Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Protecting External Genitalia By Sacrificing a Vagina
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-29-2015, 10:57 PM

We see Vanessa walking into her apartment. She beckons for the camera to follow. Inside, we see a kitchenette, a small living room with a sofa, a 38" plasma TV, and a small settee with an aubergine strap-on setting on top of it, covered with stray hairs, with a poster of Donald Trump above it, a huge pink heart around his face and a used condom pinned to it.

"Jesus, what's the matter Jackson? Not satisfied with all the times you've spelled your name in the snow? Not satisfied with all the times you disrespected your mother with your lust? Not happy enough with what you try to avoid looking at every time you settle into a urinal at some stupid macho-insecure penisfest like an NFL game or some other male genetalia rally that allows you to 'rock out with your cock out'?"

"You protect a piggy and lead a lamb to the slaughter."

"So Ursula Areano comes to the XWF after kicking Penis D'Ville in the head and mysteriously disappearing. Someone who couldn't possibly effect the patriarchy, someone who's shown she's just not ready or capable to lead womyn in the revolution against penile aggression. She signs up for Warfare, the first of 2016, looking for a new opportunity to compete and prove, and likely fail at doing so, that she is just as skilled and talented as any man. Instead, some penis decides that a catfight would appease the rape culture."

"This won't be sexy."

"You know, it's a shame Mr. Donald Trump wasn't calling the shots here. That man is a leader and a thinker and he wouldn't waste my talents in some silly bullshit chance for young masturbating rapist peni to ogle my body, hoping for some fortunate nipple slip or wardrobe malfunction between the two of us. He knows the value of what a violent, vicious bytch can do in the ring, especially to some rape fueled penis. Instead I get the opportunity to come back to competition, after being held down and forcibly and brutally financially abused by the patriarchy for MONTHS, in some cutesy attempt to get hard-on ratings for the rapists to build more sperm to. The boys and their penises, talking about how big their penis is and how awesome their penis is and how useful their penis is and how happy their penis makes me."

"I will deny you."

"Your chauvinist attempt is backfiring. Ursula Areano is going to get her poor dreams crushed in pure fucking gladiatorial combat in the most violent match of her life. Wednesday Night Warfare is where Ursula realizes that relics and never-was hacks like her should step on out of the arena. Sorry, sweetie, I know the patriarchy would never in their lives hire a womyn to be a commentator, or road agent, or even a camera operator. Thems the ropes, though, hon. Sorry, I know you're really trying. I know you want to come in and show off some of those impressive Brazilian moves, with your incredible thighs and strong, willful face, and move on to championship opportunities and greater glory. Not happening on January six. In fact, after I pin you, I think you should consider how the best you can do is go back and train other people and hope you find someone more talented."

"After all, those who can't, teach."

"I will hit you harder than you've ever been hit in your life. That big pretty face is a huge target for some of the most fucked up forearms ever seen in wrestling history, and those broad shoulders will pop out of place, twisted, after I grind them out of place at my heel. You are going to get beat on, and pulverized, and you will bleed, and you will break. You will fall. You will go back to the locker room and beg for medics to attend to your features to make sure you can trot your big pretty face and broad shoulders out to the ring once again. But the patriarchy doesn't tend to it's wounded bytches. It's puts them out. Their penis no longer has any desire whatsoever, the rapists no longer have any drive, you will be cleansed and saved from the ravages of the rape culture because of the scarring, and the way you'll resemble some kind of thing that used to look human."

"I will leave you a broken shell of your former self."

"Oh, wait, that's right. You're a never fucking was. You should have stayed home. You came out to play at just the wrong time. Dearie, you aren't ready to face me in this lifetime. The patriarchy wants their show, and I will give them one, and I will make their mothyrs and sistyrs proud, and I will show the way for ALL womyn, so they may be liberated from the confinement of the rape culture as I call in a new era."

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Vanessa Gibson's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-30-2015), drezdin5788 (01-06-2016), Morbid Angel (12-30-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-30-2015)