Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Poor Unfortunate Souls
2 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2016, 06:46 PM

*2 is sitting at a dark wooden desk. The decor matches that of the previous rooms you have seen in his house. He is looking at the screen of his phone. His face sours a little.*

A tag match? In a tag tournament? Brian Lance? And even a mystery partner? What did I walk into here?

*He shuts off the screen and puts the phone into his inside jacket pocket. He looks at the camera with disdain.*

Can't say I planned on partnering up with anyone, let alone someone I've never even paid attention too, but I can hang. I don't really give any shits about the tag division or its belts, but if it gets me closer to completing my overall masterpiece, I'll just have to adapt and crush. I'll smash my way through any division you guys want to put me in, and make everyone else look weak along the way.

And at least I get to meet John Leguizamo before I kill him and whoever his guest partner might be......Spawn? The devil? A small Asian man named Ninja and Aries Spears? I'll fuck them all up. I don't care.

*2 chuckles a bit before continuing.*

I was worried that no one here would be able to keep up with me. They wouldn't be as willing to put themselves on the line. To get hurt in order to hurt, if necessary. But I find myself surprised. I've found the place full of artists like me!

Maybe you all don't have the same reasons, or end game. But I have to admit it seems like it's going to be hard work breaking you all.

Good.

I'm happy

Can't you see me smiling!

*2 has a big grin on his face. It's real*

This is going to be so great. I get to be Ursula and the rest of you are Poor Unfortunate Souls, begging me to raise you to the heights you think you belong. You may not see it. You may not think you think it. But you do, or you will. Soon everyone will be clamoring to fight me. Hoping that, even in loss, some of my spotlight shifts to you.

That may happen as well, you may gain some popularity because of the best if you take, or even give. But you will never be me. The King of Agony. Gluttony. Pain is focus. Pain is a guiding light in my life. Feeling it and causing it see the best ways I've found to express myself.

*2 starts chuckling again.*

Anyone singing a song from Little Mermaid currently?

*His face tightens. His brow furrows. His eyes scream into the camera.*

Pest. Whiskey dude. Even if I don't dream of holding onto the tag team belts, that doesn't mean you're going to get any less of a fight out of me. In the end it doesn't matter if a belt ends up around my waist, yet. I'm solely focused on rising up the ranks and getting eyes on me. To get me closer to the one I want. You just get to be in my way for now.

Brian. You only know me from what sparse interactions I've been involved with so far, but you can trust me to help you fuck those two up. As well as anyone else who gets in our way. That is as long as I can trust you to do the same.

Come Wednesday I start opening eyes, two people at a time.

*He offers his hand, Palm up and elbow bent, to the camera.*

Take my hand and I'll show you a whole new world. Come look.

*his voice deepens and his eyes darken.*

Then you will understand.
Edit Hate Post Like Post