hasn't been great for me. I've stuck around and continued to fight. But I will be going away for a while. Just to regroup. It might not be that long till I'm back. Who knows?! It could be in a month, it might not be ever. But right now, come and have drink with me. Cheer my Morbid Angel self up."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-16-2016, 03:06 AM

"I think what you need pal are some steroids and some bacon cheeseburgers."

Socio pulls his back pack off and unzips it, showing Scully that it's filled and actually overflowing all over the place with steroid needles, open bottles of pills spilled out, and some burgers. He offers Scully a needle and a burger.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-16-2016, 03:20 AM

Scully stares at the 'goodies' that just spilled out of popeyes bag. He sighs.

"If you got any anti - depressants, that'll be good. Otherwise, I don't do steroids or pills. I would have a burger but they're probably old, stale and cold. Thanks all the same. Anyway I thought you said I suck?"

Wow, what a fucking party with the miserable, Scully.
Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-16-2016, 03:23 AM

Here is a bottle of absinth. The good shit before they took out the wormwood! Happy trails!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-16-2016, 03:59 AM

" OK bro wow I never said you sucked I said you needed some good shit and I assure you I picked up these burgers at the drive thru on the way here. I don't eat old meat dog, I ain't Fontanna."

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2016, 04:12 AM

Skull looks at Fontanna after the comment made by Socio.

"Thanks for the alcohol, Fontie. But Erm... Are you sure this is safe to drink? It's not toilet water, bleach or anything is it?"

Whilst Fontanna thinks, Skull turns to Socio.

"How can I say no to one of those burgers? Thanks man."
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-16-2016, 04:30 AM

Socio chows down on a big burger and even throws one at Fontanna.

"Ok guys so let's talk whores. Which bitches around here you guys got your eyes on? Personally I have this weird sexual tension thing going on with Alexis Riot and yesh bro I'll come out and say she's pretty fucking hot and I'd make sweet Indonesian love to her all night long like only the All Day All Nighter knows how to do. The thing is there's also this bitch running around named Mason Prince which is a really weird name for a chick but yeah she's been on deeze nuts since I walked through the door and dropped my bag for the first time. Hell she was trying to work all my bags in more ways than one if you know what this swoll shaman of sweetness is trying to say. Main problem here is the Mason chick is ugly as fuuuuuuuuuuuck dude. I mean seriously this broad looks like a pile of dog shit."

"So between Mason looking so damn ugly and Alexis just being so much of a stupid bitch all the time I really have my plate full around here in the whore department."

"What about you guys?"

Amjetkun munches on some burgers and some loose pills out of his bag, washing them down with Powerades and Gatorades and protein shakes which he shares with everybody.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2016, 04:47 AM

"Well I am pretty much a married man, sounds boring I know. But me and Natalie have been together for a while now. We just had a baby boy. But if I was single and ready to mingle, I think I'd smash Alexis back doors in. Roxy Cotton is hot but I wouldn't fuck her, merely cuz she's had a bit of Vinnie Lane. Ginger Snaps is kinda cute though, I reckon I'd shag her.
I reckon Fonties type of woman would be Maria Brink, don't tell Gilmour."
Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-16-2016, 06:08 AM

You know I like my bitches on the freaky side. Like she might suck your dick or she might slit your throat kind of chick! I assure you Skully that Absinth is the best of the best sir!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-16-2016, 11:13 AM

"Well, isn't this a meeting of the minds?"

Mike Emerick enters the room, wearing a black trench coat and a cool pair of shades,

"Now Scully, let me say taking time off can do wonders to a person, just look at M.E. Who knows, maybe some of that poison will dissipate by the time you return, I guess we'll see. I'm not here to celebrate with you, however,"

Mike Emerick then throws a glance towards Amjetkun Socio,

"I'm here for him,"

Mike Emerick then walks over to Socio, an intimidating air about him,

"I saw your little promo earlier, and while I'm indifferent to your feud against Mrs. Riot, I can't help but notice you mentioned me in there. Tell me sir, why did you mention M.E? Was it because you think you can take me? Do you think I'm some sort of joke?"

Mike Emerick then slams his fist on the table, sending burgers, pills, and sports drinks flying everywhere,

"Am I a clown? What about M.E is so funny? Please, enlighten me,"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2016, 02:23 PM

Skull looks at Rebel Star.

"Thanks for the heads up on the pixel chick but as I said no woman here in the XWF is woman enough to make me even think about cheating on Natalie.

However, I can't speak for Fontie or Socio, maybe they like pressing buttons."

Scully looks at M.E, confused.

"Oh... You? M.E? I didn't know you left, my bad. You're here to cause trouble? Well, this is my leaving party and I don't plan on letting someone ruin it!"
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Online
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2016, 02:51 PM

Robbie walks in carrying a tray of muffins.

Hey guys. Mike, stop being an unflushed terd and just enjoy the party. I didn't let your ass get beat at War Games, but I'm not on the clock right now.

Oh, and these aren't the same muffins I brought to Vinnie's party.

Robbie sets the tray down, takes a muffin, and eats it. His eyes go wide.

Welp, never mind, these are the same kind of muffins I brought to Vinnie's party. If you're not into psychedelics or magic mushrooms, don't eat them. Fontanna, Absinthe is weak sauce compared to what these'll do for you.

Robbie laughs and actually eats a second muffin.

How long until the White Rabbit runs by this time?

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2016, 02:56 PM

Clyde the Orangutan walks in carrying a boom box blaring the above song. Blue, Cyberjaw, Diamondback, and Ash follow shortly. Blue is holding another tray of muffins, Cyberjaw and Diamondback are carrying a keg, and Ash is on her phone, scoping the room. She walks straight up to Fontanna.

Hey, I love your hair.

Robbie looks over at her.

I don't think he has any blow.

So? Hehehe, he thinks I'm shallow. You gonna share that absinthe with me or not?
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2016, 02:58 PM

Scully didn’t normally do drugs. But the muffins Robbie had looked good.

"May I?"
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2016, 03:50 PM

Absolutely!

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

02-16-2016, 04:47 PM

Mike Emerick then turns from the petrified Socio to face Scully, a wry smile appearing on his lips,

"Oh, I apologize. I'm not here to cause trouble or ruin your little party here. In fact, pass me some rum will you? I might as well have a drink while waiting for Socio to speak."

Mike Emerick then turns to Rebel Star,

"Well hello beautiful. Now, it's been awhile since I've been in the XWF, so I assume you're one of the new people. Now, let me give you some advice, stay out of my way. Laugh while you still can, because when we meet in the ring later down the road, it will be no laughing matter,"

Mike Emerick then turns to face Robbie Bourbon,

"Well, if it isn't my old friend Robbie Bourbon, man of the people. How have you been?"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-16-2016, 05:10 PM

"Scully's a British homo with no dick. You know he tried to rape a teenage girl, but her head was too big to fit up his ass or something."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-16-2016, 08:06 PM

Socio scrambles to try and gather all the fallen burgers and pills from the floor. With 4 burgers stuffed into his mouth, he gets right up in M.E.'s ugly face!

"Mmmf fmmuh mm murfffcker gfgck mm fffmmumfo!"

Pieces of burger are flying out of his stuffed mouth as he tries to yell.

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

02-16-2016, 08:11 PM

"Watch your manners," Mike Emerick says with a grin on his face. He then picks up a burger and takes a bite.

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-16-2016, 08:15 PM

Socio spits out all his burgers all over the room and chugs some Gatorade.

"Ok wow bro yeah right so as I was saying you don't come up in here and make shit about you you egomaniac! This is about Scully! We need to cheer this fuckin guy up so he doesn't commit suicide and then the goddam media has us all under the fucking microscope again. THink man THINK!"

He's shaking M.E.'s shoulders psychotically and screaming THINK in his face over and over again until...

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

02-16-2016, 08:27 PM

Mike Emerick simply brushes Socio's hands off his shoulders,

"You really shouldn't have done that... is what I would say if this wasn't Scully's party we're at. You were the one who started this, and as much as I would like to finish it, as you said, this is about Scully, not us. I'd suggest you don't touch M.E again and watch your back, for your own good,"

Mike Emerick then takes another bite of his burger,

"So, what is in this burger? It tastes great!"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-16-2016, 08:38 PM

"Horse and Goat. They were out of Ham. Best damn burgers I've had in months dude fuck."

Burgers keep coming out of Socio's bag like he's Jesus feeding the troops from one basket of fish or whatever. There's more than enough burgers for everyone and the pills are flying freely too. Socio has sweat pouring down his face for some unexplained reason.

Socio looks over to Scully.

"Hry bro what you think about that Rebel Star bitch? Would you cheat on Natalie with her?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2016, 10:29 PM

Robbie and Blue are on the floor, painting each other's faces, watching Amjetkun and Emerick's tension. Robbie stands, grins, pats Scully on the back, who is a squirrel, and walks over to the two of them. He just kind of stands there for 10 minutes before taking a dollop of paint on each finger tip and streaks both men's chins.

The XWF. Your neck hurts and your chins are shiny.

He giggles at what he just said as Scully chitters in agreement. Blue starts blowing bubbles as he turns and starts to poke them.

The's so manily, honily bunily, catch 'em catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, bubbly dubs!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Maverick (02-16-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2016, 11:19 PM

Scully looks around at the party guests. Robbie is having fun blowing bubbles and face painting, like it's a 7 year olds party. Fontie is drinking his Absinthe in the corner of the room. Rebel is just Rebel. Skull walks up to Frodo.

"No dick? My dick is like a one foot sub, bigger than the whole of you. Now listen here shrimpy, either drink your panda pop and behave yourself or you will have to leave! You see that guy over there?"

They both look at M.E.

"Be a good, little guy and headbutt him in the balls or something. He's started on two people now."

Skull points to the cupboard under the stairs.

"Otherwise I will put yoi in that cupboard and guess what is in there?
Papa John Pizza boxes."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-17-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-17-2016, 03:48 AM

Scully leaves Frodo to think about that. Skull turns around and catch, he catches one of Robbie's muffins. He then looks at Socio.

"Looking at Rebel, yeah she is pretty but I doubt she knows how to satisfy the Skull Meister."

Scully was in a better mood now as he pops Robbie's bubbles.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-17-2016, 05:49 AM

"I bet she wouldn't know what to do with me in the bedroom either broh, seriously"

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-17-2016, 06:16 AM

(02-17-2016, 05:19 AM)Rebel Star Said:
(02-17-2016, 03:48 AM)Scully Said: "Looking at Rebel, yeah she is pretty but I doubt she knows how to satisfy the Skull Meister."

"I'm HIV positive, I didn't want anyone to know."

"It's out there now, Rebel. Everyone knows."
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-17-2016, 06:30 AM

Man, we had a good run against one another, but all that in ring stuff is now past us. So I want to give you little gift of mine.

Suka Punches the cheek of Scully then backs away from him.

That was my going away gift I thought up, you may have beaten me for that contendership, and yes people in this place i'm still bittersweet about it. Scully, I apologize for that sucka punch but you need to understand i'm lunatic. But we still cool though from outside of Tyrese's Warfare.

Then he looks onwards to his newcomer Ann Thraxx Rebel Star.

Rebel Star, why did you publicly had to tell the crew that you are HIV positive? You know that there will be people who will still fuck the shit outta you and can contract it too.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-17-2016, 06:38 AM

Scully holds his cheek and smirks. He was a little drunk now and didn't care.

"Ya know that sucka punch you just gave me? Who gives a fuck?! You might be still pissed that I kicked ya ass but I've moved on. Are you hitting on Miss. HIV?"
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-17-2016, 06:44 AM

OOOOO mister loverman, defending for a girl who probably been fucking the whole locker before she even debuted on Shove It. Like i said, I'm over that whole scripted outcome even though you lost to Fernado himself. I wanted to fuck shit up in that match, but i decided against it for the sake of legitimacy for a match that you had no chance of winning in.

Then he touches the HIV infested trick by her neck and grins at Scully...

What the hell you want to do about it?

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-17-2016, 07:45 AM

(02-17-2016, 06:44 AM)John_Black Said: OOOOO mister loverman, defending for a girl who probably been fucking the whole locker before she even debuted on Shove It. Like i said, I'm over that whole scripted outcome even though you lost to Fernado himself. I wanted to fuck shit up in that match, but i decided against it for the sake of legitimacy for a match that you had no chance of winning in.

Then he touches the HIV infested trick by her neck and grins at Scully...

What the hell you want to do about it?

Scully yawns.

"Look I've beat you before and I'd beat you again. Just have a fuckin' drink and stop bitchin'. If you want a fight, go and see M.E. He has the horn too.

Scully then passes Rebel a Malibu.

"Lighten up, have a drink... Will I get a slap or alcohol thrown over me? Hmmmmmmm"
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-17-2016, 03:28 PM

He pours the drink out and drinks some 8 Ball straight outta of the can.

Malibu is for those beach hipsters, and I'm not one of em.

Then he places the half empty 8 ball on the table and looks at Scully.

Happy, you got in a diss and i sucker punched you... so at this moment...

He hands him a can of 8 ball as a reward of toleration...

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-17-2016, 07:11 PM

"Your dick is like a subway 12 inch? You mean, lies about its length, and always ends up in some kid's throat? SCULLY JUST ADMITTED TO LYING ABOUT HIS DICK SIZE AND FACE FUCKING MINORS!!! HAHAHA. Kid toucher."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-18-2016, 01:41 AM

Scully rests his arm on Frodo's head and chills.

"Talking about minors, how the hell did you get in here? This isn't Disney land, we're drinking alcohol. I don't recall admitting to touching kids?! Oh wait...."

Scully pokes Frodo in the shoulder.

"Okay I just touched a kid. But not in a sick, perverted way. After all my name isn't Pest."

Scully takes the can of 8 ball and takes a swig. He pulls a face, he isn't impressed. When JB isn't looking he pours in a plant pot nearby.

Skull looks at Rebel.

"So how's those steroid burgers? Oh wait.. I already had one, I was tricked."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Tommy Gunn (02-18-2016)