Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I only need one voice! (Ok maybe 2)
2 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2016, 08:13 PM

*this sure looks like a hotel. It's probably a hotel. The bed in the middle of the room has a human sized lump in it. Meanwhile the shower is running and the bathroom door is closed, the light can be seen from the bottom of the door.*

*after a long, water crashing, silence, the lump in the bed uncovers itself. 2 is laying in the bed. His bleach blonde hair a mess, a bit more then usual. He partially throws the blanket off of him. Revealing a toned but scarred upper body. He looks over at the camera. Despite his just now deciding to come to life, he seems unshaken by the presence of the camera.*

Snow job? Does XWF even try?

*he rubs his eyes a little.*

First off, I can't even tell who is in charge of this shit. Every week I see different people with different names telling us workers how things work around here. Insulting us or telling us how shit we are. Meanwhile no one seems to have an actual handle on anything.

I haven't been here all that long, but I can tell you that I have no idea what's going on behind the curtain. It's a bit frustrating really. But hey, I'm on this childishly named ppv, so im going to of course attempt to soundly defeat my opponent.

*2 yawns a little and sits up. The blanket balls up in his lap. The water in the shower stops running.*

And that happens to be BrianLance. My partner from last week. An angry violent seeming fellow, the type I keep running across in this place, so far. The only difference here is that I attempted to win with this fellow. BrianLance and I got partnered together, with the same seeming randomness as everything else around here, but since we lost....we should obviously fight about it.

Not that I can totally understand why? I mean. We both out in work, we just didn't happen to pull it out now did we?

I don't hold any grudge about that, it isn't the first match, and it won't be the last match, that I've lost in my career. But I do understand that business is business. To get where we both want to be, one of us has to fall. It may be me. It will likely be you.

In the short term, it may be painful. It may even be heartbreaking. Soul crushing. Passion snuffing. But in the long term, it's just another experience to learn and grow from. You could use this beating as lesson in the years to come, when you eventually attain that level your delusions think you can, maybe then you will look back and understand why it happened. That one thing you where missing that could have sealed the deal. That thing you missed, the slight moment, the brief pause between words. Between actions. Between attacks. Between thoughts even.

*the bathroom door begins to open.*

Issue? Who are you talking t-

Hold up babe.

*The door stops*

Doing some work. I'll come get you, with a surprise, when I'm done.

*The door closes, the camera moves back to 2. Almost quizzically.*

What? That name? Let's just say I've been known to be a problem. Like. In life in general. Anyways....

BrianLance, I think you may need to see a mental health Doctor. You may have some problems that normal doctors or medication can't help. After I'm done beating all the voices out of your head, I'll give you the number to a good psych I know. He might be able to help or something. Can't hurt right buddy? Buddies?

*2 looks over towards the bathroom door.*

What the fuck is the correct way to say that, babe?

*The camera turns off before a response can be heard.*
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2's post:
Miranda Tigris (01-30-2016)