Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 03:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New meets Old
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-04-2016, 10:03 AM

As Alexis Riot flees from her most recent attack she is quickly and viciously assaulted by a dark hooded figure with a Ken-do stick. The figure unleashes hard strike after hard strike until Alexis fully collapses to the ground. The figure stares down at her for a moment before speaking.

" Hello Sweets, You probably don't know my history with that title you have but you will learn soon enough."

The figure then unleashes one more brutal ken-do shot to the back of her head before pinning her. the ref slides in and begins to count....

ONE...

TWO..........

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Edit
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-04-2016, 06:16 PM

Alexis kicks out and grabs on to the kendo stick, transitioning the kickout into a Kendo stick assisted BENOIT LOCK! Riot locks in the hold for a few minutes before finally releasing the hold.

"Nice to meet you, you have history with this belt? That's cool, but this is the present, and I'm the current X-Treme champion,"

Alexis then once again runs off into the sunset, all though this all took place at night.

KICKOUT

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner