Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ginger Ginger Ginger (Rp 2)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-31-2015, 09:43 AM

Steve Sayor stands outside of a large, lavish hotel in an undisclosed location. The weather is actually quite dreary tonight, cool and misty. He stands under the entrance wearing his jacket, microphone in hand.

Steve looks aprehensive. He even looks a bit fearful as he looks from side to side. The truth is, he's waiting for someone, a man who has been making his own waves as of late. He sighs.

"Okay James, are you sure this is the hotel from the picture? After all, he has been known to be deceptive."

A voice is heard from behind the camera as the screen quivers a bit. "Ummm...yes...he said to be here, or he will find us, and that's never a good thought."

He knows Jose is right, he knows Cain can and will do exactly as he says. He shivers a bit at the thought of Cain's talons ripping through his flesh. But of course, it could go differently. Jose could be the one he decides to kill, and leave Steve alive to tell his story. He sighs and shamefully looks down at the ground. "You know he would leave one of us alive..."

"Yes...but it'd probably be you, because XWF needs you. Camera men are easier to come by than backstage journalists in today's day and age..."

"He's right, you know."

Right here is where the studio audience would slowly begin to cheer as the slow pan to the left reveals the King of all Killers, the Last Son of Eden, God's Own Angel of Death...Cain! In all his damped near seven foot glory, standing there in his best three piece Armani suit. Dressed to the nines.

Steve's eyes widen as he looks up into the murderer's eyes, aglow like coals. He clears his throat and addresses the big man.
"Ahem...hi...Cain..." He composes himself and looks out into TV land. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm standing here with one of the largest and strongest, one of the most vicious superstars in the world today...Cain."

Cain simply rings his wrists with a sinister grin, opening and closing his fists.

Steve looks up at Cain.
"Cain, it's ... it's good to see you in perhaps the best shape in your career. I remember the last time we saw you, before the triple threat, you were part of a double disqualification where an orangutan ..."

"Tread carefully, Steven."

"Right. So what happend that night? You seemed weak...more human."

"Simple my dear Mister Sayer. Now I could stand before you a broken man, complaining about losing and making excuses. Of course, you know as well as I do that I am not your average man. I am not like all of these monkeys out here who sit there and dwell on their losses. Humans are failures after the first four. As for an answer to your question..." He shakes his head. "... I simply did not give a fuck. I can't even recall who my opponent was, but I know one thing. The next time Shane tries some shit like that, his disrespect will be met with death."

"Whoa...harsh words. You know there could be repercussions for something something like that, right Cain?"

"So fucking what? I could take Shane , Vinnie Lane, or Austin Fagnado. It doesn't matter. Ya see, a lot of people don't like me, so many that I don't have enough fuck to give. But you also must realize that this is about more than just pride now, as this match with Ginger Snaps should show them that I am a threat. Because it's no big secret that I will win."

One human quality this beast has maintained over his thousands of years has been determination. His nostrils flared, his eyes focused hard on the camera he continues to speak. "Let's get one thing straight, XWF Universe. You've seen me at my highest, you seen me at my lowest. You've seen me as a winner, you've seen me as a loser. You know me as a killer, but this Wednesday on Warfare, I am bringing the heart of a fucking Warrior!"

"Ya see, you can all sit back and laugh. You can call me a fraud all day long, but you are all blind to the facts."

"I am the best fighter in the XWF. FACT."

"I am ninety percent of this world's worst nightmare. FACT."

"I will beat Ginger Snaps and rape her broken ass. FACT."

"You can love me or hate me all day, but my time is coming and it's coming fast. I will bring hell down upon that pretty little redhead on Wednesday. At the end of the night I will raise this large hand into the air, and as she sees darkness I will see thousands of fans raising their hands into the air and hear them chanting "Son of Eden". Then, I will know that the world, all eight billion and one..."

He hesitates for a moment for the extreme close up. Awkward silence as Steve's hand shakes with the microphone in it.

"Believe in Cain."

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post