Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Let's shoot Cowboy
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-09-2016, 09:47 PM

So what started as a simple triple threat has exploded in controversy. Lastrange has made his notions clear that Trax might have crossed the line with his recent comments about Lastrang's wife and unborn child. Well the way I look at it is...SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP this isn't ballet! Yeah Yeah I know that sounds cliché as fuck but it's the truth! Last time I checked we are in the business of professional wrestling and in this business things get said and lines get crossed, it's how you deal with the person that crossed said line that show's your true grit in this business! Are you gonna crawl into a hole like a little bitch or will you rise to the occasion and deliver a performance that will be remembered for the rest of time!

See that's where you fucked up Lastrange. You let that cocky son of a bitch get under your skin. You let him get inside your head and take you out the game before we even started playing! That was his game plan the whole time kid. Get you off your game and BOOM...Trap Silencer! See Lastrange maybe the black guy is right...maybe you just don't have what it takes to make it here in the XWF!

Lastrange I'm the guy who has probably lost more matches then anyone who has ever stepped through the front door of this company, but there is one thing that separates me from you. Would you like to know what that one thing is? I FUCKING GET BACK UP!!! I don't bitch and moan about it. No I pick myself up, dust my ego off and come back for more. Every fucking time...I get back up! Have you ever lost to Tommy Wish? I have...TWICE...It fucking sucks but I got back up! Gilmore's Dick? Yup lost that one too. Did you hear that Lastrange? I lost to a fucking cock and still got the fuck back up!

Morbid threw me into an active volcano! Yup you guessed it...I got back up and asked for more! I like you Lastrange. I honestly do like you but God Damn are you a winy bitch! If Trax said some shit and crossed the line then grow a set of nuts and kick his fucking ass! Don't go boohooing to management and to the boys about it for god's sake! Posting your wife's personal information online was about as stupid a thing as I've ever seen in my 15 years in this sport! Shit I almost sent her a dick pic just for the hell of it but I assumed her inbox was already full by now anyway.

Anyway Lastrange...dust yourself off and get your fucking mind back in this game or do the whole world a favor and disappear again. That's what you do when things don't go your way correct? You take your ball and you go home? The XWF is a place for real warriors who aren't afraid of a few words or a few lines getting crossed for fucks sake. We get back up and we fucking ask for more!

Trax buddy ol pal. How ya doing X-man? So since you have powers and shit do you get to fuck some of the X-ladies? No I'm not talking about those chicks with dicks that Frodo fucks with. I'm talking about Storm or Jean Gray, you long dicked them yet? How is that mutant pussy anyway? HAHAHAHAHA I'm joking kid! God knows you couldn't hang with no mutant bitch HAHAHAHA!

So as far as this match goes I believe it has come down to me and you since Lastrange has obviously eliminated himself with his bullshit promo skills and thin skin. So let's think about this for a moment shall we? For a kid you sure bring the fire with your trash talk game but we already knew this. It's the whole reason I chose too accept your little open challenge in the first place. I knew that if there was anyone on this roster who could force me to bring my A game it would be you and you proved me correct.

With all cheap shots aside I respect you Trax. In fact I down right admire you at times. Let's run it down shall we? XWF Universal Champion, Mr 24/7, Xtreme Champion, Tag team champion, the list is impressive to talk about and even more impressive to have been here long enough to watch you accomplish all of it. You have beat a whose who list of the XWF roster including myself. Your talent has never been in question at all. It's your cocky attitude that will one day be your downfall. It was your cockiness that caused you to lose your belt at Snow Job and it's your cockiness that will cause you to lose this triple threat match as well.

You like to talk about how a 15 year vet could be so clueless in the ring. I guess you haven't really studied tape of my matches so far in the XWF? Every time I came within a cunt hair of winning those matches! I stood face to face with the CCWF! Yeah I lost that battle also but god dammit at least I had the nuts to try and stand up for something I believe in!

Win, lose, or draw this will not be the final time me and you meet inside the squared circle and do battle. Eventually you will learn the hard way that it pays to respect me! You WILL respect me! My road to redemption just so happens to cross the wrong side of the Trax, I just hope your ready when I get there. See you Wednesday buddy!

[Image: funny-celebrity-pictures-drops-the-mic.jpg]

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontanna's post:
Mr Killjoy (02-09-2016)