Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Start of Nattie Cae's Career
Natasja Caecilius

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-25-2016, 04:02 PM

Natasja and Crysta had arrived at their motel room for the week up to Snow Job. She had no clue whom she was facing, and from only a small investigation of the roster reviewed, well, there was named Man from Detroit. His only appearance was when she opted in to the Pay-Per-View. Placing their bags in the one room and both women sighed at the crummy sight. Cord telephone, lamp, a dresser, and a bathroom which had a grimy shower and crappy looking toilet. Once they'd become situated, and looked at the bed.

"..."

"Yeah, it probably has a shit ton of bedbugs on it. Guess it's sleeping bag week. I'll buy us some food and a couple'a pillows so we can sleep on the ground. You work on your promo, okay? I'll be back soon."

With that, Crysta would slide out of the room, while Natasja pulled out a pencil and notepad. She'd begin to write down her ideas on the paper. Almost right away, as she put pencil to paper, that she just thought of something; that she can't think of promo ideas. She sighed softly, and she'd try time and time again, putting pencil to paper and realizing she didn't know what to do. So she did what she usually would do: train. She put the pad and pencil onto the bed, then dropped to the ground in push up position. She would begin to do Spiderman Push ups. She'd begin by starting with full extension of her arms, then as her arms lowered, she'd start with her right leg crooking and elbow of right arm touched right knee then as she pushed up, the leg stretched back out. She then do the left side. She'd do ten reps each leg, doing twenty regular push ups. She stood up, yawning slightly and sat upon the nearby chair. She took out her cellphone and posted to twitter then she got a text from her friend that she was getting back, and was bringing back some Chinese.

A half hour had passed, she had done another set of reps of Spiderman Push ups, followed by some squats, two sets of thirty. When her friend came back, she grabbed the food and they began to undo the boxes and they began to eat together with forks. After a couple of bites, Crysta looked to Natasja and spoke,

"So, did you work on an idea for your first big ol' promo for the XWF?"

Natasja shook her head,

"I see. You don't have any ideas? Not even a single slight thought about what to do?"

Natasja shook her head, then shrugged her shoulders

"Don't know what you're going to do, hm? Well, I got an idea. Why not just show what you can do? Some men will be gullible enough, if we just with them a little bit."

Natasja simply glared at Crysta

"What?"

Natasja looked at her annoyingly, a glare that could come from a mother catching their child in a lie

"WHAT!? Why do you keep looking at me like that?!"

Natasja rolled her eyes, as if to say 'You know what I mean.'

"Fine! We won't take advantage of anyone's boners. Jeez Louise! I'll think of something."

Natasja's glare turned a bit softer, and the jumped up as both of them were taking forkfuls of food, except Crysta's mouth exploded out from her mouth, sending rice, shrimp, and a bit of chicken flying through the air as she exclaimed

"AH HA! I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO!"

Natasja looked quizzically at Crysta, with a hint of 'I want to kill you for nearly making me choke on my food' in her eyes,

"You don't want us to take advantage of men, so, why don't we give them a straight up challenge?!"

While Natasja continued to eat, she continued to look at her friend, letting her speak, even if she could. Girl has too much fire and such a loud mouth that Natasja doubted even she could truly make her friend shut up.

"We ask a boxing gym let us use the ring. We then let you fight them. If the students in the gym win against you, we'll have to do free labor. If we win, we get fifty bucks for each student you beat! Win win! They'll have advantage of boxing against you, but you'll have the grapple advantage! Sure as hell won't be mixed martial arts, but the rule can be that the winner is decided by their style. Boxing ten, wrestling three. It's perfect!"

Natasja thought on it, but she needed to show off what she can do, and make a little bit of money on the side to pay for expenses. If she lost, well, what's labor for her? Her friend, though, she knows will complain and white and bitch and then complain again. So the muscle-bound babe finished her mouthful of food, looked at her friend and smiled to her while nodding.

"Great! I'll look for a nearby boxing gym! This is going to be so much fun!"

For whom, exactly? Definitely not going to be fun for Crysta, and if she gets knocked out, definitely won't be worth the knockout. Natasja would continue to eat, while Crysta used her smartphone to look through Google, to look for nearby Boxing gyms. Her friend had been mid chew when she showed the screen to her,

"Holy fuck. Look at that big black fuckin' cock."

Natasja gingerly smacked the girl around upon her head

"Ow! Ow! Damnit! OW DAMNIT! OWOWOWOW! You didn't have to do that! Jeez...a simple 'no' would have been good enough!"

Crysta laughed, Nattie grinned and shook her head as they both continued to eat and Crysta began to make arrangements after every few chews. Natasja would begin to take to Twitter to post an update upon what is happening to herself, and what her friend's idea happened to be."
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Natasja Caecilius's post:
Cain (01-25-2016)