Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Welcome to the Machine
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-07-2016, 11:13 PM

We see Vanessa standing beside a cauldron.

"Time for some Bitchcraft."

She walks over to the Donald Trump poster with a big, somewhat faded, smeared and smudged here and there with what look like kiss marks, pink heart drawn around it, and takes 3 condoms pinned to it, each with caked on menstrual blood, leaving 2 more up on the poster. She walks back over to the cauldron and drops them in it. She then pours baking soda and vinegar into the cauldron. It fizzes, and the fizz coagulates into the cauldron as three healthy, happy midget Vanessa Gibsons are born into existence. They climb out of the cauldron, fully clothed in tiny baggy cargo pants and black tank-tops, their tattooed and scarred arms and small bush of underarm hair visible. They all give each other a three way high five.

"Dresdin, you waste of womyn's oxygen. How dare you spit in the face of the conquest of womynhood here in the XWF? How dare you come to Warfare and face me? You disgusting pig, another pawn of the patriarchy, a penis with shield to bear, refusing to allow a real womyn a chance to shine and win a championship. You give Alexis, that trans-gendered man in an incredibly attractive womyn's body, every easy path to main event status, but when someone comes around you're weary to pull your penis out to, you're afraid of what your penis would become in my grasp, you're terrified of how I'd leave your penis, and you wonder how you'd compare your penis to every other penis at the penis trough of a urinal at those penis rallies you call 'football games' or 'the NBA', which are just patriarchal ways to maintain where all the big penises are located, on a field to get the attention of every other penis there, every other penis watching, and every other penis waiting to hear what happened."

"So many dicks waving around, all waiting to be cut off."

"Now I have, at my disposal, Veni, Vedi, and Vici, my little V's. V is such a noble letter. Vinnie Lane is a noble, respectable champion who treats his wife with the utmost respect and consideration, that being conceding everything of himself to her, ritualistically. Vinnie Lane knows how to deep throat and swallow when it comes to the V, and will tell you as such. V is also MY first name, heh, so hey, Vanessa is good to go. But most importantly, V is for vagina. The superior specimen on this planet. Built to withstand abuse and pain and childbirth, it is a wonderful organ on my body, one which I freely choose to donate after I die, a point I made at the DMV, those patriarchal bastards wanting pictures of me to stroke their penises to. My vagina, and it's bloody gifts, brought forth these three, Veni, Vedi, and Vici, to come down to the ring with me on Wednesday and behold in the carnal evisceration of Dresdin."

The midgets all scream "Yay!" and start to play ring-around-the-Rosie.

"Dresdin isn't much of a man, and he'll be less so come Wednesday."

"This doofus can't even lace his boots straight, and this is what Tyrone and the patriarchy deign as a challenge to the one true Womyn's champion. The last time Dresdin was even fucking relevant was, oh, never. This poor drizzle made it into his mothyr's wonderful vagina and sabotaged it's way into her uterus, and hasn't done a god damned thing since except maybe take out the trash once or twice, besides all the rape fantasy and penis adulation he craves. I bet he's going to come around and tell me how he's going to hit me like a man. I have serious doubt of that, because Dresdin doesn't even know what it is to be a man. He's not a proper placeholder in the patriarchy, he's a bottom feeder, picking up the weakest of womyn and obligating himself on them like a fucking leech, stealing her life and essence from her one rape at a time. There is one thing I can say about the beating I'll give."

"I'm going to beat you like a bitch, like only a bitch could, and I'm the meanest bitch you'll ever meet."

"Seriously, you're a god damned joke and a disgrace. You should do us all a favor, and take your pathetic, useless penis and place it in a meat grinder, and rape the meat grinder. It'll be one last good rape. Then use it. Run the meat grinder so your last pathetic spill of filthy seed mixes in with your ground up rancid and infected from raping plagued rats penis meat, and stuff it in a condom, and make yourself a nice penismeat sausage to play with, and then staple it to the spot your penis used to be. You'll always be able to reminisce, because you know what, Dresdin? Human matter, and even waste, can be stored in condoms for a long time."

"Don't get caught with your fly down, Dresdin, you don't want to embarrass yourself and your pathetic father."

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vanessa Gibson's post:
drezdin5788 (01-08-2016)