Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tommy In..."Get Originial" [Hardy RP 2/2]
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-14-2013, 03:40 PM

"What's up with y'all today? I see that Mr. Jeffery Nero Hardy isn't up to put his words up against me. I know that i am not Mister Neonero himself with that European title on my waist. Since Jeff did disregarded Neonero himself, then i might as well stir in the POT myself.

Jeff, when i heard you gotten busted for drug trafficking; i was kinda shocked about that. I thought you would be a clean man, who wouldn't need to use any type of drugs to get by in the wrestling world. I didn't know that you kept steroids and Vicodin Pills and Cocaine Powder, and other drugs inside that house you lived in. No wonder why you feuded with CM Punk, the SES guy back in 08 or so. I think you are lucky, for the fact you got out of jail, because you would have been rotting in it instead of chasing the Euro Champ himself.

I hope i didn't offend you in any shape or form, because you are a guy who has many chances. Last time i checked, you seem to gain the upper hand to pursuit the XWF European title; I am very jealous of that, and i think that their's so many other challengers who could step up then you could EVER do. I hope after Monday, you will realize that your name, won't get you far to challenge the Champ himself, with or without Paul's Answer.

Once again, Paul, better think of saying no to this man after i beat him back into his "Originality" and make him work HARD and LONG to get the title himself without your assistance.

Time For A Change Jeff, See you and Paul At Madness; please consider getting ready Jeff, because you will look like a drugged up idiot after i beat you in one piece.

Just Saying Man...You WILL be Seeing Stars.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
(04-15-2013)