Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gym
Natasja Caecilius

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2016, 12:06 AM

Natasja yawns as she woke up, wrapped in a sleeping bag and on the floor of the motel, with her gym bag of clothes as pillow. She would soon get out of the bag, and Crysta yawned as well. As they stretched out, they opened the bag and pulled out shampoo and conditioner, as well as some Dove soap and a few large jugs of water. They got into the bathroom, stripped, and took a "Whore's Bath". They used soap, warm-ish water from the bottles, warm thanks to their using their bags as pillows. It would take them nearly an hour to wash the four key areas: armpits, asshole, crotch, and teeth. Though for them, they had long hair, and so they also washed their hair by using the aide of each other, making sure they washed their friends' hair well enough to not have conditioner still in their hair in soap grouping areas. Once done, they got put on their clean clothes and grabbed their dirtier clothes, pushing the other clean clothes off to the side, using a book to separate clean from dirty. Once they were ready, with Crysta in black blouse and black knee length skirt. Natasja, however, opted for white tank top and light blue boy shorts underneath grey sweatpants. They took their belongings, took the empty bottles of water and as they walked out of the hotel room and hotel's lot, they dropped the bottles into the dumpster.

What the fuck is recycling for, after all? Nobody really cares. Garbage is still garbage.

So they walked a couple of miles to get to the gym. Crysta hated every quarter of those miles. Natasja didn't mind so much. She needed to raise her stamina, in case she needed to face more than one opponent. When they came to the gym, eyes were upon the two. While there was a couple of women, training to be boxers themselves, it was mostly full of men. Soon an old Russian man came towards them. He had a grey crew cut and a grey beard, who then spoke to them,

"You two want training?"

Natasja didn't speak, but Crysta would.

"Uh...yes. We talked on the phone I believe? I'm Crysta,"

She then gestured to Natasja,

"And this is Natasja."

Soon as her name is said, the Russian man smiled wide and looked at her, speaking to her,

"Ah, Natasja. Are you Russian as well?"

"..."

Crysta looked to him and then spoke,

"I'm sorry, sir. She's a mute. I speak for her."

Natasja blushed a little bit in embarrassment and the man looked back to Crysta,

"Ah, I see...I was just wondering if she is Russian, too, because of her name."

Crysta shrugged,

"I have no clue, sir. She hasn't ever told me what she is. I'd think not, but until she's able to talk, we'll most likely never know."

Natasja shook her head and then let out a soft sounding exhale. The man nodded and then turned and gestured to its occupants,

"Today is going to be an odd day for you all. This is going to challenge your abilities, because this woman is a wrestler with Xtreme Wrestling Federation. She is in need of money. I have agreed for her friend to record these match-ups. If you want to face her, stand by the ring. The rules will be simple, you knock her out, then she owes help for this gym. It means she has to scrub the floors or she has to be a sparring partner. However, if she wins, every person she beats, she will get 50 American dollars. The way to win for you, is to knock her out for ten seconds. For her to win, she has to pin you for three seconds. If you touch the ropes, or you are under the rope, the count is broken. Since you're being recorded, you better be on top of your game. Treat this like a prize fight! Do not be gentle with her! All right, Natasja, get in the ring. Crysta, start recording."

With that Natasja undid the tie of her sweat pants and kicked them off. She put them on the bag, as well as taking off her boots before running and sliding into the ring barefoot. She stood against the northeast corner, and soon a woman about her size stepped up and into the ring. She had short black hair made into spikes and wore a black sport top and black shorts that reached her mid-thigh. She had red boxing gloves and the man entered the ring slowly but surely. He looked to Natasja, who nodded that she was ready. He looked to the female fighter who also nodded.

"Begin!"

Natasja closed in as fast as she could, only to get a glancing right hook to the left side of her head. She pushed the woman into the corner, but not without getting several body blows to her sides. Natasja picked the woman up as if to give her a bear hug, but she would pick the woman up and tossed her overhead, doing a belly to belly. Before the woman could get up, Natasja hooked her arm around the woman's neck, grabbed her behind her left knee and pulled the woman up to her right leg, then performed a quicker version of the Fisherman Suplex. The old man didn't get on his stomach, instead he got to his knees, slid a hand to the other shoulder and feeling it was down and began to count,

"ONE!"

The woman grunted as she was recovering,

"TWO!"

The woman was just about to kick out but was just a few milliseconds too late as the old man called out,

"THREE!"

Natasja released the woman then moved onto of her feet, as did the woman. The woman began to walk away, while Crysta spoke,

"That was a good job, miss! I know she'll be bruised by later today. She also thanks you for the fight."

The woman waved and went back to hitting a heavy bag. Crysta walked over to Natasja's corner, handing her a bottle of water. Natasja took a swig, swished it in her mouth, then swallowed. She rolled her shoulders, began to bounce about in her corner. Next opponent was a dark skinned man, with blonde hair made into a mohawk with neon pink tips and a muscled, but lithe body type. The old man looked to Natasja, who nodded. Then looked to the man, who also nodded. He brought his hands to gesture to them then clapped his hands. The two went after one another. As Natasja charged, the man hopped to the side, dodging her. She slid along the ring, and while she regained herself, the male took this time to deliver a huge left hook to her jaw. She'd damn near spun around from how hard he hit her. The old man began to count,

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

"FOUR!"

"FIVE!"

Natasja groaned as she slowly began to stir, getting onto all fours, Crysta called out,

"GET UP, YA BUM!"

"SIX!"

She collapsed and struggled to get back to all hands and knees again and Crysta cried out as the man yelled out the next number

"SEVEN!" "COME ON, NATTIE! GET UP, GIRL!"

She got onto her knees, one leg was bent and the other had its knee upon the mat

"EIGHT!" "YOU CAN DO IT, NATTIE! YOU GOT THIS!"

She got up and stumbled into the ropes.

"NINE!" "YOU'RE ALMOST UP! YOU ARE GOLDEN, GIRL!"

She regained herself, shaking her head. She was up and ready once again, gesturing to the man she was ready, then gestured to the male to come at her while Crysta screamed in happiness at how close it was.

The male came towards her, and he tried to deliver a massive right hook, to go in company with the left that nearly knocked out Natasja. Except this time, she ducked, and grabbed him, wrapping her right arm over his left shoulder, while left arm hooked under his right arm. She would spin with him and then flung him up and over, and held on as she slammed him onto the ground, performing a T-Bone Suplex. She let him go, and she went on the offensive once again, grunting as she picked him up from behind. She wrapped her arms around his waist, and then picked him up to perform a single, massive German Suplex, landing the guy upon his shoulders and neck. She went over to his fallen body, hooked both legs and laid upon him as she pinned him. The old man was able to count to three with the other man not moving as he is pulled out of the ring. Once out of the ring, he began to stir, groaning in pain. The throw had knocked him out.

Crysta let out a shrill scream of joy as she looked at the now dwindling line. Leaving only one man, a near ghost-like white skinned man, about an inch taller than Natasja, and much more heavily muscled. He had bright red hair that seemed almost bright orange instead of red, and had several freckles upon his face. He wore green shorts, wore green gloves. He got into his stance, but Natasja took a small water break, drinking the rest of the water before getting ready. The old man realized they were ready and gestured for them to fight.

Natasja moved a bit slower in her advancing, and the male did the same. Both were looking at each other as a caged tiger, ready to pounce at even the slightest chance it could. The man soon felt he had analyzed her enough and went on the offensive, throwing a flurry of body jabs, straights and hooks. She did her best to get out of the way, but a few of the jabs got her, and a couple of hook shots landed to her body causing her to grunt loudly. She jumped back away from him, but he kept going on the attack. She'd dip and move to the left as he went for an uppercut. She went in close, gripped him, picking him up and slamming him sideways upon his shoulders. She was starting to feel the blow to her body, and dropped down to one knee. The man recovered from the slam, and was getting up as she started to get up. He moved in close and tried to throw a hook to her jaw with his left hand, and thanks to the earlier body blow, she dropped down again. However, she did her best to recover, and she pushed off her foot and slammed her shoulder into his gut, wrapped her arms around him, then performed a belly to belly suplex, but when she did it, it was a high angle throw, making him fall upon shoulders, making the ring let out loud cracks and thudding sounds. She got up, walked over to him, pulled him up and would then performed her combination finisher, picking him up then doing the gutbuster, picked him up and then turned him and performed the backbreaker, holding him there while she kissed his forehead with arms wrapped around him and then swung him and smack went his head to the mat. She turned him onto his back, pinned him, and he counted to three. The man's friends pulled him out of the ring, and she looked out to where the line was, and saw there was nobody. She looked to the old man who sighed and Crysta slid into the ring. She walked over to the man, held her hand out, and he pulled out the American money, counted every ten he had and placed it into her hand.

"Thanks for the material, and please, tell your fighters thank you, and please, give them a little bit of money too. They did a good job. Natasja is really going to need some relaxation after this."

She laughed, Natasja shook her head and all three moved out of the ring. Natasja got to her bag, getting her sweatpants back on and picked up her bag. Crysta put the camera away and into her bag as they headed back to the motel, reluctantly, so that Natasja could recover from the beating she was given. Natasja took out her cellphone and took to Twitter while Crysta thought upon what they should get to eat.

"So, Man from Detroit finally speaks. All he says is stupid shit after stupid shit after goddamn motherfuckin' dirty asshole licking, shit. Flip a coin as much as you want, you're still no Two-Face Harvey Dent. You're just a cheap fuck that no woman wants to fuck with! From what I've read of Pest, even if you were a fuckin' 14 year old girl, he still wouldn't fuck you, because you're a fucking idiot. Do you know what a wannabe is? Because it's you. This is going to be Nattie's first match, and yours too. Guess what is going to happen? You're going to fuckin' lose so hard, so fast, your balls will finally fucking drop and you'll finally hit your puberty and become a fucking man! I am the one who made the decision for it to be a hardcore type of match. Who the fuck doesn't love a good ol' death match now and again? You're a giant bitch if you don't!

Also, you want to make fun of me for how to talk to and about my friend? She knows me. She cares about me. If she gets a real manager, then maybe she'll just keep me. I make her life more exciting. You want to know who helped her get into this business? Me. She wanted to just do body building competitions. I talked her into wrestling. I'm not perfect, I let my anger flow right through me. I'd be a goddamn Sith if Star Wars was real. Can you imagine how awesome that'd be?! Be able to shoot lightning out of fingers! Choke bitches like my name is Darth Wayne Brady! Fuck your shit up so hard! Back on point, She may be a brute in the ring, but over time she'll get a bit more agile, but for now, for this match? All she needs is beat the unholy fuck out of your stupid ass!

Self-defeating my ass! It's to throw stereotypes around. People say you hit like a girl, throw like a girl, cry like a girl, scream like a girl, the list goes on and on. When I said "you'll lose to a girl who can't fucking speak" it's to show how much of a bitch you are. Though, you know what? It's the truth. So true. So DAMN true. God, if it were more true, it'd actually hurt people.

Oh, and how lovely you are to compare us to your analogy of us being "Uncle Tom"s. Seriously, you have no taste. Now, we're no feminists, but we're not against them. Women can and actually do, the same shit a man can. Hell, isn't Natasja going to show this in your match together? A man versus a woman. She's going to kick your ass and make you her bitch!

And for the finish. You honestly think you're going to get Natasja to turn on me? Do you know what good friends do? They joke around, they fuck with one another. I have called her a fuckin' steroidal mute cunt before. Know what she replied with, via text? She said that my mouth is so big, that she bets that I am really good at sucking dick! Guess what? We hugged and laughed! Want to know why? Because instead of backstabbing one another, lying to each other, bullshit like that; we actually say how we feel about each other, and we don't hold back our feelings. We've been friends for about eight years. So, yeah. Nice job trying to talk shit at us. Natasja is more intellectual than you and myself! I've often told her that I'm a poor mouthpiece, but she doesn't care. We're friends for a reason! So fuck you and the high horse you rode in on. Because you'll need it in order to even do a goddamn thing to my girl in the ring! And if you have any more bullshit to spew, here's a little video for you to watch. Please, DVR this promo, so if you ever feel the need to say something else stupid, here's what our response is. Enjoy."

Edit