Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 03:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Soon
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-01-2016, 06:59 AM

The crescent moon brightens up the night sky, as owls hoot and fireflies shimmer in the dark of the woods. The scene is set at a lookout point over the city with a man cloaked in mail sitting on a ledge.

I've seen things, both grand and grotesque, heard the sounds of joy and fear, tasted the sweetest of fruits and bitterness of rancid meat. I.....have already run out of cool shit to say.

Hello everyone, my name is Equinox, and I've come to...you know kick ass and stuff...wait, wasn't there supposed to be something about bubblegum? Fuck it, I ain't no cheap knock off of an even cheaper video game. You're gonna know me soon enough when i find my car keys and figure out how Apple Maps works.

Sayonara and all that.
Equinox

P.S. If you find my keys, tape it to my windshield, its the really sweet Civic with Equinox spray painted on the side and an unicorn bumper sticker. NEW DAY ROCKS.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Equinox's post:
Chris MacBeth (02-01-2016)