Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF Snow Job 2016
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Innovator and The phoenix..Rp #1 Vs 2
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-22-2016, 04:40 PM

The scene opens to show a Brian sitting in the corner of a dimly lit room with Taco laying across his lap. He's wearing a pair of holey black jeans and a black tee shirt with the words "Innovator Of Pain" in orange lettering on the front. Brian looks up and grins then speaks....

B: Bout time you got here.

The camera rotates slightly to show the shadows of two dark figures standing across from Brian. One figure is similar in size to Brian and the other is quite larger. The dim light prevents you from seeing any details other then their size.

B: Come sit we need to talk.

Brian says as he snaps his fingers. Flames flash up from the center of the room and blind the camera for a second. The flames quickly die down and reveal more details of the room and the people in it. The smaller figure looks almost identical to Brian except for the blond hair and goatee and is also wearing black jeans and tee shirt. The larger figure has long black hair and a leather mask. He wears black jeans and tee shirt with a distressed gray jean jacket. The camera pans around the room revealing it to be a previously seen room. Bunk beds to one side of the room and a single twin bed on the other far side of the room. The flames in the center of the room now burn small like a little campfire.

B: Seth, Daulton please sit down we have a lot to discuss.

D: We have nothing to talk about Brian.

Daulton says as he walks over and sits on the edge of the twin bed before speaking again.

D: Look Brian you're just a puppet and I'm the puppet master. How dare you draw me here and act like you are in charge?

S: Would you just shut the fuck up and listen for once Daulton!

Seth snaps as he sits down on the floor and leans back against the end of the bunk beds.

D: Care to shut me up Seth?

B: Will you two just cut it out? Guys this is what I mean. How the fuck am I to get anything done. Daulton this take over shit stops now! Look I have underestimated the talent here in the XWF. However I do have a plan finally in place and a volunteer to boot. The first victim has been marked and now we need to cooperate. The three of us as one.

Brian grabs Taco by the handle.

B: "The Mind" Ever thoughtful and intelligent

Brian says as he points Taco at Seth.

B: "The Soul" Dark, Tainted and Uncaring.

Brian says as he then points Taco at Daulton.

B: And me "The Body" The everlasting vessel for this journey.

He says as he sets Taco down on the floor in front of him before he continues talking.

B: Look for 10 years we have fought and fought each other for control. Brothers for far to long this has gone on but now I have seen the light. 14 years ago there was one thing that brought us together and for the first time in our life we didn't fight each other. Back then together we rained down a level of pain and terror on this company like no others could.

S: Have you seriously lost your mind? Brian there is no way in hell this could make sense.

B: Yes Seth I have and that's why I need you!

D: And just why should I share? Huh Brian? Tell me little brother why in the hell should I stop making you look like a fool?

B: Because Daulton deep down you know you want to return the fear. Return the fear that once went with the simple mention of our names. Somewhere in your dark soul lays the urge to crush the XWF roster instead of me. Look Brothers there is a match coming up at Snow Job. It's a falls count anywhere match. The perfect chance to rain pain on someone. The perfect chance to make a move and start showing this roster what truly happens when you step in the ring with a Lance. If mind, body, and soul work in unity we will be unstoppable. The Innovator Of Pain shall reign again.

Daulton and Seth glare at each other then back towards Brian before replying at the same time.

We'll see Brian.

The two stand up and walk away from Brian in opposite directions then disappear through the walls. Brian sits quietly for a moment then reaches down and picks up Taco from the floor.

B: Well Taco that went better then I thought it would. I'm Sure I got through to them or at least I hope I did. Let's get back Taco we have things to do.

As Brian pulls himself up off the floor he suddenly strikes himself in the face with Taco. Daulton is heard laughing historical.

B: Really Daulton?

D: Oh did you think I left? How do you not see the fun in this? Brian remind me why I should give this up because it's fucking hilarious to watch you kick your own ass.

B: Becau...

Brian interrupts himself with another shot to the face with Taco.

D: Brian you can't even protect yourself from me in your own head. Now give me one good reason why I should let you go Brian!

B: Daul.....

Yet again Brian is interrupted by a strike to the face but this time he follows it up by punching himself in the groin with his left fist. Brian crumples to the floor in a heap as we hear Daulton laughing loudly.

D: Brian you are weak! Look little brother I can't lie there is a little piece of me that wants to help but first you need to prove yourself to me. Brian you need to go into this next match and leave no doubts in anyone's mind that you deserve your roster spot. Most importantly I need you to prove to me you still have what it takes. I need to see that next level of ruthlessness. You need not only to win but I need you to go out there and make Two beg you to pin him and end his suffering. You go out there and do that Brian and I promise you I will assist you. Now Brian time to wake up!

Daulton is heard saying as the scene cuts to static then shows Brian Lance asleep on a king sized bed in what appears to be another cheap motel room. On the Table next to the bed is a large glass bottle half full of clear liquid. The gold label has Russian writing on it and one English word "Vodka" in small white letters. Taco can be seen leaning in the corner next to the table.

B: Wow, I can't believe he doesn't think I'm being ruthless enough.

Brian mumbles as he tosses the blankets off him and sits up swinging his legs out from under the rest of the covers. Brian sits on the edge of the bed shirtless only wearing a pair of black shorts with vertical orange stripes. Brian's torso is heavily scarred from the years of abuse. Brian bends over and fumbles about next to the bed before sitting back up and sliding on his black tee shirt.

B: Morning Taco.

Brian says as he rubs his face with both his hands.

B: Rough night aye Taco?

Brian said as he picks his pants up off the floor.

B: Seth! You here?

Brian says loudly as he stands up and puts his faded black jeans on. Brian then walks into the bathroom and off camera.

B: Seth You know this Silent treatment shit ain't goin to get me to chance my mind. Come on Brother you're seriously doing this to me? Look you know this will only benefit us and I'm pretty sure grow tired of this conflict. Seth just look at it this way at least it will be one less thing out there after us. If we can finally get Daulton to stop and help instead of constantly screwing us over we would have nothing left to fear. Once the demon is pacified we will only grow stronger.

S: You really believe that crap?

Seth's voice booms through the room but there is no one else in the room. The sound of something being dropped into a porcelain sink is heard from the bathroom.

B: Fuck Seth. You scared the shit out of me.

S: Good you stupid fuck.

B: Whatever Seth. Did you hear me?

S: Did I heard you? Yo dip shit I live in your head how can I not hear you!

B: Wow really Seth. I'd expect this out of Daulton but not you. You're suppose to be the level headed one.

S: Yeah well maybe if I treat you like Daulton does you would listen to me for once. Hmm I wonder.

Loud thumps start to echos out from inside the bathroom.

S: Maybe if I pull this shit too you will listen Brian!

Seth yells as the thumps get loud and the sound of breaking glass is also heard.

B: CUT IT OU...

Brian gets cut off in mid-sentence as if someone just punched him in the stomach.

S: Come on little puppet dance for me! Had enough yet Brian? Are you done kicking your own ass? You ready to listen to me?

D: Probably not Seth.

The voice of Daulton is now heard also.

D: Have to hand it to you little brother you're a natural at this. It's almost just as much fun watching you as is it is to actually play with the puppet. This little act of relentlessness is exactly what I wanted to see. This puts you into a different light. Seth if you're willing to do this to Brian to keep me in check just imagine what we could do together. Look I'm starting to see Brian's idea. Look we are all stuck here and not going any where soon. We might as well work together and make the best of this situation.

Daulton laughs mildly before continuing...

D: Look at me sounding like your pussy ass and you acting like me. Seth I think it appears to have started already. Could Brian have actually started the process on his own?

B: Yes Daulton I have!

Brian says softly...

B:It has started already and now it's time to finally listen to me. I will no longer be the puppet and I don't have time for this shit! Now be gone with you BOTH!

The room falls quiet for a moment before Brian slowly walks out of the bathroom. His clothes are ripped and his face is bruised and bloodied. Brian pauses and wipes his mouth with his shirt then walks over and grabs a black hoodie that's hanging from the wall next to a metal door. As he slips it over his head and pulls it down to reveal the words "Innovator Of Pain" in orange lettering on the back.

B: Taco you behave while I go get some fresh air.

Brian says as he opens the metal door and exits the room. The door closes behind him and you heard the sound of a deadbolt locking as the scene cuts to Black.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Edit Hate Post Like Post