Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
THE ONE TRUE LION HERO...ROARS TO LIFE!
WhiteLion Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-14-2013, 06:35 PM

Darkness falls like a black veil upon the crowd assembled at the XWF house show...ONLY TO BE BLASTED AWAY BY AWESOME FIREWORKS....AND THE INSPIRATIONAL ROCK MUSIC OF THE RED LIONS...A GROUP MADE UP OF STAN BUSH, ROBERT TEPPER AND MEMBERS OF SURVIVOR! A masked man in white tights RACES down the turnbuckle, roaring all the way...and wearing a headpiece...a headpiece which resembles....a LION'S MANE! At first, the audience is shocked by the appearance of such a powerful presence...but then, as he runs around the ring, slapping hands with the fans...especially the children...people begin to realize...that the hero before them...is a hero of the people! The lion-like man goes around and around...then back towards the aisles running parallel to the entrance ramp...to make sure there is not a single fan...whose hand he does not shake! Suddenly, he plunges into the crowd...up and down the aisles he goes...shaking every hand, responding to EVERY SINGLE REQUEST FOR A HIGH-FIVE!

THREE HOURS LATER...

The masked man who walks as a true lion finally makes his way to the ring...and the ring announcer tosses him a mic...only for the masked hero to slide BACK OUT OF THE RING...and give a high five to the ring announcer and the people in the commentary booth...BEFORE RETURNING TO THE RING...AND PICKING UP THE MICROPHONE!

WHITE LION: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE AUDIENCE GOES CRAZY!

WHITE LION: I...AM...THE ONE....TRUE....WHITE LION! ROAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!! AND YOU MIGHT THINK I'M JUST HEAR TO TRAIN HARD, FIGHT HARD AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH ALL THE GREAT ATHLETES IN HERE....AND ALL THE GREAT FANS! BUT THAT'S...NOT....TRUE!

A hush falls over the shocked audience.

WHITE LION: DO YOU KNOW WHAT A PRIDE IS...? EVERY LION HAS A PRIDE...HE BELONGS TO THE PRIDE...AND THE PRIDE...ARE HIS BROTHERS, HIS SISTERS...HIS CHILDREN...HIS FAMILY! I WILL NOT REST...UNTIL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU....FINDS YOUR OWN INNER LION! I I WILL NOT REST UNTIL ALL OF YOU UNDERSTAND...THAT A TRUE LION HERO....IS THERE INSIDE YOU!

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL EACH ONE OF YOU...

ROARS...

WITH....

MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The White Lion, before he leaves, slaps, high-fives and shakes each and every hand in the capacity crowd...ONE MORE TIME!

[Image: bannerfans_7052788.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhiteLion's post:
(04-14-2013)