Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Only One Is Allowed To Survive(Rp 1)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-30-2015, 09:38 AM

The sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky. The small streets are filled with a moderate amount of people. Mrs. Higgins is watering flowers out front of the flower shop, the Barber shop is bustling with old men exchanging stories and laughing. Mostly just jokes about women they'd had relations with. All the kids are sitting at the malt shop, with a mixture of complaints about school and the girls' gossip about other girls.

Such a nice little town, almost as if it is stuck on another era, frozen in time. This town is better known as New Eden, named so by Cain himself as a perfect paradise. Everyone in the town knows each other, and act as a support group.

There suddenly comes an uneasiness over the people as a black limo creeps down mainstream and whispers of "It's him." can be heard amongst the newfound silence. The limo stops in front of a small coffee shop, where there are two people.

The server, Johnny McGee is a man in his sixties who is actually in good shape for his age. His salt and pepper hair matches his solid black handlebar mustache. He's always smiling and laughing, being in perpetual good health considering his age.

His experience with "him" happened thirty years ago as he was driving a big rig from coast to coast. He'd picked up a couple of young prostitutes on the road, as the life of a trucker gets quite lonely. Then, there was "The Drifter". He offered the man one of his girls but "he" took them both. Left him alive to "tell the story".

The second person in the bar is Moira Leary, former NYPD Detective. She is in her early fifties, and still quite beautiful. Her skin is actually quite smooth and she has a fair complexion, her face framed by firey red tresses cascading down to her shoulders. She doesn't wear make up. She doesn't need it, being a natural beauty.

Moira looks up as the bell on the door rings, and she sees him standing there. Cain in his best three piece suit, armani, his beard perfectly trimmed and raven black hair slicked back. He saunters up to the counter, Johnny forcing a fearful smile.

"Lord Cain...fancy seeing you here." Johnny clears his throat, picking up a solid black mug. It was clean, not a smudge on it, and was held above every other mug.

Cain nods, his expression not changing.

"Black, three sugars. And hot."

"As you like it, sir." Johnny replied, pouring the King of Killers his favorite coffee.

Coffee, caffeine, was the only drug other than nicotine that his "majesty" really cared for. These were the only two things that could affect him after all, being in his immortal state.

Moira watched the large monster of a man take his coffee. Cain turned to regard the former detective who looked back at him fearlessly. Unlike Johnny, her hands were not shaking. She was calm.
"My don't you look handsome today. Is that all for me, Cain?"

"Oh, you know it Moira. You are the only one I let survive, mostly because I like gingers. Of course, you did spread my name too, but that was the purpose of any of my survivors."

"This whole town is full of your survivors."

Cain walks over to Moira's table and sits down, sipping his coffee. "And your point is, Moira? People always doubt my legend. Or at least they did until these good folks in New Eden began to testify to my terror."

"That's all well and good, Cain. But I know that you found me attractive, so what's up with that?"

Cain laughs. The truth is that after he'd murdered Moira's entire precinct, left her living, and took her to his own personal paradise, the two made love frequently. But she knows for some reason that this is the last time the two will ever meet. She just has the feeling.

Cain once again reiterates.
"You know I've always had a thing for young redheads, Moira. Or at least you should. Have you seen most of the women in my town? All ginger. People say you have no soul anyways." He laughs.

Moira narrows her eyes, slightly offended.
"Hey now. Watch it with the ginger jokes." She smirks. "I don't recall you complaining about the carpet, and yes the carpet does still match the curtains."

"Always did, dear Moira. But...I am afraid I have my eyes set on another Ginger."

She gulps and then composes herself, knowing that means she is out living her usefulness. "Oh? Do tell."

"She's just competition, if you wish to even consider her that. From what I have been told, she's very young. Now her carpet is stripped, but she sure is fuckable. First, however, I have to kick her ass. Then, afterwards, I will take her back to my hotel room and..."

"Ummm...sexual assault is illegal..."

"So what? What's she going to do? Press charges? Pft. I can't die anyway, so prison is just...well, whatever."

Moira tries to stall him from his ultimate goal of being in HIS town. "Aren't you concerned about being raped in prison? You know that...well, you've seen Oz."

"Pft. Me? Raped? I'll just kill them before they have the chance. Besides, you know as well as I do that "The Society" has made it known to law enforcement that arresting me will do no good."

Moira sighs. She knows that every word the immortal killer says is true. She didn't know when she and her crew tried to take him down, but when you see a man take assault rifle rounds and keep going, then you know.

All hope is lost.

"Good to see you have goals set for yourself. Is this about one of those wrestling things? I've seen you on that show..."

"Oh yes, it is. But moreso, it's personal. I must have my redemption. Their fear of me is foolishly diminishing, and I cannot let that happen now can I?" He flicks his arm, exposing a blood stained gold Rolex. "Hrm. Moira, it looks like..."

"It's time, isn't it?" She looks down at her empty cup, seeing Cain stand up in front of her. She could see the flash of stainless steel coming forth from his jacket, a large, razor sharp butcher knife. "Fine...just make it quick. And good luck with this "Ginger" person."

"Save the luck for someone who needs it. I am the most powerful being in existence." Tears roll down her cheeks as she feels his hand cup her under the chin. She then feels the cold steel on her neck, left hand side. Then, she feels it slide across her neck. Her blood sprays both Cain and the table, her artery severed. Darkness overcomes her as slumps forward, Cain laying her down gently.

He slowly turns his attention from the twitching corpse to a twitching Johnny McGee. Johnny's fear was never for his own life. It was for Moira, because he just knew Cain would be on clean up duty. Cain sneers.
"John, clean this mess up for me up you."

"Yessir. Where shall I put her body?"

"Crucify her at the top of city hall. Let these monkeys know that though I have spared them, they are never truly safe. Noone is ever safe from God's Angel of Death."

Without another word, Cain leaves the blood stained coffee shop. Johnny swiftly begins doing as he was told, watching the limo speed off into the distance. Cain has a new target.

The End

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post