Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a fight... Someone step up!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-07-2016, 07:03 AM

"I've challenged Ghost Wank, he's a big, fat pussy. Too much of a chicken shit.

Pest... Well, he's just a dirty, kiddie fiddler who isn't a real man.

Alex Cross and Tyrone you need me in a match on Warfare
I don't want to fight a waste of space like Maverick who doesn't have the grapefruits to show up, hence why I haven't requested a match beforehand. I don't have time to waste.

Well. The rest of you... I am getting bored.

I want a fight. Who wants to be Sculled?"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Scully's post!
Blue Gator (01-07-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-07-2016)
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-07-2016, 11:42 AM

Listen.

Do you hear that?

Against the constant whirring of the dangling, slanted ceiling fan attached by a barely a couple of multicoloured wires, where a single spotlight is cast from the giant fucking ball that floats in the sky called the sun, shining a perfectly round circle on the rotten wooden floorboards. This was a place shrouded in a thick layer of dust-like fog, with a couple of flies flying 'round playing fly tag, fly kiss chase or fly-fucking each other - whatever flies do -adding to the atmosphere. However, apart from this, the room looked pretty normal for a resident XWF serial killer/rapist/baby stomper/what's in fashion. That is... apart from the huge question mark spray painted along the wall, which was just barely readable as a question mark as it looked like it had been graffitied by an amputee with parkinson's disease.

Anyway, this was the "THINKING ROOM"! Yes. The room where people who struggle with normal tasks like thinking, gain help. This room opens their eyes to world, by containing them in a very small claustrophobic inducing space, where even the most utterly and utter turn from soup-for-man to superman. Now, the effects of the time spent in the Thinking Room? They vary. So this is the beginning of the story of when the world's most fucking stupid, both physically and mentally handicapped... MAN- if you can even call him that, enters this room. So, are you ready?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

"oi"

Oh no. Oh no nononono. This cannot be happening you think to yourself. Newsflash - it is.

The ever-familiar wheelchair rolls into view, the sleek silver frame glinting as it slides underneath the natural spotlight, diamond encrusted spokes with numerous subspecies of dead pigeons stuck in between, the golden $$$ wheels crushing a cockroach which emits ear piercing crunch and most importantly, the notorious marijuana DEVOURING cretin-vegetable sitting slumped in his trademark paralysis, gained from the hands of Doctor D'Ville over a year ago. Something seems a little off about the man himself though. First of all, the common man might note that he is wearing a bodybag, an odd clothing choice I know. Second of all, his eyes are open, but have absolutely nothing behind them, almost like a prison rape victim. However, the very, VERY perceptive long schlonged Sherlock might notice that his speech machine is has disappeared! So why is he talking.

"todey mark nu era in xwf hisry te dey wen te resdent reterd sculi gt bet bi wiguns premiar drug deeler an bst restla in wurld todey"

(Today marks a new era in XWF history as the resident Scully gets utterly fucking destroyed beyond fucking comparison to other people who have ever been destroyed. I am the best wrestler in the world today and you are an ugly bastard with a microphallus that only gets sucked by Scully himself when he wants to clean out his unwashed foreskin that has built up a large quantity of smegma. You know that you love the taste of your own dickcheese. Kill yourself you fucking cunt. Oh and I'm the best wrestler in the world today.)

"bt der iz a twist at ed uf tunel it is big twst so stey rund plz an i wil reveel"

(But, there is a twist at the end of the tunnel and it is a big twist, even bigger twist than when Scully actually wins a match when he prances around on those twigs that he calls legs. I'm going to fucking snap them, blender what little muscle you have and jack myself off with it while smoking a joint. So stay around and I will reveal both the twist and reveal a shocking secret about Scully's sexuality. Well, it's not much of a secret, he's a . Oh shit, I already spoilt one of the twists, shit! Maybe I'll just make up another twist such as twisting Scully's nipples off and feeding it to him.)

"as u no i ws fishhokd an lft 2 dy at hnd of dim nd petr gaymor bt i em beck frm ded an redy 2 roll mor jonts"

(As you know, I was fish hooked and left to die at the hands of the Dimallisher and Peter Gaymor. However, I am back from the dead and ready to roll more joints created from the ashes of several of Scully's dead relatives. I already have the urns of them and have been using them as a portable lavatory. Yes, I have been shitting in your grandpa's ashes.)

"nw 4 te reveel"

(Now, for the reveal. I mean, the other one. Not the fact that Scully longs to be fucked in the ass by Elton John and his entire touring crew.)

The view shifts to the side to reveal a hairy, black hand clasped around Tush's talker. The room shaking as it comes to terms with quite possibly one of the tallest and most scary black man the world has ever seen. He snarls at directly at the camera lens, baring his pearly white shark teeth. After gnashing them together for several minutes of silence. He finally speaks.

"Alright lithen thcully I athept your challenge and I will be ready to deliver thwift justice to a british batty boy who thomehow managed to ethcape the wrath of my gang of roadmen. Welcome to a new era of Tush, where tush finally is gonna get th-"

"oh 4 fcks sak anutha fckin spech impedment u wer ment 2 cary un tush legcee u fcken cnt ffs"

(Oh for fucks sake. Another fucking speech impediment? You were meant to carry on the Tush legacy! Jesus fucking christ you sound like Scully after sucking his dads cock with a mouthful of the devil's semen. FOR FUCKS SAKE!)

"Lithen mate if you are getting gobby..."

~The next scenes are too graphic to be shown, but shares the likeness of the showers at a high security prison.~

TUSH IS GONNA GET THAT KUSH!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue Gator's post:
Alex Cross (01-08-2016)
Cyren Offline
XWF Legend

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-07-2016, 02:21 PM

Seriouslt, like, what the fuck was this?

• XWF LEGEND (Hall of Legends)
  • XWF TOP 50 of All Time
  • 4x XWF Universal Champion
  • 2x XWF World Champion
  • 3x XWF Tag-Team Champion (w/ Jayde, Raziel)
  • King of XWF (1X)
  • X-Mas X-treme Winner
  • XWF Lethal Lottery Finalist
  • XWF US Champion 
  • XWF X-Treme Champion (8x)
  • XWF Lord of the Ring Winner
  • Co-Founder of 'The Black Order'
  • Architect of the XWF Hell Dome
Hate Post Like Post
Cyren Offline
XWF Legend

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-07-2016, 02:23 PM

And by the way I call BS on you being a UNI Champ in 2004, as I was the UNI Champion for much of that year. That and I know you weren't in XWF in 2004.

• XWF LEGEND (Hall of Legends)
  • XWF TOP 50 of All Time
  • 4x XWF Universal Champion
  • 2x XWF World Champion
  • 3x XWF Tag-Team Champion (w/ Jayde, Raziel)
  • King of XWF (1X)
  • X-Mas X-treme Winner
  • XWF Lethal Lottery Finalist
  • XWF US Champion 
  • XWF X-Treme Champion (8x)
  • XWF Lord of the Ring Winner
  • Co-Founder of 'The Black Order'
  • Architect of the XWF Hell Dome
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-07-2016, 03:01 PM

(01-07-2016, 02:23 PM)Cyren Said: And by the way I call BS on you being a UNI Champ in 2004, as I was the UNI Champion for much of that year. That and I know you weren't in XWF in 2004.

"m8 ur a fckin sycopaf ur seing ting an hering tin m8 u ned 2 di"

(Mate, you're a fucking psychopath. You're seeing and hearing things that aren't there. I never said I was the Universal Champion. I'm going to perform an exorcism and cut open your scalp and rip out your inner and then skullfuck it with my paralysed limp twisted chode until you regain some sort of logical thinking. Maybe it's your Alzheimer's kicking in? I swear I saw you outside of maccies knitting yourself a Universal Title reliving your glory days back from when you won it in the 1960's. You should knit yourself a rope and hang yourself with it you old bastard.)

"Chat shit and you'll get banged you thupid grandpa fuck."
Hate Post Like Post
Donald Trump (01-08-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-07-2016, 04:05 PM

"Tush, where ya been? Actually, don't answer that. Long time, no see, since the incident. That other , Mongoloid, Dim and Fatty fatty bum bum, Gilmour, really did a number on you. When they bummed you to death!

Wow.. I wish I knew what that whole senerio was all about. A few months ago, in my days, I would of been on the same level of that stupid, simpleton shit. Okay, maybe I wasn't as backwards as you but I probably would have got the jist of it.

Tush, I'm flattered that you had the cojones to come here and I think... I said I think... Step up to fight me? Sorry.. Step ups probably the wrong word considering you're stuck in a wheelchair.
Are you saying you want to fight me? Am I right?"
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-08-2016, 08:53 AM

"o der o der o der"

(Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. What the actual fuck?)

[i]Tush gives a huge double handed facepalm. Well, he would if he wasn't permanently paralysed, though his physical condition has seemingly improved from all the kush he'd been smoking in his absence. In fact, he was now able to lower his wrinkled forehead into what could be considered a vegetable version of a frown. Still, the point is that even Tush was shocked at what he had just heard from the mouth of the repented resident ]

"it aper u mis pont uf wt i jus sed u big cnt ill fckin noc u ot u psh bstard im torkin bot mi clynt nt me su gt ur fcts rit prik"

(It appears you've missed the entire point of what I just said you colossal microwaved-as-a-child cunt. You see, I won't be stepping in the ring with you, but the Tush name will still live on through one huge adidas wearing black man, who has a certain affinity for delivering my trademark LoomyNarty powerbombs hoping to shatter your already bent out of shape spine because of excessive amounts of doggy style pillaging from your wrestling betters. I'm talking about my client, who will be the one to enter the ring and throw you around like a dead animal carcass, so get your facts right you stupid prick.)

"Yeth, get your facts right. Acting like a chief man, thinking you tings but you're not a badman at all you're juth a puthy boy."

"o bt on ting u gt rit ws dat i is chlenjin u 2 fit u fckin fani safe safe safe tush gt kush im ot"

(Oh, but the one thing you got right was that yes, I am challenging you to a fight you fucking fanny. After I'm done with you I'm also gonna grab your sister by the ponytails and show her what a real roadman looks like with my amazon rainforest of ginger pubic hair. She'll be chirpsing with the gaping mouth of hell that is my japseye. Tush is gonna get that kush. I'm out.)
Hate Post Like Post
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-08-2016, 10:35 AM

(01-07-2016, 02:21 PM)Cyren Said: Seriouslt, like, what the fuck was this?

"A rapist calling out another rapist."

"Scully, do you still feel like raping little girls? How's it going to feel when the girls rape back?"

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vanessa Gibson's post!
Blue Gator (01-08-2016)
Alex Cross Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-08-2016, 10:57 AM

"Dong and Tush. Getting that puss. Getting that kush"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Alex Cross's post:
(01-12-2016), Blue Gator (01-08-2016)
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-08-2016, 11:08 AM

ho dar u cal mi rap is i pusi desroi u wit mi sic creps

(How fucking dare you call me a rapist, I'm gonna toefuck you so hard in your asshole with my adidas crepes - completely consensually of course. Also, your logic is completely lacking depth and substance, much like Scully's miniscule mouse trap. A two way rape isn't rape, it's called rough sex. This is why women should be sent in a little fucking spaceship devoid of any oxygen tanks and blasted off into space, where they encounter one of their most favourite things - a vacuum - then they are left there to die. If I ever see your disgusting feminazi face again, I'll pour my makeshift semen collecting tray that I stole from a school cafeteria with a few of my boyz from the area, all over you before guillotining the tray underneath your nose until it looks like a coke whore's septum.)
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-08-2016, 02:13 PM

"So basically I should be scared because I'm dealing with the biggest, baddest, black man to ever grace the XWF?

Bitches please! I'd slap the negro outta him and Bury him right next to your bummed out body, Tush. Black or white, it doesn't matter! Small or tall, it doesn't matter! A limp dick like you, that matters... I wouldn't feel comfortable beating on some disabled, .

So what's this big, ugly, bastard name?"

Scully smirks and then pulls his trousers down, leaving them under his bum cheeks. He starts swaggering like some hip hop, gangsta. Walking around in a circle. He changes his tone of his voice and begins to talk like he was from the ghetto.

"Yo blud, what's ya'll name nigga? John Coffey? Oh wait.. He dead. Who da fack are ya'll, mofo? Ya wanna get merked?"

Scully bursts out laughing
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-08-2016, 02:20 PM

"Vanessa Gibson... Tell me when did I rape a little girl? When did I rape any bitch for that matter? I didn't. Ya know why? Cuz I don't need to force myself on the pussy. The pussy comes to me. All the women I have slept with have been legal. Now.. I'm pretty much a married man.

I ain't no peodo, you sick freak! Take your bucket vagina and get the hell outta here!

Oh and before you ask how I know you have kentucky fucky bucket, Peter Gilmour told me!"
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-08-2016, 02:54 PM

The black version of Tush looks fucking livid, his eyes bulging out of their sockets like Scullys penis when he watches little kids at football practice. Black Tush starts pacing around, huffing and puffing his chest out almost mimicking the state of euphoria Scully finds himself in when he accidentally wears his own crusty wank sock to work.

"Oi! I will fucking batter you, thuck your own mum go retweet that little nigga boi! I'm about to thtab you through the heart with my keysth! Hold me back Tush hold me back!"

ho in de fuc do u fink i do dat i cnt moov sculi is gey

(How the fuck do you think I plan on going about that? I'm fucking paralysed you inbred fuck. Though you can't be nearly as inbred as Scully, he practically has two pieces of toast stapled to each ear the daft cunt. I thought someone like him would be above petty racism, but it seems that not apparent, despite all the gangrapes he has taken over the years from mobs of lanky black men that he enjoyed but refused to admit. Scully, I will make this very clear. You should not be scared of the fact he is black, or bad, or big for that matter. You should be worried about the COMBINED force of King of banter, wit and reparte AND the big, scary black man whose gonna curbstop your fucking face until you aren't gonna be a pretty little 'I drink milk' batty boy anymore. Do you accept my fucking challenge?)
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-09-2016, 01:32 PM

"Big black Tush wants my foot in his mush?!

I don't know if black Tush can hang with the Scull Meister. When I put this challenge out there, I wanted a challenge.. Key word, challenge. Ya dig?
The last thing I expected was Squeals on wheels making his comeback from the dead. This time bringing some big dumb dumb along with him.

Before I accept this 'challenge', the real question is... Are you sure you wanna get Sculled?!"
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2016, 03:17 PM

an i tort u stp te retrd sit fck me kil ursef

(And I thought you stopped the whole shit, boy was I wrong. If by "Big Black Tush my name is Scully and I'm a fucking so please put your foot in my mush" you meant that little speech I did about how all women should fuck off to space and die of lack of oxygen, I clearly wasn't fucking talking to you about the toefucking thing, unless you are a woman feminazi who calls people they've never even fucking met 'rapists'. No, no you're lower than that, you're Scully. No matter how many insults I may fucking throw your way, nothing will be worse than a Scully, a label you'll forever wear until your cowardly mind caves in and you kill yourself. However, why I chose to go after you and you in particular, is because nothing at all seems to bother you. Yeah. Nothing. That pisses me off more than when dealers bump me because I have absolutely no control over my body, can't move and sound like a person with Down syndrome who tried hanging themselves but didn't fall far enough.

I'll break you.

I challenge you to a Aston Declan Scully on a pole match, your recently born son. If I win, I gain ownership over him. I'll teach him how to roll a cross joint, he can tie my shoelaces and trim my nose hairs, oh and I'll even let him give a little tug on the weapon of mass destruction.

You win? You get both the prestigious Fomer championship and you get to have Black Tush be your slave and do whatever you want, such as filming whatever gay shit you wanna send to your husband or the surrogate mother you had the child with as payment for delivering your son, on the obligation I still manage him and are at ringside for his matches.

Do you accept? Or will you prefer to pin me to wall where I will be 'scullied' in my paralysed asshole?)

"What the fuck you thupid dickhead, what if we loth?"

trus mi dadi
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-09-2016, 04:11 PM

"Look pot head... My son, Aston will not be put on a pole, whilst I kick your black boyfriends ass. No way, Natalie would slap the shit outta me for agreeing to such gayness. Plus I'm a dad now, my job is to protect my boy from invalids like yourselves.

I'll gladly have the match but Aston will not be involved. Could you at least wait till he's two for that kind of stipulation? I mean by then he'd probably kick both your lame asses!"
Hate Post Like Post
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-10-2016, 12:21 AM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=19928

"Footage of it happening. You sicken me. Not only as a perpetrator, but a denier also."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2016, 05:03 AM

u sut te fuk up bich im trin 2 hav nic convasashun her

(You shut the fuck up bitch, I'm trying to have a nice conversation here. Notice how you didn't provide any proof of your claim that I'm a rapist? LOOK AT ME! I'M A FUCKING VEGETABLE, I COULDN'T RAPE SHIT! Though... I could probably rape you though, I'll just leave a trail of men's limbs and clumps of female muff hair along the ground into a big fucking cage where Big Bushy Brenda the Bone Breaker will be waiting. Then after you start talking about how all men are pigs and start scissoring each other more violently than a ISIS beheading, I'll trap you inside it. Then when you're sleeping, Tumelo will position my chode penis between the bars and promptly will be shoved into your anus. Your lies may be... well, lies, but I can make them a fucking reality, with some creative positioning and my limp purple headed yogurt slinger.)

sekundle sculi i nu u wud b fckin pusi u lital rathed wel gess wut ur preshus astun is nut safe he iz en fuct in hoog denger tush gt dat kush

(Secondly, Scully, I knew that you would be a huge pussy you ugly rathead. I absolutely fucking predicted that your ugly wife who clearly wears the avacado strap-on in the relationship controls you. Well guess what? Your precious Aston is not safe, he is in fact in huge danger. I'm not going to be in a match with you unless I can be certain I get whatever fucking thing the premier drug dealer in Wigan with the fattest bags wants. In short, no match for you, unless you reconsider which isn't likely, I suggest facing butch lesbian Vanessa Gibson and proving to me that you can actually defend yourself. Meanwhile, I'd protect Aston very carefully... Tush is gonna get that kush.)
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-10-2016, 03:12 PM

"Vanessa... Bitches like you shouldn't try and make accusations without the facts. I'm not making excuses but I had mental health issues and for a long time was manipulated by Pest.

I'm not denying that I was there, I'm not denying that what happened to that poor girl is sick. However, I am saying that I did not have sexual relations with that woman, or girl rather. You should check this out considering you didn't pay full attention to it at the time..."

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20017

"Now... You seen it with your own eyes, you have been proved a big, fat, bullshitter. As you and everyone can see, I did not rape that girl and there is no proof I did.

I get it.. You want my cock to brush your yellow and brown stained teeth... Dreams can cum true but on this occasion, you have no hope. I really would like to slap your ugly head off your shoulders!

How about this... Tush, this includes you but Aston WILL NOT be apart of it.. Scully verses Black Tush verses Vanessa and her hairy bush in a Triple Threat Match? I've owned you both already, but I'll happily own you both in the ring too.. What you say?"

Hate Post Like Post
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-11-2016, 10:57 PM

"All the fucking proof I need that you're a rapist is the pathetic equipment your maker gave you between your chauvenistic and fascist legs."

"Fucking Tush even has a gameplan for how to rape me. He says this while demanding proof that he isn't a rapist. Sugar, the proof is in the fucking pudding. What's really disgusting is you have this huge super plan to penetrate me against my will, which means you've fucking thought about it you filthy waste of flesh, either myself or some other womyn. Jesus, you have difficulty wiping your own ass and brushing your teeth, what kind of wonderous plan do you have in store for that shit, huh? And then Scully, this fucking moron wants proof of his rapist tendencies, which I provide, but just denies anyway. Little Scully, living in denial, poor widdle baybay, wishes he could have some more of momma's warm teet to decimate and deform while enjoying his penis. It's darling that the little shit got 'better' from only to lapse into full blown male stupidity."

"Go back to taking your Rytalin."

"These two penises are comparing their penises and appraising each other's penises for the sake of using their penis to violate me in several ways to appease their penises and get their penises pleased, depositing another filthy glob of male seed into the fucking world, hoping to generate, you guessed it, more penises. No surprise they look like little mushrooms, sending spores out into the world."

"Men are a fungus, to be slaughtered."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator (01-12-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-12-2016, 01:55 AM

"Are you on crack Vanessa? You dirty, little crack whore!

You provided Jack shit. No where did you see me stick my cock in that girls vagina. Did you see that? Is it all in your imagination? Do you like fantasizing about men in their late twenties, raping young girl's?

Why are you making stuff up? You got nothing better to do? Is your life that shit, that you have to come up in here and make accusations, without prooving anything?

I thought so. You are just a desperate, attention seeking Slut, making shit up!

The facts are there for everyone to see. As already stated, I was there, that poor girl did get abused. But not sexually, nah. I was left alone with her, she wanted me but I know right from wrong even when I was a bit of a simpleton. Shagging an underage girl is sick. You don't know the difference however, between facts and fantasies. You don't know what the truth is and what a lie is. You're vindictive, manipulative and you crave for a man to want you... The only man you will get around here is.... Wait.... No man would want a beast like you!"
Hate Post Like Post
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-12-2016, 02:07 AM

(01-12-2016, 01:55 AM)The Rape Culture Said: "Blah blah blah whore!

Blah blah stick my cock in that girls vagina. Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda fantasizing about men in their late twenties, raping young girl's?

Blah blah blah Slut,

Blah blah blah she wanted me. Blah blah blah No man would want a beast like you!"

"This is to be expected of the perpetually stupid male mind."

"You feel threatened, so you feel the need to protect your precious little penis and threaten me, sexually. I can beat your ass, so I'm a whore. I call you out for being another piece of the patriarchy's jigsaw puzzle, just another rapist waiting to strike, and I'm a slut. Womyn want to be raped, but no man wants to rape me because you want me to feel unattractive enough to need you. Seriously, little Scully, since when XWF superstars harp about how unfuckable they think someone is, unless you just have that feeling of sour grapes that your rape fantasies will never come true with me."

"Bitch, no man can rape me."

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 (01-12-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-12-2016, 04:39 AM

"Wow how special are you? Are you still imagining things?

I never said blah blah blah... That's just you and your immature brain, not wanting to accept facts, so you take my words and turn it into childish rubbish.

When did I threaten you, sexually? Is that what you want me to do? Threaten you sexually? You want me to threaten you with my dick? What is wrong with you?! Desperate for the Scull Meister!

I don't want to rape you. I am not a rapist. Do you mean kick my ass? Or literally, beat my ass like you said?! Kinky are we? I don't recall you ever beating my ass, can you remind me?"
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-12-2016, 07:12 AM

(01-08-2016, 10:57 AM)Alex Cross Said: "Dong and Tush. Getting that puss. Getting that kush"

[Image: 3BcLVrQ.jpg]

[Image: 08RYkiI.jpg]

[Image: n3Uc5ZU.jpg]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Blue Gator (01-12-2016)
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-12-2016, 09:04 AM

(01-11-2016, 10:57 PM)[Image: female%20bodybuilder.jpg]
Said:
"All the fucking proof I need that you're a rapist is... uh... hold on, let me shove my thumb up my ass and come up with something... Oh yeah!"

"Fucking Tush even has a gameplan for how to rape me. He says this while demanding proof that he isn't a rapist. Sugar, come back to my place sometime as I've understood fully that it you added 'completelly consensually of course' at the end which kind of voids everything my whiny lesbian beef curtains were gonna flap your way. Jesus, you have difficulty wiping your own ass and brushing your teeth, so allow me to help you with my tongue. Don't worry about the taste of fish.

"Go back to taking your Ry-talin. Yeah I know I'm saying Rye-Talin instead of Ritalin, but I'm a feminazi and like making things up while letting Hitler (whose actually a woman in a Hitler costume) fuck me in the ass with a strap-on."

"Penis, penis, penis, penis, penis, penis, penis, penis. I want everyman in the world to secretly bukkake into my mouth. Something, something mushroom joke.

"Men are a fungus, which is why I eat rugs."

u sem a lil angree u fokin bich ill rape u bt curntle nt a rpest u fokin veiny dyke

(You seem really aggressive, I'm not quite sure what about exactly. However, you're very passionate, I like that in a woman. What I don't like is an angry veiny dyke with HUGE amounts of muff hair, who goes to to buy rugs to munch on and a pair of scissors to stick inside the Congo Rainforest and penetrate herself with. You have absolutely no proof that I, Tush the stealer of hearts and the consensual sexer of women would ever rape you? The key part that makes me not a rapist is I'm not acting on what I said. The very fact you have to twist my words to point where you're sweatier than when you take a good ol' walky walky down to the fucking sushi bar, proves that you're even more stupid than Scully in his phase. So how about this, removing any sort of sexual intercourse depictions so you don't have to cry.

I will run you over in my electric wheelchair, reverse and position my wheel - which has numerous dead birds and babies stuck in the spokes - right on your head. Then I will select the magical red button option, while applying the brakes. You see it's pretty hard to pass the vegetable wheelchair test with no control over your body. Anyway, this will cause my wheel to go into a fucking maelstrom of red slop as your brains and skin splatter fucking EVERYWHERE! Then, I'll reverse onto your crotch and repeat, giving you a nice haircut down below into the shape of your feminazi religion, that's right a great big fucking swastika. Then I'll think... holy shit this bitch is well hung. She's got the fattest fucking sausage things I've ever seen. I'll slice them up as well. What is the outcome of all of this?
Tumelo Chukwuma Afolayan will package your bodyparts up in a huge crate, sending it back to his family in Nigeria, where they will perform voodoo and blood magic on it, cursing your family bloodlines for centuries. Oh shit... should've thought that through. You won't have any kids because you're a no good, high testosterone level clitty licker.)
Hate Post Like Post
Scully (01-12-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-12-2016, 05:40 PM

(01-12-2016, 02:07 AM)Vanessa Gibson Said:
(01-12-2016, 01:55 AM)The Rape Culture Said: "Blah blah blah whore!

Blah blah stick my cock in that girls vagina. Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda fantasizing about men in their late twenties, raping young girl's?

Blah blah blah Slut,

Blah blah blah she wanted me. Blah blah blah No man would want a beast like you!"

"This is to be expected of the perpetually stupid male mind."

"You feel threatened, so you feel the need to protect your precious little penis and threaten me, sexually. I can beat your ass, so I'm a whore. I call you out for being another piece of the patriarchy's jigsaw puzzle, just another rapist waiting to strike, and I'm a slut. Womyn want to be raped, but no man wants to rape me because you want me to feel unattractive enough to need you. Seriously, little Scully, since when XWF superstars harp about how unfuckable they think someone is, unless you just have that feeling of sour grapes that your rape fantasies will never come true with me."

"Bitch, no man can rape me."

To late for that

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Carnage Offline
The Crimson Maniac

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-13-2016, 01:40 PM

Hahaha, aww maaaaaaaan, you seem to to be in a bit of a PICKLE there Scully! And I'm not even talking about the child rape damnation, who doesn't love a bit of a snuggle struggle!? Screw that Vanessa bitch, LITERALLY, bitch needs to get laid, with all that sand in her vagina, shit must be drier than the Sahara Desert!

Back to this pickle you're in though Scully, you want a match, but you're that irrelevant nobody seems to be taking you seriously and accepting it so... how about, none other... than yours truly...ME! Who the fuck am I you ask? The names CARNAGE, and I'm just that, in its purest form! And you, well you're going to have to be on your BEST form to deal with me, oh you'll laugh now, but you'll see, you ALL will. I need to make an example out of someone, and you look like a fitting lamb for the slaughter. Lets do this!

[Image: 6vqP0NA.jpg]

Credit for the banner goes to MORBID ANGEL!
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-13-2016, 02:06 PM

"Wow.. Just fucking wow... I can't believe it's not butter. Am I seeing things just like Vanessa "Has Crabs" Gibson in her small, pea sized brain does? Or is this real? Wake me the fuck up already."

Scully closes his eyes for a few seconds. His eyes suddenly open wide.

"Oh, so I'm not dreaming?! All these so called XWF Supertards that have spoken and not one accepted the challenge of the Scull Meister... Until a new boy, by the name of... Damage? Is that you're name?! Just messing with ya.

Welcome to the XWF. I'll gladly face you new boy and give you a real welcoming gift... In the name of a beating, from me. I'm afraid your first lesson here is...
You're about to get Sculled!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Carnage (01-13-2016)