Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Bored
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-27-2016, 06:03 PM

Alexis leans against a wall, bored out of her mind.

"Christ, I didn't think the XWF could ever get boring, but I guess I was wrong. Doc hasn't said anything about our match, in fact maybe he died, I don't know. There has to be something to do while D'Ville takes his sweet ass time, but what?"

Alexis then spots Fernando walking by and smiles.

"Hey, third times the charm,"

Alexis then walks out from the wall and shouts,

"HEY FUCKER,"

Fernando turns around, Alexis then begins to open her mouth to say a taunt, but then pauses,

"...."

"Sorry about that, I was just seeing if another car would try to run you over. Anyway..."

Suddenly Alexis runs towards toward Fernando and hits her new move, a sunset flip double knee backbreaker. Fernando crashes to the ground, holding his back. Capitalizing, Alexis grabs a ladder leaning on a nearby wall and sets it up. She then climbs up the near 50 foot ladder and hits a SHOOTING STAR DOUBLE FOOT STOMP! With Fernando's insides now mush, Alexis covers him! A ref standing nearby sees this and counts the pin!

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-27-2016, 08:20 PM

Loverboy happens to be one his way down the hallway to get some Funyuns from the vending machine when he sees Alexis Riot on top of Austin Fernando. Again.

Remembering his earlier struggles in the shower, he decides to be a gentleman and tell the former X-Treme Champion about his woes.

"Hey Alexis? Just wanted to let you know, dude, that my junk still stinks like you. and it's been, like, days. I'm pretty sure you're baking bread down there, or maybe you've got some sort of other issue going with the ecosystem, you know? I mean I used a loofah and everything, man, but I couldn't get your funk off for hours. I ended up using Vaseline, and then things got a little out of control and well long story short eventually I ran out of hot water anyway. So, yeah, go to the doctor.

Sup Fern? You should kick out."

Loverboy gets his Funyuns and goes on with his day.

Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

01-27-2016, 09:42 PM

"Really Lane? I do have standards you know. God... where is that car when you need it?"

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-27-2016, 09:45 PM

Pffft. Standards?

Chick, you were my charity case to fulfill a New Years' resolution to be more giving to those in need.

Now I've got dickrot because of you. Learn to wash yourself.

Justice Drake Offline
Surrendering is for the Weak!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-27-2016, 09:50 PM

Alexis, fight him in the parking lot, l hang out there alot. You might get your wish of a car

TBX 4 LIFE
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

01-27-2016, 10:21 PM

"It's alright Drake, I got this."

"First of all, if you have "dickrot", that's probably from your end, second, I would never have sex with someone like you. I'm not one of those desperate hoes like Abigail or Goddess with more boobs then brains, and I sure as hell wouldn't even hold hands with a assclown of you caliber! Third, don't you have a match to prepare for? In fact, you and me both have huge matches to get ready for! I have a match against D'Ville, you have a match against Trax to crown an undisputed champion. While you just jack off and prance around, thinking that your win against Trax is guaranteed (Spoilers: It's not), I'm actually preparing for one of the biggest matches of my short career! If this were any other day Loverboy, I would have laid you out in a bloody heap, but I'm saving my energy for that match."

"Now if you excuse me, I have to go and continue looking for D'Ville, that no showing son of a bitch."

Alexis then walks off, tired of Lane's shit. Before she goes though, she turns around and says,

"Also, I think I know what's causing your STD problem. It's all the anal you keep giving Shane to stay on top!"

WALKOUT. (And stop wearing that fake as a plastic shit title around your waist!)

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-27-2016, 10:41 PM

First off, Alexis, to win the Robbieball, you can't get more than one hand out. I rented one car to drive through that unnamed, unidentified, generic looking, could-be-anywhere parking lot, and that's it. That wasn't even to hit Austin, though, because a car running Austin over sounds like the dumbest thing in wrestling.

Second, Justice, for having that poor excuse of an impersonator involved, consider that yours.

The Bourbon impersonator from Justice Drake's earlier attempt walks on screen. It is all smiles as it approaches Robbie. Robbie punts it in the gut and delivers a devestating Robbiebomb to the concrete with a loud snap. The impersonator writhes on the ground.

Yo, Austin, you wanna pin this guy? Only Bourbon you're pinning this week.

Robbie wipes the sole of his boot across the impersonator's face.

Dumb ass motherfucker, gets himself eliminated from having a chance at winning the Robbieball by trying to convince people your Shasta ass is an ice cold Coca-Cola.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Justice Drake Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

01-27-2016, 10:45 PM

You know what Robbie? Screw you, why don't you pin him? You want him fired so your the one who should do it.

TBX 4 LIFE
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-27-2016, 11:04 PM

Fired?

Robbie reaches the end of Warfare and sees the interaction between Fernando and Cillio. His jaw drops.

Oh, damn. No wonder he's so pissed. I was busy getting separated from Trax in the back by Pest, I didn't even notice that.

Are you serious?

Yeah, I'm serious. No wonder he's been going off about me taking him out of the Snow Job PPV! Jeez. Here I was thinking the guy was expecting me to give him the old Gorilla Monsoon Pearl Harbor treatment. Well, damn, if that's the case...

You've only got two more days to try to collect the Robbieball! C'mon, XWF, clock is ticking!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Justice Drake Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

01-27-2016, 11:08 PM

Like l said, why don't you try Robbie?

TBX 4 LIFE