Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back for more
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-24-2016, 03:52 PM

Champions Sports Bar
Miami, Florida
8pm and onwards

'Back for more' by Ratt. The band features the relatives of 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane. Great song though right? Can't beat a bit of 80's rock. Anyway, this song suits Scully's next opponent at the Pay-per-view, Snow Job. His name is John Black and he's back for more after interfering, attacking Scully in his match on Warfare. JB actually got threw down some stairs during the time he interfered in the rooftop brawl between Skull and Carnage. Skull now gets to teach him a lesson, JB is gonna get Sculled.

Scully and his friend, Alfie, also his personal cameraman, had sort of drifted apart recently. When the XWF went off air for a while, they only stayed in touch a little bit. Alfie was now in a relationship with his boyfriend, Jamie. Yes, if you didn't know Alfie is gay, don't act too suprised, this is 2016. Scully had been taking experimental drugs to help him overcome his brain trauma. Skull was feeling alot better now, he could see clearly now the rain was gone. Alfie had briefly met Scully recently, and met his new son, Aston. Skull and Alfie decided that they were going to meet up properly at a nearby bar called 'Champions Sports Bar'.

Welcome to the Champions Sports Bar. There was a few a people around at the moment but it normally got busier later on. Skull was stood at the bar drinking a bottle of Budweiser, awaiting his friends arrival. A glass of Southern Comfort and lemonade sits on the counter next to him. Skull checks his phone to see if he has received a text.. Nothing. Skull was there at exactly one minute past eight. It was now ten past and still Alfie wasn't there. Had Scully been stood up? It was very unusual of Alfie to be this late. Scully downs his Budweiser and asks for another.

"Another Bud please?"

Scully is given his bottle with the cap already removed, he hands the bartender the money and pays for the Budweiser. He receives his change. He looks around the bar, noticing a few hot babe's sat around a table, whispering and staring at him. As soon as he looks over, they all smile at him, one of them even rubs her own breasts, over her dress of course. Inside he was smiling, he loved the attention but he was practically married now (not officially) and cheating just wasn't him. Scully checks his watch again, another ten minutes had gone by. Once again he checks his phone but nothing. Skull downs his Bud and downs Alfie's drink too before heading outside. Skull dials Alfie's number but there is no answer. Hmmmmm... Skull felt a bit worried and thought he'd take a walk to the taxi office, hopefully bumping into him on the way.

Skull walks down the street, keeping a look out for his pal. He walks past an alley way, noticing a figure on the ground. At first he thinks it's a hobo but double checks. Whoever it is, is trying to crawl along the ground. Scully runs on over to see if they're okay. It's quite dark, so Skull turns the torch on his phone. It's Alfie. Blood is dripping from his head, he is badly hurt.

"Shit, Alfie let me help you up."

Alfie moans in pain as Scully lifts him too his feet. Skull holds Alfie up, let's him lean on him and walks with him to the end of the alley way, where there is some light from the lampposts overhead. Skull leans Alfie against the wall.

"Who did this to you?"

"Just some guys... There were three of them. Beat me up all because I'm gay."

"Fucking pussy cunts! I'll call you an ambulance."

"No.. Don't do that. I'm cool..."

Alfie spits the blood on the floor, stands up straight and wipes his mouth.

"I need some alcohol."

You can't go in a bar looking like that!"

"Who said I can't?"

Alfie suddenly passes out from the blood loss, Skull catches him and stops him from falling face first to the floor. Skull looks around but no one is nearby, he sits Alfie down and then proceeds to ring 911 for an ambulance...

Skull sits with Alfie. The more he thought, the more pissed off he got. Someone beat his mate up all because of his sexuality. The three guys that did it, wouldn't be getting away with it but Scully's first priority was making sure Alfie was okay.

The ambulance arrives within five minutes and the medics check him out. The first thing they do is stop the bleeding on his head, place a breathing mask over his mouth before placing Alfie on a stretcher and wheeling him into the ambulance. Skull gets in the back with him and calls Alfie's partner, Jamie to let him know what's happened. Jamie answers the phone after a few rings.

"Hello... Scully..."

Alright Jay, Alfie has been attacked. I'm with him now in an ambulance."

"What happened? Is it really bad?"

"He's just badly hurt.. I'll tell you about it when I see you, I wasn't with him when it happened."

"Okay, I'll meet you at the hospital.. I'll be straight over"

"No worries.. Laters."

"Thanks.. Bye."

With that the phone hangs up. The sirens are put on as the driver puts his foot down. Scully then calls Natalie to let her know the situation....

Scully finds a moment, whilst his friend lays in a hospital bed to talk about his next opponent...

"Howdy partners.. Yeehaw, buddy. I ain't fucking sherriff Woody.
Yo Wassuupp my nigga?! I ain't a fuckin' wigga!
Suck my dick! I ain't Peter 'Shitty' Gilmour, you Prick!
Victory Forever! I ain't Morbid Angela. No never!
Hey you guys... The head trauma is gone, I will now become number one!

The number one contender for the XWF Xtreme Championship.

Do you all get what I am saying? I am Scully, I am unique and I'm about to take out my next victim...

This past week on Wednesday night Warfare, I defeated the new guy.. Carnage. Carnage had verbal diarrhea, he told me I was nothing and that I was 'there' in aspects of my XWF career so far. One that hasn't reached the heights it should have. Was I just 'there' on Warfare? Answer is.. No!

Carnage gave me one hell of a match, he wouldn't stay down, not until I threw his ass off that roof. Smash. Right on top of that vehicle, all crippled and shit. I will do whatever I have to do to win! Whether I have to fight hard and take my last breath or take the easy way out. As long as I win, I don't give a shit!
Carnage said this and he said that, he also said that he is a twat.

Thank you for showing up Carnage and putting in the effort, but you underestimated me and you paid the consequences. Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy?!

Moving on.. I think management want Scully to face Austin Fernando for the XWF Xtreme title. If he still has it, that is. Why else would they give me a free ticket for a title shot? Some may say I have to earn it first, which is true to some degree but giving the abilities of my opponent, what abilities? I think they know and everyone knows that Scully is going to win. Scully is going to become the number one contender.

No regards for my opponent you may ask? Why should I have any for the guy?! Give me one reason? Because he's old? Because he's a dinosaur and been around the XWF for a long time? Well....
John Black takes it up the bum crack!

I would like to read you a little bit from the biography 'The Biography of a Loser!"

The biography of a loser

He dropped his belt due to the backstage politics and his promoter wanting someone who was more fit into the public eye. John was back into Jobbing for the stars until the company fired him after he was blamed for raping one of the female talents who looked like Sunny from WWF.

After he was fired, he ended up working in odd jobs to put up his rent before his landlord wanted to kick him out. Some few years later, he heard that there was a company called XWF, and then he signed his contract and started to wrestle for the company since September of 2012.

"Now that is entertainment folks. John Black was a job ber before and is a job ber now, it's ashame that some people have no ambition in life. Some people are happy to lose as long as they get paid. Where's their dignity? Where's the pride in all of that? This proves that JB is a weak, weak man. If you can call him that.

You see JB we can't even call you a 'Hasbeen' because you have never been anything but annoying. I don't understand what you're trying to achieve, you should stay retired. You couldn't win before, you certainly ain't going to win now are you? Me and you go back to when I started here. No we never fought although you did make an open challenge at some point, which I accepeted and you never stuck to your word.

Not long after I started here in the XWF, JB was looking for someone to manage. He 'retired' apparently. So here I was, not been here too long and alot of newbies start off with a manager, just to guide them in someway. Teach them what they know. Well JB doesn't know anything, he still struggles to put his elbow pads on. I thought I would seize the opportunity. Unfortunately, I learnt the hard way, there was no opportunity working with John. If there is a category for worst manager ever, he would be number one without a doubt.

He took me on board his sinking ship, not literally for all you fools out there. He was my manager and guess how many times he accompied the Scull Meister to the ring? Zero. That is correct. No times what so ever. He said he would push me, get my name reconised and get me a title shot of some sort, think it was the TV title, can't quite remember. Anyway, he did nothing. I had to get my own matches. One time we was chatting about my career, inside his shit hole office, if you can call it that. We got invaded by some pot heads, he decided to smoke pot with them and ignore how serious I was. Just cuz he was a waster, he wanted me to do the same.

I was then approached by a former 'friend', someome who actually helped me or so i thought, yes Pest. He encouraged me to leave JB, which I did without a second thought. The Pest and I is another story. What I have learnt though is that riding solo is the way forward, I am going to do it all by myself. I don't need anyone to hold my hand, hold me back rather and stop me from achieving more here in the XWF. Screw John Black. Pest can rape himself with a Dildo until his ass bursts, for all I care.

This is the new me, the new Scully. The Skull speaks his mind, says what the fuck he wants and then backs it up.

JB, I would like to apologise beforehand for the beating I'm going to give you. Not apologise to you, personally but to your family, if you have any in your pathetic, excuse of a life. JB will be just like Tush when I've finished with him, eating his food through a straw and struggling to pronounce a single word.

It didn't have to be this bad for you but why did you interfere in my match? Why did you embarrass yourself again? All the way down the stairs you went. There's an old nursery name me old gran used to sing to me it, it goes like this...

Goosey Goosey Gander where shall I wander,
Upstairs, downstairs and in my lady's chamber
There I met an old man who wouldn't say his prayers,
I took him by the left leg and threw him down the stairs.

That is a good old, British rhyme. The old man got his ass threw down the stairs, just like you did at Warfare. Now can you see why that rhyme reminded me off you!

From now on it will no longer be about Black Hand, Pest, it's all about The Skull. It's time I seized the moment."
Edit Hate Post Like Post