Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The End of Ghost Tank
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-12-2016, 01:50 PM

The sound of grunts and clinking, then Ghost Tank is seen, on a bench, pushing up a bar of weights. He'd finish after a couple more times, putting the bar up and into place. He slowly slid along the bench then sat up, a servant bringing him a jug of water. He'd take the jug gently and begin drinking from it. After drinking a quarter of the jug, he put the cap on and twisted it closed. He looked around his weightlifting room, and let out a soft yawn. He got up, walked into the parkour gym, going to behind the Mario Bros blocks and opened the secret passage. He stepped inside, lowered himself down to the bottom of the corridor and then walked to his chamber, opening the door and looking at Xerces. He over to the wall of torture instruments and made it turn around. He looked to a piece of the surgeon tool side, seeing a first aide kit. He pulled it, grabbing a hook and thread so that he can sew up the wounds he caused on the boy. He walked in front of Xerces and opened the kit, grabbing some anti-septic, and dousing the wounds with it before beginning to stitch Xerces up.

After about forty minutes, Ghost Tank had sewn the wounds, cleaned the boy's face, and put gauze around his forehead, and placed padding along the side of his face. He walked over to the wall, placing the tools back up, before picking up the boy and taking him out of the room, through the hallway, to the dumbwaiter elevator, going to the top and then began walking out. He took the boy through the system of tunnels once more and then to the garage. He got in, started his Tesla Model S, and drove to the O'Hare airport. He had his own private plane, which he called the pilot to start. Once he is at the hanger, he brought the boy out of his car, and walked him to the plane.

"You're going home, boy. At the airport, you will be met with a limo driver, he will have your name on it. Tell the driver where to go, and he'll take you home safe."

He slid a prepaid cellphone into the boy's left pocket.

"This is for you until you're back home. Has enough minutes on it to call whoever you want. Your dad, your friends, teachers, whatever the fuck you want. Call the police if you want. I don't give a fuck. Just know, I can find you, at any time and any place. So even if you call the cops, I have the money and power that you won't exist the day after I'm arrested. Got it?"

He walked him up into the plane, sat him down,

"This plane has alcohol, soda, and meals. Just ask for whatever you want, you'll get it. Get ass backward drunk for all I care. Tell your dad, when you see him, or when you call next, tell him 'Congratulations, Champ' and then punch him in the face. He'll know what it means."

With that, Ghost Tank stalked out of the plane, making to his car, and then drove away, heading home.

"So, another match, Ginger. Looks like you've changed well enough. Became a bit more moody. I saw what happened, and honestly, I'm sorry. So, I'll tell you what. Win. I want you to win this match. I'm tired, Ginger. I'm tired of fighting people. I'm tired of going after the X-Treme Championship. I'm tired of shit happening between myself and other wrestlers in this company. I'm tired of killing. So, guess what? My gift to you, Ginger, is you get to win. Beat me. I'll do some shit, but, honestly, I want you to beat me and go on to face Morbid. I feel you two would perform great. Despite what has happened to you. This is the nicest I'm going to be to anyone in this federation. Aside from Frodo. This is me, being nice, when I didn't during our first bout. So here you go. Ginger Snaps, win against me, and Cain if he manages to beat Austin. Because...well...

You deserve it."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 5 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
Bhane Farver (01-12-2016), Blue Gator (01-12-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-12-2016), Scully (01-12-2016), Unknown Soldier (06-22-2016)