Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 02:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
That Dream (RP #1 vs. Blaze)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-12-2013, 03:04 PM

CRASH! SMASH! CRUNCH!

All sounds of the car that had just been T-boned by a white van. The van was not in any better shape. It was on its side, the containments of the car had spilled not only throughout the car but a glass cage shattered on the road.

A piece of glass slid towards the body that lay on the cold, hard street. It had a label on it, the women who was amazingly not dead lifted her head just enough to read the glass and see an object slithering towards her.

“Property of Denver Zoo”

A scream, more blood spilled, the women blacks out and awakes in a hospital where she is only slightly conscious. A man and a boy walk in, she thinks she hears them talking and attempts to speak back but can’t open her mouth from not only the pain but the medication.

This women was the women from all of the pictures, this women WAS Kimberly Cobb, Crimson Cobra’s mother. This woman is now….

Dead.

The re-occurrence of a dream, his brain telling him something wasn't right, or perhaps that he had missed an important factor. The dream lingering in his mind just as the rancid smell of Bourbon that leaks from the uneducated mouth of The Senator did. Still groggy from sleep Cobra attempts to shake off the bad dream, he looks irate and uncomfortable, but who enjoys sleeping on an air mattress other than Blaze… but it’s not like Blaze will know the difference after a Red Fang sinks into him.

Cobra’s neck is stiff, his body is soar, and his leg… he doesn't even want to think about it after KnightMask nearly ripped it off in the cage.

“Why are you still doing this?”

The first thought to pop into his freshly shaven head. Cobra loves to rack his brain with questions he knows that he will never answer. He loves it almost as much as he loved seeing Luca Arzegotti using the Octagon to jump off of.

“I should have done that myself. I am the only fucker here who really knows how to get high”

Cobra laughs to himself, regretting the loss and all of the ways it had come. But it was time to focus in on the here and now, the new opponent for the week and the first victim of a changed cobra.

“You know the best feature of the cobra? Its skin can be shed, left behind and encompasses a new body, a new persona. This cobra has done just that, the losses are behind me and the antics are over. The skin has been shaven the old dead beaten cobra has been reborn anew. He is more than ready for the winner of a rookie battle royal.

One known as….

Blaze

Congratulations on winning the rookie battle royal. If only we could have been considered rookies at the same time, I would have not needed so much work to get to where I am now. But Blaze let us take a look back on you match and see how much you really did.

Michael Hall charges toward Blaze and eats an elbow to the face for his trouble. Hall falls to the mat clutching his jaw. Blaze picks Hall up to his feet and whips him over the top rope and to the floor.

That elbow must have come from the years and years of your mma training right? Or did you figure that one out after one of the kids called you gay for swinging on poles and doing gymnastics when you were younger instead of playing football like all of the other boys?

It looks to me as though you got lucky Blaze, you eliminated all of one person and even when you could have been the one to get rid of Shocker… What is with these names? I mean Crimson Cobra isn’t the best, but it beats “Blaze” and “Shocker”! Anyway you let kid-X eliminate him and you stood there in the middle of that ring taking all of the credit. You are no better than The Senator, not doing shit until people look then acting like you have just saved the world.

We are two very different men with one very similar goal.

My European Championship, the golden belt that will rest across my shoulder after I have snatched it from either one of those freak shows Hardy or Nero.

But of course to get there I must face another person attempting to take my spot, just as my former partner did. Look what happened to him, he is gone now…. Out of XWF, no one has even heard from him since.

And he was someone that I liked here.”

The man who’s house Cobra is staying at looks at Cobra confused and tilts his head slightly as he questions Crimson’s last statement.

Zachery Cunningham
“But I thought the Black Circle took your ass out and they smashed Crimson Deadly too.”

Crimson Cobra closes his eyes in frustration; he puts his hand to his head and begins to rub his temples showing that his is very irritated.

“As I was saying…

I am not a being to be toyed with.”

Again the man butts into the train of thought of Cobra’s

Zachery Cunningham
“You mean like how KnightMask was playing with you, maaannn he made you his bitch! Like come on man ere’ body knew he was gunna snap that shit at some point!”

Crimson Cobra tries to take a deep breath and shake it off. It was just an idiot who didn’t know what he was talking about… An idiotic friend who never under stood how to lie to make someone feel good about themselves.

Zachery Cunningham
“Awh shiit I almost forgot about The Senator, he whooped your monkey ass-“

Cobra doesn’t let his friend finish the sentence. A hard right fist is sent flying into his face and abruptly stops him from speaking. Crimson Cobra grabs his bag, and his phone and takes off as you hear the sound of the air coming out of the air mattress.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(04-15-2013)