Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pest addresses Ghost Tank
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-05-2016, 10:33 PM

(01-05-2016, 08:55 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Such a screamer, Morbid! I didn't know you raised a bitch! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, man. That gives me an idea."

Ghost Tank grabbed the scalpel with his free hand, and wiggled the instrument before yanking it free of its fleshy prison. He chuckled, raising the scalpel back up high into the air,

"I hope you weren't thinking of your bloodline continuing with your son, Morbid. Because I think I'm going to turn him into a woman! Hell, why think about it! LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The Pest is sitting in a chair with a young brunette girl's head between his legs, she is bobbing ferociously.

Pest: Oswald, the Giant, it would appear that your taste for nubile young flesh has begun to shine through. Would you care for a night with my son, Aaron? Or perhaps a night with my biological son, the one I burned Michael for?
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-05-2016, 10:39 PM

The large man chuckled to Pest's words before responding,

"Pest, do you honestly think I'm like you? You're sorely mistaken if you think so. Now, you'll have to excuse me. I have to go back to taking care of Xerces, and head back to my training. It is too bad, Pest, if I had been a part of your little group, maybe...just maybe, I wouldn't be hurting Morbid's son. Guess this could either be your fault, or I just want to show Morbid Angel, that he shouldn't fuck with me."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post