Current XWF board time: 01-20-2018, 04:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare: January 20th, 2016.
01-20-2016, 08:10 PM
[Image: hslrR7d.png]
January 20, 2016.
Arena Ciudad de Mexico
Azcapotzalco, Mexico City, Mexico.

[Image: QbGyLKO.png]

Drezdin
- vs -
Code Red
- vs -
Italian Cowboi
- vs -
“Mrs. Peter Gilmour” Maria Brink
Special Guest Referee: Luca Arzegotti
Fatal Four-Way, One Fall.

Carnage
- vs -
Scully
Rooftop Brawl

Pest & Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
2 & Brian Lance
X-Treme Rules Tag Team Match
Winner Will Enter Triple Threat Tag Title Match

Peter Gilmour & Dim
- vs -
Cyren & Cain

Doctor Louis D’Ville
- vs -
Mason Prince
House of Hell Match

MAIN EVENT
[Image: ffuLA4b.png]
Alexis Riot
- vs -
Austin Fernando
X-Treme Title Match
Clockwork Orange House of Fun

"MEXICO... I WELCOME YOU... TO WEDNESDAY... NIGHT... WARFARE!"

We cut right onto the stage where Mattael Cillio is seen greeting the crowd cheerily, a big grin plastered over his face as he stands at the top of the entrance ramp.

"We're just a few shows into the new year and things are already starting to heat up. Tonight, the fate of the tag team division will be decided as two X-TREME RULES TAG TEAM MATCHES take place to find out who will contend for the tag titles against Luca Arzegotti and Austin Fernando.

"The winners will compete in a triple threat match at Snow Job with the two aforementioned superstars.

"In our pre-main event for the night, we have THE KING, Doctor Louis D'Ville taking on up and coming superstar Mason Prince in a HOUSE OF HELL match.

"And for our main-event? A blockbuster match-up between Alexis Riot and Austin Fernando in a Clockwork Orange House of Fun with the X-Treme Championship on the line!"

The crowd POP for the set of exciting match us that will be taking place for the night, Mattael waits a moment, smile still scrawled over his features. He brings the microphone up to his lips once more...

"But don't forget about the matches kicking us off for the night! Carnage and Scully will be putting their bodies on the line in a ROOFTOP BRAWL, and our starting match for the night? A fatal four way between Drezdin, Code Red, Italian Cowboi and... Maria Brink."

The crowd cheer once again.

"But let us not forget! For the night we have acquired the services of a talented referee AND wrestler who will be officiating all of our matches for the night...

"Allow me to introduce to you all... LUCA ARZEGOTTI!"

"In The Clouds' by Under the Influence of Giants begins to blare out loudly through the arena, the #MemeQueen / Fuccboi Fragger almost immediately pops out from the backstage area, wearing an official referee shirt and black pants. Mattael looks at him with a shining look of approval. The crowd give him mixed reactions, some of them approving the #FuccboiGenocide that he and his partner in crime Austin Fernando were committing, the others? Not so much.

"I expect you'll be calling everything right down the middle, correct?"

Luca nods, the hint of a smile playing at his lips. Mattael mirrors the nod himself.

"Excellent, I knew I could count on you. Now let's get these matches started!"

Arzegotti makes his way down to the ring as Mattael leaves for the backstage area, beckoning for the competitors to begin entering.

Drezdin
- vs -
Code Red
- vs -
Italian Cowboi
- vs -
"Mrs Peter Gilmour' Maria Brink
Fatal Four Way, One Fall.

All four competitors and our senior official for tonight, Luca Arzegotti, are already present in the ring as we cut right to the action.

The bell sounds, and Cowboy squares off with Code Red while Maria dances with Drezdin. Cowboy has a combo of lefts and rights going right into Code Red's face. Maria has Drezdin lifted in the air and drops him for a Sitout Suplex Slam. She laughs as Drezdin holds his spine and rolls around. Cowboy has Code Red high in the air and German Suplexes him right on top of Drezdin. Both men lay there in a wreck while Luca just laughs and begins to kick them while dancing around. It appears as if he's recreating the scene from A Clockwork Orange where Alex beats the old man while listening to Singing in the Rain, he's even dressed as Alex with the cane and all. Cowboy and Maria begin to circle each other preparing for battle. They lock up, and The Italian Cowboy easily overpowers Maria, and forces her into the ropes. He begins a series of punches to her face. Maria tries to protect herself, but it does no good against the obviously superior athlete. In between a series of blows to her head, she does the only thing she can possibly imagine to win. She kisses The Cowboy right on the lips. This causes him to stammer back and heave in the ring.

Maria goes on the attack and lifts her fat ass leg up to hit a powerful superkick on Cowboy. It hits him right in the face and sends him back to the corner. She runs and spears him into the corner again. Maria bounces back to her feet, and drops her pants revealing a pair of stained white granny panties. They're covered in what appear to be piss, blood, and shit. She charges and hits the most disgusting of Bronco Busters on Cowboy. He gags and heaves as she steps back, and climbs the turnbuckle right where Cowboy is getting sick in the corner. She leaps forth and hits a Fuck you, AIDs on Code Red who is starting to get to his feet. The 450 splash sends Code Red down with Maria on top. She hooks for a pin.

3!

Maria wins this match, after counting the pin Luca gets up and whacks her in the face with a Kendo Stick.

As the bell rings, Code Red lies on the floor, beaten after his gruesome match. He starts climbing the ropes, and as soon as he gets to his feet, a song starts playing.

BOBBY 'THE BRAIN' HEENAN: Hey, JR, who's that?

JIM ROSS: Ah don't know, Brain!

All of a sudden, the music stops, and the X-tron flares to life, showing a man with a business suit on, sitting at a desk, puffing away at a cigarette. His arms are crossed, as he looks disapprovingly at Code Red.

"Bonjour, vous coquin dégoûtant."

The man chuckles.

"For the unintelligent fuckwits who have no clue about the fine language of French, I said, 'Hello, you disgusting knave.'"

The crowd litter the man with boos, as he chuckles again.

"Now, onto business. Unless if you haven't been paying attention to the XWF site as of late, you would notice a string of video replies to a slew of people from one Thomas Girard, and you also may have noticed that he has been a part of the new management team. That is, of course, indeed me. I am brought in as the new Head of XWF Talent Relations, and I intend to make the XWF the best it can physically be."

"Now, you may be asking-- "Girard? If you're a part of the new management team, then where the hell have you been?" This is true, I've been noticeably absent from shows, even to the point of being made fun of by one Luca Arzegotti-"
he casts a chuckle towards Luca, who is still in his referee shirt in the ring, who mouths in response, 'Bring it on."

"Now, the fact of the matter is this: I could care less about these trivial "shows." What matters to me is that I ensure my troops are in the best, the most tip- top shape I can manage, whether by reminding them they have a match, which I can clearly see still doesn't work at times-" Girard casts a stink eye towards Code Red.

"Now, the thing about me is this- I don't automatically make my intentions known. I make myself seen when I want to be seen. This is like a chess match, and I am the grandmaster. When I strike, it hurts. When I make myself clear, by God, you will listen. When I hand down my punishments, you will take it like a man, grit your teeth, smile, and continue on with your day. Just like how I'm about to do now. So. Code Red? Au revoir."

The X-tron returns to darkness, as Code Red looks stupefied at the X-tron. Suddenly, men dressed in balaclava suits slide into the ring, and they begin beating down Code Red with baseball bats! One hits Code Red in the face! One hits him in the ribs! On his shin! On his balls!

As Code Red doubles over in pain, the men hoist Code Red up in unison in a Military- Press style maneuver, before sending him down to the mat hard. As Code Red is out, the men get out lighter fluid, and as they get out of the ring, they flick a match towards the prone Code Red, setting him on fire.

BOBBY 'THE BRAIN' HEENAN: Good God! If this is what Girard is capable of, I sure as hell don't want to cross the boss!

JIM ROSS: Ah hear ya, Brain. Ah hear ya.

Carnage
- vs -
Scully
Rooftop Brawl

Carnage, Scully and Luca Arzegotti are present on some random rooftop in Mexico City, over the top we can hear the voices of Bobby Heenan and Jim Ross.

JIM ROSS: I have received word that this match will be decided by the first to gain a pinfall or submission victory over the other! There's also a special rule dictating that if a competitor is THROWN OFF the rooftop, then the last man left on the rooftop will be declared the victor.

BOBBY HEENAN: I hope that's what happens.

JIM ROSS: Unlikely, there are steel barriers on each side of the rooftop, but they don't look too sturdy...

Luca Arzegotti signals for Carnage and Scully to begin. They waste no time in going toe to toe, nailing each other with clubbing blows, back and forth they go hitting equally powerful jabs, hooks and uppercuts... as they're doing this, John Black appears on top of the rooftop and he watches Scully and Carnage duke it out. Then we see a double team on Scully with a Suplex, and then we see JB stomping on Scully with sheer determination to kill him.

But, Carnage pulls him away from Scully and punches him in the jaw. JB holds his jaw in pain as we see the new rookie berating him. Scully comes in attack both men and almost pushes JB to the ledge of the rooftop, we see JB struggling to keep balance.

Then we start to see JB punching both men onto the rooftop, JB processed to pick up Scully and hits him with a Blacklisted (Reverse STO). Then we see him forcing Carnage to pin him, who declines and boots John Black in the gut, before springboarding off a nearby table and hitting a SPRINGBOARD CURB STOMP! Luca grabs that nigga John Black and drags him through a doorway leading to a stairwell, he throws Black down the stairwell that takes him all the way down to the bottom of the building.

Scully is back up to his feet, and Carnage wastes no time in rushing up toward Scully and throwing a flying knee straight towards his jawline! Scully rolls off to the side and scoops a trash can lid up from the ground! He pushes himself up to his knee and sends an arching shot down toward the face of Carnage, who turns around at just the right moment to get clobbered with the steel lid! He recoils backward for a moment, but is right back on the attack! Scully looks surprised at his resistance to the attack, and is unable to stop him from landing a kick to the mid-section.

JIM ROSS: Carnage was seemingly unaffected even AFTER being hit by a STEEL LID!

Carnage goes for another boot to the gut but Scully catches it with his hands, he looks relieved but Carnage swings his whole body to the side and catches Scully with the opposite foot right into the temple! Scully relinquishes his grasp of Carnage's foot and staggers backward, clutching onto his head in agony. Carnage hisses and rushes toward him once more, this time landing a flying knee directly on the mouth! Blood forms around the mouth area of Scully as he wipes at his face and stumbles down to the ground. Carnage drops down for the cover, the Fuccboi Fragger Senior Official #MEMEQUEEN slides in to count it.

ONE!

TWO!

Powerful kickout by Scully, who throws his shoulder up right at the count of two. Carnage looks somewhat displeased but grabs Scully and rolls him onto his stomach. Suddenly, he grabs him by the head and pulls it back, before throwing it back down in attempt to slam it off the concrete!

Scully musters all his strength to push up off the ground with his hands, stopping his head from hitting the ground just in time! He rushes to get to his knees and starts laying into Carnage with multiple elbows that connect of the gut. Carnage is stunned long enough for Scully to get back up and explode into the motion of a T-Bone Suplex! Carnage doesn't have the wherewithal to counter it and his back smashes brutally against the concrete!

Scully follows this up with a STANDING MOONSAULT!

JIM ROSS: Scully just put his body on the line with that attack! But did it pay off?

BOBBY HEENAN: Somebody just throw this guy off the rooftop already.

Scully clutches onto his gut in pain after hitting the moonsault, but he hooks the legs of Carnage, Luca in for the count once more...

ONE!

TW-NO! Carnage kicks out of it early. He tries to slip away from Scully and get to his feet, but Scully is there to PLANT HIM WITH A DDT ON THE CONCRETE! Beneath the paint Carnage wears, a nasty gash seems to have opened up on his forehead. Blood dribbles down onto the concrete, splattering against it as each drop contacts the ground. Scully seems to take no notice of this, instead he's making way to a second hand, THICK wooden table.

JIM ROSS: What's he planning on doing with that.

As Carnage wipes away at the blood on his face with the back of his hand, Scully has returned with the table, dragging it across the ground. On top of it, nails and what appear to be bricks are already present on the table, placed randomly over it. Scully struggles to drag it a few more inches before leaving it right in front of Carnage, he walks over to the side of the table and picks Carnage up by the shoulders and throwing him onto the table. Carnage shakes his head, trying to get rid of the cobwebs as Scully joins him on top of the table.

JIM ROSS: HE'S GOING FOR IT, SCULLY WANTS TO END IT WITH THE SCULLANATOR ON THAT DEADLY TABLE!

He has a forearm hung over the neck of Carnage, but as he tries to lift him, Carnage hooks his leg around Scully's and prevents him from picking him up off the table. Carnage fights back with a few vicious hooks into the ribs, Scully winces in pain and relinquishes his hold, Carnage then begins hammering away at Scully's face with a flurry of deadly elbows that snap off his forehead with authority! Scully drops down onto the table, looking like he can't even move after Carnage is finished ravaging his face with the thunderous blows. Carnage looks around momentarily, his eyes light up as he spots a ladder just a few metres away from where the table is. Tiredly, he drags it over and sets it up near where Scully lays...

JIM ROSS: What is Carnage looking to do here?

Carnage makes the long climb to the top of the ladder and looks down at Scully, who is still unmoving after getting hit with the sharp elbows. Carnage glances at the referee Luca Arzegotti, who seems to be disinterested with the whole affair, but still backs away from the table where Scully is set out across...

CARNAGE LEAPS OFF THE LADDER... HIS BODY TWIST AND FLIPS IN THE AIR...

JIM ROSS: PHOENIX SPLASH THROUGH THE TABLE BAWH GAWD.

BOBBY HEENAN: Fuck was that?

A hearty SNAP emanates across the rooftop as the table, which is several inches thicker than the regulation XWF tables, breaks in half with ease. Thumbtacks lodge themselves into the bodies of both Scully and Carnage, and the bricks that were on the table crumble and break from the sheer force of Carnage's phoenix splash off the ladder. Both men lay near-lifeless in the wreckage of the table, only their chests rising and falling rhythmically. It takes two minutes, but eventually Carnage is the first to respond, he throws a limp arm over the chest of Scully, but what's this...?

LUCA ARZEGOTTI AIN'T COUNTING SHIT. HE BE STARING DIRECTLY AT A BASKETBALL HOOP.

From OUTTA NOWHERE, Luca is seen holding a basketball in one hand. A grin emerges on his face as he spots his nigga Zane Kingsley III standing underneath the hoop, Luca rushes toward the hoop dribbling expertly as he drives toward the rim, Zane Kingsley, manager extraordinaire goes to challenge Luca at the rack...

BUT DAT BOY LUCA DUNKS ALL OVER THAT LIL NIGGA!

Zane Kingsley goes flying backward as Luca slam dunks and breaks the fucking backboard. It takes him a moment to calm down before he realises that Carnage has been pinning Scully this entire time. He rushes over to count the pinfall.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

JIM ROSS: NO! SCULLY KICKED OUT.

Carnage can't believe it, Luca Arzegotti uses his expert officiating skills to signal that the count had only reached two, Carnage rolls onto his back and looks up toward the sky, he places his hands on his head and tries to struggle back up to his feet. Surprisingly, Scully is attempting to do the same, albeit at a much slower rate.

Carnage is up first, a devilish smile appears over his features as Scully is only just getting up to his feet... right as he does, Carnage throws a quick Superkick right into the jaw of Scully!

DUCKED!

Scully stumbles backward, off balance after narrowly avoiding the deadly kick, Carnage mutters incoherently to himself as he rushes forward and starts wailing of Scully with forearms, the two edge closer and closer toward the edge of the roof. Scully parries one of the forearms and fights back with a punch to the gut that doubles Carnage over, he then reaches down and picks Carnage up for an ANGLE SLAM!

He's too far away from the edge of the roof to throw Carnage over! Scully slams Carnage spine first into the concrete! A meaty thud emanates momentarily, even dat boy Luca Arzegotti cringes a little, even after completely obliterating his nigga Zane Kinglsey with a posterizer.

Scully writhes around on the ground in agony, the slam causing a bit of damage to his own being as well, both men are up to their feet at around the same time. They trade blows.

Carnage with a shot.

Scully with a shot.

Carnage.

Scully.

Carnag-NO! Scully ducks.

Scully.

Scully.

Scully.

WHAM! A clobbering forearm shot that sends Carnage teetering precariously close to the edge of the roof! The steel barrier behind him buckles slightly from his weight, Scully goes for a boot but Carnage rolls off to the side! Scully's foot slams straight through the barrier and sends it crumbling down to the ground beneath! Scully backs away from the edge with a look of surprise on his face, Carnage is there to capitalize!

NO!

Scully attempts to fight back! Both men have a hold of each other and are right near the ledge! Carnage reels back for an elbow but Scully breaks free from his grasp and swings his momentum to the side...

AND THROWS CARNAGE OFF THE ROOF!

Carnage appears as if he's flying in the air for what feels like an eternity... until he crashes directly onto a car roof. He lands back first, creating a monstrous dent in the car roof that makes the whole vehicle virtually buckle. Even Luca Arzegotti knows that shits hardcore, he pays his #MLG Respect before running down the stairwell looking to dunk on more niggas. A medical team is with Carnage but he's waving them off! What pain tolerance!

Scully wins! He celebrates on the rooftop momentarily as we cut back to the arena.

Pest & Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
2 & Brian Lance

'Prologue' by William Control plays

The Pest walks to the ring, wearing a fedora, and a long black jacket, accompanied by Aaron and Angela.. He removes the jacket, and hat. Pause. He hands the jacket to the girl, and places the hat on the head of the boy.

'Go Down' by The Bloodhound Gang plays

A series of firework mortars fire off on the stage as the opening trumpet blast from Go Down starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out. He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie hanging Ellis Bolton using the hook from an undone turnbuckle, and Robbie chokeslamming Bjorn Felhammen through the ring. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there. He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, instead flipping backwards over the top rope. He then spins, hops on the second turnbuckle, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles again.

'Pain' by Three Days Grace plays

2 walks out onto the ramp. The X-Tron is black. He methodically walks down the ramp, his fists clenched at his sides. The X-Tron flickers a few times. 2 grabs the second rope, and hops into a laying position on the apron, and then rolls into the ring. He walks to hard cam side, grabs the top rope and raises his Left hand into the air.

'Coming Undone' by Korn plays

Brian walks down to the ring with a Kendo Stick in hand.

Luca stands in the middle of the ring dressed as a Mexican Luchador mask and attire, because why not? He points to 2, and Pest, and demands they get in the ring. Robbie and Brian step over the ropes in their respective corners. Pest stares at 2, who cracks his knuckles, and prepares to face off with the old man. Pest slowly makes his way to the middle of the ring while 2 does the same, but Pest is stopped by Luca kicking him in the knee, which drops him. Luca offers a quick kick to the face of Pest, and then a helping hand to get him back up. Both men are on their feet, and someone in the audience tosses a ball to Arzegotti. He's dribbling away as Pest and 2 have locked up. It's a relatively even match, but 2 breaks one of his hands free, and throws it into Pest's ribs. The Pedophile stumbles back, and holds his side as 2 starts to assault rifle barrage the old man's rib cage.

Pest stumbles back, and Robbie slaps him on the back becoming the legal man. He charges in, at full speed and slams into 2 with elbows out. It connects with such force that 2 is sent back into the ropes, rebounds and directly hits the elbow again. 2 goes down hard, and Robbie drops that powerful elbow right on his sternum. Two starts trying to get up, but Luca comes over and dribbles the basketball on his face while laughing. This continues while Pest sits on the outside smoking, and Robbie starts doing stretches in the ring. Brian Lance gets agitated and starts slapping the post. He's trying to get some attention. Luca looks over, which gives 2 a chance to get to his feet. 2 rushes over to tag in Lance. 2 slides under the ropes as Lance leaps over them and charges at Robbie.

Pest tags himself in and throws a few lefts and rights at Brian Lance. Bourbon immediately tags himself in and throws a few at Brian Lance. Pest tags himself in, and he and Bourbon stop for a moment. They turn and look at Brian Lance, Double Haymaker! Lance is knocked across the ring and lands in his partner's corner! 2 tags himself in and rushes Bourbon and Pest. He goes for a cross body block! It sends Pest and Robbie down, and Luca begins to count a pin.

Kickout.

Jim Ross: Why did he wait so long to hit three after that quick count?

Bobby Heenan: Because he's Luca. Why do you ask such ridiculous questions?

Pest and Robbie are on their feet, and Robbie retreats back. Pest and Two go at it and Pest hits a Child Rape Cutter that drops 2 like a sack of shit. Pest looks at him, spits and then begins a series of stomps on The Deuce's back. 2 rages out and leaps up. He throws Pest into a corner and charges at him for a full on attack, but Pest has other ideas. As Two runs at him, The Pest pulls out a cigar and lights it. Two is right there on him, and the Pest puts the Cigar directly beneath 2's left eye. He screams in pain and backs up, only to be tagged out by Brian Lance. Pest strolls out to meet Brian, Cigar back in his mouth. Brian slaps it out of Pest's mouth, only to be greeted with a German Suplex.

Lance is up quick, and decides to retaliate. Brian Lance whips Pest into the ropes. Pest bumps into Robbie Bourbon, and Bourbon flies off of the apron into the barricade. 2 runs around and starts putting the boots to Robbie. Pest turns to face Lance, Lance is up top, and Lance lands a missile dropkick from almost all the way across the ring on Pest! Pest tumbles to the outside, knocking 2 aside from Bourbon. Brian Lance quickly shoots himself off the opposite ropes. Rebounding, he vaults the top rope, hitting a shooting star plancha on Bourbon and Pest!

*HOLY SHIT*HOLY SHIT*HOLY SHIT*HOLY SHIT*HOLY SHIT*

All four men are on the floor, outside the ring. Brian Lance reaches under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick! He pulls a second out and tosses it to 2! All four men slowly get to their feet, Lance and 2 with the assistance of their kendo sticks! They're back to back, and they ready themselves as both Bourbon and Pest surround them on either side! Lance and 2 swing their kendo sticks!

Bourbon and Pest each catch them!

*FUCK 'EM UP ROBBIE, FUCK 'EM UP!*LET'S GO PEST!*FUCK 'EM UP ROBBIE, FUCK 'EM UP!*LET'S GO PEST!*

Pest glances around the arena, caught off guards by hearing something he'd never heard before in the XWF. He grabs 2 by the throat, as Robbie grabs Lance by the throat, both held at each other's backs by their throats. Bourbon and Pest lift both men in stereo, as though they're both proposing a toast using Lance and 2! They then turn to the crowd, and chokeslam both 2 and Lance in concert over the barricade and into the 3rd row!

BOBBY HEENAN: Holy hell, it's like they're trying to give them away as souvenirs!

Pest climbs back into the ring, as Brian and 2 are pushed back out of the stands by the crowd.

*TAKE THEM BACK!*TAKE THEM BACK!*TAKE THEM BACK!*TAKE THEM BACK!*

Brian starts climbing back into the ring, but 2 tags himself in. He charges at Pest with a fire in his eyes, only to be caught with a I'm on human sometimes. 2 is down, and Pest looks at him before laughing and pointing to Brian. He walks over and tags Robbie in. Robbie runs in and lifts 2 for a Crucifix Robbiebomb! The limp body of 2 stops moving all together, allowing Robbie to go for a pin.

After the match, Mattael Cillio walks out onto the top of the entrance ramp, microphone in hand, he claps for a moment before bringing the microphone to his lips.

"Pest, Robbie Bourbon. Congratulations on your victory! You have officially been added to the tag team championship match that will be taking place at SNOW JOB."

He pauses, frowning.

"I didn't name it that by the way."

The crowd cheer half-heartedly as we fade out to commercial break.

Peter Gilmour & Dim
- vs -
Cyren & Cain
Winner Will Enter Triple Threat Tag Team Match

Cyren is already in the ring...

'Sick Like Me' by In This Moment plays

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Maria Brink #2 come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Maria as they wait his next victim.

'Rock Star' by Nickleback plays

"Rock Star" plays as Dimallisher walks out shaking hands with the fans. His lovely manager, Sandy Smith, follows behind. He grabs her by the waist and makes out with her on the ring apron while she grabs a handful of his dick.

The crowd goes silent following the entrance of Guest, and await the arrival of he who was once gone. He who is known as "The Master of Pain". He who has been called "The Last Son of Eden". Suddenly, the lights die down throughout the entire arena...[/color]

'Catch Your Breath' by CFO$ plays

...red strobe lights pulsate along with the sound of the heartbeat, static appearing on the jumbotron. The lights in the gorilla position begin flashing white and the huge silhouette of an inhuman looking being stands there, with spikes jutting out of it's shoulders. The camera changes focus to the gorilla position, and as the ambient noise comes to a halt with get a fast zoom in followed by a set of red eyes flashing in the darkness as the lights die again.

"Cain Is Here." Flashes across the screen, and the lights come up to a dim red hue as the guitars of the music drive the crowd into a frenzy. Cain stands at the top of the ramp, the original Cain, dressed in black from head to toe with a black leather duster hanging from his huge body, spike jutting forth from his shoulders.

As he slowly makes his way down to the ring, he stops from time to time, making Guest wait. He continues down to ringside, staring at the crowd a moment before lifting the bottom of his duster and ascending the steel stairs.

Never taking his eyes off of Guest, locked onto Guest with a cold death stare. He slowly removes his duster and the lights come up. Just when Guest think he's done, he nods his head and his eyes flash, flames erupting from the ringoosts...making you jump.

Cain smirks and the fans chant "Son-of-Ed-en" with rhythm.
[/color]

BOBBY HEENAN: Where the fuck is Arzegotti?

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: Testing testing uno deux three.

Luca Arzegotti pops out from underneath the ring wearing a headset.

BOBBY HEENAN: You gotta be fucking kidding me.

JIM ROSS: As if Luca's shenanigans weren't tiring enough.

Luca climbs into the ring.

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: Fuck y'all I don't need this shit. Ring the bell timekeeper man! Let's get this show on the road.

The bell rings and the four competitors waste no time going after each other. Cain and Dim lock up in the center of the ring while Gilmour damn near takes Cyren's head off with a huge lariat!

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: Hahahahaha damn homie you just got fucked up!

Dim tries to cinch in a side headlock on Cain, but Cain ain't having that shit. He hoists the big ol' badass mothafucker and drops him with a huge back suplex! Cain roars and the fans look afraid for their lives. Gilmour's Gilly senses start tingling though, as he abandons laying the boots into the prone Cyren and charges after the Last Son of Eden! But Cain anticipates Gilly's attack and drops Gilly with a back body drop. Gilly lands right on his ass and scurries back up to his feet, locking up with Cain. Cain gets the upper hand and lifts Gilmour up for a vertical suplex.

But here comes Dim! Chop block to Cain and he collapses to the mat. So does Gilly though, landing head first. Dim's eyes go wide and he rushes to check on his partner. Cyren stalks Dim, getting ready to strike when...

WHAM!

Luca with a kendo stick to Cyren's nads! Cyren falls to his knees and then to the mat, on his side.

JIM ROSS: This is disgusting.

BOBBY HEENAN: I think it's great!

Dim turns around and sees Luca, kendo stick in hand and takes his attention away from Gilmour to confront him. Luca holds his hands up in the air like Dim was the police, before shaking his head.

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: Wait what am I doing? I'm the fuckin' law. Now get back to work Dimmy boy!

Dim responds by throwing a punch that Luca narrowly dodges.

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: Haha! Saw that comin' fucc--

What Luca didn't see coming however, was THE DIMOLISHMENT! The headset flies off Luca's head and his head damn near flies off his shoulders as he falls into the ropes, only to whip back and drop to the mat.

Dim drops to cover Luca.

BOBBY HEENAN: What's this retard doing?

JIM ROSS: I think he's sending a message to Luca and Austin.

BOBBY HEENAN: Or he's retarded.

Dim counts his own pin.

Thr-- NO! Luca gets his shoulder up AND Cain drops an elbow across Dim's neck. Luca rolls out of the ring. Cain peels Dim up to his feet and whips him into the ropes.

Dim goes for another Dimolishment! Cain sidesteps! Dim's caught up in the ropes. Cain takes the opportunity to just pepper the big man with lefts and rights while he's strung up and trying to get free.

However, Gilly descends upon him in a matter of seconds, ripping him away from Dim and dropping him to the mat with a side Russian leg sweep. He then kicks the downed Cyren in the mouth before picking up the kendo stick that Luca dropped upon getting kicked in the face by Dim. He lines up his shot and cracks the kendo stick across Cain's stomach! Cain rolls over onto his hurting stomach and Gilly hits him in the back! Despite the pain, Cain pushes himself off the mat, ripping the weapon out of Gilly's hands and jamming him in the gut with it. Gilly steps back and Cain gets to his feet, before smashing Gilly in the face with the stick!

A cut opens up on Gilly's forehead and blood begins to trickle.

Gilly falls to the mat, but he touches his forehead and sees the blood. His eyes widen.

JIM ROSS: I think Cain may have made a mistake right here.

BOBBY HEENAN: Might've triggered Gilly's retard strength.

Dim finally gets free of the ropes and kicks Cyren in the ribs, sending the legend back to the mat. Cain strikes Dim in the head with the kendo stick, sending the big ol' badass mothafucker backwards a few steps. Gilly EXPLODES off the mat and lunges for Cain, only to catch another shot to the head for his trouble. A hit so hard that the stick breaks in half from the impact!

Gilly falls to the mat once again.

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: I'm back. Sluts.

Luca, who was previously crawling around ringside trying to find the headset finally pulls himself up to his feet. Cain turns to look at the ref for a second, which is a mistake when that Dim boy is still up. Dim spins Cain around and drops him with a piledriver. He goes for the pin as Luca gingerly rolls into the ring.

Kickout!

Luca's eyes widen as his plan to screw Cain fail to work.

Cain looks pissed.

Dim looks lost.

Gilly's bleeding profusely, pulling himself up to his feet with aid of the ropes.

Cyren's still on the ground.

Dim tries to pin again but Cain immediately kicks out and shoves Dim away. Dim comes in with an elbow drop but Cain rolls out of the way and gets back to his feet. Cain kicks Dim straight in the nuts. Dim howls and falls over.

Then Cain turns his attention to Gilly.

He whips Gilly into the corner, before picking him up and dropping him face first on the top turnbuckle. Snake Eyes, bitch! He lines up the shot, looking for DAS BOOT!

NO! Gilly ducks underneath it but Cain is committed to the move! The only other person in his path is, of course, our esteemed official.

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: Son of a bi--

ZOOM! Luca gets booted to the fuckin' moon, hitting the mat with a thud and rolling out of the ring again.

The headset flies into the crowd #restinspaghetti #neverforgetti.

BOBBY HEENAN: Well that nightmare's over.

JIM ROSS: Yeah, but at what cost?

BOBBY HEENAN: Who cares?

JIM ROSS: Fair enough.

Cain laughs when he sees Luca damn near unconscious on the concrete below, before turning his attention to the bleeding Gilmour. He cracks his neck. Gilmour cracks his knuckles.

Dim's busy beating the piss out of Cyren with his boot.

Cain and Gilmour meet in the middle of the ring and start exchanging.

Cain with a left. Gilly with a right. Cain. Gilly. Gilly. Cain.

Gilly throws a left but Cain parries that bitch! He shoves Gilly back and charges in with a three punch combo. Gilly bobs and weaves his way out of all of them but is forced backwards, ever closer to the corner. Cain leads with a left but clocks Gilmour in the mouth with the right and stumbles backwards into the corner.

Cain smiles and steps on the bottom rope. Gilmour headbutts Cain in the chest! Cain steps off the ropes and Gilly slides out of the corner, taking out the bigger man's legs with a well placed basement dropkick! Cain falls into the corner, smashing his head against the middle turnbuckle. He shakes the cobwebs loose quickly and gets back up, spitting a bit of blood on the mat and smiling.

His smile quickly fades as Gilly blasts him in the cojones and hooks his arms! He's looking for the Angel's Wings! No! Cain blocks it, lifting Gilly up onto his shoulders. Gilly wriggles free though and drops to the mat behind Cain! Cain turns around and... GILMOUR CUTTER!

Gilly goes for a pin but special guest referee Luca Arzegotti is still out!

BOBBY HEENAN: WHERE'S THE REPLACEMENT?

A small, nebbish man in a ref's shirt rushes down the ramp and slides into the ring, ready to make the count.

KICKOUT!

GILLY IS PISSED!

He roars before kicking the poor shmuck in the testes and dropping him with an absolutely devastating ENDGAME! The ref has to be dead after that absolutely brutal package piledriver.

Dim's still beating Cyren with his boot.

Gilly's standing over Cain, ranting, screaming at the downed man, to which Cain has one response.

Fuck you.

Cain flips him the bird and manages to get his leg up to kick Gilly in the head. Gilly stumbles back and almost trips over the unmoving body of ref no. 2.

Dim leaves the ring and grabs something from under the ring.

BOBBY HEENAN: He's got a bicycle! For some reason.

Yeah, Dim has retrieved a bicycle from under the ring.

He tosses the thing into the ring and it lands on Cyren.

Cain gets back to his feet! He grabs Gilly by the throat and... CHOKESLAM TO HELL! Onto the bicycle and by association his own partner.

Dim charges in to help Gilly and gets caught! THE DEVASTATION OF MAN!

Cain stands tall!

But then... ZZZZZZZZZZT!

He gets dropped to his knees by a... cattle prod.

BOBBY HEENAN: Oh shit.

Luca motherfuckin' Arzegotti pulls himself onto the apron, cattle prod in hand and steps inbetween the ropes. He's got a rasta beanie on in place of the headset but he still shouts loud enough for everyone to hear.

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: You killed my cousin back in '94, fuck yo' truce!

JIM ROSS: ...What?

BOBBY HEENAN: It's Luca, don't hurt your brain questioning it.

Luca jams the cattle prod into Cain's nuts!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Peter's starting to stir. He pushes the bicycle out of the way and covers Cyren, dragging Dim on top of himself to ensure they both get the glory of winning by pinfall.

Luca sees the pin and drops to count.

Three!

JIM ROSS: Gilmour and Dim win, but I don't think they wanted it like this.

BOBBY HEENAN: They want it any way they can take it. You don't pass up wins fuck(ed up)face.

Cain looks absolutely livid. Clutching onto his groin, he gets up to his feet and looks around for Luca Arzegotti, who apparently has used Instant Transmission or some fucking shit to disappear into thin air. Dim and Peter are celebrating up on the turnbuckles, but Cain takes no notice of them, instead he walks over to his fallen tag partner...

JIM ROSS: It looks like Cain's going to help his tag partner, turns out he isn't such a bad guy after all!

BOBBY HEENAN: I wouldn't be so sure, Jim...

Cain helps Cyren up to his feet, the XWF Legend staggers up to his feet, he looks like he's about to thank Cain before...

CAIN HITS THE DEVESTATION OF MAN ON CYREN!

Cyren cracks off the canvas with a HUGE thud.

JIM ROSS: CAIN! What're you doing? That's an XWF LEGEND. He nearly slammed him through the DAMN FLOOR!

Peter Gilmour and Dim laugh at Cyren before departing from the ring, to the backstage area. Cain still doesn't look happy, he rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair out from ringside, he slides it into the ring...

"Bills' starts to play aloud through the arena, some of the crowd cheer and an equal portion groan as the chippy General Manager makes his way to the entrance ramp, microphone in hand.

"Wait just a moment, Cain. I can't allow you to do this. You've had your moment."

Cain sneers and scowls, a look of apathy on his face as he slides into the ring, looking down at Cyren and the chair that lays next to him. He goes to pick up the chair...

"CAIN! You pick up that chair, and you don't get your title match at Snow Job."

A surprised look comes over Cain's face, a small smirk crawling over his lips, he looks at the chair. Clearly tempted by the opportunity to pulverise Cyren with it, but he refrains, showing a decent amount of self control. He looks to Mattael

"Thankyou. Now, you may not be competing for the tag team championships at Snow Job..."

He pauses.

"BUT... you will be receiving an opportunity at the HART CHAMPIONSHIP."

Mixed reactions to that.

"Your opponents? Hart Champion, Peter Gilmour... and..."

The crowd wait in anticipation, Cain licks his lips.

"Mason Prince. You three will compete in a Three Way Dance."

The crowd roars in excitement for the revelation, a devilish grin forms over Cain's face as he nods his head in anticipation. Mattael gives a short bow before departing backstage.

Doctor Louis D'Ville
- vs -
Mason Prince
House of Hell Match

AFI - Prelude plays

The lights go out and a spotlight turns on, shining on an empty stage. As the intro finishes and the lyrics kick in, Mason Prince slowly rises up from under the arena to the stage and, finally, when the actual beat drops, he throws his hands out to the side, with his name up on the tron, reading MASON PRINCE.

He turns around and walks to the ring, wearing an expensive boxing robe in the design of a wolf around his body. He steps through the ropes and then hops up on the top rope, staring across the ring as he takes off his entrance attire.

'House of 1,000 Corpses by Rob Zombie plays

The lights go out in the arena followed by an eerie red glow. Smoke rises from the entrance way and the Doctor emerges from it. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks out among the crowd, then slowly begins walking towards the ring. The Doctor climbs the ring steps and into the ring, he stands on the second turnbuckle and holds his arms into the air as the lights flash back on.

Suddenly...

Frodo bops to the ring dressed as a pink kitty cat. He sneaks by and punches Prince in the dick. Frodo then curls up at Doc's feet and begins to purr like a cat.

"Doc. I missed you. Rub my tummy."

The King doesn't respond, soon enough security have dragged Frodo out of the ring. As The Good Doctor's entrance theme fades away, he looks at Mason Prince and chuckles, before clicking his fingers!

WHOOSH!

Suddenly, both men appear inside the HOUSE OF HELL.

Mason Prince bounces on his feet as the bell rings. He stretches out his arms, making sure both of them are at tip- top capacity for fighting. While Mason is stretching himself out, the Doctor simply smiles, evidently waiting for Mason to make the first move.

JIM ROSS: Mason Prince. Louis D’Ville. House of Hell Match.

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: Oooooh man, am I excited or what?! I can’t wait to see D’Ville MURDER this absolute J0BBER!

JIM ROSS: Aw, have a little faith, Brain! Prince’s odds may seem slim to none, but there’s a reason this kid won the X-treme Championship so early in his career, and held it for so long!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: For being at the right place at the right time?

JIM ROSS: Well, that’s for winning the title, but for keeping the title, this kid has heart, this kid has a soul, this kid will never! Give! Up!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: You mean like Thunderbolt X?

Prince and D’Ville circle around the ring, staring down at each other, almost daring each other to make the first move. They opt for a test of strength, with D’Ville winning. He sweeps Mason’s leg, taking him down to the mat. Working on the leg further, D’Ville wrenches it in before sending his own legs down on Mason’s leg on a leg drop. Mason cries out in pain as he clutches his leg. D’Ville smiles, knowing he has something to press the advantage on.

JIM ROSS: Doc D’Ville seems to have the early advantage in this match-up, and one has to wonder when one of the pods with one of the weapons will open!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: Ask, and you shall receive, Ross! One of the pods are opening right now!

The pod is opening to reveal… a chair!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: Oh fucking boo. I expected something more gruesome, like a kendo stick, or a table, or hell, maybe even a cheese grater!

D’Ville smiles a gruesome smile. He kicks Mason down to the mat as he tries to sit up, and strolls out of the ring. He calmly bends over and grabs the chair. He then turns around and walks straight into a DIVING HURRICANRANA FROM MASON PRINCE! Prince begins wailing on D’Ville! Punch after punch! D’Ville isn’t even trying to block the shots, as his grin only gets larger!

JIM ROSS: Good gawd! This rookie seems to have become possessed! He is takin’ the fight to D’Ville!

Mason then grabs the chair, and begins to stalk D’Ville. He slowly makes his way back to his feet, and gets laid out by a BRUTAL chair shot to the face by Mason Prince! Cover!

1….

Kick-out!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: Wait, Doc only kicked out at one? The fuck is going on here?!

JIM ROSS: Ah don’t know, Brain. Ah don’t know.

Prince begins going wide-eyed in surprise as D’Ville sits up Undertaker- style, with his grin getting noticeable larger with every passing second. However, the shock is replaced quickly by anger and fury, as Prince attempts to kick Doc down onto the chamber floor. However, Doc grabs Mason’s foot! And Prince counters that with a massive Dragon Screw kick! Doc goes down to the floor, clutching his jaw, as he chuckles.

JIM ROSS: All the fates seem to be conspiring against Prince here, but he refuses to back down! If he loses here, he shall lose valiantly!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: And by lose valiantly, you mean lose pitifully?

Prince grabs the chair, and WHACKS that fucker right over D’Ville’s gut! D’Ville grabs his gut in pain, and turns over on his back! And Prince with another chair shot! And another! And another! And another! And another! And another! And another! But wait…

JIM ROSS: Mason Prince is taking it to D’Ville! I’m surprised that chair isn’t dented in yet!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: But, JR! Wait! Can you hear that?

Mason Prince also seems to hear what Heenan is talking about too, as he stops with his relentless chair shots. He can hear Doctor D’Ville…

JIM ROSS: Is D’Ville… laughing?

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: Ahahaha! I love this! Oh man, Prince is fucked!

Prince grits his teeth and goes for another chair shot, but this time it’s grabbed by the DOCTOR! He sits up and gets to his feet, his hands unwavering from the steel chair as Prince stands before him, stupefied. Doc kicks Prince in the gut! Prince hunches over as both he and Doc drop the chair right under Prince’s head. Doc DROPS Prince onto the chair with a VICIOUS DDT!

Doc with a cover…

1….

2….

Kick-out!

JIM ROSS: It is as I said, Brain! Mason Prince refuses to say die here!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: So he can kick out of a few pins, who cares? Even a faggot like Maverick could kick out of a few pins here and there, and he still lost more times than not!

JIM ROSS: You seem to enjoy harassing former XWF employees. First Thunderbolt X, and now Maverick.

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: Just doing what I think is right, and burying these no- name talents.

The King drags Mason Prince back up to his feet...

D'Ville whips Prince into the ropes. D'Ville catches Prince with ANOTHER DDT off the rebound! D'Ville sits back up and looks at the nearest corner! He gets up and starts to walk towards it, the fans starting to go nuts knowing what's coming next. Luca makes sure Prince isn't dead from the DDT. D'Ville climbs to the top rope. TREPANATION!

D'Ville nails the flying headbutt, but it seems to have done some damage to him as well! He slowly makes a cover! Luca runs to count the pinfall as the lights flicker and eventually the power to the arena goes completely out!

The lights flash back on and sitting in the corner that D'Ville was facing while applying the pin is Robbie Bourbon.

Robbie is holding a spare Robbie Bourbon mask in his left hand, a smug smile on his face as he waves with his right. D'Ville can't believe what he's seeing. Luca is ignoring the pinfall attempt on Mason Prince, focusing on the superheavyweight sitting on the turnbuckle.

Robbie whips the mask at D'Ville, a little too hard as it careens past him and Mason Prince. The Doctor gets off of Prince and stutter steps for a moment before rushing to the corner after Bourbon.

The lights blink off again and six foot columns of confetti shoot from each corner of the ring. On the X-Tron is a single image.

[Image: Vs1zO8R.jpg?1]

The lights blink back on and Bourbon is gone and D'Ville and Prince are standing with their backs to each other in the ring. As they touch backs they turn rapidly and face each other.

Suddenly, a new pod opens!

It’s….

It’s….

A kendo stick!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: Aw hell yeah! We’re about to get extreme up in this bitch!

JIM ROSS: Excuse me while I worry for our superstars’ safety, Brain.

Doc gives off a small chuckle, that sadistic grin never wavering, as he strolls over to the now- opened pod. He grabs the kendo stick, and balances it in his hand for a second, feeling the weight. He notices Mason Prince sneaking up behind him, and Doc SMACKS Prince in the gut with the kendo stick! Prince doubles over as Doc’s grin gets (somehow) even more sadistic!

Doc smacks the kendo stick on Mason’s back, almost as revenge for those chair smacks on HIS back! And another strike! And another! And another! And another! And another! And another!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: How the hell is Mason still standing?!

JIM ROSS: It’s called heart, Brain, something this young man has full possession of!

Doc rears the kendo stick back once more, and HAMMERS it on Prince’s back! Prince cries out in pain as he crumples, meanwhile the kendo stick breaks into two.

Doc then hops back inside, his eyes never leaving the prone form of Mason Prince. As Doc climbs the top turnbuckle however, Mason manages to turn over onto his belly.

Doc hits the Trepanation! Mason’s body goes wild as the diving headbutt hits its mark. Cover by D’Ville…

1…

2…

Prince kicks out!

JIM ROSS: THIS KID HAS THE HEART OF A WARRIOR!

BOBBY ‘THE BRAIN’ HEENAN: Even the strongest of hearts can be broken down, Ross! And this is D’Ville we’re talking about here! He’s beaten Lane! He’s beaten Gator! And now Mason Prince is just another name to be added to the list of the Doctor’s victims!

Doc picks up Prince, and…

LOBOTOMY!

Cover by Doc!

1…

2…

3!

'House of 1,000 Corpses' begins to play loudly, The Doctor looks down on his fallen foe momentarily before sharply getting to his feet with a devilish look on his face. The Doctor motions for the cage to go upward, and it disappears! Suddenly, both The King and Prince are back in the middle of a normal XWF Ring.

JIM ROSS: I don't know what I'm looking at, Brain. But our King has some supernatural powers here on Warfare, I believe.

BOBBY HEENAN: Or cheap tricks, who knows.

Warfare fades out to commercial break as The Doctor begins to depart from the ring.

MAIN EVENT
[Image: 1yy5BmE.png]
Alexis Riot
- vs -
Austin Fernando
X-Treme Title Match
Clockwork Orange House of Fun

'Carnivore' by Starset plays

The opening of 'Carnivore' begins and starts to build-up slowly as the CCWF faithful begin to cheer wildly for 'The Superior One.' As the chorus of 'Carnivore' kicks in, Fernando emerges from the backstage area with a smirk creeping up over his face. He crosses his arms to form an 'X' and then strides down the ramp, shaking the hand of the few CCWF fans present in the front row. The rest of the crowd hurl insults and jeer the man as he paces around the ring not once, but twice, delaying his entrance and causing the crowd to fly into an uproar.

During his second pace, however, a fan who had been sitting for the whole show with a large hoodie on stands up and jumps the barricade, attacking Fernando! The mysterious figure and Fernando brawl for a bit before the hooded figure connects with a gut kick that seemed to connect low! The figure then throws Fernando into the steel steps, causing him to land back first into the steel!

JIM ROSS: BAH GAWD! A FAN JUST ATTACKED FERNANDO!

BOBBY HEENAN: SOMEONE GET SOME SECURITY OUT HERE! THIS PLACE IS A MADHOUSE!

Special referee Luca Arzegotti beckons the figure to come into the ring, ready for a fight. The figure seems to oblige, but stops when it gets to the ring apron. Arzegotti then walks up to the stranger and begins chewing it out, hoping to give his friend Fernando a chance to recover and security more time to arrest this crazed fan! The figure sees Fernando stumble to his feet out of the corner of his eye, however, and pushes Arzegotti back! Before Arzegotti can retaliate, the hooded being jumps up the apron and hits a tornado DDT, nearly giving the Superior One a concussion! After hitting this huge move, the figure unmasks, revealing....

ALEXIS RIOT!

The crowd pops as she unmasks, causing her to flash the same shit eating grin she smiled when she pushed Fernando off the Cage last Warfare! She then stands up and takes off the hoodie, throwing it into the crowd, revealing the X-Treme Title around her waist. She then throws the title to Luca, who after catching it looks at Riot and back to the belt again before reluctantly calling for the match to start! After the bell rings, Alexis goes to town, sending a barrage of punches down on the forehead of Fernando! The crowd loves every minute of it!

JIM ROSS: The champ is wasting no time showing her presence isn't she Heenan?

BOBBY HEENAN: See? This was what Fernando was talking about! She goes after Fernando for all the "cheap shots" he took, but she has to do one of her own to kick off this title match! What a hypocritical bitch!

JIM ROSS: Well, this is technically a no disqualification match Heenan, absolutely everything goes, and who knows what the hell we're going to see in this match!

BOBBY HEENAN: I know what I want to see, Alexis Riot smashed through two tables and Fernando holding up the X-Treme Championship!

JIM ROSS: We'll just see how that prediction plays out Heenan.

After having her fill of beating Fernando's face in, Riot grabs Austin by his hair and throws him into the ring before standing on the ring apron in wait. In the ring we see Fernando with a major cut on his right eye from the vicious assault before the match began. As he slowly gets to his feet and turns around, Alexis hits a springboard dropkick, the impact sending Fernando flying into the single cage wall! Flesh meets steel and Austin crashes to the ground, groaning in pain. Riot takes some time to fire up the crowd and taunts right in the Meme Queen's face, thinking of other ways to torture Fernando during this match.

JIM ROSS: Another big move from Riot! She is taking it to Fernando right now!

BOBBY HEENAN: A ROOKIE move JR! She is expending all her energy too early in this contest, plus the fact she is taunting to fans with her back turned to Fernando and also getting under the skin of our special ref Luca Arzegotti! It's almost like she wants to lose! Also, what the hell is with this setup? A single cage wall with weapon filled chains and a perch? Not surprised a spastic like Riot would suggest a match like this!

JIM ROSS: It certainly is an... interesting set up Heenan, but it plays to Riot's strengths. The Superior One is going to be in for one hell of a fight against the Champion, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see Austin lying in the wreckage of two tables by the end of tonight!

Alexis paces over to the corner, and then rushes toward Austin, the wall of weapons in the background, leaping into the air to try and hit Austin with a double knee attack into the turnbuckle!

BOBBY HEENAN: Slow down, rook!

JIM ROSS: She can’t hear you, Bobby! She’s going full speed ahead!

Austin Fernando, seeing her coming towards him from a mile away, jumps up, kicks off the turnbuckle, and hits the rookie with a flying slingblade! The Revelation!

JIM ROSS: By God! What a come back, a signature maneuver from Austin Fernando!

Austin, as he hits the ground, pops up to his feet, heads straight to the ropes, rebounds off, and hits Alexis with a hard, flying dropkick as she gets to her knees, knocking her through the bottom ropes and outside the ring!

BOBBY HEENAN: See, this is why you slow down! This rookie is biting off a lot more than she can chew.

JIM ROSS: It’s one of the rare times I agree with you, Bobby. If she just… oh! Look at that!

Austin rebounds off the ropes once more, Alexis ducks down to make sure she doesn’t take any serious damage, and the veteran is looking to leap outside of the ring...

But then fakes Alexis out, executing a tiger feint kick right back into the ring! Alexis looks up and as she does so, Austin grabs the top rope, slides in through the second and top ropes, and dropkicks Alexis, holding onto the ropes.

Alexis: Dammit!

She tries to grab him, but he skins the cat back into the ring, landing on his feet, back rolling, and then launching off his feet and through the ropes, tackling her down with an absolutely brutal suicide dive!

BOBBY HEENAN: Plain ruthless!

JIM ROSS: Fernando is definitely not messing around here!

BOBBY HEENAN: Did you think he was going to!?

Austin gets to his feet and winces a bit in pain. That suicide dive was particularly devastating, but before long, Alexis jumps up and dropkicks him into the ring!

Alexis immediately takes advantage of the situation. Pissed at being made like a fool, she leaps up onto the top rope and looks at the cables hanging from the steel wall. She locks onto a particular one and pulls off a kendo stick, which she grabs in both hands, stands straight up, and leaps off to strike Austin with it full force…

But Austin was playing possum the whole time! He leaps up as she falls through the air and pulls her into a cross armbreaker when they both slam back onto the mat!

Alexis: AAAIEE!

JIM ROSS: A counter cross arm breaker! A counter to a top rope kendo stick attack!

Austin wrenches back on the arm that has the kendo stick in it, pulls it from her grasp, releases the hold, back rolls onto his feet, and snaps it in half on his knee, tossing it aside. He adjusts his red trunks and moves his arms around to bring back feeling into them after the move he had just executed.

Austin: No chance.

Alexis frowns and crawls to her feet via the ropes, bested completely in the technical aspect. She then looks up to the weapon stack and quickly grabs a bag of thumbtacks, breaking it and spilling it over the far side of the floor.

Alexis then tries to spin around and hit him with a roaring elbow, but Austin ducks under it and grabs her waist, lifting her up into the air and nearly tossing her overhead for a belly to belly-style northern lights…

But Alexis counters!

JIM ROSS: FRONT FLIPPING DDT INTO THE GODDAMN THUMBTACKS!

Austin has thumbtacks lodge themselves into his head, shoulders, and chest as he rolls through the DDT and begins writhing in pain. Even his partner in crime, that Fuccboi Fragger Luca Arzegotti cringes a little

BOBBY HEENAN: Luca looks tempted to interfere...

Luca waves it off and looks on in annoyance, letting Alexis get her way for now.

JIM ROSS: Good Guy Luca as he might say!

BOBBY HEENAN: …Eh?

JIM ROSS: It’s just something management told me to say at some point, don’t worry about it…

Austin picks the thumbtacks out of his skin and stands up, reeling in pain from that devastating DDT and Alexis, sacrificing life and limb, rebounds off the ropes and attempts to leap over and do a similar thing she did before but from behind!

JIM ROSS: Dear God, what is she doing!?

But Austin grabs a hold of her body, crouching down to get a low center of gravity and not be moved, and then pops up, spins her around…

And Belly-to-Belly Suplexes her over the top rope and onto the thumbtack-laden floor!

Reaching up, he grabs a barbed wire baseball off the wire and, eyeing it up for a bit and pointing over to Luca before reaching over and attemptting to smack her in the head with it, but she lifts up a broken piece of kendo stick and parries it, throwing it up and cracking Austin in the head with it! Right between the eyes!

JIM ROSS: Dear God! She nearly killed him!

BOBBY HEENAN: Literally, J.R.!

Austin kneels down and holds his head for a moment, but Alexis pulls him up by the neck and tries to pull him over the top rope…

But Austin backflips over her, grabs her around the waist, spins her around, and german suplexes her OVER THE TOP ROPE… INTO A STEEL CHAIR HANGING OFF THE CHAIN WALL!

JIM ROSS: He’s gonna kill her!

BOBBY HEENAN: Kill her? She’s already dead!

She drops to the floor like dead weight and Austin uses the ropes to keep himself up after that impressive athletic display. He tries to take a breather, feeling the blood rush through his body and out of the small holes created from the rough thumbtacks below.

Austin stumbles out of the thumbtack zone and Luca tries to help him compose himself, slapping him across the face and offering him a smoke of that 420 blaze. Austin declines... for now.

JIM ROSS: Don’t you do them drugs, kids.

And then out of nowhere, Luca looks behind Austin and is quickly able to turn him around only for him to see a busted open Alexis Riot flying towards them from a springboard with a brass knuckle in hand!

Luca shoves Austin out of the way and takes the blow full on, getting nearly knocked the fuck out and falling onto the apron limply. Austin watches in horror as his compatriot Commander Cocaine struggles to keep the blood out of his eyes and the swelling from causing his vision to darken out.

Austin: Fucking hell.

Austin bares his teeth and tries to get to his feet, only to take a straight roundhouse kick to the jaw and plop down onto the floor, Alexis applying a clumsy headlock onto him.

Alexis has Austin in a headlock on the floor, but she’s not able to keep the veteran down for long as the crowd urges him to his feet, and he grabs a hold of Alexis, ripping her off the ground and onto his shoulders! He has her… he launches her up and over…

THAT CHICAGO MOVE! A Go To Sleep!

Alexis bounces off the knee, turns around, and falls on the top rope, barely keeping herself up. She bares her teeth, pushes off, and heads straight toward Austin, catching him with a left punch, a right punch, a spinning left backhand blow, and a spinning heel kick! The Big Fucking Kill out of nowhere!

As Austin starts falling, she grabs his shoulder and pushes him down to the ground, grabs his head, and jumps into a Last Chancery!

JIM ROSS: She’s got him down! He’s gonna tap! This is one of her finishing moves!

She wrenches back on the head harder than most people ever lock in a finisher, but Austin then slides his body around as she didn’t plant a foot between his legs preventing that, and back rolls straight into a full mount!

He starts raining punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch after punch down onto her pretty little face as she writhes and tries to find a way out of the situation, getting her blood on his knuckles.

She pushes his hips up over her head and climbs to her feet, only for Austin to throw another punch and another punch and then finally a huge discus punch!

BOBBY HEENAN: How in the hell is she still conscious!?

When she doesn’t fall down there, he rebounds off the ropes... but she backflips in the air and hits a shooting star dropkick on him, causing him to fall back against the ropes and for him to not see her springboarding off the ropes… falling onto Austin’s back, and looking to flip him over for her finisher, The Messiah Driver…!

But Austin FLIPS OUT OF IT!

Austin then leaps forward and hits her with a Basement Revelation! A slingblade to his kneeling opponent!

But then he wraps his arm around her head, brings her to her feet, and quickly pulls her into the air for a Fisherman Driver… but she counters, dropping to her feet and pulling Austin up for a GO TO SLEEP! THAT CHICAGO MO…

And then Austin drops off her shoulders and hits her with a backstabber! She bounces off, gets to her feet, and he rebounds off the rope, kicking at one of her knees! And then the other! And then one into the chest! And then another! And after taking a few steps back… he runs up with a blood curdling yell and violently kicks her head from underneath, snapping her head back and falling on top of her for the pin.

Austin grabs her, drags her up to Riot’s perch. Down below, his partner in crime, Luca, yells up at him to finish that fuccbiatch!

And with a look of pure apathy and disgust on his face, he rears back and hits her with a hard superkick, causing her to fall off the perch and through FOUR tables!

AUSTIN TAKES IT HOME!

He stands up and celebrates for his first title in the XWF! The X-Treme Championship!

His boy Luca Arzegotti emerges from OUTTA NO WHERE with the championship strap, he offers it to Austin who takes it in both arms and raises it high above his head. Suddenly, all three wrestlers in the Clockwork Orange House of Fun appear back in the XWF Arena, Alexis Riot is on the outside unconscious, being tended to by numerous members of the XWF medical team. But before the staff can get her on a stretcher...

The Pest walks out to the ring, and sees broken and beaten Alexis Riot laying there. He pulls a container of lighter fluid from his pocket, and douses Riot in it before flicking his cigarette onto her, engulfing her in flames.

Pest: You disgust me. You are old and disgusting. Please end your life.

HOLY SHIT!

A group of men with fire extinguishers start to snuff out the flame, but the damage may already be done! The clothing Alexis donned for her match was now completely singed and a few burns settled across her fair skin! The Pest watches contentedly before disappearing through the crowd.

Arzegotti and Fernando celebrate in the ring, Luca relishing all the stares he's getting from the sexy bitches in the front row, while Fernando starts doing the rainmaker action with his hands. He slings the belt over his shoulder and grabs a microphone from a ring attendant. He dabs away at a bit of blood with the back of his hand and shrugs to himself before bringing the microphone up to his lips...

But he's interrupted by Mattael Cillio! Who has a microphone in hand as well, he emerges at the top of the entrance ramp.

"Congratulations, Austin. You're our NEW X-Treme Champion."

Majority of the crowd boo loudly at the mentioning of this, except for them members of the IWC, them smarks, snarks, and them ladies. Luca is apparently getting the numbers of hundreds of crazy bitches in the front row, Mattael don't give a fuck about that tho.

"And while I'm glad to announce that, I have something even better to tell you all..."

He pauses, before continuing.

"At Snow Job, the PRE MAIN EVENT will be... Austin Fernando and Luca Arzegotti..."

The females in the crowd cheer wildly, the adult males give them a mixed reaction, whilst the children boo loudly.

"Against Pest and Robbie Bourbon..."

The crowd give off mixed reactions.

"Against Peter Gilmour and The Dimallisher!"

The crowd go off for the XWF's GOAT, Peter Gilmour.

"In a tag team triple threat match to decide who will take home the XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS."

HUGE POP. Austin and Luca look at Mattael and nod.

"Anything else you want to bore us with before we can get down to the celebrations?"

"I'm glad you asked, Austin! Because in case you've forgotten, you're the X-Treme Champion now..."

Austin looks down at the championship on his shoulder momentarily.

"And as you know, the championship is defended TWENTY FOUR SEVEN. IF you get pinned at Snow Job, you will LOSE the X-Treme Championship."

"You act as if I don't know this."

Mattael smiles.

"Right, but since you talk about raising the prestige of the title, there's a new set of stipulations..."

Austin frowns.

"Should you DROP the championship before Snow Job, you will be FIRED from the XWF.

"And...

"If you get PINNED to lose the belt during your match at Snow Job, you will be banned from all title shots for a YEAR."

Austin shrugs and smirks, Mattael chuckles to himself and departs to the backstage area, Warfare fades out for the night to the image of Austin Fernando and Luca Arzegotti standing in the centre of the ring. As the screen goes black, an advertisement for SNOW JOB appears on screen.

END.
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 7 users Like Mattael Cillio's post:
♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ (01-20-2016), Tyrone Jackson (01-20-2016), Carnage (01-20-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-20-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-20-2016), BrianLance (01-21-2016), Thomas Girard (01-22-2016)
01-20-2016, 08:22 PM
"Let my attack on Code Red serve as an example. I have arrived to bring order to the chaos that is XWF, by any means necessary. Should I EVER see any of you no- showing a match, be prepared to be destroyed."
01-20-2016, 08:27 PM
shut up faggot

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                    faggot

The following 3 users Like Mia Dim's post:
Carnage (01-20-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-20-2016), Thomas Girard (01-21-2016)
01-20-2016, 08:39 PM
Scully, you got it good in your favors by almost committing murder on live TV, I kinda wish you had fallen into that roof of the car or better yet; onto the fat ass whore of Maria Brink so you can land safely.
01-20-2016, 08:54 PM
To the gentlemen who put on the finest match I've ever sat ringside for; consider yourselves scouted by the middle finger of the Black Hand.

Two digits left on the Hand, gentlemen. We are the Intercontinental Champion, and the future Tag Team Champions. There's room for a Hart Champion, and even a king whose crown is being disputed by Trax and Vinnie Lane.

Don't rush. Think it over.

[Image: BNfJAHE.jpg]
Happy Motherfucker, Sad Motherfucker, Angry Motherfucker, Bad Motherfucker.

Hart Champion - January 18, 2017 - April 1, 2017
XWF Universal Champion - September 17,
2017 - January 17, 2018
01-20-2016, 09:54 PM
Well done Scully! It took you being completely brutal and devoid of morals to beat me tonight! That rage, that adrenaline, that thirst for blood and to cripple, even possibly end a life.... felt good didn't it? Welcome to MY world...you're WELCOME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Several Police advance on Carnage almost seemingly out of nowhere guns drawn!

(This is the guy who killed the detective!)

You betcha you bunch of wetback pigs! Problem?

The police open fire on Carnage riddling him with bullets, he falls to the floor, laying in a pool of blood, laughing hysterically.

(Freak is still alive...lets take him in)

Two of the officers grab his arms and drag him away Carnage continues to laugh.

[Image: 6vqP0NA.jpg]

Credit for the banner goes to MORBID ANGEL!
01-20-2016, 09:59 PM
Pest: Well, Brian. I told you, Robert would make the pin and The Black Hand would be victorious. Forever.

[Image: bRSFDcb.png?1]
Dominus patiens
[Image: VYaWjUm.png]
01-20-2016, 10:38 PM
snow job just got a whole lot interesting..

ill destroy a gay vampire and a fake prince to retain my title and then beat 4 other jobbers to get my 5th tag title!

suck my dick bitches!

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-20-2016)
01-20-2016, 10:53 PM
"First of all, congratulations to our new X-Treme Champion, Austin Fernando. Fernando, I was wrong about you. You might be a prick, but you are a talented one. When I looked into your eyes I didn't see the prima donna, cowardly, needs to be carried man child I claimed you were, I saw a true competitor, a ruthless monster, a force of nature. If anyone in the XWF deserves to hold that title, its you.

That doesn't mean the fight is over though,

I may have lost this time, maybe debuting against you wasn't the best idea, but as I said before, the biggest victories come after the biggest losses. It might be awhile before you and me face off again, as I have a feeling I'll have to start from the bottom to get another shot at you, but by that time, I'll be a different Alexis Riot than the one you saw tonight.

Good luck as Champion, and if you want to be respected, maybe you shouldn't hang out with those prima donnas in the CCWF.

But for now, I have more pressing matters, Pest, you old AMERICAN bastard, you want me to kill myself? Just because you weren't able to molest me when I was little, you want me dead?

Is Pedobear mad that he couldn't get his limp dick in my ass when I was seven?

Well here's the thing Pest, I don't die easy.

Unlike a certain M.E, getting a few third degree burns doesn't phase me, instead, it awakens something deep within my being.

It awakens a demon,

Pest, you are an old buzzard, a child molester, and you're proud of it,

But you're not invincible, and It's time you paid for all of your crimes,

Not sure why you have a vendetta against me, but if you want to start a fight, I will finish it. You want me to kill myself? Well, one of the most popular forms of suicide is hanging, so guess what I challenge you to?

Once,

Twice,

Three times,

Still don't get it?

I'm challenging you to an Hangman's Horror match, but not your average run of the mill one,

You see, It has the same rules of a normal Hangman's Horror match, get the noose around your opponents neck and throw them over the top rope to hang them by the neck until they pass out, but what happens after the match is what makes it special. You see, after winning the match, a hook will lower from the ceiling, the hook they use to hang championships or other things on for ladder matches and the like, and when it lowers you're supposed to drag the dead weight of your opponent to the hook, attach the end of the rope to the hook, give the signal, and watch as your opponents body is hoisted about 500 feet into the air as they kick and scream for air until they either run out of breath and suffocate or their neck snaps.

Basically, the winner gets to actually HANG their opponent.

Now I know that last time a challenged an opponent to a match with a unique stipulation, it didn't go over well, and if I lose this match, I could very well die in that ring, but Pest won't be facing Alexis Riot. He won't be facing the same plucky underdog Fernando got the win against,

He will be facing the very demon he awoke, and his soul will be claimed and set straight to fiery oblivion.

Robbie, you say all five fingers of the Black Hand will hold all the major accolades in the XWF? Well, I suggest you start growing a sixth finger, because by the time Snow Job rolls around...

Your tag team partner may not be alive for your tag match.

PRAY

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

01-20-2016, 11:18 PM
To whoever goes on to win the tag titles...have fun literally picking up my scraps.Oh and whats this? Black Hand making a comeback? Fernando actually won a championship? Pah, now that this filler show is over with...Vinnie...get that needle out your arm, its nearly go time goldilocks.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

01-21-2016, 01:04 AM
Trax, old chum. Remember me? Man, remember the fun times we had, before you took my half of the tag team titles and handed it over to Lux Lyden, who turned out to be some CCWF hell beast?

The Black Hand never went anywhere. It just got stronger. You showed me the truth, Trax. You made me smarter. Now, stud, the world gets smaller.

They'll be picking up scraps of you for weeks. Watch your back, champ.

I'm not there to do it for you anymore.

2017 - January 17, 2018
01-21-2016, 05:30 AM
(01-21-2016 01:04 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said:  Trax, old chum. Remember me? Man, remember the fun times we had, before you took my half of the tag team titles and handed it over to Lux Lyden, who turned out to be some CCWF hell beast?

The Black Hand never went anywhere. It just got stronger. You showed me the truth, Trax. You made me smarter. Now, stud, the world gets smaller.

They'll be picking up scraps of you for weeks. Watch your back, champ.

I'm not there to do it for you anymore.

Your half?

Am I forgetting something here? Didn't you get pinned by Lux Lyden? Thus making him more deserving of the title than you hence why me and him decided to hold the tag titles? Yes he ended up screwing me over, and now I'M smarter because of it. I don't need anyone watching my back, least of all you who has already proven to me to be deadweight anyway "old chum", Morbid and Pest can have fun carrying you around if they wish, what The Black Hand does doesn't concern me.

01-21-2016, 06:39 AM
Shuttup u stupid nigger

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                    faggot

The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-21-2016)
01-21-2016, 06:49 AM
(01-20-2016 08:27 PM)Dim The Professer of Insanety Said:  shut up faggot

Girard looks at Dim's direction, before pausing for a second.

"Dim, huh? I was going to make an insult out of your name, but it seems as if you did my job for me. Just remember who you're talking to. I seem to have bad sight these days, I might just confuse you with one of the no- showers and beat you to a pulp."
01-21-2016, 06:51 AM
Like peter always says u cant beat what u didnt create

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
01-21-2016, 07:46 AM
(01-21-2016 06:51 AM)Dim The Professer of Insanety Said:  Like peter always says u cant beat what u didnt create

"Is that right? Interesting, interesting... tell me, when has Peter ever been right? He always claimed he was going to capture his third Hart Championship, but couldn't get the job done until that fagot Maverick stopped trying. He claimed that he would defeat Morbid Angel and cut off his dick, but instead, Peter ended up sucking his amputated cock. Peter's words really aren't ones to follow. So, if we're done here, adieu, dégoûtant retard."
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thomas Girard's post!
01-21-2016, 09:13 AM
Suck my dick!

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
01-21-2016, 11:53 AM
(01-21-2016 05:30 AM)"You done fucked up Said:  
Your half?

Am I forgetting something here? Didn't you get pinned by Lux Lyden? Thus making him more deserving of the title than you hence why me and him decided to hold the tag titles? Yes he ended up screwing me over, and now I'M smarter because of it. I don't need anyone watching my back, least of all you who has already proven to me to be deadweight anyway "old chum", Morbid and Pest can have fun carrying you around if they wish, what The Black Hand does doesn't concern me.

That's half correct. I had a partner who didn't even try to break up an Anaconda Vise that was slapped on me after I got kicked in the head, instead posing on the turnbuckle like a jackass so Sitre could pat you on the back. Have you ever sat in a hold for what seems like hours, expecting the guy who you were relying on, the guy you were watching out for to come in and get you out? I tapped the fuck out because otherwise I could have seen the end of my career. But hey, you walked out of the arena that night with your Xtreme Title still in tow, so looks like I took the beating for you.

You can convince yourself that you don't have monsters under your bed, stud. You can convince yourself that you don't have anything to fear when you open your closet and pick out a tie. You can convince yourself that you have nothing to worry about when you're in a dark alley.

I would not recommend convincing yourself that the Black Hand is of no concern.

2017 - January 17, 2018
01-21-2016, 12:19 PM
(01-21-2016 11:53 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said:  
(01-21-2016 05:30 AM)"You done fucked up Said:  
Your half?

That's half correct. I had a partner who didn't even try to break up an Anaconda Vise that was slapped on me after I got kicked in the head, instead posing on the turnbuckle like a jackass so Sitre could pat you on the back. Have you ever sat in a hold for what seems like hours, expecting the guy who you were relying on, the guy you were watching out for to come in and get you out? I tapped the fuck out because otherwise I could have seen the end of my career. But hey, you walked out of the arena that night with your Xtreme Title still in tow, so looks like I took the beating for you.

You can convince yourself that you don't have monsters under your bed, stud. You can convince yourself that you don't have anything to fear when you open your closet and pick out a tie. You can convince yourself that you have nothing to worry about when you're in a dark alley.

I would not recommend convincing yourself that the Black Hand is of no concern.

Oh I'm sorry I thought I was your tag partner not baby sitter, you're telling me a 300+ guy like yourself couldn't get out of a submission applied by someone who was nearly half your weight and, I assume, strength? Bullet Proof skin but when you get in a menial little hold you tap like an Irish Dance. Embarrassing, I thought you would of been able to handle yourself better.

Concerns? Fears? The only concern I have is this big gold belt around my waist and the only fear I have is what I'm willing to do to keep it, because even I don't know, and thats a scary thought.

Why should I be concerned about The Black Hand? I've already beaten your best member and can do it again. Pest wants none of me, and if you're as clever as you try to sound, neither would you.

Pest was not that long ago trying to get people to fight against the CCWF. Morbid was not long ago ranting to anyone that would listen that he's a "face" when compared to me, and you was not too long ago calling yourself a man of the people. So why don't you three make yourself useful and work on ridding XWF of CCWF lackeys like Fernando and Lucas while I look at silencing their poster boy at Snow Job.

01-21-2016, 12:29 PM
"First off, that was an hard fought victory. Carnage, I would just like to point out that if you're still alive and not being bummed in prison, you gave me a real test.
However, you're still a Cunt!

John Black, still trying to be relevant, even though you never was. I don't know why you interfered in my match and to be honest I really don't care. I can't believe I ever associated with you in the past.

Just to make it crystal clear too, the tag-team championships will not be going home with the Black Hand!

I wonder who would like to be next?"

"Da End, Scully Has Spoken"
Former XWF Universal Champion
Former XWF Xtreme Champion
Former 3 x XWF Tag-Team Champion ~
1 x w/Robbie Bourbon & 1 x w/Chris Macbeth &
1 x w/Maverick
Former 2 x XWF HMW Champion

July 2016 Superstar of the Month

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

01-21-2016, 12:47 PM
(01-21-2016 12:19 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  
Why should I be concerned about The Black Hand? I've already beaten your best member and can do it again. Pest wants none of me, and if you're as clever as you try to sound, neither would you.

Pest was not that long ago trying to get people to fight against the CCWF.

Pest: The Pest wants nothing to do with you? The Pest made it clear to you before, that if you mess with the Black Hand you will pay. And you lost to Pest's Angel, do not sit so lofty and claim superiority. You are nothing more than a long haired girl with a puffed out chest and a shiny belt. Where is the CCWF right now? It would appear that they have gone, save Austin Fernando. My Angel proved you to be a weakling, and he shall do so again. Then, perhaps the Pest will crush you as well.

[Image: bRSFDcb.png?1]
Dominus patiens
[Image: VYaWjUm.png]
The following 1 user Likes Pest's post:
♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ (01-21-2016)
01-21-2016, 01:00 PM
(01-21-2016 12:19 PM)"Mr FN Dingus Said:  Oh I'm sorry I thought I was your tag partner not baby sitter, you're telling me a 300+ guy like yourself couldn't get out of a submission applied by someone who was nearly half your weight and, I assume, strength? Bullet Proof skin but when you get in a menial little hold you tap like an Irish Dance. Embarrassing, I thought you would of been able to handle yourself better.

Concerns? Fears? The only concern I have is this big gold belt around my waist and the only fear I have is what I'm willing to do to keep it, because even I don't know, and thats a scary thought.

Pest was not that long ago trying to get people to fight against the CCWF. Morbid was not long ago ranting to anyone that would listen that he's a "face" when compared to me, and you was not too long ago calling yourself a man of the people. So why don't you three make yourself useful and work on ridding XWF of CCWF lackeys like Fernando and Lucas while I look at silencing their poster boy at Snow Job.

Said three-hundred plus pounder, and I'm coming to the ring at two ninety, also charged his way down to the damn ring to save your ass from getting thumped on by the CCWF after that match.

Nah, bro, this is deeper than some Black Hand ploy, deeper than your big gold belt. This is about loyalty and respect. A man of the streets, a man with a plan knows about these things. You went all in on a bad investment, so you just up and plopped the Tag Team Championship to the side. You gave up. You threw in a towel, said "I'm not competing for this" because you didn't get your way. Boo-fucking-hoo. You disrespect me, you disrespect the titles I fought alongside you for, and you disrespect the people.

You sure as shit haven't beat all the members of the Black Hand. I've been here as long as you have, stud, I got a calendar and a pen waiting to set a fucking date.

As for the CCWF, and what the Black Hand can and will do: we don't take cues from you, and stay out of our way.

2017 - January 17, 2018
01-21-2016, 01:02 PM
(01-21-2016 12:47 PM)Pest Said:  
(01-21-2016 12:19 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  

Pest was not that long ago trying to get people to fight against the CCWF.

Pest: The Pest wants nothing to do with you? The Pest made it clear to you before, that if you mess with the Black Hand you will pay. And you lost to Pest's Angel, do not sit so lofty and claim superiority. You are nothing more than a long haired girl with a puffed out chest and a shiny belt. Where is the CCWF right now? It would appear that they have gone, save Austin Fernando. My Angel proved you to be a weakling, and he shall do so again. Then, perhaps the Pest will crush you as well.

"Your Angel" lost to me first, and his win over me is tainted thanks to Vinnie Lane's interference and dirty tactics, lets see him beat me again, cleanly, with no interference.I asked for a rubber match, but he backed out and ironically calls ME the coward.

If you're not too busy popping Viagra pills to battle your erectile dysfunction long enough to stick your swiveled up penis in girl scouts I'd happily step in the ring with you anytime, you're nothing but a cockroach, I grew up in a poor run down ghetto home in the projects old man, if theres one with I'm accustomed to, its Pest Control.

01-21-2016, 01:35 PM
So wrong it hurts my nipples!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: KeLw0kH.png]

[Image: iN7sZvx.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

Made Peter Suck His Own Dick And Like It!
Defeated Trax as the Universal Champion!
01-21-2016, 02:49 PM
Sure are a lot of whiney bitches back here.
Good match to Burbonic Plague and Pesticals. You have avaided being added to my project. Next step is to get those tag belts hmm boys?

Who wants to play in the Snow with me at the ppv? Give it a nice red tint.
01-21-2016, 04:02 PM
(01-21-2016 02:49 PM)2 Said:  Sure are a lot of whiney bitches back here.
Good match to Burbonic Plague and Pesticals. You have avaided being added to my project. Next step is to get those tag belts hmm boys?

Who wants to play in the Snow with me at the ppv? Give it a nice red tint.

Burbonic Plague....

That is the coolest thing you have ever said.

2017 - January 17, 2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wednesday Night Warfare! 1/17 King Vincent 6 157 01-18-2018 10:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  Wednesday Night Warfare! 12/6 King Vincent 6 317 12-08-2017 11:30 PM
  Special Pre Show Segment - Wednesday Night Warfare 12/06/2017 Dr. Milton Matthews 13 617 12-07-2017 09:33 PM
Last Post: Bearded War Pig
  Wednesday Night Warfare! 11/22 King Vincent 6 342 11-26-2017 02:48 PM
Last Post: JimCaedus
  Wednesday Night Warfare! 10/25/17 Dr. Milton Matthews 11 565 10-26-2017 06:50 PM
Last Post: Robert Main
  Wednesday Warfare 9/27 Jefferson Jackson 11 944 09-29-2017 08:37 PM
  Wednesday Warfare 9/13/17 Jefferson Jackson 8 659 09-14-2017 04:06 PM
  Wednesday Night Warfare 08/30/2017 Dr. Milton Matthews 12 926 08-31-2017 10:26 PM
Last Post: Robbie Bourbon
  Wednesday Warfare 7/5 Jefferson Jackson 11 956 07-08-2017 11:46 PM
Last Post: John Holliday
  Wednesday Warfare 5/31 Jefferson Jackson 4 899 06-03-2017 04:06 AM
Last Post: Bearded War Pig

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)