Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Your X-Treme Jokes are not funny
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-18-2016, 01:20 AM

"Another day, more bullshit from Fernando, what else is new?"

"I know my last promo was pretty much just me telling you how badly you're going to be beat, but the reason my promo was so "simple" was because really, you haven't given me anything to work with,"

"All you've been doing is repeating yourself, saying the same things over and over again, except for one thing,"

"You say I didn't help Drake during our tag match at Warfare? Well, you got me there,"

"I didn't help him, but I would have,"

"What do I mean by this? Well, everyone who saw our match at the January 6th Warfare knows how the story goes, Luca hits Drake with his second Get Away Driver, covers him, 1, 2, 3, the match is over."

"But isn't it weird how we just quickly cut to the next match? Like, not even a short victory celebration or just picking your nose for a few seconds in the middle of the ring, just 1, 2, 3, and then bam! Off to see someone burn! You see, the reason for this is because of some sneaky editing from the king of cocksucking himself, Shane . Had not cut the part after the match out, the TV audience would have seen that I wasn't on the apron on my corner of the ring, but I also wasn't in the ring. Why?"

"Because I was too busy lying on the concrete seeing if one of my teeth got knocked out!"

"Fernando, I tried to get into the ring to break up the pin and save the match for me and Drake's team, but as I jumped up, I felt a hand grab my ankle and pull me down, sending me crashing chin first on the apron. After blacking out for a few seconds and realizing my teeth were still in place, I looked up and saw someone standing over me, laughing,"

"It was you, Fernando."

"Before you go off saying I'm just making shit up and I have no proof, take off those reality blocking headphones and listen. I have actual video proof of what you did, given to me by a generous Rioter who was recording the match."

(01-07-2016, 12:18 AM)Fan Camera Said: Luca drags Drake to his feet and whips him to the ropes, and Alexis tries to tag him. Luca, noticing the tag tosses Drake out of the way of the tag. Luca strolls casually over to Drake, who's struggling to get to his feet, and delivers a Get Away Driver, which knocks Drake out cold. He capitalizes with a pin. Alexis then tries to jump over the top rope to break up the pin, but suddenly Fernando appears out of nowhere and grabs her by the ankle, sending her smashing against the ring apron! She lies on the ground, clutching her jaw with Fernando above her, smiling. The ref then begins the count.

3!!!

"Now you're probably going to still call me a lying son of a bitch, but now those of us who aren't complete know what really happened. Drake accepted full responsibility for the loss, and I accepted his apology. Drake and me, however, are two totally different people. You didn't even pin Drake in the match, you had to have Luca do that for you, and when you and him faced off at War Games. you had to once again have someone else do the hard work for you!"

"If you can't beat Drake without help, what chance in hell do you have in beating me?"

"None,"

"As for your other claims.... you have none. Everything thing else is recycled empty threats and insults, even more empty than the ones you say I throw your way. You see Fernando, you simply don't understand me, my ways, my abilities, what makes me tick, or even my motives,"

"You know jack shit about me, and sometimes even I get confused myself at who I am, but I do know a few things about me for sure,"

"I am a crazy bastard, logic doesn't apply to me,"

"I am sick and twisted, but that isn't saying much considering pretty much everyone in the XWF is,"

"I am unstable, no one can control me from doing what I put my mind to,"

"I am focused, I have the goal of simply ending you,"

"I can bring salvation from my left hand and desolation on my right, I have been chosen by a higher power I don't fully understand to bring justice down to the world,
I have been around since the beginning of time, I exist only to punish and annilate people like you, I will only leave the righteous unscaved, those who follow me will be saved from the coming days of judgement, and those who resit will see they're not dealing with a madman, they're dealing with a God! I am almighty! I am the bringer of Judgement! I am the pale rider! I am the cleanser!

"I AM THE TRUE MESSAH!"

"...."

"The fuck happened there guys? I blacked out for a second and... is the camera still rolling? Shit..."

"..."

"Well.... anyway.... the point is Fernando is that I don't play by your world's rules, I play by my own, and on Wednesday you will get to see a glimpse of my world. I will make sure you feel pain Fernando, and just to spite you I will make sure I walk out that night with this belt still on my shoulder!"

"Titles might not matter to me, but they mean a lot to you, and seeing that I want to make sure you feel pain, why don't we throw in the mental and emotional pain of seeing me, a so called "inferior opponent" walk out of the ring with a belt you've strived all your career for as you lie on the ground broken surrounded by table shards?"

"Fernando, there IS no resolution, there is only a revolution,"

"And it can't be stopped,"

"I've already said wins and titles don't matter to me, but at this point, neither does the CCWF, the only thing that matters to me right now is this,"

"How can I end your career?"

1/21/16

PRAY

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
(01-18-2016)