Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hi, I'm Bryce's Mother
Bryce's Mother

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-12-2013, 06:17 PM

Opening the scene:

Steve Sayors is meeting up with Bryce's Mother at a nail salon in Utah. Bryce's mother is in between clients as she takes a seat in the lobby of the salon. She's dressed casually in black leather boots, fishnet stockings; and a silver, short unitard. She sits with one leg crossed over the other, pulls out a Misty cigarette, and lights it as Steve tries to coordinate his camera crew.

BM: "Come on in from the cold, honey. Make yourself comfortable."

Once Steve Sayors has his crew assembled, he directs his attention to Bryce's Mother. However, he does not know that this woman is Bryce's Mother because the description he was given was that of a scary, 300 pound black woman.

Sayors: "Good afternoon, Ma'am. I am looking for the woman who goes by the name: Bryce's Mother. Will I be able to finger her here?"

BM: "Sweetie, you're looking at her. I am Bryce's Mother, nice to meet you."

Bryce's Mother extends her hand out for Steve to shake. Steve is reluctant at first because this is not the woman that he saw in the description of Bryce's Mother. Nonetheless, he takes her word for it and shakes her hand.

Sayors: "The photos you have on the XWF website showed a large black woman."

BM: "Oh honey, that was the old me! Trust me, if you're looking for an interview with Bryce's Mother, you've come to the right place. Look, babe."

Without warning, Bryce's Mother whips out one of her breasts and shows Steve Sayors the tattoo right above her nipple that reads, "Bryce's Mother."

BM: "I've got a few more in other places. If you want, I can take you to the back room and show you..."

As Bryce's Mother says this, she's running her fingers up Steve's thigh toward his crotch area. Sayors looks nervous, like he's about to explode all over himself.

Sayors: "I--I think the tit-tittoo-- the TATTOO-- suffice for now... "

BM: "That's a shame. My new shipment of toys had just come in. I really wanted to try them out on a little man such as yourself."

Sayors: "Uhhh-- maybe next time. Let's just do some question and answer for now. "

BM: "Sure, Stevie. I'll answer them."

Sayors: "First off, what is your real name? We know it's not 'Bryce's Mother,' come on, give us some details."

BM: "Oh Steve, why are trying to make it so personal between us? I'll make you a deal. I'll give you an answer when you go in that back room with me. What do you say?"

Sayors: "Uhh... moving on... Are you related to XWF's Bryce?"

BM: "Well, my name is Bryce's Mother, in't it?"

Sayors: "So is that a yes?"

BM: "Oh honey, you're adorable! "

Bryce's Mother pinches Steve on the cheek.

BM: "Let's just say, I'm everyone's mother. Bryce just happens to be the first boy who brought me into motherhood. Now, I cannot confirm nor deny that my little boy Bryce works for this company. I'm leaving it up to him to disclose whether or not he does. Am I your mother, Steve?"

Sayors: "Umm no. My mother lives-- OH GOD!"

Bryce's Mother goes from pinching Steve on the cheek to grabbing a handful of his testicles! Oh my! Steve is on the tips of his toes now as he tries to ease the hold that Bryce' Mother has on his nut sack.

BM: "Let's try that again, honey. Am I your mother?"

Sayors: "Oh God yes! Yes, you are."

BM: "'Yes' what, baby?"

Sayors: "You are my mother! Please! Let! Go!"

Bryce's Mother lets go and goes back to smoking her Misty.

BM: "Sorry, Steve. I don't like to punish my children like that, but sometimes they need a little attitude adjustment."

Sayors: "Alright, alright. Let's just get this over with! Uhh, your client this week is Treshawn Palmer, and he has a match against Unknown Soldier in a Spoons Needles and Lighters match. What are your thoughts?"

BM: "First off honey, Treshawn is my child-- not my client. You better get that straight. Now as for the match... well, there isn't much I have to say on the matter. I'll probably get all wet and horny watching these two men go at it with spoons, needles, and lighters. If it were up to me, it would have been dildos, paddles, and cock rings."

Sayors: "Uhh, those items will be in a different match-- Markus Conan vs. The Crimson Dong XXX-treme Rules Match."

BM: "Huh... what a shame. Then maybe I'll just hop in with John Black and Markus and let them toss me around. Other than a slightly moist pussy, what do I have to gain from watching two drug addicts fight over spoons? Sounds like a typical night on the corner for me. I want some excitement."

Sayors: "Competition? Bragging rights?"

BM: "Hmm... how far did this Unknown Soldier make it in the gauntlet?"

Sayors: "I don't know. He was eliminated about half way through."

BM: "Huh, so that must mean his penis is half the size of the one eyed king. I'm afraid that isn't enough to satisfy Bryce's Mother. He's a cutie, kind of like you Steve, but I'll pass."

Sayors: "Pass? But Bryce's Mother, you can't just pass on the match. You have to be there for Treshawn Palmer!"

BM: "Remind me again, who is Treshawn Palmer?"

Sayors: "That black guy with the crack and the voodoo."

BM: "Did you say Voodoo? That could be a lot of fun. Maybe I'll just take a seat at ringside and see what this young man has to offer."

Sayors: "And Soldier, he likes Satan, vodka, blood, goats, meth--"

BM: "Yeah, I've been with a few of those guys, and they aren't all that they're cracked up to be. I'll turn Soldier into my personal sex pony and have him roll over like big Johnny made him do at Gauntlet City. Hehehee... I usually have them screaming in 20 seconds. They like to talk about how nasty they are, but they can never get the job done. That might explain why he couldn't get it done at Gauntlet City. He gave a couple of good thrusts with that cock of his, but then he just blew up in his pants instead of on his opponent's face. Such a pathetic waste of... cum..."

Bryce's Mother's hand is seen stroking Steve Sayors' penis. He looks like he's about to cum in his pants until he realizes that he's in the middle of a professional interview.

Sayors: "Uhhh- Uhhh-- Oh yeah-- okay, okay. This interview is over. Thank you for your time, Bryce's Mother."

BM: "Any time, baby."

Scene fades.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bryce's Mother's post:
(04-12-2013)