Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January star of the month
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2016, 02:21 PM

Roleplaying is over for January, so we can vote for the Star. Who? Excelled and why? Do and Don'ts. Don't vote for yourself, using any of your accounts. Do give reasons, do not vote without giving a reason. At all. And lastly, for this month I will allow you to say why you think someone shouldn't be it, as long as it doesn't turn into atracks or a fight.

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2016, 02:29 PM

I vote for Mason Prince for being continually active earlier this month, helping you all behind the scenes when needed, and looking for the best names to feud with. Going straight to the Doc takes guts.

For the record, I'm against your idea of allowing negative votes. Not that I expect that to matter.

Hate Post Like Post
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2016, 03:34 PM

Actually, I appreciate the concern, and I understand why that concern exists. This is a test month to see if we can go without that incident repeating. Just a test at this juncture. I allow you to remind you predicted it should it happen.

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2016, 03:44 PM

I would like to vote for Alexis Riot, but it's really close between her and Prince as well. Both incredibly consistent, opt in frequently and are both not afraid of going after big names. Riot gets the edge for holding the Xtreme title in the first part of the month.

Also, I too am against the negative votes thing. I think it could be seen as degrading their work for the month. The award should be for people who have been particularly good and not an award for people who have been bad.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-30-2016, 04:11 PM

not too toot my own horn but i think my work this month is well deserving of the award.. just saying

but my vote is going to be for.. Austin Fernando.. the man was a BEAST this month

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-30-2016, 05:30 PM

Oh boy, it's that time of the month!

No.... the other one. Voting time!

I'm torn between Mason Prince and Austin Fernando, and while both men have produced great RP's I have to give my vote to the Superior One just for winning his first ever XWF championship! I'll also take this moment to apologize for my lack of RPs in me and Fernando's match, I had a pretty busy week.

Fernando, you deserve this honor, and don't worry, I'll try to be more constant with my RP's in the future.

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
2 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2016, 06:00 PM

I'm never a fan of quantity over quality. And few people can do both at the same time. I will rarely if ever do more then 2 or 3 rps unless it's a big match situation and/or I have a badass idea.

With that said, The Boy Fern has been doing both. And his kickouts for the X-Treme belt have often made me chuckle. in good ways. So he has my vote.

Mason and Riot have been impressive from the standpoint of someone who has just recently joined as well.
Honorable mentions to a tag of teamers who beat me: Pestcatero and Bornbin to Robby Buuuuuuuuuuuuueller. They have also been doing good work.
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-30-2016, 06:43 PM

Peter Gilmour. No one can deny that Peter never disappoints when he role plays. That and he is always active.

I think it's long overdue for him to get SOTM

There are not many people that can say they have been consistent as him

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Chris MacBeth (01-31-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-30-2016), Unknown Soldier (01-30-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-30-2016, 07:20 PM

I'm also voting Gilmour.

Consistency and most importantly a strong hook to read his RPs trump word count, quality over quantity ten times out of ten. May he laugh sadistically forever.

Mason was awesome this month. His stuff has been strong, and losing to Doc happens to the best of us. Thus, having thoroughly read the rules stated in this thread, I am also voting Mason Prince. Nothing saying I can't vote more than once.

Fern throwing 30 on the board is impressive, what I read was well written and consistent, carried an interesting and beautifully coded shock factor to it, and even he knows he's awesome because who can tell IC and OOC anymore with this guy. He gets another vote.

There's my ballot. If only one vote is allowed, read from the top and stop at the first name.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Morbid Angel (01-31-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-30-2016), Unknown Soldier (01-30-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-31-2016, 05:10 AM

Fern deserves it IMO, X-Treme champ, and the way he puts out like 7+ RPs and makes it looks easy is crazy. I struggle doing more than three sometimes lol.

Honorable mentions go to Peter and Prince, Peter for stepping up and winning a title and Prince for going against The Doctor and in my opinion almost winning.

For the record Morbid Angel should've won December SOTM imo, I see we've skipped that month lol.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-31-2016)
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-31-2016, 05:47 AM

I vote peter because he's very active and I find his RPs entertaining and consistent.

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like BrianLance's post:
Morbid Angel (01-31-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-31-2016), Unknown Soldier (02-05-2016)
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-31-2016, 06:53 PM

Wow, thanks for all the nice comments everyone. I really appreciate that kind of stuff.

My vote's torn between Austin and Gilmour. I think Gilly's been working his ass off and that deserves respect. I really mean that. I love Gilly. Yet Austin's done the same and he's been putting out really solid work.

If I can vote for both, I would. If not, I'll say probably Fern. His shit's been fire.

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mason Prince's post:
Cain (02-01-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-31-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mason Prince's post!
Morbid Angel (01-31-2016)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-01-2016, 09:25 AM

First of all, I'd like to thank Austin Fernando for his vote.

Secondly, I am also voting for Fernando. Yes, I know. He beats me on the boards everytime. But that's one of the things that drives me to be better. And that's why.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-01-2016, 10:41 AM

I'm just gonna throw my vote out there for Fern. Great consistent work not to mention he made throwing 30 RPs out in a month look fucking easy and further more he even won a championship and has been providing entertaining kick-outs ever since.

Honorable mention goes to Mason Prince. Good guy who helps out behind the scenes and even decided to go after Doc in a match that I thought was at the very least semi-close. Definitely going to look out for him next month.
Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-02-2016, 09:42 PM

Fren is a freaking beast! Xtreme title and now the Tag titles! If he keeps at it he could be one of the best we have ever seen!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post