Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 09:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Riot Sucks and so does [you]
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-16-2016, 12:39 AM

We open to none other than XWF interviewer Steve Sayors as he approaches that young All Day All Nighter.

Steve Sayors: "Hey Amjetkun Socio I was wondering if I can get your thoughts about Alexis Riot recently setting her sights on you?"

Amjetkun SOcio: "Well ok so all I've got to say it's it's about damn time if you know what I mean. She's a woman and look at this body broh. Look at it."

Socio grabs Sayors by the shoulders and pushes him down a little, forcing hm to stare real close at his muscular abs and pecks and deltoids.

"but ok bub as far as her saying rude and ignorant things about me? Fuck it, I guess I just have this to say one thing!!!?"

With a clap of Socio's hands, the sound of thunder fills the air and a lightning bolt shoots out from between his impressively muscular palms. The lightning bolt hits a painting of a very muscular naked woman and a clip begins playing right inside of the overly muscular woman's cavernous vagina. OMFG City ensues.

Quote:
Wednesday Night Warfare, Feb 10 2016

Alexis, due to exhaustion, passes out after that one last flurry of offense, leaving the referee clueless on what to do, except... WAIT!!

Who's that standing over there with that big needle in their hand?

It's Amjetkun Socio! And he had a big needle in his hand!

Socio: I had nothing to do with that ugly bitch passing out just now bro. Seriously.

He throws the giant needle into a kid's head in the front row and scurries off. Back in the ring, Gilmour has Riot up! GILMOUR CUTTER!!!!!!!!!

The sadistic pin!

...THREEEEEEE!

Winner and still Hart Champion: Peter Goddamn Mother Fucking Gilmour.

Peter pushes off of Alexis, but leaves his hand on her tit a little too long.

Socio is clapping and smiling.

"Well it looks to me like a picture is worth a thousand words and that short clip was worth a trazillion. A really shitty wrestler who also happens to be a woman got beat and rightfully molested by Petetr Gilmour! Baahahaha!'

Some other clip plays from the painting of the overly muscular bitch's big pussy hole...

(02-14-2016, 02:50 PM)Alexis Riot Said: "Hang on, that's Socio! That steriod abusing who called me out backstage! He has the needle in his hand and everything! That bastard.... tell me he's been arrested!"

Amjetkun The Great Justice Head Path Maker of Greatness can't stop laughing while he reacts.

"HAha ha ha ha This dumb ass crazy chick notices I had a needle in my hand "AND EVERYTHING" whatever that part means. Seriously tho, bro? Yeah you Riot. How the hell you gonna notice the needle but not notice me clearly saying this in the same time dummy?"

Amjetkun Socio Said:Socio: I had nothing to do with that ugly bitch passing out just now bro. Seriously.

Amjetkun holds both his hands out in a "see whatdafuq I mean" gesture.

"Oh and bitch. I heard you ahd something more to say that I sure would like to comment on! Haha this bitch."

(02-14-2016, 02:50 PM)Alexis Riot Said: "I'm going on a hunt. A hunt for assholes, and the biggest of them all is The All Day All Nighter. If he comes prowling around your medicine cabinet looking for some pills to abuse, tell him I said hi and go fuck yourself,"

"Bow down and bob for me! You won't be that first woman I've beat the fuck out of! Or the last Guest!"

Socio starts throwing big bottles of protein and pills around and breaking mirrors and glass tables all over the place, accidentally or not injuring Steve Sayors by giving him a black eye and a bloody tampon.

"Oh gee look at you you look just like Alexis Riot now!"

Amjetkun kicks Steve between the legs and it sounds juicy and squishy like if you just kicked a big water logged sponge.

"Same shits come for you Riot! You fucking sneaked on the Amjetkun Express going damn near 390 miles an hour without a ticket and now you're straight fucked bitch! At my mercy bitch! On those knees bitch just you wait!"

The shot comes to an end when it comes time for the camera man's lunch break, so he just stops recording Amjetkun throwing garbage cans around, stomping through tables and doors, and eating an Asian baby.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ophelia (02-22-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-16-2016)