Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pest speaks to Luca and Peter
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2016, 11:48 PM

Pest: Finally, you get a chance to speak. And boy, do I have something to say. Mostly about how someone who is supposedly so big and bad has fuck all to say. Allow me to question where you get off calling anyone a , where there is literally no evidence to support it, while your partner, who has been sealed to your anus since the XWF returned, laments at the idea that someone would dare use that term to describe people? How do you justify hurting his feelings so much? Because, he is certainly crying into his Luca Arzegotti sheets and matching pillow cases about that comment. Allow me to pose this question to you, and your vastly flawed sense of superiority? How is the Pest a homosexual if he rapes teenage girls so frequently? Perhaps my actions will breed another generation of monsters such as I, but Pest is rather certain that he is aware of that fact. Especially when he told Angela to begin to groom the boy to be like the Pest. Perhaps you could come off of your high horse, and stop acting as if you are so untouchable. Or, do you need to be reminded of what happened to you when last you faced Dim for a title? Who lost? That is correct, you were defeated and lost the title. And the last time Pest stepped into the ring for a tag title? He won. Do you see the pattern here?

You want to bring up the time I went to have dinner with Erica and her family? Need I remind you of the events leading up to that? And how her mother was simply trying to keep her daughter alive, but appeasing the Pest? Because Pest had previously choked the girl and reminded her that had they not appeased him, their child would be murdered and sent to them in pieces. That was an act of trying to save their child. Yet, the idea to protect a child is considered insane to Arzegotti. Which is all the more sad when one remembers that Luca has a child. He would not do something to save his child's life, yet would criticize parents who would attempt to save their child. Please, though, continue to defend Austin not only attempting to discuss shifting between dimensions, but shift between time tables without giving any clarification, all the while managing to still be hanging out with Luca and Zane Kingsley, all at the same time. Because that is coherent or logical, and Luca needs to defend this! He must defend the simple minded children in the world, except for his own. Despite the fact that if Luca and Austin were facing off against each other, Luca would have ran with this information to insult Austin as well. And now Luca is going to try and claim that I am aping him because I address my opponents by name and say hello to them. Perhaps he should have this conversation with a few people in this company. Because the Pest is not the only one who does that, but Luca feels he is entitled to only that, because Luca.

The reason Pest uttered so little about you before, Luca? It is the same reason he has been silent on Dim for the most part. Because you had stayed silent on anything pertaining to this match at the point of Pest speaking. Since this is going to be the second time I spoke since you decided to actually address anyone, and my first dialogue was directed solely at your partner, as he is the mouthpiece. Which, if memory serves correctly, the last time I was in a match for the tag titles, there was this punk bitch who ran his mouth like a guard dog. And that man did nothing to prevent the loss of his partner. She took the fall, and the loss while he sat on the sidelines and allowed it to happen. Some guard dog, huh? That guard dog reminds me a lot of Austin, and yet you seem oddly comfortable to let this spongy guard dog sleep at the foot of your bed, and feel like a real part of the family. Go feed him your scraps. But, please do remind him of what you do to your partners.

Or, does he already know, and did you promise him that this time would be different? Is that it? Did you stroke his hair as you two watched videos of you ripping Mark Flynn apart after losing the title match? You know, the next week you faced off. Or, the times you spend riding Theo like he was a rented mule, only for you to pull off your mask and try to become his best friend. These are important questions to answer while you shit directly into Austin's bowl. Luca, though, you miss the point of my pointing out grammatical errors in Austin's work, because you had your blinders on. Your partner likes to regularly do the same to people, while making grammatical mistakes as well. Which puts him squarely as a hypocrite and a fraud. He was to be called on it. And you could say that the transcripts guys make mistakes and it is not the fault of Austin, but that is the same logic that CorVus used to explain the date errors on the tombstone of his wife. Or, the same arguments Cain made. Congratulations, you have used Cain logic to win here. Good on you, you should feel proud. Should we also feel proud that you notice that I swap between First and Third Person? Yes, it happens frequently. Yes, it is something I have done for a while, and no it will not change. Did you also catch how I used to use different names to refer to myself with as well? Or, how about how I used to wear a crown made of dildos and tape? Or, perhaps how I used to also go by the moniker or Mr. W.G. W.F. Should we also discuss how your entire lexicon changed after you donned the Lazarus mask, you were rather southern for a while, and then what? The accident disappears after you remove the mask? Magic mask. Good try at being consistent, while trying to call people on their lack of consistency. You Runny Oatmeal Mother Fucker.

Now, Peter. Hi, how is it going? We will be meeting again, will we not? And this time you will be losing, because that is what you are best suited at. Losing. Go on with your childish claims of immortality and what have you, we all know the truth. Go on and tell the world how you are an unstoppable monster, when you lost your own dick and then had to suck it. Go on and tell the world how you are so powerful that it hurts. When the world knows the truth. You are a fat joke, and your partner is a mute who cannot bother to even address anyone for the match.

Pest is sitting in his locker room waiting for Snow Job to start. Robbie is off doing another commercial for some product. Pest looks around and notices there's an extra shadow in the room.

Pest: Come out now.

A small and tiny girl comes from behind the lockers she was poorly trying to hide behind. She is holding something in her hands, and appears to be no older than 12.

Pest: What do you want?

Her mouth moves and she tries to speak, but can't find the words. Pest begins to lose patience.

Pest: Answer me, child. You do not wish to anger me.

Girl: I'm here looking for Robbie Bourbon. I wanted his autograph.

Pest: He is not here. How old are you?

Girl: I'm 13. Why?

Pest: Come here, and I will take you to him.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pest's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-30-2016)