Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor site updates
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-28-2015, 05:32 PM

The board time is now visible on the top of the page on all pages, making it easier to keep track of the exact board time even if you're in "new thread" view or looking at a preview to your RP. It should be visible on all pages now, on both of our layouts. I've adjusted it so everybody's account sees it as Pacific, but if your view of the time appears wrong please let me know AS SOON as it happens.

The glitch that stopped people from Liking or Hating a News post or a wrestler's submitted Roster page has been fixed. You should all be able to click Like or Hate even in those areas that disallow replies. Let me know if anybody sees differently.

You should be able to use the Multi-Quote button on an RP if you wish to quote that RP. The trick is, first you have to click the Multi-Quote button on that RP and then go over somewhere else where you're allowed to make a New Thread and click the small link at the bottom of the text/message area to display your quoted posts. The RP should appear and you can trim away the excess material to have an official quote (with name, date and link) to a part of a person's RP! This should work on both layouts.

Multi-Login has been fully tested on both layouts and appears to be working at 100%.

Our built in word counter WILL NOT work on the Blue and Black layout, but is working fine in the Teal and Grey layout.

In your options you can change your post view options to "classic" or not. In our Blue and Black layout, this will not change anything at all. In our Teal and Grey layout, this options changes how posts appear by placing the poster's avatar and user info either along the top of each post or down along the left side of the post.

And finally, the option to add a profile picture has been increased in size, so now you can add larger pictures directly to your profile than the original 200x200 small size it was set at for the last several days.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Maverick (12-28-2015), Mr Killjoy (12-29-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-29-2015)
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-28-2015, 06:52 PM

The time looks fine for me on teal and grey layout, but it appears to be misaligned from the rest of the page. Have yet to look at it on blue and black.

EDIT: Yeah, its fine on blue and black too. Only thing wrong is the alignment problem I mentioned for teal and grey.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Maverick's post!
Bhane Farver (12-28-2015)