Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bad
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2016, 06:31 AM Heart  My Bad -->

Outside a Hollywood Pinkberry, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane sits in his rental car and types a text message into his cell phone.

Sup dude.

I owe Robbie Bourbon some money for some dumb ass things I did while fucked up. No hard feelings, okay man?

Loverboy sends the text and then slams the rented pink Mustang into gear as Austin Fernando walks across the car park towards the Pinkberry.

Austin screams and jumps to the side but it's too late. The car slams into him with a crackling thud, and the X-Treme Champion flops to the concrete in a bloody heap.

Fernando is seriously injured and potentially has life threatening internal injuries, so Loverboy just puts one boot on his chest, not wanting to get any blood or fecal matter on his expensive clothes.

1.................................................2......................................................

Edit
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-11-2016, 06:45 PM

#bawwwwww

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]