Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SNOW JOB
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-02-2016, 08:32 PM

First, there is darkness.

Then the lights come on and standing in the middle of the ring is a man.

[Image: latest?cb=20110809180635]

My name is unimportant.

I'm going to keep this brief because this is a wrestling show and you don't care about who's running things.

All you need to know is I represent the Tigris Corporation. Miss Tigris could not be here this evening, but be assured she is watching.

The lights go out once more, and when they come on, the man is gone.

And without further ado, we go right into the first match of the night.

- vs -
Brian Lance
Falls Count Anywhere

"Pain" By Three Days Grace plays.

2 walks out onto the ramp. The X-Tron is black. He methodically walks down the ramp, his fists clenched at his sides. The X-Tron flickers a few times. 2 grabs the second rope, and hops into a laying position on the apron, and then rolls into the ring. He walks to hard cam side, grabs the top rope and raises his Left hand into the air.

Bloody Regrets By Boondox plays.

The arena goes black and "Bloody Regrets" by Boondox plays on the PA. After a few seconds of darkness flames shoot up from the ring posts and the lights come back on revealing Brian Lance standing in the center of the ring with Taco. He grins as he raises Taco above his head. He then walks to his corner and sets Taco on the apron of the ring.

The ref calls for the bell, and Brian Lance charges fast and hard. 2 attempts the dodge the lumbering man, but was caught with a massive spear that pushes them into the ring post. 2 begins to slam his elbows into Brian to force the big man off of him. Brian ignores the blows and begins a barrage knees to 2’s legs and his meat hooks to the torso. The ref comes over and pulls the two men apart. Brian is shooting daggers at his foe, while 2 begins to prepare himself. Ref gives the ok, and 2 is on the attack. He charges like a mad man. A big fist comes towards him, but he drops down and avoids it before popping up to his feet and catching the larger man with a Suplex. The crowd pops. Brian slams the mat and gets to his feet, but not before getting grabbed by 2 for another Suplex. Brian starts getting up again, only to get caught by a quick kick to the head from 2. 2 hooks it and goes for a pin.

Kickout. Brian is far from done as he pushes 2 off of him, and stands tall. He picks the Deuce up and slams him down in a Sidewalk Scoop, followed by a leg drop right on Deuce’s throat. Dos begins to cough and sputter as he starts getting to his feet. He backs away from the angry Lance, trying to distance himself to avoid any more throat assaults. Suddenly a brilliant idea hits, and Deuce charges towards the turnbuckle. He climbs it as Brian is showboating in the middle of the ring, gesturing about wringing his foe’s throat, and making punching gestures. Only for Dy to leap from the post for a massive corkscrew splash.
Which Brian catches, and tosses the flying body out of the ring with great ease. 2 hits the barricade with a thud. Brian then proceeds to climb the turnbuckle as well, but stumbles and falls right onto the concrete. Giving Two a chance! He runs over and lifts the big man, only to drop him with a Falcon Arrow right there on the floor. Brian is busted open and bleeding all over the floor. Bi doesn’t care, he pops back up and grabs the ring steps. He snickers loud enough to be picked up by the announcer’s mics as he goes to drop the steps on Brian’s body. But, not before Brian throws a quick fist to the nuts of Deux, which forces him to release the steps onto his own head before collapsing. Lance takes the chance to get up and drag Bi by the ear to the barricade and throw him over it. He follows over and forces the crowd out of their seats before grabbing a chair and bringing it down in a massive fashion on 2’s head.

The World's Greatest by R.Kelly plays as Tyrone Jackson and Dan step out onto the ramp and stops. The crowd boos at Tyrone, but he ignores it.

Hi, Russia. Hi, Brian. Hi, 2. I wanted to clarify some things for you, in case you got confused. I run shit. I run shit along with Mattael and Miranda. Cross and Girard are second fiddle to us three. Sure, Shane and John can handle the things behind closed doors, but Cillio, Tigris, and I keep this show running. You'd do well to respect that. Oh, and Brian finish it.

Two lets out a murmur and Brian jams the chair down a few more times until 2 is silent.

Tyrone claps along with the count and then turns to walk back stage.
Winner: Brian Lance

Natasja Caecilius
- vs -
Man from Detroit
90s Hardcore Match

The ropes are being wrapped in barbed wire and the steps are put back in place while the padding is loosened on the turnbuckle covers. Suddenly…

'You Will Know My Name' by Arch Enemy plays

While Natasja and Crysta make their way to the ring. The crowd begins to pop and cheer for the muscular darling. There are a few whistles, and even a marriage proposal. Natasja blushes and shakes her head no, politely.

A face appears on the X-Tron.

[Image: tumblr_moxpv1BZOS1qcdx7wo1_500.gif]

Hello, Natasja.

300 Violin Orchestra

The X-Tron displays a 100 dollar bill, its corner burning as 300 Violin Orchestra plays. Fire slowly starts to overtake the bill, eating away at it until the 26 second mark of the song, when the bill has burned all the way. The beat drops and The Man from Detroit emerges from behind the curtain, sly smile on his face. He cracks his neck and his knuckles before walking down the ramp, eyes fixed on the ring. He climbs the steps and steps in-between the ropes.

The bell rings and the ref steps back. MfD stands solid, waiting, bored. He pretends to check his watch, while Natasja slowly walks over towards the man and just jacks him as hard as she can right in the jaw. His head twists in reaction, but he corrects himself, and stares her directly in the eyes. D catches her off guard with a solid knee to the gut, which doubles her over, only for D to bring his knee to catch her in the jaw. She goes down, and he walks away from her to find Crysta at the side. He points to her and then he points to a toppled Natasja in the ring. He sees Nattie start to stand up, and catches her with a dropkick. She’s down and hard, but not for long before D grabs her by the hair over to ropes and slams her face in the wire before running her up and down it. Up and down, grating her face into the wire. Crysta runs over and tries to scream at the ref to get broken up, but she’s pulled back security. D pulls Nattie back, her face covered in blood gashes. His reaction? Pull his fist up high and slam it right into her face.

Once. Twice. Thrice. Four times. He drops her and walks away and fiddle with the pads on the turnbuckles. Nattie is on her feet, and out of the ring. D finishes diddling and turns around to catch a bat in the face with such force it had to have come from Ty Cobb, which nearly takes his head off. DTown goes down, and the bat comes across his ribs with such a force he folds in two, and then it’s raised once more and brought crashing down. This time on his knee. The knee comes up and D holds it while Nattie raises the bat again, and is preparing to bring it down on him one more time. This time he rolls out of the way, and avoids the bat hitting him in the face. He limps to his feet to catch a snap suplex onto the bat for his troubles. His body goes limp, and Nattie lifts him to his feet, she holds him even with her before headbutting him. He starts falling back, but Natasja lifts him high and drops him with a neckbreaker. She is irate and on fire, but not done yet. She poses for a standing elbow drop.
D has rolled out of the way, and grabbed the bat. He is swinging for the fences, and blindly. He gets a solid hit to her side, and then another to her arm. She’s holding her arm, and biding her time, but one more swing comes at her, this time from above to her head. She uses her good arm to catch it, and kick him in the ribs, sending him back, and dropping the bat from his hands. She’s holding it and walks over to him, slowly. He starts to stir up as she takes the handle of the bat, and jams it right into his left eye. It starts gushing blood, and his hand goes up to cover it. She ignores this, and starts to slam the bat back down, but he rolls out of the way again, and rushes to the ref. D rips a piece off the ref’s shirt and wraps it around his head, covering his eye. He eyeballs her with his own good eye while she comes at him like a crazed beast and swings hard. He ducks, and it connects to the referee. Knocking him out cold. Another one quickly runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Natasja charges even more wildly than before, but is grabbed immediately and hit with a powerful Cash out. The Styles Clash drops her, down and out. Detroit pins her and the new ref begins to count.

4?

No! 3.

Winner: Man from Detroit

Scully
- vs -
John Black
Singles Match, One Fall
Winner Earns Future X-Treme Title Shot

Amen’s Another Sin plays

Black just walks down to the ring with serious look on his face with the fans booing him. He enters the ring and his theme cuts off.

Breaking Benjamin’s Angels Fall plays

The arenas lights go red and "Angels Fall" by Breaking Benjamin blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage and looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendence. There is a mixed reaction from the fans. He slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks at the crowd. He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt. He then jumps over the top rope and into the ring. Scull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air and then does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded. His music fades out.

John Black is circling the ring while Scully stands there shaking his head. JB charges at Scully from behind. An elbow sends Scully stumbling forward, but not down. He turns around only to be caught with a whirlwind kick in the face from JB. He stumbles back more and hits the ropes. He starts to pop forward, but Black catches him with a right hook, followed by a left, and then a straight shot to the mouth. Scully seems oddly unbothered by these attacks. Even when Black throws a solid hook right into his throat, and a knee to Skull’s stomach. Skully throws an elbow and forces Black up off of him. JB stumbles back, and the SkullMeister walks out confidently before grabbing the negro and dropping him with a DDT. Both men get to their feet, and Scully grabs Black and whips him hard into the ropes. Black stands there and then charges at his former associate, only to be caught with a massive clothesline for his trouble. Black hits hard like a sack of shit, and Scully goes for an early pin.

The pin is broken up by the sounds of R.Kelly’s The World’s Greatest, both men stop what they’re doing and look up at the ramp as Tyrone walks slowly down to the ring. The fans are booing him again as he moves. He steps inside of the ring and fixes his tie, before pushing the referee out of the ring, and speaking.

Scully, John. We haven’t met. That’s ok, we’re meeting now.
He points to the crowd as they boo at him.
You all shut the fuck up. I’m trying to save the company. Anyway, you two. You’re doing a great job at ruining the company. Neither of you can wrestle for shit. And how in the hell is a match that leads to an Xtreme Title shot going to be standard rules? No. That’s not going to cut it at all. You see, I am a man intent on correcting problems. This is a problem.
He begins to roll his sleeves up and remove his watch. He walks casually over to John Black and slams his fist as hard as possible into Black’s mouth. Before turning to Skull and backhanding him as hard as he possibly can.

John Black, you disgust me. Here I am, trying to elevate the population of Black Wrestlers in this company, and what do you do? You drag them down with your shit. Constantly. Every fucking time we have a black wrestler, he gets looked at like he’s John Black with a new fucking name. Enough. You either win some goddamn respect, or get the boot. And you, Scully. Fuck, you’re just terrible. You two, new rules. Anything goes. Now.

Tyrone walks back to the back. John Black gets to his feet and charges at Scully, but Skull side steps it and allows Black to stumble like a fool. Black turns around in time to get kicked in the knees, dropping him down, followed by Skull hitting a Hurricanrana driver on him. With Black down, Scull goes out of the ring and grabs the Ring bell before sliding back into the ring. Right as Black begins to get back to his feet, he’s given a ringing bell to the temple. Scully continues his assault on Black, while the bell sounds throughout the arena. The fans are going nuts. This is what they came here for. Black is bleeding from his head. Skull tosses the bell to the side and begins to stomp on Black.

Michael lifts his leg, and Black rolls out of the way. He rolls to the apron and drops to the concrete. He searches for something under the ring, and pulls out the corpse of Ann Thraxx.

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: What the fuck is that doing here?

Jim Ross: Who knows, but this has to make Black’s night.

He drops Ann by the commentary team, before going back for more weapons, which gives Skull a chance to leap off and the turnbuckle, and hit a moonsault that drives Black into the pavement. But, he pulled something from the mat, and drives it into Skull’s side. Michael starts to shake and twitch as Black pushes him off onto the ground. It’s a taser, he’s holding the taser deep into Michael’s side. But then the battery runs out, and Michael starts to get to his feet. Skully grabs a pipe from under the ring and begins to beat Black with it. One blow to the head, and one to the legs, and another to the torso. Final one to take Black to his knees, and then a massive blow sends him down to the ground. With Black down, Scully begins to drive the pipe down on Black’s head until JB doesn’t try to fight it anymore. Michael throws the pipe down and goes to grab the corpse of Thraxx. He throws the body on top of Black before standing on them both for a pin.

Winner: Scully

We see JB attacking Scully with a cain to the base of his head, then he pounds him some more on the mat. Then we see JB lifting him up and give him a Blacklisted (Reverse STO) to the fans booing him down. Then he grabs a mic and speaks to the downed Scully

JB: Listen up future X-Terme Champ, as you lay out here in pain; I want you to remember than your ass is going to be mine in the future. Not now or later, we will meet again…maybe for your position on THE BLACK HAND!

Fans are now booing him like crazy as JB fingers them all then he lifts Scully once gain and knees him in the face and give anther BLACKLISTED.

JB: I pray to the lord you don’t end up six feet deep…oh wait…

Then a group of men in hoodies enter the ring with a huge “S” cross and the men places Scully on the cross nail by nail. Then JB Spray paints “666” on his gut and the men raise him up on the cross with only one spotlight flashed on him. Then JB speaks to the crucified Scully Christ.

JB: Scully your ending… will be my new beginning… have fun with Austin Fernando for the X-Terme Championship, your going to need it.

Then the hooded men leave the ring. John Black sticks around, relishing what he's done.

Scully starts to stir.

uddenly the lights go out and fog begins to engulf the stage as Lightning strikes the walkway and a wall of fire shoots up into the air as a familiar music blares on the P.A. We can barely see a figure standin through the fire & When the lights come on again... walks out none other than the former 2* X-title champ BOBBY CHARLES ZI as he is greeted with mostly cheers from the fans.

Jim Ross :- Bah Gawd! ... Its Bobby Charles ZI

Bobby Heenen :- What the hell is he doing out here - ?

Zi wastes no time as he marches to the ring and Drops scully with a Thunderous SPEAR. Bobby Then gives a fallen black a stare as he picks him up and delievered DELUSIONAL DREAMS (STKO) to the mat. Charles then asks for a mic.

Zi: settle down settle down lackeys. I know you're all riveted that i'm here and just wettin your huggies that you have the pleasure of being so close to a real superstar. now i know what you're all thinking [[in a mocking voice]] "But zi where've you been? we missed you. why did you leave?".. Well frankly i don't have to explain that to nobody, especially not you bunch of fat and nasty, inbred, , racoon eatin, squirell huntin,hillbilly rednecks!!!

The arena erupts in boos....

Zi: Shutup you know it's true and you know you love it. But to answer your question where have i been? Where ever I wanted to be, why did i leave? because i felt like it! just consider it a present from me to you, because for a couple of months you didn't have to see your favorite"superstars" get manhandled, injured, hospitalized and frankly the warpath i was on, even killed the career of some by yours truly. So excuuuuse me for doing the XWF fans a favor.Now, a friend has informed me that the"higher ups" aren't exactly jumping for joy about my absence and i can pretty much bet that they're not too thrilled about my return. so for them i just have one thing to say and that's simply...

"THE KING IS BACK"

With that Zi drops the mic & head to the back as the camera shows the fallen bodies of two competitors...

Doctor Louis D'Ville
- vs -
Alexis Riot
Ambulance Match
If Alexis Riot Wins, She Enters The Gauntlet Match LAST.

The Ambulance is stationed at the top of the ramp.

Our Time Is Now by Story Of The Year plays

As Our Time Is Now plays over the loudspeakers Alexis Riot is nowhere to be seen on the entranceway. Suddenly a spotlight shines over to the top of the bleachers where the fans are! Alexis Riot stands on top of the bleachers, stretching her arms out and taking in the cheers of the crowd. After awhile she steps down and starts making her way through the crowd into the ring, high fiving and hugging fans along the way. When she gets to the guardrail, she jumps over it and makes her way up the arena steps. Then she does a flip over the ropes and immediately runs to the corner of the ring to once again bask in the cheers of the adoring crowd. She then flips off her hood and removes her Respirator Mask, once again stretching her arms out in a Jesus-like pose to take it all in. She smiles and backflips off the top turnbuckle, landing on her feet and handing the Mask to the referee. She then takes off the little crystal cross from around her neck, kisses it, and hands it to the ref. She then waits in another corner of the ring for the match to start.

House of 1,0000 Corpses by Rob Zombie plays

The lights go out in the arena followed by an eerie red glow. Smoke rises from the entrance way and the Doctor emerges from it. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks out among the crowd, then slowly begins walking towards the ring. The Doctor climbs the ring steps and into the ring, he stands on the second turnbuckle and holds his arms into the air as the lights flash back on.

The bell doesn't even ring before Alexis goes on the offensive, leaping high in the air and coming down with a forearm shot that knocks Doc off balance. Alexis follows up the attack with a knee to the gut, before whipping Doc into the corner. Doc reverses the move however, and sends Alexis barreling for the corner. She crashes back first into the turnbuckles and Doc delivers a series of strikes to the tied up Alexis. She fights back, landing a headbutt and shoving the good doctor away, before exploding out of the corner and setting up for the Fatal Injection!

No! Doc breaks free after throwing a couple of elbows.

Doc brushes himself off, before charging at Alexis and connecting with a lariat so massive it takes both competitors over the ropes! Both Doc and Alexis fall to the floor, with Doc landing atop Alexis. Doc groggily gets back to his feet before shaking the cobwebs loose and makes his way to the apron. He reaches under the ring before pulling out a chair. He saunters over to the prone Alexis and raises the chair up high.

He brings the chair down.

On the concrete floor! Alexis rolls out of the way at the very last second.

She gets to her feet quickly and ducks a second chair shot from the Doc! Doc throws the chair down and hits Alexis with a kick to the knee. He pushes her into the barricade and drives his shoulder into her midsection. Once. Twice. Three ti- no! Alexis drops an elbow across the back of Doc's neck and raises her knee to strike him in the face. She grabs a hold of Doc's neck and forces his face into the top of the barricade.

A trickle of blood leaks from Doc's nose, and a hoarse laughter escapes his lips. Alexis is taken aback by this for only a second, but a second is all Doc needs to drive an elbow into her stomach and regain control of this match. He lifts Alexis up in a gorilla press position and drops her atop the barricade!

Alexis groans in agony as she writhes, folded up on the barricade.

Doc pulls her off the barricade and whips her into the ring post.

Or at least tries to.

Alexis counters the move, but instead of whipping Doc, she hits him with a double knee armbreaker. She hits the ground hard and grits her teeth as she pushes herself up to feet.

Doc, on his knees, nurses his arm as his opponent shakily gets up.

However, this costs him as Alexis gets to her feet faster than he expected and hits him with a superkick! Doc goes down. Alexis raises one fist in the air and the Rioters in the audience go berserk!

She peels Doc off the ground, but Doc shoves her away! He gets back to his feet on his own accord but doesn't see Alexis coming in with a huge hurricanrana that sends Doc face first into the barricade!

She rolls Doc onto his back and climbs up on top of the barricade!

She leaps off the barricade and lands a double foot stomp right on Doc's sternum!

Once again, she peels him off the ground and this time he doesn't shove her away. She cinches in a side headlock and begins to lead Doc up the ramp to the Ambulance. Doc stirs to life at the bottom of the ramp however, and pushes Alexis into the barricade! He then lifts Alexis up in a back suplex position before twisting around and dropping her atop the barricade!

Doc grabs Alexis by the hair and rips her off the barricade, throwing her up the ramp.

He approaches her fallen body and picks her off the cold floor. She gives him a dead-eyed stare before punching him in the mouth. She then drops to the floor and delivers a drop toe hold that doesn't faze Doc in the slightest as he picks her back up by the hair and pushes her further up the ramp.

He follows, only to get clocked by the BIG FUCKING KILL (reverse roundhouse kick).

That definitely fazes Doc, as he goes out on his feet. Alexis keeps him supported, bringing him up the ramp and onto the stage, right by the Ambulance. Doc comes back to life however, and shoves her into the corner of the Ambulance! She hits the corner hard and falls to the stage. Doc opens the back of the Ambulance and picks Alexis up, getting ready to toss her into the Ambulance.

But wait! A fire erupts in Alexis' eyes and she kicks Doc in the gut, doubling him over.

She muscles Doc up... THAT CHICAGO MOVE (go to sleep)!

He stumbles, and Alexis superkicks him into the Ambulance before closing the doors and tapping them, signaling to the driver that it's time to go!

Winner: Alexis Riot

GAUNLET MATCH
Entry List: ???
ANYONE CAN ENTER
ONE ROLEPLAY, 3000 Word Limit
Entry Number Will Be Randomized For Every Entrée! Yeah, you all getting eaten.

Mattael Cillio is present in the ring, with a microphone in hand.

“Hello everyone, and welcome once again to SNOW JOB. After a few great matches, we’re proud to present the Snow Job Gauntlet Match! Numerous competitors have entered the match, and we now have a CONFIRMED Entrants List!”

The list flashes over the titantron.

Gauntlet Entry List

Christopher Isles

Captain Future

Billy Paladin

Tush

The Italian Vampire

Chris Macbeth

Brian Lance

Tommy Wish

Amjetkun Socio

???

“Meme Machine” Mike L. Green

The Masked Man

“Now, keep in mind, this list has no correlation to when these competitors will be entering the match, and YES… we have one mystery entrant! So keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the match!”

He pauses as the crowd cheer.

"As the man who decided to make his gauntlet a thing, I will proudly be officiating the match!”

He winks.

“Don’t worry, I am a certified official. Now let’s get started!”

’Name of the Game’ by Crystal Method plays

JIM ROSS: Billy Paladin is our first entrant here tonight! He’ll be looking to impress here, as he tries to get through ELEVEN other men to win the match.

BOBBY HEENAN: He won’t even get past the first.

’One’ by Metallica plays

JIM ROSS: The Masked Man is the second entrant here tonight! And he has a fire lit in his eyes, doesn’t he?

blue]BOBBY HEENAN:[/blue] We can barely see his eyes, Jim.

Mattael calls for the bell to sound, as the match gets underway!

Billy Paladin
100%
- vs -
The Masked Man
100%
Gauntlet Match

The Masked Man rushes forward and immediately goes for a flurry of kicks and punches to the body of Billy Paladin, who circles out of the corner and smiles cheerily, calling for The Masked Man to bring it.

The Masked Man answers the call, rushing forward only to get caught by Paladin with a stiff punch, followed up by a DDT! The Masked Man's head cracks off the canvas with a deadly thud, the crowd goes silent as Billy Paladin hooks the leg. Mattael slides in to count the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO! The Masked Man nearly got caught there!

Billy Paladin shrugs and gets up to his feet, pulling The Masked Man along with him and hitting a VICIOUS PILEDRIVER!

JIM ROSS: He nearly split his skull open!

Paladin drops down for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

BOBBY HEENAN: Well, he lasted one entry longer than I thought he would.

JIM ROSS: The Masked Man has been eliminated!

Godfather Movie Theme plays

JIM ROSS: HERE COMES THE ITALIAN VAMPIRE.

BOBBY HEENAN: Please just get rid of this Paladin guy.

Billy Paladin
97%
- vs -
The Italian Vampire
100%

The Italian Vampire rushes to the ring and hits a dropkick on Paladin, who staggers backward a couple paces. Italian Vampire gets up and hits another dropkick, connecting both feet off the chest of Paladin, who falls to the canvas. Italian Vampire drops down for a cover...

Paladin shrugs him off immediately.

JIM ROSS: The Italian Vampire, landing in some nice shots here!

BOBBY HEENAN: Never mind, there he goes.

The Italian Vampire had been setting up for a Tigerbomb, but was countered by Paladin and immediately planted with ANOTHER Piledriver. Paladin drops down for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

JIM ROSS: And there goes another competitor, we're now awaiting entry four...

'Gecko' plays

BOBBY HEENAN: Here comes 'The Lounge Lizard.'

JIM ROSS: Better known as Tush!

Billy Paladin
94%
- vs -
Tush
100%
Gauntlet Match

Tush strides down to the ring confidently and slides underneath the bottom rope, before popping up to his feet. The two size each other up momentarily before Paladin moves forward, offering a lock up in the centre of the ring, Tush sneers and boots him right into the mid section, doubling Paladin over before hitting him with a Belly To Belly Suplex!

JIM ROSS: Nice Suplex there by Tush, very impressive. Here he goes for the cover...

ONE!

Kickout by Paladin, before the count of two.

Tush raises up to a vertical base and lays a boot into the gut of Billy once again, who coughs and splutters as he raises up to a seated position, Tush runs to the ropes and rebounds off them, picking up speed as he rushes back in toward Paladin and hits him with a basement dropkick! Both feet connect flush on the jaw and send Paladin right back to a spread eagle position on the canvas.

Tush for another cover.

ONE!

TW-NO! Another early kickout by Paladin.

Tush doesn't bother to apply much pressure, backing away from Paladin and waiting for him to get back to his feet.

JIM ROSS: This could be a fatal error on the part of Tush, letting his opponent recuperate.

BOBBY HEENAN: He know what he's doing.

Tush stands in the corner, and as soon as Paladin is back up to his feet, Tush charges headlong at Paladin, who looks a little dazed. At the very last second, he is able to drop to the canvas and execute a nice drop toe hold, that catches Tush and slams his face first into the middle turnbuckle!

JIM ROSS: ROLL UP!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!

JIM ROSS: Paladin almost snuck away with one there!

Tush is back up, but not quick enough to avoid the running knee to the skull that sends him crumpling back down to the canvas! He lays out back first on the ring floor, Paladin looks to the crowd before raising a fist in the air. The crowd cheer loudly as Paladin begins to make his way to the top rope...

BOBBY HEENAN: What's he doing up there?

JIM ROSS: He looks to be setting up for something big!

Billy Paladin steadies himself on the top rope, and appears to be preparing for a moonsault! He tenses up, before bounding up off the top rope, but instead of rotating once, he goes around TWICE!

JIM ROSS: DOUBLE MOONSAULT! HE HITS IT!

BOBBY HEENAN: Nope, Tush got the knees up.

Paladin holds onto his gut in agony, coughing loudly, clearly winded after being hit in the gut for the third time tonight. Tush is back up to his feet, smirking as he secures Billy Paladin and hits...

BOBBY HEENAN: Kush Bomb!

JIM ROSS: That's a sit out powerbomb, Brain.

BOBBY HEENAN: No, it's the KUSH Bomb.

Tush drops down for the cover, hooking the leg. Mattael begins to count...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

JIM ROSS: Billy Paladin is eliminated!

But Mattael seems to be signalling that the count was only a TWO!

JIM ROSS: NO! Our official for tonight's gauntlet, Mattael Cillio, is signalling otherwise! Tush is incensed! He's up to his feet and getting right in the face of our official.

BOBBY HEENAN: As he should! He dropped Billy Fagadin with the KUSH BOMB.

Whilst Tush is complaining, Billy Paladin is getting back up to his feet... he's up now. He swings Tush around while he is still unaware, and goes for yet ANOTHER Piledriver!

NO!

Tush wriggles out of his grip, and clocks him with a hard hook to the jaw! Paladin stumbles back, and then falls right into the grasp of Tush, who hits him with a...

BOBBY HEENAN: COME HERE DRIVER!

JIM ROSS: I believe he calls that the Quaalude Spike, Brain.

BOBBY HEENAN: COME HERE DRIVER!

Tush looks at Mattael Cillio with a scowl, and drops down for the cover, hooking the inside leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

JIM ROSS: A valiant effort by Paladin, who eliminated two men before being taken down by Tush.

BOBBY HEENAN: He ain't nothing to the master of Kush.

JIM ROSS: Here comes our next entrant...

'Bloody Regrets' plays

JIM ROSS: Brian Lance! He looks all fired up and ready to go.

Tush
75%
- vs -
Brian Lance
100%
Gauntlet Match

Tush tries to take advantage of the new entrant, by running him down as he enters the ring, but Brian has the wherewithal to duck underneath the first clothesline offered by Tush, before nailing Tush with a flurry of forearms to the face. He whips him to the ropes, waits for his return, and then charges and dives, pinning him down to the mater after landing a diving crossbody!

ONE!

TW-NO! Tush powers out of it.

Both men roll up to their feet, but Brian Lance is first and is able to hit Tush with a dropkick, before running to the ropes, springboard off and going for a...

SUPERMAN PUNCH! HE HITS IT!

NO! TUSH DUCKS AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT!

Brian Lance stumbles forward after missing, Tush comes up from behind him and locks him up. He lifts him off the canvas and slants him horizontally across his body, before dropping him right down onto his extended knee! Brian Lance cries out in pain as Tush connects with the backbreaker.

He throws Lance down to the mat, off his knee, and goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Brian Lance right at the count of two.

Tush gets to his feet and brings Brian Lance along with him, he holds his arm over his neck, and goes for a suplex... but Brian Lance fights back! He connects with a few punches to the gut, and then goes for a suplex of his own... he lifts him up!

But Tush wriggles out of it! He lands behind Brian, and PLANTS him with a violent snapping neckbreaker, that sends him crashing off the canvas with a thud. But Tush isn't done, he smiles and places Lance's body on the top rope, before landing a ROPE HUNG Neckbreaker! Brian Lance goes limp after the impact. Tush drags him from the ropes, and covers.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

JIM ROSS: And there goes Brian Lance. Next entrant inbound.

'Fucking In The Bushes' by Oasis plays

It's Chris Macbeth! He steps down the ramp confidently and makes his way into the ring.

Tush
65%
- vs -
Chris Macbeth
100%
Gauntlet Match

Macbeth is in the ring, but Tush looks rather prepared for his assault, Macbeth tries to charge him down, but ends up getting side stepped by the crafty Tush, who goes for another neckbreaker!

JIM ROSS: Some solid elbows by Macbeth help him break out of that one.

Tush holds onto his head after receiving multiple elbows to the skull from Macbeth, who was desperate to avoid getting hit with the vicious neckbreaker. Before Tush can turn around, Macbeth is already securing in a hold from behind, hooking Tush's leg with his own before dropping down and slamming him into the canvas with a Russian Leg Sweep! The crowd cheer as Macbeth eggs Tush to get to his feet, as he begins climbing the ropes!

Tush stumbles up to his feet slowly... as Macbeth leaps off the top rope!

MISSILE DROPKICK! IT LANDS CLEAN!

JIM ROSS: Tush is reeling here! The effects of the other matches seem to be taking their toll.

BOBBY HEENAN: He's got this.

Macbeth crawls over Tush for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Kick-Out by Tush, right at TWO.

JIM ROSS: Impressive resilience by Tush, but Macbeth seems to be setting up for something BIG here.

Macbeth is visibly excited as he awaits for Tush to get up to his feet... as he does, Macbeth runs up and leaps to the air, sticking out both his knees and grabbing onto the skull of Tush!

JIM ROSS: THE END OF THE NIGHT!

BOBBY HEENAN: Lolnope.

Tush catches him and holds him in the air, stopping him from connecting with the Codebreaker! Unable to defend himself, Macbeth has a look of shock on his face as Tush absolutely OBLITERATES him with the KUSH BOMB! Tush with the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NOOO?! MACBETH POWERS OUT! JUST BARELY!

Unlike the last time an opponent kicked out, Tush doesn't bother arguing with the referees call...

JIM ROSS: WHAT IS THAT? MACBETH IS TAPPING IMMEDIATELY!

BOBBY HEENAN: LIZARD LOCK, BABY!

Tush is mere moments away from dislocating Macbeth's knee, but Mattael is able to make a save, breaking the lock up as best he can while Macbeth continues to tap, he rolls out of the ring, clearly in agony after being forced to quit!

JIM ROSS: That deadly submission saw Chris Macbeth tapping in no time.

BOBBY HEENAN: Obviously, you just aren't seasoned enough to understand the power of the lizards, Jim boy.

'Little Witch' plays

JIM ROSS: Why... it's Captain Future! We haven't seen him in a while.

BOBBY HEENAN: Uhhh... who?

The Futuristic Captain steps into the ring.

Tush
55%
- vs -
Captain Future
100%
Gauntlet Match

Captain Future rushes toward Tush...

And gets absolutely murdered by the Come Here Driver.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

JIM ROSS: Tush seems EMPOWERED after that elimination!

(+5 Percent To Stamina!)

Some Random Mason Prince Footage plays

AMJETKUN SOCIO RUSHES DOWN TO THE RING LIKE A MANIAC!

JIM ROSS: What the?

Tush
60%
- vs -
Amjetkun Socio
100%
Gauntlet Match

The hulked up lunatic sends Tush to the fucking moon with a clothesline!

Okay, not really. He sends him flipping sideways after hammering him with a huge clothesline, Tush looks somewhat tired as he is brought up to his feet... and bench pressed by Socio! Even the crowd is chanting along as he bench presses him!

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TEN!

But Tush is tired of this shit! He gets out of his predicament and drops behind Socio, before connecting with an Inverted DDT.

JIM ROSS: Socio is ALREADY up to his feet!

Tush backs away, clearly a little winded. Socio doesn't give him the chance to recover, he locks him up and hits him with a BONE CRUNCHING SIDE SUPLEX! Tush nearly gets driven through the fucking mat!

Socio for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO! Tush powers out before the count of three!

SOCIO CANT BELIEVE IT! HE BEGINS CHUGGING ON ALL KINDS OF PROTEIN SHAKES...

JIM ROSS: Is he getting... bigger?

BOBBY HEENAN: Holy... shit.

But... he drinks so many that he's unaware that Tush is right behind him.

ROLL UP BY TUSH!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

JIM ROSS: SOMEHOW... SOMEHOW Tush survives through ANOTHER entrant.

BOBBY HEENAN: Even I don't have anything to say to that.

We're just a few entries away from the end of the Gauntlet...

'Meme Machine' by Filthy Frank plays

BOBBY HEENAN: CAN IT BE?! NO! ITS... ITS... MEME MACHINE!

Tush
45%
- vs -
"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green
100%
Gauntlet Match

The Meme Machine GATHERS ALL OF HIS DANK MOUNTAIN DEW POWA. YE, YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS. THIS NILLA ABOUT TO STEAL ALL YO GRILLS...

AND TUSH HITS HIM WITH THE COME HERE DRIVER!

Kidding, kidding. That nilla Mike Green too fat to lift up, Tush hits him with a Low Blow instead, Mattael was way too busy dealing with all the MLG Fanboy Nerds who were trying to hop the barricade and get in on this shit.

Tush drops down for the cover. Mattael turns around at JUST the right time.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

JIM ROSS: That was... odd.

BOBBY HEENAN: NOOOOO!

JIM ROSS: We're down to two entrants remaining... Tush is looking like he could use a big rest after this match. He's torn through almost ALL the competition. He's eliminated SIX MEN!

'Betrayal of Fate' by Goukisan plays

The crowd goes into an uproar, Betrayal of Fate is blasting out into the arena!

Each fan stares intently at the top of the entrance ramp, hoping that it's true!

The lights dim...

And Christopher Isles jumps out from the backstage area.

JIM ROSS: He's back! Christopher Isles is back! The XWF Website showcased a promotional video regarding THIS MAN'S return, and now here... he... is!

BOBBY HEENAN: Even though I fucking hate this guy... I'm kind of glad he's back.

The crowd gets an 'ISLES!' chant running, soon enough every fan in attendance are chanting loudly, Tush looks incensed!

Isles basks in the glory of the crowds cheers, a gracious smile on his face as he steps between the middle ropes, into the ring, directing a determined stare right at Tush.

Tush
40%
- vs -
Christopher Isles
100%
Gauntlet Match

Isles immediately goes on the attack, Tush attempts to swing an early shot but Isles parries it with ease and clocks Tush with a stiff European Uppercut, he hits another one which sends Tush leaning into the ropes. Isles grips him by the arm and whips him into the opposite ropes, rather than wait for him, he charges behind him, Tush rebounds off the ropes and gets caught off guard by Isles, who is already past him and springboarding off the ropes! Tush tries to throw up an arm to block the springboard flying knee, but eats it right in the mouth! He crumples down to the canvas, clutching onto his mouth.

Isles looks to the crowd and pumps his fist numerous times, much to the excitement of the fans, who pump their fists along with him. Isles climbs to the top rope with a burst of energy, and leaps off without any hesitation!

THUD!

He connects with the flying elbow drop, he hooks the leg right away! Mattael begins the count!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NOOOOOOO! Tush got the shoulder up, just barely!

Isles runs a hand through his hair, and looks down at Tush, before smiling. He brings him up to his feet and gets him to a vertical base, he lands another European Uppercut for good measure, but Tush fights back with a lariat!

Ducked by Isles!

DROPKICK!

Tush staggers into the turmbuckle corner, Isles rushes after him and goes for a splash, but Tush has the awareness to avoid it, he takes advantage of the situation by hitting Isles with The Pick-Up Line! (Hair-Pull Face Plant) Tiredly, he rolls Isles over and hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

Kick-Out by Isles. Tush gradually makes his way to his feet, clearly agitated, he throws a vicious boot to the skull of Isles, who rolls out of the way and brings himself up to his feet, still looking fresh. Isles is near the ropes, Tush rushes at him and goes for a clothesline, but Isles is able to duck and throw Tush out of the ring! Tush is just able to hang onto the ropes and remain on the apron, though, and as Isles turns around, he grabs him by the head and sends him neck first into the ropes, Isles bounces off and falls to the canvas, rolling backward and getting up to his feet in a dazed manner. Tush takes a moment to recuperate on the side of the ring, breathing heavily.

JIM ROSS: He's spending too much time out of the ring... look at Isles!

BOBBY HEENAN: TUSH! WATCH OUT!

SUICIDE DIVE BY ISLES! Even Mattael looks impressed as he watches the body of Isles topple into Tush, who gets slammed back first into the barricade!

JIM ROSS: Mattael Cillio isn't counting, he clearly wants this to end via pinfall or submission!

Isles gets to his feet, holding onto his gut and wincing a bit, he amps up the crowd a bit more before rolling Tush back into the ring, he climbs up onto the apron and jumps up onto the top rope... springboarding off of the ropes...

CAUGHT BY TUSH!

SIT OUT POWERBOMB!

JIM ROSS: That's the SECOND TIME tonight Tush has caught an opponent and sent them crashing down to the canvas! He nearly slammed Isles right down into the pits of hell!

Tush holds Isles down for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Isles kicking out yet again, it's going to take something even bigger than THAT to keep him down.

Tush looks extremely annoyed, he waves Mattael away, and picks Isles up, he's looking for it again...

COME HERE DRIVER!

NO! Before he can fully secure Isles, the latter is able to wriggle out of the hold! Tush has a surprised look on his face, but can't turn around quick enough to face Isles!

JIM ROSS: DEATH 2 U!

The Headlock Driver destroys Tush! His head bounces off the canvas firmly, Isles rolls him over, and we can see the glazed over look that is now dominant in Tush's eyes! Christopher Isles hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

JIM ROSS: Finally! Tush, who completely dominated this match, has FINALLY been eliminated, after racking up SIX eliminations. An impressive effort, to be certain.

BOBBY HEENAN: Isles hasn't won this yet! There's still ONE more entrant to this match..... do you know who it is?

JIM ROSS: One entrant left! Have you been keeping track? HERE HE COMES.

'Gangsta Lean' by D.R.S plays

JIM ROSS: IT'S THUNDERBOLT XYZ! We haven't seen this man since he defeated former X-Treme Champion, LeStrange in one on one action a few months ago!

Thunderbolt throws up various gang signs to the crowd, while staring a hole right through Isles, who has an extremely confused look on his face. All the white boys in the crowd be shouting bullshit like "TBXYZ REPRESENT! YEAH NIGGA!". Thunderbolt revels in his moment of greatness, before rushing into the ring!

Christopher Isles
55%
- vs -
Thunderbolt XYZ
100%
Gauntlet Match Final!

They circle for a moment, but as Christopher Isles advances, Thunderbolt tells him to freeze!

Isles looks confused, but freezes anyway...

And TBX HITS HIM WITH A SUPERKICK! Isles' eyes glaze over as he crumples to the canvas, spread eagle.

TBX drops down for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

TBX WINS IT!

Or so he thinks, turns out the crowd had counted to three, even though Isles kicked out right at the count of two. TBX rushes up to the top turnbuckle, celebrating. Isles just laughs at him, as he gets right behind him, spends a bit of time manoeuvring their bodies into the correct position... and then hitting the Double Underhook Facebuster from the Top Rope!

JIM ROSS: COLA CRUSHER! ITS OVER! ITS GOTTA BE OVER!

Isles grins as he hooks the leg of TBXYZ.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Mattael Cillio calls for the bell, and raises the arm of Christopher Isles! The victor of tonight's gauntlet. 'Betrayal of Fate' starts blasting throughout the arena as Mattael heads over to pick up a microphone. Isles on the other hand, is too busy celebrating on the top rope, shouting out into the sea of fans after picking up a huge win on his return!

"Well done, ladies and gentlemen... your winner of tonight's Snow Job Gauntlet... Christopher Isles!'

The crowd cheer.

"I'm guessing you want to know what your reward is?"

Isles looks at him and nods.

"Unfortunately, we can't disclose that information right now. We're leaving that for a future Warfare, so stay tuned!"

Isles shrugs and begins playing to the crowd once more, as his music picks up once again. Mattael curtly bows toward the audience and walks up the ramp, disappearing backstage. Tyrone once again appears at the top of the ramp, this time with Alexis Riot at his side.

Mr. Cillio forgot something, Christopher. You have to fight Alexis here. And wouldn't you know it? She's had a chance to recover. Alexis, go.

Christopher Isles
50%
- vs -
Alexis Riot
50%
Gauntlet Match Final!

Alexis and Isles are staring each other down, neither one is up to their full potential. They’re circling and sizing each other up. Alexis goes for a quick drop kick on Isles, who sluggishly steps out of the way, but not far enough as Alexis hits him right in the gut. Isles doubles over, and Alexis is slow to get to her feet. She stands there and tries to throw a lariat, but Isles counters it with a back elbow that plops Riot down on the ground. Isles works over towards Alexis and helps her get to her feet. Tyrone claps on the side of the ring, but Alexis drives a knee into Christoper’s gut and throws him back to the ground. She drops a leg on him and then slowly climbs up the ropes, only to be caught with a punch to the back of her knee, which drops her to her knees. Isles gets to his knees right next to her, and both fighters trade blows as they try and get up their feet. Alexis with a fist to the face. Isles with one to the ribs. Riot to the ribs. Hardcore to the nose. Riot to the ear. Hero to the kidney. Riot with one to the neck. Another to the Kidney, and Riot topples. Chris is up and feeling proud.

Isles is up, and holding onto the ropes as he stomps on Alexis Riot. She’s curled into a ball to protect herself. The ref goes to break it up, but Tyrone stops him. He gestures that it’s to continue as is. Isles just stomping away like he was putting out a fire. Until Alexis throws a punch straight up into Isles’ shit, and he falls back down. She sloppily climbs on top of him.

Winner: Alexis Riot

Tyrone makes his way into the ring, and helps her up to her feet.

Congratulations, Alexis. You managed to scrape by with a win. Good job, sweetheart. You can get your prize in my office later. As for your actual award. Like Mattael said. Wait until next week.

Tyrone walks away, leaving Alexis wobbling there in the ring.

Peter Gilmour©
- vs -
Cain
- vs -
Mason Prince
Hart Title Match
Three Way Dance
Peter Gilmour names the stips in his first Promo
Three Promo limit

AFI - Prelude 12/21 plays

The lights go out and a spotlight turns on, shining on an empty stage. As the intro finishes and the lyrics kick in, Mason Prince slowly rises up from under the arena to the stage and, finally, when the actual beat drops, he throws his hands out to the side, with his name up on the tron, reading MASON PRINCE.

He turns around and walks to the ring, wearing an expensive boxing robe in the design of a wolf around his body. He steps through the ropes and then hops up on the top rope, staring across the ring as he takes off his entrance attire.

The crowd goes silent following the entrance of Mason Prince, and await the arrival of he who was once gone. He who is known as "The Master of Pain". He who has been called "The Last Son of Eden". Suddenly, the lights die down throughout the entire arena...

...red strobe lights pulsate along with the sound of the heartbeat, static appearing on the jumbotron. The lights in the gorilla position begin flashing white and the huge silhouette of an inhuman looking being stands there, with spikes jutting out of it's shoulders. The camera changes focus to the gorilla position, and as the ambient noise comes to a halt with get a fast zoom in followed by a set of red eyes flashing in the darkness as the lights die again.

"Cain Is Here." Flashes across the screen, and the lights come up to a dim red hue as the guitars of the music drive the crowd into a frenzy. Cain stands at the top of the ramp, the original Cain, dressed in black from head to toe with a black leather duster hanging from his huge body, spike jutting forth from his shoulders.

As he slowly makes his way down to the ring, he stops from time to time, making Mason Prince wait. He continues down to ringside, staring at the crowd a moment before lifting the bottom of his duster and ascending the steel stairs.

Never taking his eyes off of Miranda Tigris, locked onto Mason Prince with a cold death stare. He slowly removes his duster and the lights come up. Just when Mason Prince thinks he's done, he nods his head and his eyes flash, flames erupting from the ringoosts...making everyone in the got damn arena jump.

Cain smirks and the fans chant "Son-of-Ed-en" with rhythm.

In This Moment - Sick Like Me plays

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Maria Brink #2 come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Maria as they wait his next victim.

The match begins and the three men circle each other before Cain launches himself forward and drops both men with a double lariat. Both men hit the mat and come up swinging. A punch from Gilly that connects with the side of Cain's head. A kick from Mason that hits the big man in the thigh. Cain absorbs the impact from both move with a wide smile on his face. Both Mason and Gilly look at each other, before deciding to coordinate their attacks. Double kick to the gut and the big man is doubled over! They both lock in stereo front facelocks and hoist Cain up.

Big double suplex!

Gilly and Mason's partnership is short lived however, as they immediately turn on each other. Gilly is just a bit quicker on the draw and hits Mason with a roaring elbow that staggers the yung Prince. Gilly follows that up with a big got damn brain buster.

Cain gets back to his feet. He and Gilly lock up in the center of the ring and that #bigdog Cain gets the advantage, pushing Gilly into the ropes before whipping him into the other set of ropes. On the rebound Cain lifts Gilly up in the air and drops him down with an earth shattering flapjack! Cain goes for the quick pin.

Kickout by Gilly as Mason Prince starts to stir. Cain shakes his head and goes right back on the offensive, dropping an elbow across Gilly's throat before the Gillmeister can get back to his feet. Mason spins Cain around and kicks him in the knee, before hitting the ropes and going for a Mushroom Stomp!

NO!

CAIN REVERSES IT INTO A POWERBOMB!

The crowd goes ballistic!

But Gilly's up on his feet again and he lifts the big man up onto his shoulders, dropping him with a Samoan drop! He then goes for the pin on the fallen Mason.

Kickout!

Gilly yells at the ref, telling him that was three but the ref ain't hearing it. Frustrated, Gilly rolls out of the ring and grabs a kendo stick from under the ring. He comes back in the ring and brings the stick down on Mason, before getting grabbed from behind by Cain.

He drops Gilly with that back suplex.

He then rips the stick off the mat and lays into Gilly with it. Mason gets back to his feet and delivers a chop block to Cain, taking him off his feet. He follows that up with a Doomsday Punch!

He covers for the pin!

MASSIVE KICKOUT!

Cain shoves Mason right off!

Cain gets back to his feet and peels Mason off the mat, before sending him crashing right back with a half-nelson suplex! Before he can capitalize on the big move, he's met by a pissed off Gilly, armed with the kendo stick!

CRACK!

RIGHT TO CAIN'S GUT!

Gilly slides the stick around Cain's throat before dropping him face first into the mat with a reverse russian leg sweep.

He rolls the big man onto his back and goes for the cover.

BROKEN UP by Mason!

Gilly's pissed.

He roars right in Mason's face but gets a slap in response! Gilly's eyes go wide at Mason's audacity but before he can respond Mason kicks him in the dick before hitting him with a Northern Lights Suplex, which he transitions into a vertical suplex!

GODLIKE COMBO!

Mason doesn't see Cain though, and eats DAS BOOT for his troubles!

Cain smiles devilishly at the crowd before dropping atop Gilly with the cover.

KICKOUT!

Cain dusts off his hands and pulls Gilly up to his feet. He sets up for the Devastation of Man, but Gilly delivers some elbows that loosen Cain's grip. Gilly pushes Cain into the corner before hitting him with a massive Yakuza kick! Cain falls face first out of the corner and hits the mat. Gilly turns around, looking for Mason, expecting him to be right there waiting to attack but Mason is still on the ground!

He walks over to Mason and drops an elbow on his back before turning his attention back to Cain.

Gilly peels Cain up to his feet and lifts him up for a suplex. Cain delivers a series of knees and shoves Gilly away, before hitting him with a massive discus lariat! Gilly drops to the mat like a sack of potatoes!

Cain goes for the cover!

NO!

GILLY GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

Cain's eyes go wide and he goes for Mason, lifting him up to his feet and setting him up...

DEVASTATION OF MAN!

Cain goes for the cover!

Thr--- GILLY BREAKS IT UP!

Cain turns to face Gilly only to get a kick to the nuts! Gilly dumps Cain over the ropes and onto the floor!

He pulls Mason up to his feet.

ENDGAME!

He hits the package piledriver to perfection and pins Mason Prince in the middle of the ring!

Cain's up to his feet.

He slides into the ring and makes his way towards the pin.

Three!

Cain collapses atop Gilly and breaks up the pin just a second too late!

Gilmour retains!

Winner: Peter Gilmour

Morbid Angel©
- vs -
Ginger Snaps
Intercontinental Title Match
Ladder Match

The Intercontinental Championship hangs high above the ring. The Intercontinental Champion, Morbid Angel, is already standing in the ring. He appears to be tired, worn down.

Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingford plays

Ginger bounces down to the ring as the song plays. She waves to the fans and blows kisses.

Morbid scoffs at his challenger as the bell rings. He takes one large step forward... and immediately gets hit hard!

Ginger bounced off the ropes to deliver a huge dropkick that connected flush with the big man's chest, sending him to the mat.

Morbid gets up to his knees, but Ginger repeats the process, this time connecting with the side of Morbid's head. Morbid doesn't go down, instead he uses what seems to be all of his energy to get back to his feet.

Only to get caught with a kick to the stomach that knocks the wind out of him and drops him to his knees.

Ginger follows that up with her patented Snap DDT, aptly named the Ginger DDT.

She rolls out of the ring and grabs a ladder from ringside. She slides the ladder into the ring and sets it up before ascending the thing with lightning speed. She reaches up and unhooks the title, holding it high above her head in rapturous awe.

JIM ROSS: "Well, that happened."

BOBBY HEENAN: "What the fuck was that?!"

Winner: Ginger Snaps

Austin Fernando & Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Pest & Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
Peter Gilmour & Dim
Tag Team Title Match
Tornado Tag, Hell In A Cell

The Dimallisher is standing and waiting in the ring.

"Sick Like Me" by In This Moment plays

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Maria Brink #2 come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Maria as they wait his next victim.

"Get Down" by Bloodhound Gang plays

A series of firework mortars fire off on the stage as the opening trumpet blast from Go Down starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out. He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie hanging Ellis Bolton using the hook from an undone turnbuckle, and Robbie chokeslamming Bjorn Felhammen through the ring. Instead of moving his ass to the ring, however, he turns around and waits for his partner.

"Prologue" by William Control plays

The Pest slowly walks through the curtain with Morbid Angel and Jenny walking along his left and right side respectively. He removes his long black jacket and fedora, handing them over to both Morbid and Jenny. The Pest proceeds to walk towards the ring to meet Robbie, who has entered the ring when his partner appeared, at the center of it.

"Carnivore" by Starset plays

The opening of 'Carnivore' begins and starts to build-up slowly as the CCWF faithful begin to cheer wildly for 'The Superior One.' As the chorus of 'Carnivore' kicks in, Fernando emerges from the backstage area with a smirk creeping up over his face. He crosses his arms to form an 'X' and then strides down the ramp, shaking the hand of the few CCWF fans present in the front row. The rest of the crowd hurl insults and jeer the man as he paces around the ring not once, but twice, delaying his entrance and causing the crowd to fly into an uproar. Finally, he bounds up onto the apron and steps elegantly through the middle rope, before sitting down cross-legged in the top right corner of the ring, an arrogant sneer already spread over his face and begin directed at his future opponents.

"In the Clouds" by Under the Influence of Giants plays

The opening synths of "In the Clouds" by Under the Influence of Giants play, and the arena drowns in strobe lights of altering colors. The crowd erupts in a chorus of cheers and boos as that 4 x better than the best muthafucka Luca Arzegotti makes his way down to the ring, wearing a pair of comically oversized sunglasses and clapping off-rhythm. He takes the sunglasses off at ringside, slides them down his pants, then chucks them into the crowd before getting into the ring.

DING DING DING!

The bell sounds and everyone but Peter immediately rushes Dim. The quartet begin pounding on him with rights, lefts, forearms, toe kicks, and knees. Peter attempts to free his friend from the onslaught of everyone else in the match, but no matter what he tries to do, he isn't making any actual progress with saving him. When he's weakened enough, Everyone passes him over to Robbie, who drags him out to the center of the ring. In order to prevent Peter from charging in and fucking shit up, the other three men that were pounding on Dim earlier push Peter against the corner and hold him back by punching his stomach.

Robbie looks out to the crowd, who's clapping him on as he readies himself for a big move to take Dim out with. He nods with a huge smile on his face as he hoists the on his shoulders. He holds them there for what feels like the longest while, just to show off how strong he is to the crowd. And after a few seconds, he slams Dim down to the mat with a Robbie Bomb! He hoists him back up and slams him back down with another! And a third! And as he picks him up again, he proceeds to run backwards and tosses him over the top rope with a Bizzaro RobbieBomb! As Dim falls, he hits his throat across the guardrail almost killing him!

This causes Gilly to get super pissed. He shoves Pest and Fernando away from him and headbutts Luca in the nose. After this, he proceeds to run after Robbie to beat the fuck out of him. Robbie is waiting for him, however, and answers back with a stiff lariat. Suddenly, Lucas decks Pest dropping the old man to the floor, both Lucas and Fern both run at Robbie at the same time and land a double drop kick that causes the big man to stumble backwards through the top and middle rope out the ring next to Dimaliisher who is getting to his feet.

Lucas and Fern then turn their attention back to Pest, with Lucas picking him up and holding his arms with a grin as Austin grins back and starts laying into the Black Hand leader with lefts and rights. Peter gets back to his feet and charges at Austin from behind, Austin hears him coming and turns around and jumps out the way as Peter connects with a Spear that was intended for Austin but winds up taking out both Pest and Lucas! Both Pest and Lucas are laid out as Peter gets back to his feet and a stare down between Peter and Austin commences! The X-Treme champion smugly shouts at Peter to "bring it fuck boy!" and the two meet in the middle of the ring and lock up, Peter being the stronger of the two uses his power to overwhelm Austin and get him in a headlock, Austin jabs at at Peters ribs and belly with elbows trying to get out, Peter shakes his head and whips Austin to the ropes, Austin comes back at Peter and gets dropped with a super kick!

Meanwhile, the two biggest men in the match Dimallisher and Robbie Bourbon are outside the ring still trading blows. Dimallisher is clearly hurt from taking the series of finishers early in the match which allows Robbie to come out on top in the punch exchange and ram Dimallisher into the corner of the barricade. Bourbon then takes a step back measuring the groggy Dimallisher...before running at him full speed and sending both men crashing THROUGH the barricade! The fans chant " HOLY SHIT" and "XWF" as both men are laid out. Meanwhile, Peter is kicking a mudhole into Austin in the corner, Lucas goes to help but receives a low blow from Pest! Lucas drops to his knees and curses as Pest rolls out the ring and grabs a chair from ringside. He enters back into the ring and bashes Lucas over the head with the steel chair ! Lucas goes back down! Pest then walks over to the corner where Peter is laying into Austin and whistles, Peter turns around...smack to the face with the steel chair! Peter goes down, Austin seems stunned sitting in the corner, Pest throws the steel chair at his face then laughs before walking back up to Lucas and picking him up and setting him up for the Crucifix Powerbomb finisher he calls...I Am The King Of Disorder! Pest goes for the pin!

1!

2!

BREAK UP by Austin!

Austin grabs Pest off Lucas and the two in union throw him up and over the top rope. The two lean over the ropes laughing and talking shit, Lucas and Austin fist bump and high five then turn around...only to receive a double clothesline by Robbie Bourbon that sends them over the top rope! Before Bourbon can taunt them like they did his team mate however Peter comes from behind and flings Bourbon over the top rope on top of Lucas, Austin and Pest flattening all three under Bourbons gigantic frame! Peter then looks around at the crowd, realizing he is the only man in the match who is currently on their feet, Peter goes to the other side of the ring and sees Dim stirring in the wreckage of the destroyed barricade.Peter then looks back to the other side of the ring and sees Bourbon, Pest, Austin and Lucas all getting to their feet outside it. Peter takes one last look at his wounded partner before mouthing "fuck it" and running to the side of the ring where The Black Hand and CCWF members are outside...and sends himself flying over the top rope with a suicide dive! Lucas is the only person out the four with the reflex's fast enough to avoid the flying Peter, he moves out the way as Peters goes plummeting into Austin, Bourbon and Pest taking all three men out! Lucas quickly grabs Peter not giving him a chance to recover from the impressive flying assault he just pulled off. Lucas rolls Peter into the ring and waits for him to get up..MemecticMutation! Lucas uses Peters own finisher the GILLY CUTTER against him! Lucas goes for the pin!

1!

2!

BREAK UP BY DIMALLISHER!

Dimmy had recovered and had slid into the ring to save the match just in time! Dimmy grabs Lucas by his throat and hoists him up looking to go for a choke slam but Lucas pokes him in the eye and the monster let’s go! Austin slides back into the ring (after kicking Pest and Bourbon in the face for good measure) and assists Lucas in hitting Dimallisher with a double suplex! #suplexcitybitch! The team of Lucas and Austin seem to be working suprisingly well and the looks on their faces makes it seem like they know it. Lucas rolls Peter towards the ring ropes, dumping him outside before grabbing the chair Pest brought into the ring, rolling outside and wailing on both still down Black Hand members with it as Austin patiently waits for Dimallisher, who has taken some serious punishment this match mainly at the hands of Bourbon, to get back to his feet. When he does Austin begins his five kick combo finisher the fatal finale! Austin kicks both of Dims knees cutting the giant down, before placing two swift kicks to the chest area, Austin with a evil smile then measures the stunned Dim and almost takes his damn head off with a powerful final kick to his mangled jaw! Austin goes for the pin!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!?

Dimallisher still seems to have some life in him... to Austin's disbelief. Meanwhile outside, a kick to the stomach by Pest has stopped Lucas chair assault, and now both Black Hand members are beating down the #MemeQueen outside the ring! Austin sees this and runs to the ropes baseball slide kicking Pest off of Lucas as he exits the ring and trades blows with Pest as Lucas ducks a massive swing from Bourbon and starts throwing punches wildly at Bourbons midsection. Peter rolls back into the ring and helps Dimallisher to his feet, both men look at the four men brawling outside and nod, before rushing out the ring and joining the brawl! The fans are going wild as there are two three-man slug fests going on, Bourbon, Peter and Lucas are going at it while Austin, Dimallisher and Pest are all trying to kill one another! Pest and Austin double team Dim and Irish Whip him into the ring post and then carry on beating the shit out each other, meanwhile, Lucas has broken away from scrapping with the bigger Peter and Bourbon and smartly rolled back into the ring. Peter isn't having this however, he headbutts Bourbon and follows Lucas back into the ring, Lucas goes to rush Peter, no dice, Peter is ready for it...kick to the guts stops Lucas in his tracks and a GILLY CUTTER drops him! Peter goes for the pin!

1!

2!

BREAK UP BY AUSTIN!

Austin had planted Pest with a DDT outside moments before and got back into the ring just in time, he picks up Peter and hits him with his suplex cutter known as the End Of The Road! Austin goes for the pin.

1!

2!

BREAK UP BY ROBBIE!

Robbie drags Austin off Peter and throws him into the corner, Robbie then hoists Austin onto the top rope and climbs up there with him. Robbie hoists Austin up as the fans are on their feet....ROBBIE BOMB OFF THE TOP ROPE! The ring almost explodes! The top rope power bomb has seemed to of taken as much out of Robbie as it did Austin though, both men as well as Lucas and Peter are all laid out in the ring! The fans are going crazy! Meanwhile outside, Dimallisher has gotten to his feet and pulled out a table from under the ring, he sets it up outside and walks over to Pest, dragging him towards the table. Dim picks Pest up by the throat...CHOKESLAM THROUGH THE TABLE! Pest might be dead! Dim laughs as he rolls into the ring as Robbie gets to his feet, Robbie turns around and receives a big boot by Dim that for the third time this match sees Bourbon forcefully removed from the ring. It's now just Dim, Peter, Lucas and Austin in the ring now as both Black Hand members are laid out outside. Austin and Lucas help each other get to their feet as Dim helps Peter get to his and all four men stare each other down inside the ring waiting to see how is going to make the next move. Robbie comes up from behind him and smacks Austin in the back of the head with his crossed elbows. Austin goes down, and Pest charges in to join as Robbie begins to stomp on Austin’s body. Luca grabs Peter and drops him with a Getaway driver. Dim swings, but Luca rolls out of the way, pops to his feet and drops Dim with a Getaway driver. He goes for a pin.

Peter gets up and rushes to break the pin as Austin is down and booted. Pest and Robbie don’t notice the pin. Peter throws a big boot.

It connects right after the count is made.

Winner and new Tag Team Champions: Luca Arzegotti and Austin Fernando

MAIN EVENT
'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane
- vs -
Trax©
Universal Championship Unification Match
Three Stages of Hell
Stage 1: Lumberjack Match
Stage 2: 30 Minute Iron Man Match
Stage 3: Last Man Standing

No interference allowed.

[event]"I Wanna Rock!"

The high pitched wail of Dee Snider pierces the air as the Twisted Sister classic pumps through the PA system. As two big pyro towers shoot off on either side of the stage, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane spins out of the entrance ramp, wearing his favorite t-shirt, a cutoff Faster Pussycat screen print, long silver tights and shining silver boots. The crowd pops as Loverboy struts down the aisle, strumming the air guitar across the IWGP Universal Championship and leaping into the air with a jumping split. As he hops onto the ring apron, he swings around, facing the crowd, and pumps his fist along to the music, singing along and inciting the crowd to do so as well.

" You're Da Man"- Nas plays

Trax walks down to the ring in his wrestling attire and a black trench coat that reads "Mr FN' Dominance" and shades, he looks around at the crowd pointing and beating his chest smiling. Before he walks to the ring like a man with a mission and climbs the ring steps before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He raises his right arm into the air in a clench fist before jump off the turnbuckle into the ring. He takes off his shades and coat places them both into the corner before walking to the middle of the ring shadow boxing as he does, he then stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arm once more, title in hand, before backing up into the ring corner and shadow boxing some more and bouncing up and down on the spot waiting for the match to start.

DING!

DING!

DING!

As the bell rings throughout the arena, as the fans get on their feet, and as the superstars and lumberjacks in the locker room and beside the ring respectively watch the match with bated breaths, Lane and Trax have a staredown for the ages.

Bobby Heenan: Well, JR, in the words of Bruce Buffer, IT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Jim Ross: 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane. Mr. F'n Dominance, Trax. Two men who have had meteoric rises through XWF, and we're finally, finally about to see them face off in an even playing field. This. Is. It.

Lane gives off a chuckle, while Trax's eyes show next to no emotion, sans that of determination. He's determined to beat Vinnie Lane, he's determined to grab that CCWF/IWGP Universal Championship, he is determined to cement his name amongst those of legends. The only question is, will Vinnie Lane allow that to happen?

Both Lane and Trax calmly step towards the ring, Lane giving off a smile, while Trax's face is neutral.

Then, they begin.

They begin hitting at each other, blow for blow, punch for punch, pound for pound. It appears as the beginning to this no doubt epic match will begin with a slugfest.

Jim Ross: Good Lord! Ah don't think Ah've ever seen such stiff strikes! Ever!

Lane begins getting the upper hand, pushing Trax back into the corner with stiff forearms, but Trax uses his superior technical skill to duck underneath Lane's arm and push him into the corner. Trax then begins peppering Lane with quick snap jabs. Lane uses his arms to block, but some shots land true. Lane is forced to get on his ass as a result of all those shots, forcing Trax to back up a bit, and... BIG BOOT BY TRAX!

Jim Ross: Good gawd! A thunderous big boot from Trax to start things off!

Bobby Heenan: Early cover here by Trax.

Kick-out.

Trax pulls up Vinnie by his luscious locks, and goes for a scoop slam, but Vinnie hops out of it and attacks Trax's legs with a chop block! Trax falls to the ground as Vinnie sees a point to press his advantage on. He meticulously stomps on Trax's foot, causing him to cry out in pain. Vinnie smirks, then hops up and stomps Trax right on the ankle. Trax cries out in pain once more.

Jim Ross: What a sadistic, vindictive move by Vinnie Lane!

Bobby Heenan: That's the mark of a champion right there, JR! Vinnie knows he’s gonna have to get down and dirty here to win this match! Vinnie knows he’s gonna have to pull out all the stops in this match tonight to get the win! Vinnie knows he has to win by any means necessary in order to avoid any humiliation from this… upstart!

Jim Ross: Upstart, Brain? Trax has had a meteoric rise through the XWF. Trax is the de-facto “captain” of the XWF. Trax has already beaten Lane once before, and bah gawd, he can do it again.

Lane drags Trax up by his hair, but SURPRISE, COCKFACE! Trax was playing possum, as he HAMMERS Vinnie with a stiff elbow. Vinnie rocks back a few feet, but then responds with a body shot.

Uppercut from Trax!

Hard right from Vinnie!

Clothesline from Trax!

Snap powerslam from Vinnie!

Trax immediately bounces back up to his feet and lunges for a clothesline, only to be met by a clothesline from Vinnie! Both men bounce down to the floor! And they both roll out of the ring, and onto opposite ends of the ring!

Jim Ross: Bah gawd! We have seen a slobber knocker of a fight thus far!

Bobby Heenan: And it’s about to be cranked up further from here on! We’ve only seen half the fight thus far! Now we’re about to see lumberjack involvement!

Jim Ross: But GM Tyrone Jackson made it clear! There will be no interference, from anyone! We’re going to see a clean, to-the-finish match here!

Bobby Heenan: That’s fucked up. What the fuck is the point of a lumberjack match, without the lumberjacks being able to interfere?

Trax stumbles on the outside, trying to get to his feet, using the announce table for support. However, as soon as he’s on his knees, a random lumberjack comes over to his face, ass-first, and…

SHART!

Jim Ross: What tha’ hell! That lumberjack just shat right in Trax’s face, through his tights!

Bobby Heenan: HAHA! I guess that was some interference, in a way! I guess all interference doesn’t have to be punching the shit out of someone!

Trax has a look of disgust on his face as he fans the air, however he gets back up to his feet and TRAP SILENCERS THE FUCK OUT OF THAT LUMBERJACK! This sets off the other lumberjacks, who begin punching the shit out of each other! They surround Trax, however for some reason none of the lumberjacks actually go for him! Trax looks confused as he tries to get on top of one of the lumberjack’s shoulders to get inside, but--

NO-HANDS SOMERSAULT PLANCHA BY VINNIE LANE!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! TRAX AND THE LUMBERJACKS MIGHT AS WELL BE BROKEN IN HALF!

The lumberjacks and Trax all get squashed by Vinnie’s sudden plancha. Even Vinnie is burnt out from that sudden rush of offense, though he forces himself to get up. He slaps Trax awake and throws him in the ring. Vinnie takes a few deep breaths, trying to collect himself, before sliding in…

And upon sliding in he gets ambushed by a Trap Silencer! But Vinnie ducks it! And he wraps his arms around Trax’s!

BOOM!

Bobby Heenan: Ha- ha! Vinnie hit that Black Label Driver to perfection!

Cover!

1…

2…

3!

Ring Announcer: The winner of the first fall, the CCWF and IWGP Universal Champion… VINNIE LANE! Now, the second fall will be contested inside a thirty minute IRON MAN MATCH!

The crowd pops at being enticed with such a promising match as the beaten lumberjacks leave the ringside area.

Trax gasps for breath after being hammered by that Black Label Driver, but he begins to climb the ropes, ever so slowly. Lane laughs and sits at the corner as the time begins to tick.

30:00

29:59

29:58

As Trax begins to step up to his feet, Lane lunges straight for him, ready for a spear! However, Trax dodges it! Lane busts his head straight into the ring post! A crimson mask envelops his face as he slowly hits the mat!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! Lane’s skull might be busted into two!

Bobby Heenan: I’m surprised at this upstart’s resourcefulness! But it still doesn’t change anything! Lane has one fall to his name, and Trax has none! And last I checked, that clock is still ticking down!

28:56

28:55

28:54

Trax is finally able to catch his breath, and begins going to work on the prone Lane, ground-and-pound style. Lane, the poor guy, is so battered to the point where he can’t even raise his arms in defense.

Jim Ross: Ah’m not sure if I’m supposed to feel sorry for Vinnie Lane, or to feel like this man, this turncoat, is finally getting what he deserves.

Bobby Heenan: Sorry, obviously! Vinnie is busted open, he’s probably unconscious at this point, and at this rate, he’s most likely going to be getting a concussion! I wouldn’t wish this cruel fate on my worst enemy, not even you, JR!

Jim Ross: Ah’m… flattered?

Bobby Heenan: You should, Ross!

Trax goes for an early pin on Lane.

Trax: 1 Lane: 0

The men separate and begin to circle each other. Lane wipes the hair out of his face pulls his hand down to check the bleeding on his forehead. This seems to not bother him, which offends Trax. Trax lights off with a barrage of lefts and rights.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Ten solid punches to Lane, but on the eleventh Lane does what he does best. He manages to look glorious as he steps out of the way and throw a backhand right to Trax's mug. This stuns Trax, who isn't even close to prepared for what comes next. A spinning Heel Kick hits Trax in the jaw and pushes him back into the ropes. Trax rebounds, just in time to eat another one of Lane's Leather Sandwiches courtesy of a Super Kick. Trax spits a tooth to the crowd after regaining his footing. Lane is quick to make sure he doesn't stay on his footing for long. A quick pump handle driver drops him down; which also gives Lane a chance to go for a pin.

Trax: 1 Lane: 1

Bobby Heenan: Lane is a well oiled machine of destruction right now. Nothing can stop him.

Lane is up first and steps to the corner to catch his breath. A fan tosses something to Lane. It's a Camera, and he takes a quick selfie for the girl. Right before Trax throws a fist right into his face. The Camera goes flying, and the ref manages to catch it. He passes it off to a member of security who hands it back to the fan, a young woman in her early twenties. Another series of punches begin to fly to Lane's face. A solid left hits his nose and he's busted open and bleeding everywhere. Trax slams Lane's head into the turnbuckle, backwards. Which causes Lane to counter with a solid as fuck headbutt.

20:00

19:59

19:58

Trax is stumbling back after that headbutt, but not for long as Lane is on the assault with a moonsault from the top rope
Which entirely misses and sends him smack dab in the middle of the ring. Trax takes the chance to drop an elbow on Lane's spine before going for a pin.

Trax: 2 Lane: 1

Lane forces Trax off him and climbs up to his feet and stand tall. He starts kicking Trax in the ribs as the negro tries to get to his feet. Lane gets bored, and steps back. He allows Trax to attempt to get up, but only to get hit with a standing Moonsault. Lane hooks it for a pin.

Nope, Lane breaks it up himself and gets up only to lock it in for a Sasorizagatame. You can hear a loud pop which forces the audience to cheer loudly. They start a chant as Vinnie is holding them legs tight.

**Tap out, bitch. Tap out, bitch. Tap out, bitch**

Trax is trying to hold out as long as possible, just sitting there taking it as Lane hold him tight. Vinnie keeps tightening and relaxing, tightening and relaxing. Trax decides he's had enough and moves towards the ropes, but Lane doesn't allow it, causes Trax to do the only thing he can do to get out. He taps. Trax has tapped and Russia couldn't be happier.

Trax: 2 Lane: 2

The crowd is screaming for Vinnie right now. They cannot get enough Loverboy. He pops to his feet and begins to soak up all of the attention. The crowd doesn't care about the CCWF, they just care about the blonde champion dominating. He cannot help himself, he's showboating, running around the ring throwing his hands in the air, soaking it up. He even does the exaggerated gesture of putting his hand to his ear so he can hear the cheers better. And then they stop, and he turns around just in time to see why. BOOM!

Trap Silencer sends Lane back into the corner. He's down. Trax charges and slams his knee right into Lane's face. Lane goes down like a sack of potatoes. He's down and he's out. Trax pulls him into the center of the ring and makes a pin.

Trax: 3 Lane: 2

3:00
2:59

2:58

Trax gets to his feet first, and pops Lane in the jaw as he struggles to his feet. Vinnie crumples, and Trax starts to stomp on him. The crowd is booing like crazy. They hate Trax, it seems. He doesn't care. He keeps up his boot party before going for one final pin.

Kickout! Lane has managed to summon up some last second strength and bust out of that pin.

Ring Announcer: The winner of the Iron Man is your XWF Universal Champion, Trax. The third and final round is a Last Man Standing match.Let's go.

DING

Ding

The bell sounds off, and Lane and Trax stand off and face each other sluggishly. Trax goes first, he slowly moves towards Vinnie and goes for a DDT. Both men fall like a stone. Neither men is quick to get up. The ref begins to count them out.

Trax starts to stir. Lane moves a hand above his face.

Lane is rolled over and pushing himself up. Trax is on his knees.

Trax is pulling himself up with the ropes.

Trax is up, and Lane is mostly up

Both men are up. They look at each other, and Trax goes for another attack, but Lane counters with an elbow to the face. Dominance stumbles back and the crowd is utterly losing their shit. They cannot believe that Lane is still standing. Vinnie stumbles on his own, and uses the ropes to hold himself up. Trax is leaning and trying to stabilize himself, but Loverboy has other plans. He runs as fast as he can, which admittedly isn't fast right now, and delivers a Shotgun drop kick right into Trax's chest, which sends him over the ropes. Lane catches himself and tries to get up. Trax goes down on the concrete. Lane pops over the ropes, and grabs Trax by the hair. He drags him over the announcers' table. He throws Dominance on it before climbing up himself. The crowd is going ape shit at the magnitude of prowess Lane has shown. He grabs Trax up and positions him for a Black Label Driver. He's ready for it, but then Dominance shifts and they both topple sideways.

They're both down, and out, and laying on JR and Brain. The ref begins to count it out.

Brain is up and on his feet. He's trying to help JR up.

Lane is stirring. He's going slowly.

Lane is up!! LANE IS UP!!

10!! LANE IS UP AND WOBBLING AGAINST THE BARRICADE!!!

WINNER AND NEW UNDISPUTED UNIVERSAL CHAMPION OF ALL FEDERATIONS EVER. EVEN THOSE NOT YET FOUNDED: LOVERBOY MOTHER FUCKING VINNIE MOTHER FUCKING LANE!!!

The crowd has lost their shit and is cheering as loud as they can. They chant of Loverboy is deafening. He soaks it up for a minute as he smiles from ear to ear. But not for long as he wipes his hand under his throat to silence the crowd. The Ref is bringing Lane is title, but he throws up a hand to tell him to quit. Lane reaches down to Trax, and pulls him up. He hugs him and pats him on the back. The crowd is going even more ape shit as Lane is pointing to Trax and cheering for him. He sets the belt on his shoulder, and helps Trax out to the back of the arena as the crowd showers them both with applause and panties.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Miranda Tigris's post:
Alexis Riot (02-02-2016), Mason Prince (02-02-2016), Mr Killjoy (02-02-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-03-2016), Tyrone Jackson (02-02-2016), Vincent Lane (02-02-2016)
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-02-2016, 08:57 PM

OOC: Hey I put up a pretty nice roleplay for the Guntlent in plenty of time before deadline and was left off the card. Why is this?

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2016, 09:11 PM

Congratulations to Gilly on a great defense and to Lane for being our new Undisputed Champion! Happy for you guys.

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
2 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2016, 09:14 PM

It may be the concusion speaking, but I still feel like it's unclear how many names it takes to run this place. Was that Seven? Anyways. Mister Lancyface.......congrats. It seems I'm rustier then I could have imagined. But all is not lost in a loss. I have done just what I wanted you to do. Learned. Thank you.

(OOC: Zero qualms with the loss, all respect to Brian and decision makers. However. I will admit to not enjoying how the match was written.)
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2016, 09:16 PM

(02-02-2016, 08:57 PM)Fontanna Said: OOC: Hey I put up a pretty nice roleplay for the Guntlent in plenty of time before deadline and was left off the card. Why is this?

My best guess is because your RP didn't mention the Gauntlet in its title, and that was one of the requirements according to the card. The list of entrants was probably put together based on glancing at those titles, and then those RPs judged for it specifically.

Seeing as I'm the one who suggested you jump in the gauntlet and post something, I am probably to blame for this since I failed to mention that you need to make sure it's mentioned in your title. My apologies. If there are any parts of the RP that can be salvaged and used later, you're welcome to delete it and then re-use some of it in a future RP.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Miranda Tigris (02-02-2016)
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-02-2016, 09:18 PM

Ok I will just re use some of it for this week. Just took me off guard for a second. Thanks for clearing that up Shane.

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-02-2016, 09:42 PM

Good Results guys! Worth the wait...unlike some others...
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-02-2016, 09:53 PM

The Last Son of Eden could still feel his testicles hurting, the feeling of the impact of Gilmour's boot still fresh in his mind. He shook his head, anger burning in his chest. He takes a deep breath and exhales before raising his thumb and forefinger up, indicating distance.

"This close, Gilmour. This close. Next time, you'll not be so lucky. But for now, enjoy that Hart Championship. I'm not done with you, Gilmour. Not by a long shot."

(OOC: Congrats Peter. Good match, let's do one on one sometimes.)

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-02-2016, 10:02 PM

Ha, well what do you know, you DO still seem to have passion left inside you after all...I guess Lover Boy, the REAL Lover Boy, is back. You may have been the better man this particular night but I won't stop until I'm Universal Champion again...despite that, you have my sincerest congratulations, and utmost respect. Well done champ.

OOC: Awesome show guys! Enjoyed reading the show and every bodies RPs for it.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2016, 12:07 AM

still the champ but was THIS CLOSE to becoming a double or maybe a triple champ!

great show guys

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-03-2016, 12:56 AM

Backstage we see Steve Sayors, the XWF's official interviewer, getting ready to ask some questions to the gauntlet match winner herself, Alexis Riot. Riot looks exhausted from the two grueling matches she competed in, but also excited and ecstatic at her victories.

"So Mrs. Riot, let me first congratulate you on your wins against Doctor Louis D'Ville and Christopher Isles,"

"Thanks Sayors,"

"So, what were your feelings in going up against the King of the XWF, Doctor Louis D'Ville?"

"You know I'll admit it, I was a little stressed. Doc is one of the best the XWF can offer today, and a future Hall of Famer for sure, so you can imagine the slight panic from facing a man as sick and twisted as he is after being thrown through four tables and set on fire the previous week! But listen, when you walk through that curtain and hear all of those fans cheer for you and screaming your name, that fear goes away and is replaced with one desire over all else, and that's not letting those people down. Even when I got hit, and believe me Sayors, I got HIT, the adrenaline and passion from this crowd kept me going until I sent the Doctor to the ER via a superkick to the chin! It might sound cheesy, but those fans are what helped me go out there and win that match,"

"Any thoughts you have for D'Ville?"

"D'Ville, you are one of the best, but I hope you learned a lesson. A lesson that I'm not to be toyed with. I said I was going to send you to the hospital, and I did. Now I'm not calling myself better than you, it's too early in my career to make that claim, but what I am saying is now that you know that I'm not just some newbie who comes in, loses a match and then leaves, if you want a rematch, the door is always open,"

"Let's move on, how did you feel about facing Isles in the gauntlet?"

"To be honest, I felt a little bit of guilt. He was making his grand return to the XWF, and he seemed unstoppable. He put on an amazing performance in that match, sadly I was also in that match, and I couldn't afford to lose it. Isles, I've always looked up to you, and I remember watching all your matches and even buying some of your merchandise with the little money I had when I was younger. It has always been a dream of mine to face you, and I got a taste of that dream match tonight. Being the pain glutton that I am though, I want more. You and me were not at 100% during that match, I had to lick my wounds from my match against D'Ville and you went through a gauntlet, so what I'm saying is the same as I said to D'Ville. When you feel 100% and ever want to face me, I'm always open for a match."

"You keep on creating these open challenges for your opponents. Tell me, what do you have planned for your future after the momentum from these two victories?"

"I'll admit, I don't have that many plans for the future, besides my main goal of ending the CCWF of course. I do have two short time goals I plan to get done before the end of the year though. The forefront one at the moment is getting my hands around the throat of that pyromaniac pedophiliac Pest. You guys saw him openly run from me when I called him out for a match next Warfare, but he can't run forever. Soon he will have to face me, and when he does,"

Alexis then slides her finger across her throat,

"It won't be pretty,"

"My second goal is to get another shot at our current X-Treme and Tag Team champion, Austin Fernando. Fernando, you are one of the best talents in this company. I should know considering you beat me in my own match for that X-Treme title. You deserve that belt, but the problem is that I want that belt back. I still have my rematch clause Fernando, and while I'm going to be busy this Warfare, I can ask for a rematch at any Warfare or PPV. Fernando, as X-Treme champion, you have to watch your back for almost anyone, and now there's another person you should watch out for. Me."

"Congrats on your tag team title win with Luca, but I'd suggest you better get ready to lose one of those 50 pounds of gold you wear around each shoulder,"

"But you know what Sayors? Now's not the time to worry about the future, it's a time to celebrate your triumphs in the present! So I'm going to go and I don't know, maybe sign some autographs, go to a party, just relax at home, point is, I'm going to celebrate. Tomorrow it will be back to business as usual."

"Thank you for your time Riot,"

"No problem Sayors,"
Alexis says, beginning to walk away, suddenly she turns back to Sayors, "Oh! One more thing."

"Ye-"

Before Sayor can finish his remark Riot kisses him full on the lips. After a while she lets go of the lip lock and smiles, flipping the flustered interviewers tie.

"About time an wrestler didn't try to verbally or physically abuse you huh? Night!"

Alexis then skips away, leaving Sayors completely starstruck. The demon inside her was also dumbfounded,

"So... what was the point of that?"

"I was just messing with him a little bit, as I said, celebration time. He does have a little bit of that geeky charm though,"

"I will never understand you humans and your thought processes,"

"Good!"

OOC: Holy shit. What a show! Great job to everyone who RP'ed for this event! That was one of the best PPV's I've ever read. Special shout out to Trax and Loverboy, you guys are both amazing at what you do and that Main Event was anyone's game! Hope to see more in the future!

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Alexis Riot's post:
Blue Gator (02-03-2016), Mr Killjoy (02-03-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-03-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-03-2016, 01:11 AM

Thanks! I enjoyed your work as well, congrats on your double-win, especially your win over The Doctor thats HUGE!

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-03-2016, 01:28 AM

We see the Black Hand backstage after the show. Bourbon, Pest, and Morbid Angel are converged in a dark room.

Well, gentlemen, it seems...

Robbie turns and sees the camera.

Oh, hey. Yeah, no comment tonight, yeah? Luca and Fernando walked away after beating another team. Now if you'll excuse us...

Robbie turns and looks at the rest of the Black Hand before turning back to the camera. He smiles.

Spoiler alert: we're just getting started.

Robbie swats at the camera and we see the confusing view of a camera falling to the floor. It's pointed towards a door and we see a cameraman running out of it and into a hall. We see the confusing view of a camera being picked up, and we see Pest and Morbid Angel as Robbie speaks behind the camera.

Time for us to get to work, fellas. Hehehehehe.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2016, 09:53 AM

Good show worth the wait.

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Hate Post Like Post
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2016, 10:01 AM

Oh and Deuce you're lucky Tyrone came out and saved your ass. I was just getting started!

Ooc: Good job mate was fun.

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2016, 10:02 AM

That gauntlet match, and the ambulance match...ever move that was made in those matches I felt it.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-03-2016, 06:24 PM

(02-03-2016, 01:28 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Oh, hey. Yeah, no comment tonight, yeah? Luca and Fernando walked away after beating another team. Now if you'll excuse us...

This fool actin' like it matters that we didn't pin him and Pest when if the roles were reversed he'd be throwin' a fuckin' parade dedicated to how he beat Luca Arzegotti and Austin Fernando. Nah man, not my fault you and your buddy Pest don't have the basic observational skills required to see that someone is getting pinned and then break it up. Guess all of that survival training Boy Scout Pest did back in the day didn't really pay off did it?

The Black Hand is right back in the position it always has been. Whipping boy for everyone else on the roster. All is right with the world.

Die nameless, .

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-03-2016, 06:47 PM

Oh, look. I won. Ok.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-03-2016, 08:11 PM

(02-03-2016, 06:24 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(02-03-2016, 01:28 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Oh, hey. Yeah, no comment tonight, yeah? Luca and Fernando walked away after beating another team. Now if you'll excuse us...

This fool actin' like it matters that we didn't pin him and Pest when if the roles were reversed he'd be throwin' a fuckin' parade dedicated to how he beat Luca Arzegotti and Austin Fernando. Nah man, not my fault you and your buddy Pest don't have the basic observational skills required to see that someone is getting pinned and then break it up. Guess all of that survival training Boy Scout Pest did back in the day didn't really pay off did it?

The Black Hand is right back in the position it always has been. Whipping boy for everyone else on the roster. All is right with the world.

Die nameless, .

One night does not a position make, stud.

You and your buddy seem awful bitter, considering you won.

Now shut your mouth and appreciate that fact while you can. Tomorrow is sooner than you know, why piss and moan about how rough I made your today?

Tell Zane strong work on winning the Federweight.

#yasoundscared of what's #inyourrearview, #comingsoon.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-03-2016, 09:04 PM

Ooh, Kreskin over here with the jump on the who, what, when, why, howsits.

Riddle me this: Snuggly, I cover all, politicians, athletes, to the new recent snow fall. Getting me ie quick, just a push on a panel. Stay tuned, same Bat time, same Bat channel.

You see all, know all?

Then you don't need me to tell. Hehehe.

Robbie chuckles as he removes his mask, his face bruised and his eye cut and bleeding from tonight's fracas in the cell. He continues to laugh as he takes his right hand and sticks his pointer and middle finger down. He holds it at his shoulder, then balls up a fist, and makes an arcing motion downward, colliding into his open palm, whistling from a higher pitch to lower as it goes.

Hate Post Like Post
The_Virus0311 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-05-2016, 06:35 AM

OOC: Great show guys can't wait to be apart of one.

[Image: kblqRUy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post