Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Swatting Flies
Abigail Away
1st EVER Bombshell Champion

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2015, 11:35 PM

Finally.

Finally time has continued on from it's brief pause.

Finally time for our purpose.

With War Games behind her, she should no longer have to worry about pulling any punches in regards to any of those XWF idiots.  Their mere presence angered her more every second she had to deal with them.  At least she had her chance to shut up a few from the opposing side.  There was some enjoyment in the whole thing anyway.

Returning to action this Wednesday means two things.  One, why she woke up in Seattle this morning.  Two, more scum to exterminate.

She kept the hotel room very cold.  It kept her muscles tense while she refused to relax, pacing back and forth in front of the window.  Across the room beside the bed the telephone begins to ring.  After a brief pause she slowly walks over to it and picks it up.

She says nothing.

"You're not getting side tracked again, are you?"

"..No."

The voice in her ear is cold and dark, much like the room she is staying.  It's the most relaxed she's felt in weeks.  The voice soothes her.

"Best not.  We have much to do, you know.  You can't spend all of your time swatting at every fly that buzzes by."

She says nothing.

"You've kept a low profile as of late, which is fine.  You've had your chance for fun at War Games, which I can understand, but the fun is over now.  I placed you in a perfect position to carry everything out accrodingly.  You may take as much time as you need, but quit wasting it."

She can hear the voice sigh a bit as she allows a single tear to roll down her cheek.

"This is the last you'll hear from me before the event.  Take care of business and move on, dearest."

The voice fades from the other side as the dial tone blares in full volume in her ear.  She wipes her cheek and sets the phone down on the dresser without hanging it up and curls into a ball on the bed.  Squeezing her eyes shut, she wraps her mind around her thoughts and her arms around one of the pillows.

Fontanna.

Fontanna.

Fontanna.

How can you laugh at a time like this?

Prior to this several month break you stood up to the CCWF and you were knocked back down.  Back down to the lower tier where you belong.  Do you think it's going to be different this time?  We certainly don't.  

It's time that you realized, Fontanna, that you are nothing.  You've been nothing the entire time.  The pathetic display you put on everytime you step up is bare to watch and it's a joke you think you can stand up to us.

Question, Fontanna.

Why is your focus so much on Shane right now?  Sure, he is the special guest official, he's the mastermind behind this CCWF transformation, and he's also the almighty when it comes to your job.  By the way, just so you know, just because Shane is going to be right there with us, you're not out numbered.

You laid out the challenge and Abigail accepted that challenge.  That's what it is, Fontanna.  After you fall once more, you can continue running your mouth all you want.  You can challenge another CCWF member or perhaps even us once more.  I'm not sure if you're the minority in this fight against the inevetible, but there is no fight about it.  Either accept it, or continue failing and eventually not get back up. 

She wakes up in a sweat the next morning.  It almost felt like a panic attack but she had some water and felt fine a few moments later.  It was time to leave the hotel for good and check out so she got cleaned up, gathered her things and did just that.

"How was your stay ma'am?"

The woman behind the counter asked as she signed Abigail out of their little system.

"It was fine."

She was in a hurry, no time for chit-chat.

"Did you have any trouble with the telephone in the room last night, ma'am?"

"No?"

..Why?

"Oh, we tried calling the phone earlier and couldn't get through."

"I received a call, I may have left it off the hook.."

The woman stares at her for a moment before kind-of chuckling.

"Ma'am, the rooms don't take incoming calls.  Everything comes to the front office here first."

[Image: NhkdMai.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post