Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 12:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Need This Win
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-14-2013, 10:26 PM

Michelle and I are at this gym in Memphis Tennessee warming up for my matches against Ann Traxx. I know for a damn fact she is a very tough girl, someone to not take lightly. So I been in this gym everyday since my lost last week training, studying every move and how she does it in the ring. Finding all of her weaknesses but the fun in that she don't have many. As Michelle and I are in the ring going against each other as since she is a girl and also tough, maybe not as tough as Ann but still tough and well it also turns her on for some reason when we train together. As we are going at it hardcore as I work on counters to Ann's moves, and build my own moves up more to be more dangerous. We been in this warm gym for days and hours its about time to head to the arena as we stop working out as she goes and takes a shower and change into her street cloths as I'm still in the ring running back and forth against the ropes about filthy times before I called it quits as I get out of the ring and wipe my face off with my towel as I walk into the men locker room as I take my tank top off and shorts as I went to take a shower. About ten minutes later I finished up as I walked out and got dress. Now that I have my jeans and t-shirt on I put my shoes on as I walk out to the main lobby as I see my fiance laying on the couch smiling at me.
[Image: normal_002_zpsdbd530eb.jpg]
"I bet you are ready for your match now but I also bet you are extremely turned on because you always get that way when we train together. Just don't get that way when your in the ring with Ann" As she smiles at me.

I sit down by her side as I look at the ground. "Ha ha ha funny. I would never get turned on by her come on now."

"I know sweetie I was joking. You feel all ready?"

"I'm not in a joking mood, I got my mind to the match and that's it. I'm as ready as I can be."

She reach's up and gave me a kiss. "I know, I love you and you will kick her ass"

"I hope so she really tough.Plus I need the win after the losing streak I'm going through. I haven't lost this much in a row in like forever. Plus I'm not wearing a damn clown suit next week." As I stand up as I go through my texts I missed from my daughter Taylor saying that Tommy is being a brat as I smiled. "Plus I have to do this for my kids."

"But your kids are proud of you no matter if you win or lose" as she sits up and takes my hand.

I shake my head. "You don't understand. I fight for my kids and I'm letting them down."
Just then I hear bikes out in front and I know those bikes. "What the hell are they doing here? Stay here please."

Since Michelle have no clue that I am a President of the Wisconsin Charter House of Anarchy which is the main charter, but I taking a break from the club to do soul searching so they shouldn't be here. As I walk outside to see the HoA Memphis charter. "What the hell are you guys doing out here? I'm on Hiatus from the club."

"Bro I know and we respect that but something happen and we know your going to want to know."

I look at the VP of the Memphis charter with confusion as not knowing Michelle is watching all this through the window. "What is it?""

"Our President, your old buddy Randy got killed last night."

As they said it I was in shocked because me and Randy go way back. "How and who?"

"The deep cuts. They left a message for you." As they hand me the note that said's, All You Love Will Suffer!!. I tear the note in half pissed off as I look right at him. "You better stop this before it gets this far and I mean now. If any of my kids or fiance gets hurt you guys are going to be hurt."

"Already on it, trust me nothing will happen."

As I shake his hand and gave him a brother hug. "It better not" As I stand there watching them take off as I turned around and walk back in the building. "Come on lets go." As she walks towards me confuse.

"Who are them?" has she ask confused.

"Some old buddies that's all" As I took her hand as I walked to my 2013 Dodge Viper as we get in and take off to the arena. As we pull into the Pyramid Arena parking lot for us wrestlers as I park the car as we get out with me not saying a word in the car as I'm more focus on the match and ready to kick the shit out of Ann Traxx and take my anger out of her as Michelle grab my hand as we walked into the arena as XWF interviewer Liz Weinberg trys to stop me for a interview.

"JC Styles a few words with you?"

As I walked past her not in the mood to do a interview. "Not in the mood"

Just when i get past her she speaks up "What? Your not in the mood to speak about your losing streak and that if you feel like your going to lose again tonight?"

Just then we stop as I turned around and go face to face with her. "I'm not speaking to you or anyone about that. Matter of fact the only person or people I'm going to talk about that is out there in the arena." As I walked away again and head to the entrance way as I leave her shaking her head. As I told the music people to play my music as "Calm like a Bomb" by Rise of the Machines hits the pa system I notice some of the fans started to boo me for all the matches I had lost but that is okay by me and some are cheering as I walk out with Michelle as we walked down without anything special because I'm not in the mood as we went right down to the ring and got it. As I got a mic I stand in the ring and speak.
[Image: normal_IMG_8064_zps547cd813.jpg]
"Okay cut the music. I want to speak." As the music stops the fans are in mix cheers and booing. "Ok yeah I deserve that after all I have been losing."

As I look around under my hat. "Ann Traxx I heard you like to bleed. If thats true that I hope you like tonight when I'm going to make you bleed. I'm not going to come out here anymore and be the 'good' guy. I'm out here to just kick your ass. Yes you are one tough cookie but the mood and mind set I'm in right now Miss Ann is not pretty. So I hope to GOD!! you love the blood I'm going make you. I'm going to leave the match not only as the winner but I'm going to leave you in your own pool of blood. Now enough of this talking crap and lets kick your ass."

As I drop the mic pissed off as I wait.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
(04-15-2013)