Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marilyn Starr
Marilyn Starr Offline
The Pride of Camden

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-28-2015, 10:11 PM

WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name: Marilyn Starr

Wrestler's Real Name: Alicia Frazier

Wrestler Date of Birth: May 1, 1989

Height: 5'2

Weight: 110

Hometown: Camden, NJ

Personality: A malignant narcissist, nihilist, and prescription pill addict hidden behind the veneer of a good-hearted rebel.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil posing as Chaotic Good

Looks Description: In very good shape and quite proud of it, which she makes a point to flaunt through her choice in ring gear.

Ethnicity: White

Pic Base: Alexa Bliss

WRESTLING STYLE

Strengths: Gift o' Gab: Loves talking shit and will do it whenever she can, including during a match. Will constantly get in an opponent's face to provoke into making an ill-timed move.

Picture Perfect: Will often go for insane flashy maneuvers on a whim as a means of showing off. When they hit, they hit big. When they don't...

Weaknesses: Crash & Burn: Her misses are just as potent as her hits.

Not the Face!: Her incredible vanity means she'll cover her face more often than any other part of her body, leaving her open for strikes elsewhere.

Entrance Theme Music: "Throne" by Bring Me The Horizon

Entrance Description: The lights dim as "Throne" by Bring Me The Horizon starts up. Golden pyro rains down on the stage until the beat drops, accompanied by an explosion of blue pyro. When the smoke clears, Marilyn Starr struts down the ramp, to the ring.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
Hurricanrana, Dropkick, Clothesline, DDT, Somersault Leg Drop, Arm Drag, Corkscrew Neckbreaker, Asai Moonsault, Vaulting Body Press, Float-Over DDT, Standing Shooting Star Press, Standing Moonsault, Second Rope Senton Atomico, Corkscrew Senton, Reverse STO, Crucifix Driver, Dragonrana

Trademark Move: Kiss-Ass
Description: Rear View (a la Naomi)

Trademark Move: Whiplash
Description: Sling Blade

Trademark Move: Cross My Heart
Description: Reverse STO into the second turnbuckle

Trademark Move: Hope to Die
Description: Split-legged Moonsault (follow-up to Cross My Heart)

Finishing Move: Starr-Making Performance
Description: B13 (a la Player Dos)

Finishing Move: Avada Kedavra
Description: Kneecolepsy (a la Frightmare)

Favorite Hardcore Attacks:

Additional notes:

Edit Hate Post Like Post