Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
One way or another, CCWF is going down!!!!!
Justice Drake Offline
Surrendering is for the Weak!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-31-2015, 12:36 AM

A camera turns on and a confident and determined Justice Drake can be seen, plugging his phone into speaker and setting up a TV. He looks at the camera and begins to speak.

Justice Drake: "Hello XWF Universe, it's the New Sensation himself, Justice Drake. Now this week l have a very important match, in which if me and my tag team partner, Alexis Riot, win we get that fuckface Shane in a cage for 10 minutes. Who are our opponents? Mr Sell Out, Austin Fernando and the assclown known as Luca Arzegotti. Now both Austin and Luca have been running their mouths about Alexis and l and l feel it's only fair to respond to these statements. Which is why l have compiled 9 statements, 5 by Luca and 4 by Austin"

Justice picks up his phone and scrolls to Luca's statements.

Justice Drake: "Why don't we start with the insignificant member of CCWF's team, Luca Arzegotti"

Justice presses play and the first statement plays.

(What Luca said: Justice Drake is actually here, and not back where he desperately needs to be; wrestling school. Or a coffin. Or an urn. Or tied to cinder-blocks at the bottom of a river)

Justice pauses the statement and gives the "ouch" look to the crowd.

Justice Drake: "Starting off strong Luca. Unfortunately your wrong however. I passed Wrestling School, with flying colours. Where you need to be however is far away from me, especially at Warfare this week. I'm on a mission and not even you can stop me from completing it. So take the week off, go to a beach, reassess your life and come back to mourn when me and Alexis kill him in that cage"

Justice presses play on Luca's second statement.

(What Luca said: Seriously though, has Justice Drake done literally anything to establish himself as even remotely competent, let alone a threat to the CCWF?)

Justice pauses the statement and gives the "Really?" look.

Justice Drake: "Well for starters, l almost kicked your partner's head off at War Games and l have proved myself to be a great competitor inside that ring, just ask the XWF Universe. And l will prove to you and Austin, my capability at Warfare"

Justice takes a sip of water and plays the next statement.

(What Luca said: Heart doesn't get the fuckin' job done. Heart doesn't pay the bills. Heart is just being too fucking blind or too fucking stupid to read the writing on the wall)

Justice puts down his water bottle and pauses the statement.

Justice Drake: "Not true, Heart can pay the bills, and get the job done. Plus it changes the words on the wall. Heart has the ability to keep you fighting, even when you can't keep fighting. Heart has the ability to help you achieve your dream. So your wrong, once again Luca. Heart matters in a fight, remember that"

Justice plays the next statement.

(What Luca said: Indeed, she might be even more delusional then you yourself. Unless she’s fully aware of the fact that your little partnership will require HER to carry YOU through every match your in)

Justice: "Your are a delusional bastard if that is your opinon, because no one is carrying anyone in this match. As a matter of fact, me and Alexis are working out and planning the match out, just so we can get Shane in that cage"

Justice plays the final Luca statement by pressing play.

(What Luca said: How much ass kissing did ol' Justice do? While he was kissing your ass, did he slip the fuckin' tongue or what? I'm just really fucking curious as to how this little alliance came to be)

Justice begins to laugh.

Justice Drake: "Well first of all, l have no love intrest for Alexis, so the ass-kissing and kissing is out the window. As for how the alliance came about, is was because of 2 things. CCWF and Shane , those 2 things are what brought us together"

Justice Drake picks up his phone and scrolls up to Austin Fernando's 5 statements.

Justice Drake: "Now we move onto the sell out, known as Austin Fernando. The same man who, not only betrayed the XWF and the fans, but the man who's been running his mouth as of late. So it's about time someone stood up to him, and that someone is me"

Justice presses play and the first Austin statement is played.

(What Austin said: At War Games, I solidified my legacy by pinning… you guessed it, Justice Drake)

Justice pauses the statement, and begins to speak.

Justice Drake: "Actually lemme rephrase that for you, l solidified myself as a sell out and a pussy, that is what you should have said. Because you didn't win that match fairly, nor did you truly beat me. You had your CCWF lackies beat me down, while you took a cheap pin to win. So sad Fernando, so sad"

Justice plays the next statement and takes a sip of water.

(What Austin said: How did that feel, Drake? You came into the match as a surprise member for your team, nobody even picked you to be on their fucking team. That’s already a tragedy in itself, considering the level of some of the supposed ‘wrestlers’ that somehow managed to make onto the card. Yet you were STILL beneath even THEM)

Justice Drake pauses the statement and responds to it.

Justice Drake: "First of all, l felt great. l proved myself and the crowd was cheering and chanting for me. Second of all, the reason captains didn't pick me was because l was injured. They didn't want an injured member on their team"

Drake presses play on Austin's statement.

(What Austin said: Something that I have already managed to accomplish, after I ended the poor fuckers delusional dreams of stardom on that fateful night at War Games)

Justice puts the phone down and pauses the statement.

Justice Drake: "But you didn't achieve that. I got a higher crowd reaction then you. Yes you may have won, but l almost kicked your head off. My dreams of stardom came true, when l entered that ring. So stop proclaiming you ended my dreams at War games when you clearly didn't"

Justice plays the final statement on his phone, by pressing the play button.

(What Austin said: The man who'll never surrender, but doesn't have the willpower to even pull of a fluke victory every once in a while)

Justice stops the statement and unplugs his phone.

Justice Drake: "Says the man who turned his back on the ally. Says the man who hasn't truly accomplished anything for the last month. And says the man who will get his ass kicked this week on Warfare"

Justice takes a sip of water and throws it in a bin. He turns off the speakers and the tv and picks up some red duct tape.

Justice Drake: "Well, l've responded to Austin and Luca, as best l could. Now if you guys excuse me, l am about to hit the gym, and train for the upcoming match"

Justice begins to tape/wrap his hands and he kicks down a door and walks away, ending the scene.

TBX 4 LIFE
Edit Hate Post Like Post