Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Health is Serious Seriousness
2 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2016, 12:33 PM

Crystals? Really man? You think some stone is going to help you win this or any match? It might if you pull it out of your ass and hit me with it!

*2 is in the same hotel room as before. Sitting on the edge of the unmade bed. This time fully dressed in his standard cheap suit garb. His face is smooth and relaxed. All tension gone.*

Listen, you simple child. Empty threats and idiotic promises arnt going to get the job done. They won't put you in my head, or throw me off my game. Attacking me before we get to the ring, would only cause our match to not even start. Thus not gaining your or I any credit. So how about we both make our way down to the ring, let the shit start the way it's supposed to, and then smash each other's faces Into anything and everything in the arena. That sounds like much more fun, right?

*He smiles a little and stands up. His hands idly smooth out the rumples in his attire.*

But back to your mental health and the crystals. Simply because I feel it's important.

You should listen to your friend. The real one. The one with a body everyone can see. I think he may have your best interest at heart here. Not wanting you to get hurt by a mentally stable, but violent and calculated man, seems like a kind thing to do. Let alone thinking a shiny Rock is going to Fix all the problems you appear to have.

*2 shakes his head slightly and moves toward the door of the room.*

You don't have much time to figure things out though. Once I walk out of this room, your path is set. Nothing can change the course of action set. Or save you from the mistakes you are making. Nothing can stop me from showing you what a truly focused man can do.

I don't need voices. I don't need psychosis. I don't need a doctors note to act the way I act. I just am. That's why no one sees me as crazy, but everyone shuts away from you.

Well. And the flogging you keep giving yourself. I'm tempted to try and befriend those "others" you have, see if I can't just get you to kick your own ass.

*His hand grabs the door knob and twists. He pulls the door open, and stands in the entryway for a moment.*

Im a logically driven seeker of new and dangerous challenges, against my mind and Body. I test every limit I can. I've done it all, sometimes to much. But It's all been a plan. A bloody and violent, fun and exciting, plan. You? You are just a crazy person and all I can hope is that I don't do to much more damage to that suffocating brain of yours. And you can retire and get the help you truly need Lancelot.

Your dreams of a heralded return and triumphant climb to the top, well they start dying as soon as I leave here. And you will know it for yourself when you wake up in the hospital.

*He steps out and begins to close the door. These final thoughts escape before the door signals the end of Brian's chances.*

I'll see you Saturday man. We can have a retirement party later, no hard feelings.

For some reason I'm craving tacos....

*click, bang*
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2's post:
The_Virus0311 (01-29-2016)