Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hartbreaker 2: Final Thoughts
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-09-2016, 11:48 PM

"Well Gilmour, here we are. Just a day away from our match at Warfare, your Hart Championship on the line in your very own
match,"

"Hell in a cell,"

"Now this match type, which was invented by Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker by the way, has produced many memorable moments in various promotions, but there will be another moment added to this already sizable list,"

"And that moment will be Alexis Riot becoming the new Hart Champion!"

"Gilmour, I can tell you don't see me as a threat. Besides your first promo, and that "wonderful" first quote that was on the XWF's website, you haven't said anything about me at all. In fact, you seem more interested in training your girlfriend how to defend herself against ninjas then actually training and preparing for our match tomorrow!"

"If you think I'm just some blue chipper hotshot who is way over her head, you are mistaken."

"You say I've never met a man like you. A man with no care for the health of himself or his opponents. I have to call bullshit on that. Pretty much EVERY XWF star, with a few exceptions, act the same way, myself included, but the person that comes to mind the most from you description is a certain Doctor. This Doctor shares a lot in common with you, actually,

"He bragged about me being in "his world",

"He was busy with things he considered more important than our match,"

"He thought I couldn't hold a candle to him,"

"He called himself a X-Treme Icon,"

"He was a sick son of a bitch,"

"He was a former holder of the X-Treme Championship,"

"Most of all, he thought he was going to get an easy victory against me,"

"Do you want to know what happened to him?"

"I sent him to the fucking hospital via an ambulance, something very few XWF stars, even the greatest, can say they did,"

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it, and I guess you weren't paying attention to my match at Snow Job!"

"The only difference between you and him is that you have a championship, you're actually putting in some effort against me, and he had a better grasp of the English language than you do!"

"Seriously? Alexcis?"

"I mean, I hate to be a grammar Nazi, but all you have to do to spell my name is take the name "Alex" and add the word "is" at the end! It's not that hard!"

"Anyway, back on subject, don't take this wrong Peter. I respect you, as I said earlier you are one of the best in the XWF today,"

"But even the best have to fall at one point, after a high you have to crash, and right now I see you in a tailspin, getting ready to crash to earth in a towering inferno. In the your fiery wreckage, however, rises a new dynasty, flying high into the sky, wait no, not the sky, flying into space and not coming down anytime soon!"

"Who's piloting that plane? Me. Who's bringing their A-Game against one of the best in the world? Me. Who's walking out of the Tokyo Dome to new Hart Champion? Me. Who noticed the fact you changed your quote on the XWF website because your first one was that bad? Me and probably everyone else."

"I might be stepping into your world, but I'm also taking over it! We're going to beat each other to bloody messes! We will take each other to hell, but in the end only one of us will walk out as the superior wrestler."

"Me,"

"Get ready to bleed, get ready to break, get ready to share a hospital bed with Doc."

"Because Alexis Riot is going to tear you apart,"

"With Hart,"

PRAY

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
drezdin5788 (02-10-2016)